Just What The Doctor Ordered

Story Info
My white nurse gets be back on my feet and in my bed.
2.7k words
3.95
53.5k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am a black businessman who prides myself on doing things to service my customers the best way I know how. I work long hours, six days a week 8-10 hours a day. I never take time off and give my workers time to be with their families whenever they need it. I feel that a happy worker is a productive worker and they give me 100% every time.

I got married when I was 27 to a divorced lady with a son. I had already fathered a daughter several years earlier with a woman who took off with our daughter. She did not want to marry me because she thought I did it just she wouldn't be a single mother and I told her how wrong she was. I wanted to be a father to our daughter and that's the family I wanted. So, I guess I wasn't in her plans as she fled to California with our daughter and told me he wanted to start anew.

I was just getting myself established in a company that I was fortune to receive upon the death of one of the owners and the other asked me if I would like to learn the business from beginning to end and help me run the show. My grades in school and a few letters of testimony I had regarding my work proved to be a plus for me.

Before my soon to be ex white wife and married, she also got pregnant and thinking back I think she stayed off the pill on purpose. We didn't get married until our daughter was almost 2 as she said she wanted us to be sure it wasn't the baby only that was getting us married but that we loved each other. I fell for her fast and hard and I guess I thought she did too but she had a rough pregnancy and I was there for her.

We had our little girl and she is perfect in every way. She is dark, not quite as dark as me and has some of her mom's features. We still had a great sex life but some how I think she was still trying to get over her ex who was a wife beater and a cheater and partially she still loved him. She did have to see him during the week as they had joint custody of their son. Her son turned out to be very disrespectful of me and said that he would never call me dad because his dad is white and doesn't want any black man to be his father. He stole money from me and started taking drugs and drinking so we had him put in a home to sober up and get detoxed. I felt badly for her because that was "her baby" but she didn't like what he turned into. His dad was feeding him all this crap and later on he confessed that he loved me and wishes I was his dad. I adopted him as my own and he father eventually did something to land him in jail.

I had been away for 2 weeks and I had missed her and when I got back home we had mad passionate sex about 13 years ago and that resulted in her becoming pregnant with our second daughter. She was so attached to me from the get go and she is still that way.

One of the rare weekends last winter, we had closed the plant because of all the bad weather and part of our warehouse was under repair. We continued to pay our employees even when they were out. The other boss had set up a fund in each employees name in case they should ever need emergency monies, etc. which in these hard times was unheard of.

My daughter, who was now just 13 asked me if we could go skiing. Her best girlfriend and she were talking about going but didn't know if we would let her go. I made plans for the 3 of us to go as my wife hates skiing and my oldest was into her boyfriend at the time.

I let them have a cabin of their own so I wouldn't be in their way of showers, washing their hair and changing their clothes 10 times a day. We went up NY State and the scenery was just beautiful. They didn't know about the cabin until we got there and I surprised them. We did agree to have some skiing time together and at least 1 meal a day.

The second day we were there and we had just finished breakfast when I decided to walk around the cabins and check out this little pub about 2 miles away. I bundled up and started my journey. I wasn't thinking about work but having sometime with my little girl and letting her have a good time.

I was admiring a deer and doe out into the wooded area when I slipped and fell and my ankle snapped. I slowly got myself up and went inside the pub to see if I could find out if there was a doctor anywhere near. As I asked, a beautiful redhead was there and said she was a nurse at a near by hospital and she would be happy to take me and get me looked at and fixed up. I sent a text to my daughter and told her not to worry about me but I think I broke my ankle and I wasn't even on my skis.

She was so beautiful; she had shoulder length red hair and green/hazel eyes and sparse freckles on her nose and face. She had a beautiful smile and smelled so good. She carefully took me by the arm and some how managed to get me in the back seat propping up my bad ankle and of course it was my right one which would me I couldn't drive.

Sure enough it was broke in not 1 but 2 places and I needed pins also. She didn't leave my side and helped me. She continued to smile and I could feel my cock starting to swell.

She offered to drive me back to my cabin and see that I had all I needed and said she would check on me the next day. I asked her if she could join me for dinner and she said she got off at 7 and she would love to.

My daughter was so upset about me and told me we should go home so I could rest and I told her I wasn't ruining their fun and besides how often did I get to do NOTHING. They had met other kids their age both boys and girls and they were having a great time and I wasn't going to squash that either. Maybe I didn't want to spoil my chance to get to know my nurse a little better either.

She came to the cabin and I asked her where was a good place to eat and she told me a little out of the ways place about a half hour away. She helped me get myself dressed and her warm hands as she zipped up my pants; I was worried she may have seen the beginnings of my hard on.

We got there and she got me out of her car and the place was breathe taking. The view was awesome and the inside so warm and cozy. It was starting to snow a bit as we arrived but it wasn't much to be concerned about. We talked over dinner about her and how she was just divorced and had no children. I told her about my job and my wife and children. She must have seen when I spoke of my wife that I wasn't happy with her anymore. She came behind me and told me that I would be okay.

We had a wonderful dinner and the conversations were enlightening as well. We learned so much about each other. She was planning on moving to NJ because she was offered a job in one of the hospitals there but still had time to decide. She liked it up in NY State but thinks she went up there as an escape.

