Just Visting

Story Info
Avalon endures Slick's sadistic desires.
5.5k words
3.9
15.8k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Slick loosened his tie with one hand while the other inserted the key into the intricately designed door lock. He smiled to himself thinking about what would be awaiting him. This was the third day since his surprise guardianship and he wondered if it would continue to follow the wonderful pattern of the previous two days.

She did not disappoint. Avalon greeted Slick with a sexy smile and a deep passionate kiss. She wore a see through turquoise blouse knotted at the waist. It displayed her ample cleavage and small waist in a very flattering fashion. Her matching turquoise jean shorts were so low cut her butt cheeks were visible. She was gorgeous; everything he had ever dreamed of in a woman.

Slick couldn't believe his luck. He'd been down on his luck lately roaming from one low paying job to the next. The tie he was wearing for his sales job in ladies wear always felt like it was suffocating him. The rent on his flat was coming due next week and he had no idea how to pay for it.

His thoughts were distracted by the neon pink thong rising from the shorts Avalon was wearing. They looked like they could use a good pull. The aroma of yet another fresh cooked meal greeted his senses as she took his hand and guided him into a comfortable easy chair. Like the previous two days she swiftly undid his pants to reveal his growing hard on. Before he knew it, she was on her knees and his semi hard cock was engulfed by her pretty red lips.

Slick reached down and ran his hands through her carefully styled luxurious long blonde curls. Her innocent beautiful face, and kickin' hot body were driving him wild. Coming home to her was all he could think of all day.

He pushed her hair forward and felt it on his cock as she sucked him with a wet gliding tongue and some deep thrusts down her lovely throat. He moved his hips upward as she hummed and licked and sucked his growing cock. She momentarily stopped what she was doing to slowly and sensually strip off her clothes for him. First came the blouse, one button at a time. Her beautiful C cup breasts stood proud. Her brown nipples were large and tight. She looked amazing. Slowly she wiggled out of her shorts by bending over, turning her backside toward him and slowly moving her hips back and forth as she lowered her sexy turquoise shorts.

Slick thought he would lose his load right there. Without skipping a beat he pulled her up off her feet by her thong. If she was surprised, she didn't let on. If she was hurt, she didn't let on. He lowered her slowly. His impulsive move and show of force made his manhood rock hard. He shook his head in disbelief. What a find. What an amazing treasure he had come across. She seemed as if she belonged in a different time.

Avalon showed off her bright pink thong by getting down on all fours and wiggling her sexy ass, much like yesterday and the day before. It was a set routine, a ritual and he thought he had stumbled into fucking paradise.

Slick thought about how little he knew about his uncle and wondered why he left him this gift. His parents had kicked him out of the house when he was only fourteen to fend for himself in the streets. He remembered how Uncle Albert had been there for him, to offer his help and guidance. When Slick had moved he made his number unlisted and had lost all contact. He regretted it now. Slick realized that his uncle Albert was one of the few people who had really cared about him. His thoughts were distracted by Avalon wiggling her sexy ass. Fuck is she ever gorgeous, went through his head over and over again. Thank you Uncle Albert he said quietly.

Slick spit into his hand repeatedly and rubbed the wetness into his hard on. The last two days he played it safe, but he knew he wanted to pound that sexy ass of hers to a pulp. He couldn't stop himself. As he positioned himself at the entrance to her little hole his hand slid up and down her smooth buttocks. She didn't react as he started to press his way in. Oh, are you ever tight he thought. I wonder if she's ever been fucked in the ass. As her tight cheeks pushed around him and he met resistance, he knew the answer to his question and it made him crazy with desire. Beads of sweat formed on his forehead and his consciousness seemed to alter as he pushed into her relentlessly gaining a very small distance into her extremely tight hole every stroke. She didn't call out or resist or wince, but rather encouraged him with soft moans.

Slick couldn't remember the last time he had been so turned on. The strip clubs and torture dens were no comparison to fucking this hot little minx, he decided. He pulled her long hair back as his cock drove ever deeper into her toned, tight, sexy ass.

"Play with your clit," he instructed her and watched as she flicked her clit with lightning speed.

