Just What I Need

Story Info
She is punished before bed.
1.3k words
4.1
72.9k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We are snuggled on the sofa talking about the day. I am draped across Master's lap as usual; my arms wrapped snuggly around him as his fingers trace paths over my arms and back, occasionally stopping to run through my hair. My second yawn in so many minutes catches his attention. "Okay little girl. It is time for bed," he says to me.

"Will you be coming too, Master?" I ask softly and hopefully.

His chuckle brings my gaze to his eyes, deep, blue and filled with such love. "Yes little girl, I am coming too. You go on ahead and get ready."

"Yes Sir." I kiss Master's cheek before sliding off his lap and silently walking to our bedroom. I can hear him locking up the house and preparing to join me. I move quickly to remove my clothes and drop them into the hamper. One quick last glance around the room to be sure everything is tidy and I drop to my knees next to the bed.

The cool night air chills my skin and sends a chill down my spine. I smile to myself. Was it the coolness that sent that chill or the hopeful anticipation of serving Master?

He enters the room and smiles to see me ready and waiting. "You are my good girl," he says with a small smile, knowing I live for his praise. He sits on the edge of the bed and I begin to undress him. I move easily and confidently, so different from my nervousness of the first time I undressed him. I kneel, knees spread, back straight, shoulders back. I look into his eyes and can feel him reading me. His understanding of me never stops surprising me.

Slowly, Master reaches behind me and takes hold of my wrists. I hear the click of the restraints as he clasps the rings on each wrist cuff together. My smile is slow and gradual as I again marvel at his ability to read my mind.

I rise to my feet until I see the surprise on his face. "Sir?" I whisper before quickly realizing my mistake and dropping back to my knees. "Master, I am sorry. I did not wait for you to tell me to stand." My heart drops as I wait for his response. I hate to disappoint him. I place my forehead in his lap to try to avoid his gaze. Master's hand gently but firmly in my hair pulls me back to look up at him.

His voice is serious and low as he replies to me. The soft drawl that is usually such a comfort to me is hard to hear now. "Little one, you know my rules. You know what I expect of you. You are to wait for my permission to move. Over my lap now."

I can feel my eyes widen. He has spanked me for both pleasure and punishment and has the power and control to make it either. I would have loved one of his loving spankings tonight but know that this spanking will not be for my pleasure.

I quickly stand and turn to lie across his lap. It is awkward to get into the correct position with my hands bound behind me and I know that my movements are not very graceful. Without my hands to support me I brace my upper body on the bed, my face turned against the blankets, just able to see his profile. My feet on the floor give me support and balance until he pushes them apart and I can feel my hips press into his leg in an attempt to hold onto my position.

My ass marks easily and I begin to envision what I will look like when this spanking is over. The hard sharp sting of the first slap breaks me out of my wondering as I inhale sharply to avoid the scream that was my first instinct. But the children are asleep in their rooms down the hall and I know I have to be quiet. It would be easier if Master gagged me, but I know the restraint he expects me to show is part of my punishment.

The room echoes with the slaps of his hand on my now burning cheeks. I am careful to keep my hands up and out of his way as I feel my entire ass covered in his slaps. I have since buried my face into the blankets on the bed to try to keep quiet. Tears cover my face and I can picture how red my ass must be. The darker marks will appear soon enough. The spanking ends as abruptly as it began and I fight the urge to move off Master's lap. He is rubbing now, working to soothe the sting on my ass, firmly massaging my back to remove the tension that I hold there when I am punished.

"Kneel for me, baby girl." His voice is strong and clear and at the same time soft and tender. I slip back to my knees and bow my head, in part out of respect and in part out of self-consciousness. I am ashamed to have disappointed him. Master's touch on my cheek pulls my head up to look at him. "Shhh .... You did well good little girl. Now stop your crying." He wipes my tears and brushes back my hair. I can feel his love in every touch. Master knows what I need, knows that I need his discipline and control as much as his love and care.

My gaze drops from his face to his now rigid cock. It is stretching out to me and I lick my lips in anticipation. I hear Master's chuckle as he sees my want. His hand on the back of my head presses my face down to meet him. I wrap my soft lips around his cock and close my eyes to savor the moment. Master fills my senses until I can see, feel, taste, smell, hear nothing but him. My hair is twisted in his grasp and I feel him push me down to take his entire length deep into my mouth. I relax to let him slide down my throat. I am his, to use as he wants. He guides me as I worship his cock. My lips wrapped around the shaft of his cock, tongue swirling patterns along his length, throat open to his pounding. I have matched my breathing to his pace and can feel my own excitement building. My juices are dripping from my pussy now, running down my thighs and covering the inside of my legs. Master stands and I know that I am about to be rewarded. Now he is fucking my face and I am trying to stay calm enough to be able to breathe. "Oh my little girl," Master whispers as I feel and taste his cum fill my mouth. I swallow greedily making sure to not let a single drop escape me.

I look up at him and see the satisfaction on his face. Master uses my hair to pull me to standing and kisses my neck fiercely. "Well done my sweet little girl. Now go to bed."

I smile up at him and kiss his cheek. "Yes Master," I whisper. He pulls back the blankets for me and I crawl into bed. He follows me to bed and then covers us both. I lay on my side facing him, unable to lie on my back due to my wrists bound behind me. He pulls me close to him and I hear his breathing slow as he begins to drift off to sleep. My body is still screaming to me. My pussy is dripping and aching. My nipples are tingling and hard. My ass is on fire and I can already picture the mottled patterns forming on both cheeks. I yearn for his touch, for his permission for release, for his loving. And then I smile as I am finally able to drift off to sleep. Master always knows just what I need.