Just Working

Story Info
Cheating wife finds a girlfriend at work.
4.6k words
3.93
127.2k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
westerntiger
westerntiger
1,104 Followers

Part of the Kathy, The Cheating Wife series

(Again want to continue to thank K, my Florida friend for her ideas and inspiration. Hell of a woman!)

*

Kathy sat at the bar enjoying her Margarita. She had been busting her ass for about two weeks now and she deserved a little R&R.

First, her boss had taken her to Vegas for a big trial. At first, she thought that she might have some time to party in Sin City, but she had ended up working 14 hours a day and going back to her room each night and going straight to sleep. It was a really tough trial and her boss had kept her really busy. Besides some time by the pool and some nice dinners on the firm and client, she was pretty much balls to the wall the entire time she was there.

Now that she was back in the office, more major work stuff was happening. The business manager for the legal firm had decided that he wanted to reorganize the entire office, and he had chosen Kathy and another girl to help him. The other girl's name was Becca, a 23 year old secretary who was just out of college. The two of them had been working almost non-stop since Kathy got back. The long days, weekends, and some nights really helped the overtime add up, but Kathy was beat. After almost 10 days in a row of this hellish work schedule, she decided that a Margarita break was needed. She informed the business manager that she and Becca were done for the night, and would be in at 9 AM tomorrow. Then towing Becca along behind her, they headed for Kathy's favorite after work watering hole.

The bar was in a nice section of Tampa called Hyde Park. It was a toney part of town and the little village was filled with upscale eateries and watering holes. It was a nice place filled with lawyers and such, but also attracted real people too. It was casual, fun, could be a little flirty, but all in all, for women sitting alone or in a group it was pretty safe.

The girls got there early and were able to snag a table near the bar. They quickly had two large happy hour Margaritas in front of them, and the healing began. Kathy had taken an instant liking to Becca when they first met. She was bright, funny and had a lot of spunk, plus she was drop dead gorgeous. Becca came in at about 5'3", and maybe 110 soaking wet. She had flaming red hair that she wore short, and a beautiful face with the sexiest, pout that she had every seen. Her figure was also something to take in as well. She was probably 34C-22-34 featuring beautiful legs, slim hips, a narrow waist and full firm breasts. It was a figure that got her noticed very quickly as Kathy became a witness too.

Kathy had been coming here off and on for a couple of years as Ken's naval tours were stretched longer and longer. She had never picked up any one here, although she had many opportunities. One of the reasons that she liked this place was that it was pretty low key. There wasn't some drunken guy trying to force himself on her all the time. But today it was completely different. Every stud in the room had come by and tried to hit on the two women. Kathy was dress very nicely, but professional considering she worked in a law firm and often had to go to the courthouse for business. But as an office assistant/secretary, Becca could dress a little less professional. Today she was dressed in a pretty white summer dress with thin straps that showed off her pale skin and red hair. It was not cut low in the front at all, but it was hard to hide her 34C's as they strained against the thin material. Her looks, her laughter, her devil-may-care attitude had attracted several guys, and the free drinks just kept coming.

"Boy, does she attract the studs," Kathy thought to herself as she observed the attention that Becca attracted. She was not jealous in the least. Kathy had her share of admirers, and she had more right now then she could handle. She had only just started cheating on her husband, but she had racked up some impressive numbers in the past few months. There was the ongoing affair with the stud plumber, there had been a quickie fuck in the dressing room at Belk's, and her next door neighbor, James was sniffing around. But her latest indiscretion was with the Marine Sergeant from the base.

She had gone out to the base to do some shopping at the PX. While she was there, she had bumped into Marine Sergeant John Alex Davis. He was tall, strong, good looking, and about to ship out for another tour in Iraq. They had played kissy face at a drunken base BBQ about 2 years before, but that is as far as it ever got. They had chatted for awhile and John asked her to meet him for a drink off base at a local bar in a few hours. She had agreed and gone home. As she did light chores around the house, the image of John's strong good looking face kept coming into her mind. She had always had the hots for him, but had never succumbed before. Maybe tonight would be different.

