Just What I Needed Ch. 02

Story Info
Matt begins to learn more about what kind of girl Jen is.
2.7k words
4.48
26.7k
6

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/14/2022
Created 11/19/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We hurriedly finished our drinks and I paid the tab, after all, I am a gentleman! Jen begrudgingly removed her hand from my thigh as I told her, "don't worry, it'll still be there when get to the car," with a wink. She got a faux pout on her face that just got the blood flowing downstairs even more. You have to love a girl who can't keep her hands off of you, especially when the thing she wants to touch most is hanging between your legs.

As we walked to the car I could feel my cock, hard as a rock, rubbing against my leg and that all-too-familiar and overpowering surge of heat pulsing through my groin as it ached for release. That's the point I always know that my brain has lost control of my body and the cock has taken over. We got in the car and I pulled out of the lot.

"So do you often go home from bars with strangers?" I asked, only partially joking.

She gave a little laugh, "Well, wouldn't really call you a stranger, but no. I never go home with strangers actually."

"I'm little more than a stranger though. So if you don't sleep around then, why me? And by the way, we've got about a thirty minute drive out to my place. Kinda in the middle of nowhere. In the meantime though, my cock isn't gonna stroke itself.". There it was. Words straight from the cock and out through the mouth. I should probably say something about guilt over self-control or something, but honestly, if a girl can't handle me saying things like that (and knowing that I mean it) then I really don't want to waste my time.

Lucky for her, she laughed and her hand went straight to my still semi-hard cock. It was pressed tightly across my upper thigh and easily detectable through my jeans. She massaged it gently, lovingly as she replied, "Well, it's just that."

"Just what?" I asked, a little confused.

"Aside from what I said earlier: you're hot, you've got a great body, and, as I'm learning more and more tonight, a huge cock," she squeezed it gently as if to remind herself just how right she was, "but what you said just now."

"That you should put your hand back on my dick?"

"Yeah. I mean, sure most people might think that's demeaning or whatever, but I don't think that at all. It's like, I could tell the first time I saw you, you were a man. I mean, obviously you're a man. But I mean a real man! Like you're smart, I know you're a gentleman, but you know what you want and what you like and you won't settle for less. Ya know what I mean? I don't know. I could just tell you were different and I've been waiting all semester to talk to you. Hoping you'd talk first."

"Yeah," I sat back and put my right arm behind the headrest leaving the other one on the wheel, "I know exactly what you mean. I just never would've guessed you had noticed though. Frankly I'm glad you did. It seems like you hit the nail on the head."

"Yeah, a lot of people seem to think I'm some raging feminist bitch. And partially, that's true. Equality is great, I can think for myself, take care of myself, blah, blah, blah. And all that's great, but honestly, none of that is really important, women should be able to do all of that. I don't have to work for any of those things. What I really need is a strong powerful man." She got quiet. "It's like the thing I want the most, and the thing I don't have."

I responded, "And you saw that in me?"

"Well I hoped I did anyway. Once we started getting to know each other I was sure of it though. You seem to know that the power you can have over a woman like me doesn't mean domination. I don't want whips and chains. But you straddle that line of confidence and cockiness. And if you're not afraid to tell me it's time to stroke your cock while you drive, I can only imagine what else you aren't gonna hesitate to do.". She smiled at this last comment and as she ran her fingers down the length of my cock she said, almost to herself, god it's so huge."

I just hope she realizes how right she is about me, I thought. I rubbed her shoulder and placed my hand back on the seat behind her, "I know it is. Anyway, you seem pretty content right now, why don't you just keep stroking. We're almost there."

For the next twenty minutes she continued working on my cock through my jeans. I could feel the heat pulsing through it and eventually a wet spot formed from on my jeans from precum. I always produce a lot and i knew it was only a matter of time before it started leaking out of me like a faucet. I swear sometimes it was like my balls just had an endless supply because once my dick started leaking precum, it just kept coming. It was actually more like a small waterfall that a faucet to tell the truth. Some girls had even made comments about how much there was, complaining about it filling up their mouths while they were sucking me, or getting it all over their fingers while stroking mu cock, whatever. I always loved it natural lube! How could more be a bad thing? Just another plus for my cock!