We were watching some of the people coming in and they were wet with the snow. It was coming down harder and we thought we better start heading back. As we got to my cabin I remember her telling me that she was off tomorrow and I offered her the extra bed in my cabin so she would have to drive and she said she would but didn't want to upset my daughter. I told her not to worry about her that I would take care of everything.

I called my daughter and told her that I wouldn't have breakfast them in the morning but we would have a nice early dinner instead and she told me to take care of my ankle and if I needed her to let her know.

We got in the cabin and she helped me get out of my coat and my one shoe. She dried me off and then herself. I had an extra bathrobe and pajamas that she could wear or maybe a pair of sweats and a flannel shirt and some sweat socks. She helped me to undress and the smell of her and her body were getting the best of me. I prayed she didn't notice still again I was sporting a hard on. This time she did (she may have before but ignored it or chose not to comment) and she said, "It looks like you are happy that I am here" and I replied "Yes I am". I took her around the waist and pulled her into me and kissed her and she kissed me back. We were kissing and hugging and sparks started I think for both of us. She took off her clothes because they were wet and she put me to bed elevating my foot. I had nothing on but my short now and my undershirt. She sat next to me and kissed me with such passion that I knew I had to have her right then and right there. I asked her to help me remove my tee shirt and my shorts and after she removed my shorts she could see my cock looking right at her.

She took my cock in her hands as she massaged it and then licked the pre cum off the head and then looked up at me and I told her to go ahead if you like giving blow jobs as I love receiving them. She licked and she sucked and she made me forget all about the throbbing pain in my ankle and took care of the throbbing of my cock which was like that throughout dinner. She then tended to my big full black balls that were about ready to pop. She took my cock out of her mouth and straddled herself up to my erection and slid it slowly in her ever so wet clean shaved naked pussy. She worked herself on my cock and I moaned with pleasure. No woman has ever made me feel this good. I felt like I was taken to another world and she got off and asked if she could ride me from behind but didn't want to hurt me or my ankle and I said "Hell yeah".

She road me like a cowgirl and I could feel that I was about to cum and I shouted, "I've got to cum" and she got over and positioned her mouth at the tip of my cock as I started to release a hot load down her throat. She commented "I forgot to mention that I swallow. Next load I want to wear on my face and my chest". Next load I thought to myself; I guess she likes me.

We went to bed and slept until 9 and she got herself dressed and went to pick up some breakfast of my favorites; she remembered how I loved pancakes and sausage with eggs over easy. We had our coffee and breakfast and hugged and kissed and made love all over again.

Noon time came and she was getting herself cleaned up and my daughter and her friend came and I introduced them to her and my daughter said, "Boy is your nurse pretty dad. I like her. Looks like you like her too". I told her that I agreed that she was pretty and asked "How can you tell that I like her??" and her reply was "You are smiling like you haven't in a long time Dad. Don't worry, I won't tell Mom". I took her in my arms and hugged her and kissed her and told her that I was happy. I was happy she was with me and that I met my nurse. We had our early dinner as promised and then they had a date to meet with their new friends to go to a movie. One of the parents said they would drive them into town for a movie and a pizza.

I had the night to myself and wondered if I would see my angel. She has been taking such good care of me and my ankle. The phone in my cabin rang and she was on the other end. She asked me to spend the next day with her and she would show me around, have a nice early lunch and after she looks after some of her patients during the mid afternoon, we could meet up for some of that great loving. How could I pass that up. I thought about her all night and remembered the night before and how good she made me feel.

After tomorrow we only had 2 days left and I didn't want to leave. She actually arranged to have time off to take us home when the time came and make sure I was better. I didn't tell my wife about my ankle but my daughter did and said that I was getting taken good care of.

We had so many good love making sessions and vowed to keep this relationship going because I was going to ask my wife for a divorce. I thought about her day and night and I told her to think about coming back to NJ and she said that now she had an even better reason that her job to bring her back.

When we got home my wife was at work and my oldest daughter commented, "Mom said it was nice to have some quiet time without your dad. We will do fine without him. Mom is going to be asking you for a divorce. She already has a man friend and he was here a few times in the past week." I was angry at one point but happy more because I will be able to be with the woman I truly want to be with and had fallen in love with too.

The divorce wasn't as bad as it could have been. I didn't bring up her lover and she didn't bring up mine. I pay her a nice monthly allowance and I see my girls all the time and I am for the first time a happy man and a successful man.

We moved into together about a month after my divorce and she had found a job at a local doctor's office instead of the hospital so we could be close to each other as much as possible.

My job is still doing well and my employees and my partner are happy for me. I got a letter the other day from my oldest daughter saying how she wanted to get to know me better and is asking her mom to send her to NJ to meet with me if I would want to meet up with her. She has missed having a dad in her life all this time. I was in tears; I never thought I would get to ever see her again. I told her yes and told her she could stay with us.

I think that I am going to have my life the way I always dreamed of it to be; a loving partner to grow old and spend the rest of my life with, made amends with my adopted son and all my daughters to enjoy and watch them have families of their own.