Just Whom in the Heck Do You Think

Story Info
Just whom in the heck do you think, you are?
897 words
3.6
5.6k
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Published 3/4/2012 @

Just whom in the heck do you think, you are?

Look at this,

Its not a matter of the have verse's the have not's.

It's simply the matter of those who have everything and everyone else.

Just who do you really think you are?

You consume & you attempt to justify.

You believe in your false reasoning of free will of direction by relative collections.

Lets really convey what that means.

Very simply, your being controlled more than you really know. Control is a progression that is slow but increasingly steady & degenerative. Control is always changing from one microsecond to microsecond, not subtle enough to make you pause but always constant enough to make you sometimes wonder why.

For the purposes of this article, the references of THEY are made to depict what THEY are.

Relative to the singular sense entity, this writer makes relative distinctions of social economical relegation, salivation's & moral & degenerative perpetration's.

This writers definition of They;

A collective, caliginous, minute congregation of maniacal pretext of social indifferences & sadistic propensities.

Their Definition of they;

1) They

'They' is used to refer to the subject of a clause. In other words, it usually represents the 'doers' of the action described by the verb, and usually refers back to two or more people or things that were mentioned earlier:

2- Singular they is the use of they (or its inflected forms, such as them or their) to refer to an entity that is not plural, or not necessarily plural. Though singular they is widespread in everyday English and has a long history of usage, debate continues about its acceptability. It occurs in two main situations:

3- Generic they

Generic he has been a preference in usage, not a binding grammatical "rule", as Thackeray's use of both forms demonstrates. "The alternative to the masculine generic with the longest and most distinguished history in English is the third-person plural pronoun. Recognized writers have used they, them, themselves, and their to refer to singular nouns such as one, a person, an individual, and each since the 1300s."[28]

4- they

plural pronoun, possessive their or theirs, objective them.

1.

Nominative plural of he, she, and it.

2.

People in general: They say he's rich.

3.

(Used with an indefinite singular antecedent in place of the definite masculine he or the definite feminine she): Whoever is of voting age, whether they are interested in politics or not, should vote.

In other words, whitewash pure unbridled, whitewash.

Looking up at the sky, some people would say that the sky is blue on a sunny day.

At night some people might say, the sky looks black.

The truth is, we really don't know what color the sky really is, because we as humans only see in one color spectrum and the atmosphere has no color & we revolve around the sun.

If you believe this line of reasoning then you must also believe that there are a great many things & situations that you personally don't know.

Learned behavior has its limitations, just as absorbed subliminal assimilation.

There are backroom deals & promises being made & gifts exchanged. The one question remains is where is your deal?

Where is Americas deal?

They daily program your children,

They daily program your clothes,

They daily program your cars,

They daily program your food,

They daily program your health,

They daily program the water you drink & air you breath.

They daily program your shoes & homes & apartments,

They daily program your sex life & religious decorum.

There are programs that program your programs upon their programs.

Constant subliminal bombardments of hate radio, TV & cable bias, and influences peddling on a grand monumental scale.

From birth to death, you are constantly being bombarded with a barrage of ads, clips, movies, hearsay, encouragement's from the incorrigible, disguised as the reasonably just and most people cant even tell the differences.

The purposes of this article is not to give a philosophy dissertation.

The purposes of this article is to nudge the public to opening their eyes to the real truth.

They are trying to purchase the 2012 presidential elections.

The extremely corrupted, armed with all the money they have stolen from you over the past ten years are purchasing the election.

Those who cannot follow that should follow this; there are multinational companies that have no loyalty, no allegiance, they hover over continents & countries & have one single purpose. To control the populace into subservience, getting you phoned in, jacked in, categorized, correlated, violated, impregnated & subjugated.

They read you as a programmed, processed & saturated & the remainder fools.

The key words is control, or their golden rule, those who control the gold really think they rule everything.

It doesn't matter to multinational corporations that this once was a semi fare democracy.

They really think they can bypass the 2012 presidential election by purchasing The United States of America.

They will never read this article because they are always keeping an eye on how much money they are stealing from you in the markets.

We are at the presuppose of digressing one hundred years in the past and becoming a third world government.

Now who do you really think you believe you are?

We are being herded and They, are laughing.

Written by Everett C Borders Jr. Ph.D.