Just What I Needed Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They played like this, as well as on other equipment with others, for quite some time before they all decided to head home. As they headed towards the parking lot, Todd made sure to walk next to Grace. "So, um, uh. . ." he tumbled over his words, knowing that he had to ask but feeling extremely nervous anyways. "Could I drive you home?" It finally came out.

Grace simply smiled and nodded, trying to control the excitement that was swelling inside of her. She said goodbye to the rest of her friends and headed over to his car nervously. He followed close behind, nervous as well. This would be the first time they were truly alone together.

The ride was awkward. Grace tried hard to start conversations but Todd just gave her one word answers and soon she was simply giving him directions to her house. It wasn't a far ride and soon he was parked right outside of it. Grace didn't make a move to get out, she wanted to say something but she was unsure of what to say. She had hoped the ride home would've gone much smoother than it had. Grace looked up and noticed him watching her. More than anything she wanted Todd to kiss her goodnight so when he leaned in slightly she did the same, allowing him access to her luscious lips. Her heart pounded as they connected gently, his lips barely brushing hers as he nervously explored. Todd kissed her this way for some time, just leaving her, wondering, hoping, trembling in the passenger seat, wanting desperately to drag him against her and deepen the kiss but not allowing herself.

He slowly deepened the kiss, sucking gently on her bottom lip, then forcing her to give him access with his tongue. The kiss became fierce with passion quickly. Todd grabbed Grace and dragged her against him as much as the awkward car seats would allow. His hands roamed all over her back, hips, and thighs. When they started up her stomach towards her breasts he started to slow down and she could feel him trembling slightly. Grace thrust her chest into him, trying desperately to convey with body language that she needed him to play with her tits. Todd got the message and continued onward until he was cupping a breast in each hand. His heart was pounding wildly and his cock was rock hard.

Todd was obviously inexperienced and nervous, so Grace tried to stay as still as possible and allow him to explore by himself. Even though she needed him to get into her shirt and touch her breasts bare she simply lay against the seat and continued kissing him. Some of his fingers captured one of her nipples through the cloth of her shirt and she groaned as he pinched it gently.

Unable to sit still any longer Grace began running her hands up and down his body until they came across the crotch of his jeans. A quick swipe let her know that he was hard. She then stilled again, just sitting as she tried to decide what to do as this very attractive, unskilled, eager boy ravished her mouth. She couldn't help but enjoy it, and she slowly began circling his crotch area content in a decision. Todd's breathing started to hitch as her hand slowly circled closer and closer to his straining cock. He gasped softly when her hand rubbed against the bottom of his belly and then undid the snap of his jeans. She one handedly undid the zipper and dove into his pants. Todd groaned audibly at the first contact of another person touching him, he couldn't believe it as she slowly rubbed up and down his member, fondling his soft skin.

Their lips had not stopped moving the whole time and slowly she kissed down his chin then over to suckle his ear. Todd groaned again, his eyes fluttering shut and his hands coming to a stop as Grace continued her erotic ministrations. From his ear she went to his jaw line, she suckled it gently before moving down to his neck. She looked down for a moment and guided his cock out of his pants. Grace's eyes widened as she gazed down at it. It was beautiful. Not overly large but a good size, with a definite width to it. She couldn't help herself as she suddenly lowered her head and covered the tip with her mouth.

Todd audibly gasped when he felt the wet heat of her mouth on him. He just sat still, in total shock and wonder as she began to suck and take more of him into her mouth. She retreated, gave the tip a kiss, then licked up and down the sides before sliding as much as she could back into her mouth. Towards the base it got much thicker and Grace had to stretch her lips across it to slide more in her mouth. He groaned again when the tip hit the back of her throat, sending shivers throughout his body and a tingling into his balls which Grace's hand had found and was beginning to fondle while she continued working her mouth up and down his shaft. His cock was soon coated with her saliva, and with the extra lubrication Grace's mouth was able to slide swiftly up and down his cock, fitting a little bit more down her throat with each downward stroke.

Todd's hips soon began to gyrate against her face as he sat in the driver seat of the car in utter bliss. The tingling in his balls was constantly increasing and he knew he wouldn't last much longer. He held out as long as he could, not wanting the wonderful sensations to end, until Grace found the sensitive spot right behind he balls and placed pressure on it. Todd started cumming almost immediately and he tried desperately to warn Grace but only a low moan escaped his lips as he emptied his seed into her mouth. Grace drank it eagerly swallowing each precious drop.

She sat up. A smug grin plastered her face as she swallowed the last of his semen. Todd just gazed at her in total awe before pulling her up against him again and just holding her. All of his nerves were singing and he closed his eyes and placed his head against hers enjoying the aftermath of the best orgasm he'd ever had.

Grace looked up at him from beneath long lashes, nervously biting her lip. "Are you going to call me tomorrow?"

Todd smiled down at her. "Of course."

With that she kissed him gently and climbed out of the car. A huge smile spread across her face and she felt like it wasn't going to come off anytime soon. She practically skipped to her front door unable to control her excitement.

12