Kathy loved her husband very much, but to be 29 and not see your husband for 12 to 15 months in a row was extremely hard. She had never given in before, but the day the stud plumber came to her door, her whole world changed. She had begun to explore a whole new side of her personality. One that she had not known existed before. One that she now reveled in -- a sexually free, cheating wife, a world filled with cocks, cum, new positions, and brand new feelings of adventure, danger, excitement and guilt, but she was not going to stop now. Besides, Ken had recently admitted to an affair with a woman in Manila. So if he could, why couldn't she?

She had dressed in a short skirt and a pretty light top to meet John. As she drank wine and he drank vodka, they talked about their lives, Iraq and the service. As Kathy listened to John, she realized what a decent and brave man he was. When after many drinks he ran his strong hand through her hair and pulled her to him. She just melted with desire. They got so excited that they almost immediately left the bar. They were so very excited that they never even made it out of the parking lot. John had spread her beautiful thighs and plowed her shaved cunt with his rock hard cock in the dark backseat of his 4 Runner. They tried every position that they could think of to do in a car. As Kathy sucked his hard thrusting cock into her throat, a voice in the back of her head said, "You Slut!" But as she swallowed down the last of his red hot cum, she knew better. She was taking care of her needs and fuck anyone that did not understand.

Kathy caught herself coming back to the bar as Becca touched her arm and whispered, "Can we get out of here? This is like a zoo." Kathy looked around to see at least 10 guys around the table vying for their attention. She nodded her head yes. They both grabbed their bags and bolted for the door as a chorus of moans came from the guys. Outside, they headed toward their cars. As they walked, Kathy noticed that Becca bumped into her a couple of times almost on purpose. Becca didn't seem too drunk, maybe it was her imagination. As they approached the cars, Becca turned to her.

"So where too now?"

"Anywhere. I don't want to go home now," Kathy answered.

"Well, I don't live to far from here; maybe you would like to come over for a drink? Save us money."

"Sure, that sounds fine. I just follow you."

As Kathy drove behind Becca, she thought about the vibe that she had picked up from her. She had to be wrong, but maybe not. Becca was single and had no steady guy. She had made a few remakes while they worked together that made Kathy think she might be into some girl on girl stuff. Girl on girl? It was something that Kathy had been thinking about herself. All this new sexual activity had awakened all kinds of thoughts and feelings in her, and she was willing to explore a lot of them. Girl on girl? Hmmmm. Occasionally she had wondered and fantasized about other women and how it would feel to be close to and to touch another naked woman. And there was something about being with Becca that caused those thoughts to surface again.

Soon they arrived at Becca's apartment and as they walked inside together, Kathy could not help but notice how lovely Becca truly was. She was an elegant young girl with her red hair, dark brown eyes and voluptuous figure. Kathy felt slightly flushed as a tingle surged through her loins. She wondered what the evening would hold as she followed her new friend inside her place. Once inside, they opened a decent bottle of red wine and began to talk about work. As they talked over their wine and the evening progressed, Kathy realized that she was beginning to think of Becca in a different way. Not as a friend and co-worker but as one that she was beginning to have erotic thoughts about. The conversation slowly moved from work stuff to relationships issues. Not knowing anything about Becca's love life, Kathy asked whether she was seeing anybody at present. Becca said she could not because she didn't have the time, plus all the men except one whom she had been out with lately just didn't do anything for her.

"If you know what I mean?"

"Not really," Kathy confessed.

Becca's face flushed a little as she said, "Well sometimes, I don't really find men that attractive. They don't seem to do much for me."

"You mean sexually?"

"Yeah, no matter how experienced they are, it always seems like 'wham bam thank you ma'am'!"

"But you've been with guys before?"

"Oh God, yes! No one loves a big, thick, stiff dick more then I. As a matter of fact, the guy I am fucking now has an amazing cock. I love fucking him, but I also realize that most men don't understand what a woman really wants. Don't know how to touch a woman correctly. Don't you agree?" Becca smiled at Kathy as she said this.

