Just This Once

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Woffen
Woffen
891 Followers

"Oh fuck!!! Your gonna make me cum!! OH FUCK I'M FUCKING CUMMING!!! AHHHHHH...AHHHH...OH FUCK THAT FEELS GOOD!!!!" Brad yelled"

At that moment Brad shot a huge load of cum straight up in the air until Bonnie covered the head of her father's cock with her mouth and started sucking the cum from the source. The first shot of cum landed on the side of Brian's face and ran down into his mouth. I watched as Brian licked all his father's cum and began fighting his sister for the remaining cum in their father's prick. They switched positions over their father's cock as it continued to shoot his load of cum into their waiting mouths. Finally spent Brad relaxed into the chair while his children fought over the remaining cum dribbling down his cock and balls.

Once Brad had cum all he was able Bonnie and Brian continued to lick and suck as much cum from their father's cock as was possible. It was then that Brad realized that Brian was also responsible for making him cum.

"Oh fuck Brian; I didn't know you liked to suck cock too!"

His son looked up at Brad and smiled.

"Not usually dad but I wasn't going to let Bonnie and mom have all the fun. Besides sucking your cock isn't the same as just sucking anyone. We're family!"

He was right. Now how do I get these two guys ready to double fuck me?

The End

Woffen
Woffen
891 Followers
12