Now she seemed to be pulling his cock inside her sexy tight ass. He thrust in suddenly hard and wild. He felt a pop as he made his way all the way inside her. All his workouts at the gym were paying off he thought as he fucked her and fucked her. His stamina and size were much greater than she was used to. As he unloaded his passion into her sweet and sexy cheeks, with a roar of satisfaction, she cocooned. He poured his jizz deep inside her. She turned back toward him, licked his glistening cock clean, then reached to the warming basket beside her and placed warm wet towels on his spent cock. She cleaned his balls then cleaned herself. Rising she took the towels and washed them. Slick got dressed again and greeted her warmly. Yes, this was definitely part of her daily routine he thought.

"Thank you Avalon. You are absolutely amazing," he said breaking the silence of their lustful encounter.

"I hope you like what I have prepared for you," Avalon replied sweetly. Slick was again amazed at how innocent and pure she looked and acted, yet just moments before she was accepting his big cock in her most private areas. The innocent small talk continued as she served him his dinner.

"We're in dire need of supplies my lord," she said while they were conversing.

Slick began to notice that her speech sounded rather old Victorian in its nature rather than modern. Her behavior was increasingly baffling. The mix of amazing blow jobs, obedient attentiveness, and very simple conversations were intoxicating. He couldn't get enough of this amazing beauty. Her face rarely displayed emotion. She wore a small sweet smile on her face at all times, and he adored that about her.

Avalon was like no other woman he had ever known.

"Would you like me to lend you my car so you can get groceries," he offered.

She looked at him and smiled.

"When I was with your uncle I would make a list and he would go out and get the things I needed to keep him happy."

Slick instantly thought about purchasing her a cat of nine tails and very tight red leather shorts. That's what he wanted to put on the shopping list. Perhaps a flogging cross could be installed. He would definitely put that on his list. The problem was cash flow. He had been left the house, the guardianship, but the attached bank account had been meager. For now he put that thought aside.

"I can do that for you Avalon," Slick said, feeling a familiar stirring in his pants. They finished the exquisite dinner she had made. As they settled in by the fire she sat at his feet.

"Would you like a foot rub Sire?" she asked looking up at him with her sparkling blue eyes.

"Please call me Garrett," he suggested, while still wondering about her unusual speech patterns.

"Tell me what life was like with my Uncle?" he asked. He was very curious as to how this had come about.

"Your Uncle Albert was my Mom and Dad's butler. After they passed away we worked and lived together to sustain this beautiful house with a loving approach."

She went on to explain how Albert had become her guardian when he parents had passed away when she was only four years old. As she came of age they had started "visiting" and soon it became her routine. Uncle Albert had cared for her, arranged schooling under his watchful eye by a regal tutor, and in general guided her development until very recently when he too had passed away.

"I was very surprised to get a call from the lawyer telling me that I had inherited a house, a mansion in fact, deep in the Hollywood Hills. This house must be worth a fortune!" Slick whistled.

As he said this Avalon looked down sadly telling him that it was expensive to keep the house in good running order.

"Visiting helps," she exclaimed cheerfully.

Slick thought this to mean that good friends helped make life's disappointments easier.

"I will help," she said smiling. Slick didn't understand her sweet and unfathomed innocence, but he loved every minute of it.

"Would you like a brandy with your evening entertainment my lord?" she asked. It was obviously hard for her to switch gears from life with his uncle he thought.

Slick soon discovered that tonight's evening entertainment would be erotic belly dancing. Avalon stood there with the lights accenting the many jewels on her hip scarf. Her delicious curves and spilling over cleavage sent him drooling with intense desire. The small colorful top that barely concealed her big tits sparkled. She was definitely eye candy of the highest caliber. Swoosh. Her hip scarf jingled. It didn't take him long to become mesmerized with every swift movement of her seductive hips. Avalon's moves were so intoxicating. She was a gem of the highest quality.

He undid his pants releasing his growing manhood. Precum hung on the tip like a dew drop. While shimmying her big breasts into him back and forth Avalon asked how she could please him. He told her to keep her jeweled bra top on and take off every else.

"Now come here!" Avalon did exactly as told with a brilliant smile on her beautiful face.

