Just What He Wanted

Story Info
Helen gives James an early Christmas present.
1.6k words
3.97
121.1k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vitesse
vitesse
285 Followers

On the Wednesday before Christmas James got up for work as usual but was extra quiet to make sure that he didn't wake his beautiful wife beside him as she had the day off. Her place of work having finished a day earlier than James' for Christmas. At 8am as usual James set off to work.

With it being Christmas Helen allowed herself some extra beauty sleep (not that she needed it) but she knew that she had plenty of time to get ready for when James returned at about 3.30pm.

At 3.30pm James returned from work and was surprised to find the front door locked as her knew his wife should already be at home. Once inside the porch he found an envelope addressed to himself. James opened it immediately and became intrigued. The letter read as follows.

Dear James

Santa has been in touch with me and told me that as you have been a good boy this year you can have one of your presents early. It's upstairs in the bedroom waiting for you and Santa has told me that he is sure you will like playing with it. I'd also like to give you an early present so I've booked a table for us tonight at BB's and as a Christmas treat I'll let you choose my outfit, lingerie included.

Yours

Helen

Curious James dashed inside and went upstairs, on the bed was a giant box all wrapped up with a bow on top of it. James ripped it open and was delighted to find the best possible Christmas present inside, his wife in a black wonderbra, black lace stockings and suspenders and a black lace thong.

With the box now open Helen stood up, wished her husband a "Merry Christmas" and embraced her husband who responded by kissing her and enjoying the feel of her body and lingerie with his hands. The combination of being kissed and caressed aroused Helen and she was delighted when she felt her husbands fingertips meet her now hardened nipples. Helen moved her hands up to her husbands chest and slowly undid his tie and shirt, moving down to his trousers she could feel her husbands erection and once she had got his trousers off she eased is manhood out and moved her hand slowly up and down his shaft.

James picked his beautiful and slim wife up easily in his arms, moved the box off the bed and laid Helen down on her back before laying down between her legs and pleasuring Helen's wonderful breasts with his mouth and hands. Helen surrendered herself to her husband by placing her hands behind her head.

James moved down his sexy wife's body keeping his hands on her now heaving breasts but began to explore her legs and stomach with his mouth. James loved to see his wife in stockings and as he moved from her sexy stocking tops towards her love bits he was looking forward to satisfying his wife with his mouth when she told him that "I want to make love doggy style facing the wardrobe mirrors".

James removed Helen's now damp lace thong and positioned himself behind her as she knelt up and reached between her legs and guided his manhood inside her letting out a gasp as she felt the familiar sensation of feeling her husband inside her.

As their bodies began thrusting as one James reached forward and put his hands on her beautifully curved thighs pulling himself deeper inside her. Helen was enjoying herself so much that her body began to arch and she instinctively reached up with one hand and massaged her own chest.

The sight of Helen in the mirror was beginning to send James over the edge and as if my magic Helen sensed that her husband was about to come and moved her hand from her breasts to her husband. The pleasant feeling of Helen's hand on James' balls combined with the feel and sight of her sexy stocking clad legs produced an upwelling inside him that climaxed in him delivering his love for his wife deep inside her.

Sensing that her husband was satisfied Helen told him to lay on his back and she moved above him, straddling him with her sexy legs so that he could feel the lace of her stocking tops on his waist and her stockinged feet on his legs. Helen guided James inside her before leaning forward to allow her charms to be caressed.

The pleasure of having her husband inside her along with the delight of having her chest massaged soon increased the rate of Helen's breathing and it wasn't long before she felt the familiar feeling of an orgasm building inside her. Her body began to tense and she brought her lips up to her husbands, kissing him as her orgasm swept through her body.

The lovers then collapsed into each others arms and told each other how much they loved each other. Helen then gazed into James' eyes and asked "What sexy outfit do you want me dressed in tonight?"

James replied "I definitely want you to keep on the sexy underwear you've already got on so how about your short black glittery skirt and pink silk blouse with your sexy black boots and white lambswool cardigan".

"Sounds great but I'll need a shower first" said Helen before kissing James again and departing for the bathroom.

Helen then showered, applied her make up, did her hair and sprayed her perfume on and put on the outfit that her husband had requested. Her skirt was just long enough to cover her stocking tops and her blouse came low enough to allow a tantalising glimpse of her cleavage.

James was delighted at the sight of his sexy wife as she came downstairs and helped her on with her coat before the pair set off for the bus into town ready for their meal together at BB's a favourite Italian restaurant of theirs.

Upon arrival at the restaurant the couple were lead to a table upstairs which allowed James a brilliant view of Helen's stocking clad legs as she led the way up the stairs. Helen looked stunning in the candlelight of the meal and they enjoyed each others pleasant company and conversation over a meal before moving on for a night on the town.

With it being the week before Christmas all the bars were playing Christmas tunes and it wasn't long before the couple found themselves on the dance floor as they danced together Helen could feel that her sexy outfit was certainly having its desired effect on James and James in return was loving the pleasure of having the sexiest woman in the world dancing in his arms.

When it came towards the end of the night and the music slowed down James pulled his wife towards him and put his arms round her slim waist as she put her arms round his shoulders and pulled him close for a kiss. Once the music had stopped they went outside and got into a cab.

In the cab Helen placed her coat on James' lap and slipped her hand underneath her coat and undid James' fly releasing his erection that had been longing for her touch all evening, Helen began to massage her husbands member who in return moved his hand inside her blouse and began to explore Helen's charms.

The touch of his wife was getting James excited and he moved forward in his seat to allow Helen easier access who in return positioned herself over her husbands lap so that she could use both hands to satisfy her husband. Massaging his shaft with one hand while caressing his balls with the other.

The journey back from town was about 4 miles and by the time they got home James was close to erupting, he managed to compose himself enough to pay the taxi driver and the couple got out and headed for the house.

As soon as they were through the door Helen pulled James towards her and kissed him on his neck slowly moving down his body, unbuttoning his shirt and kissing his chest. Getting down on to her knees Helen pulled James' manhood towards her mouth and planted lots of delicate kisses along its length. Helen grabbed the flavoured condom that she had carefully left near the door when she was getting ready earlier in the day and rolled it onto her husband.

James was in ecstasy as Helen began to give him the best possible Christmas present he could receive by taking him into her mouth. Helen began to suck on James and sent shivers up his spine by using her tongue to tease her husband.

Helen built up a steady rhythm and could tell from her husbands heavy breathing that he was certainly enjoying his Christmas present. James reached down and began to play with Helens hair and she returned the favour by slowly massaging his balls. James's body tensed and Helen took as much as him as possible into her mouth as she felt the warmth of her husbands delight inside her.

James pulled Helen up into his arms and asked her if he could do anything for her to which she replied that she just wanted to be cuddled to sleep. So James effortlessly picked her up, carried her upstairs and once they had undressed took her into his arms in bed and tickled her back until they both fell asleep. Helen delighted that her plan had worked so well and James wondering what on Earth he could get his wife for Christmas in return for such a brilliant present that she had given him.

vitesse
vitesse
285 Followers