Eventually she felt the spot on my jeans and I heard her give a little gasp followed by a deep, low "mmmm" when she felt it. She ran her finger over the little pool a few times as it grew from about the size of a quarter to the size of a drink coaster before returning to her work. For the next few minutes she continued making those soft little "mmmm" sounds and I knew I had her. It's easy to find a girl who liked big cock, though few of them actually know what to do with one. But a girl who actually desired a man who had power over her, that was a rare find. Plus, from the sounds coming out of her, the girl seemed to like cum to boot. I guess we'd find out more about that. My cock and I were very happy right now. This might have the potential to go extremely well. I just hoped she stayed true to what she said about a man like me being what she really wants. Needing a man who exudes power. I knew I could handle it, but my cock doesn't handle disappointment very well...

We made the final turn and pulled into my driveway. As I put the truck in park, I said, "Here we are."

She dreamily responded, "this is nice."

"Thanks."

"No," she said as she turned to me, "I meant this." At that, she leaned down across the seat and kissed my cock through my jeans. "Thank you," and she continued with soft kisses down the entire length.

I rested my hand gently on the back of her head, and ran my fingers through her hair, "You're welcome Jen. Very welcome. Let's head inside, I could go for another beer."

Before sitting up, she kissed her way back up my thick shaft all the way to the tip, opened her lips and ran her tongue through the pool of wetness that had gathered from all of the attention she had been giving me on the ride home. This girl was doing everything right so far.

When we got out, I grabbed her by the hand to lead her up the steps of the porch and inside. It was always really dark here at night. No neighbors within view and no streetlights. We walked inside and I flipped on the lights I asked if she wanted anything to drink. She said whatever I was having would be fine. I told her to make herself comfortable on the living room and I went and grabbed our drinks.

I had to take a minute in the kitchen as I stopped to open our beers. This girl had become such an unexpected and welcome surprise over just the course of an evening. Hell, it was still only a little before midnight. I had my own doubts that maybe she was just a horny college chick looking to get some from the good looking older guy. She was definitely different from the other girls I had met on campus though, but I knew how college girls worked. She had already made the comments about needing a man like me though. Sure, it was a little soon to "need" me. But I knew what she meant, she didn't "need" me. At least not yet. She needed what I had to offer her. Let's face it, I had a lot to offer a girl. Especially if that girl could love my cock as much as I did. I was pretty sure the feeling was mutual. Hot girl, loves cock, loves strong, powerful men...yeah it was time to stop using my head and let my cock take over. He'd been hard for a good hour and a half now and needed some real attention.

I headed back down the hall to the living room and was a little surprised, if not satisfied, by what I saw. Jen was seated on her knees beside the couch, with her clothes folded on the chair across the room. She was wearing only a black silk bra and a thong. I was right with thinking that she had a great body under those modest clothes she normally wore. Curves were in all the right places. She was lean and tight where she needed to be, but soft where a woman should be. Everything was in perfect proportion. She had smooth wide hips, a nice tight stomach, and her tits were absolutely amazing. Perky, yet full, they followed the curves of the rest of her perfectly. I finally made my way up to her face and she had a tranquil, happy look about her, a peaceful smile on her gave that said, "I'm right where I want to be," rather than, "come fuck me big boy."

"I see you listened when I said to make yourself comfortable." I said as I handed her her drink.

She took it and said, "Yeah, to be honest I'm not a big fan of clothes. Hope this is okay." She giggled.

"Oh yeah, that's fine. I'm not a big fan of wearing clothes myself. I rarely wear much around the house."

Her eyes widened a little and the smile grew on her face. "Oh really, well then why don't you join me? I've been dying to see what a naked you looks like for months!"