He turned her around and slowly eased her sexy body onto his amazing hard on so she faced outward. He put one hand between her beautiful tits and the other around her stomach. His hand felt her elaborately jeweled bellybutton ring. He gave it a tug. It brought the excitement up a notch. The more he pulled and the harder he pulled, the faster he fucked her. With every pull his cock pounded into her more and more intensely. Again all her heard were the usual soft moans he was becoming used to. He thought he was going to pull the piercing right off.

"Ahhh ahhh ahhhhh," were the sounds that filled the room as he poured his seed into her sweet tender pussy.

"Stay sitting on my cock beautiful, until I get hard again," he instructed.

Slick started to run his big hands down the delicate curves of her sexy back. Her butt cheeks were white as snow and perfectly formed. She was absolutely gorgeous. Slick took notice of her delicate features and soft porcelain white skin. His curiosity made him speak up.

"Do you ever leave the house?"

"No, I don't. Albert always took care of me and I took care of him. One morning he went to get supplies, but he never returned," Avalon said sadly looking down at the ground.

Slick saw her reaction from an angle. It was the first show of emotion that had crossed her beautiful face.

"I was very worried when Albert disappeared," she continued. She looked up, turned her head towards him, smiled and said, "And then you showed up at the door three days ago."

Slick smiled a sly covert smile. He couldn't believe his luck.

"How old are you Avalon?" he asked.

"I'm twenty," she responded. "When is your guardianship over?" he inquired wide eyed.

She looked at him with a surprised look.

"It's never over my lord."

These words made his cock grow super hard in a flash. He couldn't believe his good fortune. Here was a beautiful woman who catered to his every need and was ready to fuck him at whim. A dream cum true. A thirty two year old doesn't get to fuck a 20 year old very often he thought as he thrust his hips upward and felt her start to bounce her perfect body on his hard cock once again. He twisted her nipples and pinched them hard while he fucked her. It didn't take long before he poured his hot seed deep inside her tight little pussy.

She arose from his dripping cock. As in the previous days everything was made to suit his comfort. She removed a warm cloth from a nearby basket and started cleaning his cock off. He watched her beautiful lips so close to his cock and got hard for the third time. He was heady with lust. She was his. She belonged to him. This perfect little amazingly beautiful nymph was his.

Suddenly he grabbed her beautiful mane of long blonde hair and commanded, "Suck it bitch!"

Then he mercilessly shoved his cock roughly between her pretty red lips and rammed her mouth over and over again. Next he threw her on all fours and started fucking her tiny little ass again. Her little hole seemed to have closed up and was extremely tight this time around. He had to force his way. Garrett started fucking her wildly, and uncontrollably. After a fuckathon he filled her tight little hole with his wet juices once again. Then pushed her away saying his cock was tired.

Again she did not react to the rough sex she had just experienced. She took another warm cloth from the basket and cleaned his big cock off.

"I'm going to take a nice long bath," she said smiling at him as she took her sexy body up the stairs to the master bathroom. Slick demonstrated no interest in satisfying her sexual needs. He suspected that was what she was going to do in the bathtub. He didn't care. In his mind she was his. He owned her and her feelings didn't matter.

Slick climbed one of the two matching intricately designed spiral staircases to the 2nd floor where Avalon was taking a fragrant bath. Even though he couldn't help but share with her his need for rough sex, she smiled at him as he entered the room. Her look of innocence showed no resentment for the way he had used her. "Where is your television," Slick asked Avalon.

"Albert never allowed us to have one," was her response. "He was very protective of me," she said. "He wanted me to learn the right things," she added.

Soon Slick learned the details of how his uncle had seen to her every need and had made sure the content of her studies was strictly monitored.

"What will you do when I am gone during the day?" he asked.

"I will do as I have always done. I will keep this house beautiful and prepare things for you for when you arrive home from work. It is important that I keep this house as beautiful as it has always been and to make you happy. To do so I have a list of supplies I would appreciate you getting for me Sire," she asked with the same brilliant smile on her face. I placed the list on the table by the front door downstairs."

