Just Try It

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her voice brought me from my riviere.

"You are so beautiful Jaz," she breathed before removed my tits from their bonds and took my left nipple in her mouth.

I sucked the breath through my teeth as I felt the tugging sensations coursing through my body. It had been so long! So very long. Her mouth felt exquisite as her teeth grazed over my sensitive nipple, then leaving a trail of wetness her mouth made its way too my other breast.

Mara closed her mouth over my nipple and her tongue danced over and around, making it jut out, seeking more. My body seemed to raise itself to her mouth and my hand went around her head, as I urged her to suck my tit hard.

"Oh Mara!" I gasped, as her mouth did indeed harden around my areola and nipple. Her hand was playing with the other breast and I was totally drawn in. My body was a mass of tight emotion. I was so turned on by the moment.

Her lips left my breasts and returned to my mouth, my neck, and my ears. She nibbled my lobe and sucked it gently, pulling it between her teeth. Every nerve in me was alive at that moment. Her mouth and hands returned to my breasts and she trailed around and under tits, leaving no part of me untouched.

Her fingers trailed light patterns across my stomach. Again her mouth returned to my own and our tongues mixed together until it seemed we were as one.

I was feeling relaxed and totally caught up in the moment. The world seemed a far away place. There was only Mara and myself. Things were going really well.

Until.

I felt a hand moving under my skirt and fingers touching my nether regions. I froze, once more. Mara looked into my eyes deeply, and almost pleadingly.

"Let me Jaz." She said, before leaning in to kiss me once more.

Her fingers went back to rubbing my pussy and clit through my knickers. I could feel the dampness as her fingers pressed the cloth against my skin. Mara kept rubbing, her fingers increasing the pressure as they ran over my clit. I was gasping into her kisses as the waves of pleasure cascade over me.

Mara proceeded to move my panties aside and before I could resist her, two fingers had moved deep inside my throbbing wet core. Her thumb continued to manipulate my clit, moving in circles. My lover's fingers began to thrust deep inside me and I cried out as the desire for gratification became stronger.

I could feel my orgasm building from the bottom of my spine. My pussy was throbbing as I raised my hips in tune with Mara's thrusts. I was very close. Mara sensed this as it was becoming harder for her to chase my mouth. My head was thrashing to and fro as I moaned and cried out with every plunge and withdraw.

Eventually she gave up and started to kiss my neck. She sucked hard and as I felt her love bite, my peak crested. I cried out, as waves of pure bliss pounded over me. My pussy clenched around her fingers. Squeezing and releasing almost like a dance of its own, as my feminine opening rhythmically pulsed with pleasure.

Mara's fingers withdraw from my core and I sighed. She looked deep into my eyes and kissed me once again. This time it was a hard kiss. In that one kiss I got a total sense of her desire for me. It was a kiss that demanded, that wanted, that searched. It was a kiss that felt like it was branding me. She was shaking and I sensed that she was holding back many emotions from me.

Mara rose from between my legs and got up. Looking directly into my eyes she raised the fingers that had been inside me to her mouth sucking off the sticky juices that I had left on her.

She adjusted her figure hugging knee high dusk pink dress and I took more notice now of the way the material seemed to meld around her bountiful breasts, hug her waist and flow out to show what looked like perfect legs.

Mara asked if she could use the phone and I smiled and said of course she could. I was still feeling a little dazed after such euphoria. I pointed to the hall, and she walked off that way. I watched her leave the room, noticing her backside seemed to swish in that dress.

By the time she had returned I had composed myself a bit. I was sitting, sipping on my drink when she walked through the door.

"Jaz."

I looked up.

"I have ordered a taxi it should be here soon. Can I give you my phone number?"

I rose from the couch and went for a pen and my notebook. She wrote her name and her phone number. As she gave the notebook back to me she gripped one end, making me look up into her gorgeous eyes.

"Call me, one way or another after you have decided. I will be thinking about you, and I hope the answer is yes."

I nodded my head unable to speak. What words could I say?

She asked to use the bathroom once again, and I said, "Of course, go for it."

I just sat there; looking into my bottle of booze, hoping it had an answer because I didn't.

It wasn't long after she returned that we heard a car horn outside and realised it was the taxi. I followed her to the front door. Before she opened it Mara once again kissed me softly. She traced the outline of the mark she had left on my neck, smiled, and then disappeared.

I closed the door after I had watched the taxi drive off, cleaned up the lounge and got ready for bed. In my bathroom on the mirror was a single pair of lips. The same shade of pink as the one Mara had worn. I smiled as I realised she had left this for me. I cleaned my teeth and got into bed leaving her kiss on the glass.

Should I call her and say yes? But that would mean I was a lesbian. Wouldn't it? At this point do I really care? Maybe Mara was right; maybe we should just try it.

12