Here was my first real chance to see just what this girl was made of, "Haha, well if you want to see so bad, then I think you should have to work to get it. Why don't you get your ass over here and undress me yourself?" My cock was back to full hardness at this point. Straining against the tight fabric of my underwear and pressing hard against my jeans, I was practically aching for it to be released at this point, but I wasn't just going to giver her my prized possession. A girl who really loves cock is never afraid to work for it.

She crawled on her hands and knees toward me. She sat before me, her ass on her knees and raised herself up just enough to be faced directly in front of my crotch. She started to lift her hands toward my belt.

"Uh uh," I said, looking down at her. As much as I needed to get my cock out of these pants and into something a little wetter, I knew how bad she wanted it at this point so I was going to make her work for it. "Stand up." She followed suit, albeit with reluctance. I grabbed one of the buttons on my shirt and pulled it outward. "Start here, and show me how bad you want this," I told her as I reached down and grabbed the massive and seemingly ever-growing bulge in my pants.

She licked her lips and swallowed hard. "God, my mouth is literally watering for your cock." She said as she undid the first button. Another followed and as she exposed more of my chest I could tell the anticipation and excitement were killing her. Her hands were even shaking a little and when she got the last button undone she let out another one of this low "mmmm" sounds that I was learning to love oh-so-much.

She ran her hand from my belt across the muscles of my stomach and into the center. With her fingertips, she grazed the treasure trail of hair in the center and followed it up to the hard muscles of my chest. She spread her fingers wide and brushed her fingertips through the hair that covered it. When she spread her fingers wide again, running her hand through the thicker hair in the center, she said quietly, almost to herself, "so fucking sexy. Such a fucking man." As she continued exploring and enjoying my torso, she leaned into me and kissed my neck, gently kissing down my chest to my nipple. She gave it a soft kiss, and flicked her tongue across it sending pulses through my body and straight to my cock. She continued kissing down my trail, finally getting on her knees.

"May I?" She pleaded.

"Is that how you ask for a cock like mine from a man like me?"

She kissed the center of the bulge of my cock that had now creeped most of the way across the front of my hip. "May I please take your pants off for you?"

"That's better. Go ahead."

She closed her eyes and smiled. Almost like she was in prayer. Upon opening them, she undid my belt and the button. Slowly, she unzipped my jeans and gently pulled them down, revealing the white fabric of my briefs practically stretching apart as the force of my cock pushed against it. She gasped at the sight of it, which of course put a knowing smirk on my face. I'll never tire of the reaction I get when a girl gets all nine inches of my cock revealed to her for the first time. If having a huge cock isn't enough to make you feel powerful over women, then that reaction is all you need to be reminded of what you have and just how badly everyone else wants it.

She leaned forward and began kissing all over the massive bulge I had just presented to her. Gently, but passionately she kissed and licked all up and down the hard, thick shaft, she buried her face in my balls and licked them. I could have watched her do that for hours with all the passion she was putting into it. But it was time for her to get what she came for. Plus, I was thirsty.

I reached down and places my hand under her chin. "What do you say we move this to the couch. You looked pretty comfy on your knees over there."

She followed me over to the couch where I slipped off my underwear, tossed them to the side and sat down. As I leaned forward to grab my beer, I noticed she was still standing next to me, waiting for further instruction. "You can get back down on your knees now, if that's what you want," I said, smirking again as I let my legs fall wide open allowing her a nice spot to sit down between my legs.

She crawled into her spot and stared at the rigid shaft standing proudly in front of her for a few seconds as if hypnotized, finally just saying, "so incredible" and looked up at me, "Can I please suck it?"

I looked down at her and said, "Sure, but plan on being there a while, I want to finish my beer,"

When I said that, it was like a kid on Christmas morning. She got a look of pure gratitude on her face, gave the tip of my cock a nice long kiss, and opened her mouth wide to take her first taste of my cock.