Curious as to what may be on the list Slick wandered down the stairs and found the list on the small table in the entrance way. The flashing light on the phone caught his eye. There were eight messages. He hadn't heard the phone ring once, so he was surprised to see the messages. Slick saw that the phone was set up to go immediately to voice mail. He held the receiver to his ear and started listening to the messages.

"Albert, it's Mitchell here," came the first voice. "Please phone me so we can arrange a visit."

Next a woman with a very sexy voice asked to get together with Avalon for a "visit". The next four messages reflected the same interest. The person in the following message sounded desperate. It was the same person that had called days before.

"Albert, it's Mitchell again. Phone me! I need this!"

The eighth message was dated yesterday and it was from Uncle Albert's lawyer.

"Hello this is Jeffery. I'm your late Uncle Albert's lawyer. I enjoyed meeting you and trust that you are enjoying your new found guardianship, I assume you now understand the full scope of your responsibilities. My wife and I would like to arrange a meeting to get together with Avalon for afternoon tea."

The full scope of my responsibilities? What the fuck was he talking about and who were all these people that wanted to visit with his fuck toy? Slick went back upstairs to ask Avalon about the messages.

"The people in the messages are your Uncle Albert's friends. They like to visit. After they do they like to donate some money for the upkeep of the house."

This was good news. Slick thought this twist on circumstances was unusual but so was everything else about the situation. He decided it was in his best interests to just enjoy his new found treasure and relish the experience. Slick had inherited the house and the guardianship but his late uncle's assets were meager so any additional cash was appreciated.

Slick phoned each of Avalon's friends back to arrange a visit. Jeffery and his wife Rosalina were the first to arrive. Avalon greeted them both with a bold kiss on the lips.

Today she was dressed in a sheer white tight see through dress that showed off her beautiful cleavage and sexy round ass. Avalon smiled as she led the pair into the ballroom and closed the double doors behind her. Soon Slick heard music being played and the muffled sound of voices. Two hours later all three emerged from the room. Rosalina and Jeffery had red cheeks and looked as if they had enjoyed a rigorous work out. Jeffery flashed Slick a concerned look on his way out as he deposited two one hundred dollar bills in the box by the front door labeled "Home Sweet Home".

The next night two young twenty year old men arrived. It made no sense that his uncle would know such young people so Slick decided that maybe they were her personal friends. Like the previous night, she greeted the couple at the door with bold open lipped kisses. The men said nothing but followed her sexy swaying ass as she opened the double doors to the massive ballroom. She closed the double doors behind her looking sexy as hell.

Again the music began. His head was swimming. What were they doing? While he sat musing he became distracted by a loud male animalistic grunt that pierced the walls. Not sure of what to do, but wanting to preserve his precious treasure, Slick burst through the locked double doors to find a wild sex scene in front of him. It confirmed his suspicions and verified his concerns.

One of the two men was sliding a big zucchini in and out of Avalon's pussy while spanking her white cheeks with an open hand. The other male had his cock firmly inserted in her pretty little mouth and was ramming it viciously, clearly abandoning any concern for Avalon's well-being. When Garrett first walked in he was taken aback, horrified, unsettled, then he became surprised to feel his cock stiffen. No way did he want to share her with anyone, yet his cock betrayed his loyalty to her. It whistled a different tune.

He took his cock out and started stroking while watching his beautiful nymph get fucked. After the zucchini, each of the men took their turns fucking her in many different positions, and combinations. Surprisingly they left the hole between her sexy cheeks, untouched. They didn't question, respond or look at Slick as he stroked his cock. Slick came in his hand and quietly let himself out of the room.

As he washed his spent dick Slick considered how distorted her thinking was. No communication with the outside world and censored schooling had given her an alternate view of reality. She thinks this is normal. She thinks it's normal to fuck and get fucked all day long. He may have inherited the house but his guardianship was by far the most valuable.

The two enjoyed the weekend together. It was a simple life. She catered to him as if he were a king. The entire time Avalon never once expressed an interest in leaving the house.

On the weekend Slick packed the clothes from his flat and moved in. He loved the way she did his laundry, cooked his meals, sucked his cock and fulfilled his ever increasing sadistic desires. On Saturday night he felt the need to get out.

12