Just What The Doctor Ordered

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To this point, Doug still had not shot his load, but he wanted to, and now was as good a time as any. He got off the sofa bed and stood up. The women followed and knelt before him on the carpeted floor, facing him. He offered his rigid cock, still drenched with Ingrid's juices, to Ingrid. Placing her hands one in front of the other around his shaft, she tilted his slick cock down toward her and started pumping it with both hands. Ingrid turned her hands around his cock while simultaneously pumping the length of it. Tina brushed her cupped palm under Doug's balls, which were heavy with cum. Ingrid was proceeding so enthusiastically it seemed she would pull Doug's dick right off. The look on Doug's face told Tina he was about ready to explode. His cock suddenly seemed to swell even more. Doug clenched his teeth and started making a fucking motion with his hips. With Ingrid's hands still working their magic and Tina's still rubbing his balls, a blast of hot jism flew out of Doug's cock while he moaned loudly, splashing onto Ingrid's chest and tits. The thumb of Ingrid's top hand rubbed the underside of Doug's cock head while the other hand continued stroking. More cum shot out of his cock in hard spurts. Doug sprayed Ingrid with copious amounts of thick hot cum in a seemingly never-ending orgasm. She was covered from her neck to her navel.

When Doug finally stopped shooting, Tina rubbed the warm white cum all over Ingrid's wonderful breasts, kneading them at the same time. Tina then lowered her head and sucked Ingrid's cum-covered tits, taking some of the cream into her mouth. Ingrid, meanwhile, was busily cleaning off Doug's softening dick, licking the end and running her closed lips up and down his shaft. Both women turned to each other and pressed their lips together in deep passionate kisses with their tongues transferring cum from one mouth to the other and back again.

If this was therapy, they didn't want to be well, Tina and Doug thought.

Tori lost count of the number of times she came in the video camera booth. She doesn't remember ever seeing Dr. Ingrid climax the way she did during this session. Nor was she sure her boss had ever been so aroused before. She didn't try to figure it out, but she also knew that she herself never got so excited filming a session before. Oh well, another day's work done.

Later that night, Tina and Doug had the most intimate and passionate sex they'd had since they were first married. Amazing what one trip to the therapist can accomplish. They both admitted to one another they enjoyed the session immensely. They joked that maybe they should fake a problem next time just to go back and enjoy Dr. Ingrid again. They enjoyed it so much they wished they had a videotape of it. Tina and Doug looked over at their camcorder lying on the end table and wondered if Dr. Ingrid made house calls. Hmmm…

Also that night, back in Dr. Ingrid's office, the video recorded earlier in the day was playing on the giant TV screen. Tori and the doctor were on the black leather sofa bed, taking turns fucking each other with strap-on dildos while the video played. Dr. Ingrid was on all fours facing the TV while Tori was humping her vigorously from behind. Dr. Ingrid watched the giant screen, which showed an image of her being fucked doggy-style by Doug with Tina below her. Watching the expression on her face on the TV screen as her video image climaxed, Dr. Ingrid came hard on Tori's dildo. Dr. Ingrid knew her receptionist was talented, in more ways than one. What she didn't know was that just before she and Tori entered the office to play with one another that night, Tori slipped into the video booth, placed a blank tape into the camera, turned the camera on and pressed the record button.

12