While Becca spoke Kathy could feel her nipples hardening and a little moisture leak from her excited pussy. Suddenly she understood that Becca was actually trying to seduce her. She was telling Kathy that she wanted a woman's touch and specifically hers. Kathy was still a little unsure of her intentions and that made her a little cautious. So she did not pick up on Becca's not so subtle invitation. As they finished the bottle of wine off, they started thinking about dinner. Go out again or get something delivered? Kathy stood up to make her way to the restroom and she suddenly felt very lightheaded. She started to stumble; concerned Becca jumped up and helped her back to the couch.

"Are you ok?"

"I just felt a little dizzy suddenly."

Becca helped Kathy remove her suit coat. "Let's get this off you. You need to breathe a little. I'm going to make us a chop salad, and let's forget going back out," Becca decided for the two of them. "I'm just going to change, and I'll bring you something too. You need to get out of that business suit."

With that she headed for her bedroom leaving Kathy on the couch alone. Kathy was having trouble processing her feelings. By now she was having strong sexual thoughts towards Becca and her pussy was beginning to pulse gently. She realized that she wanted desperately to see her new friend naked and to touch and kiss her young body. She leaned forward to get her glass, and she could see through Becca's slightly open bedroom door. She watched as Becca slipped her white summer dress off her shoulders and it fell to the floor. She was stunning! A magnificent specimen of feminine flesh. She was wearing a very thin strapless bra that barely contained her 34C's, and a pair of too small "boy" shorts. Her panties were so skimpy that the lower portions of her ass protruded from the bottom. She stood for a moment there in her bra and panties, admiring herself in her dresser mirror. She traced her palms over her generous breasts and down her lovely form. She removed the bra and her beautiful tits spilled out. She had two perfectly rounded firm breasts with the biggest nipples Kathy had ever seen. As Kathy watched with hungry eyes, Becca stroked her beautiful tits, running her hands lightly up and down her rib cage, then up to those round firm globes. Taking her huge nipples in her fingers, she twisted them hard, and Kathy almost lost her composure altogether. Her fingers slipped into the waistband of her boy shorts and pushed them down over her hips. Her pubes were shaped in the shape of a heart with the point pointing down to her clit. Kathy was both shocked and excited by what she saw between Becca's thighs. Her heart shaped pubes were dyed bright pink! Becca was a dream cum true with her red hair undone long and flowing She had nice athletic legs, a terrific tight ass, and those amazing tits that any man would go insane over. Kathy sagged back onto the couch as the heat and wetness pulsating through her pussy completely soaked her panties. She closed her eyes, caught up in the moment and tried to catch her breath. She was on fire, and she needed to cool down.

Kathy sat on the couch with her eyes closed trying to calm down. She opened them as she heard Becca coming back into the room. Becca was now wearing a short jean skirt, a too tight T-shirt with no bra, and sandals. Her red hair was poured back into a pony tail. She looked like a very sexy fresh faced 18 year old. As she passed Kathy headed toward the kitchen, she threw some clothes toward Kathy.

"Here try these on. You'll feel more comfortable," Becca said entering the kitchen.

Kathy looked at the clothes in her hands. They were a pair of sweat bottoms and a sports bra. She slowly got up and head into the bathroom to change. She was nervous and excited and unsure what to do. She looked at herself in the vanity mirror. She was still in the outfit she had worn to work, a navy blue suit skirt and a light pale blue silk blouse that gave a nice hint of the treasures inside. As Kathy undid the buttons to her blouse and took it off, her excitement was obvious from how her nipples poked through her thin bra. She unzipped her skirt and stepped out of it. A musky odor reached Kathy's nostrils and filled the small bathroom. It was the smell of her own excited and broached pussy. Her thong was soaked in the crotch where her secretions had leaked out as she watched Becca strip and tease herself. As her eyes traveled up and down her image in the mirror, Kathy was very pleased with what she saw. She took a great sense of pride in her appearance and she looked fit and in great shape. Her breasts may hang a little lower then at 22, but her hips and waist and ass were still as tight as in college.

Deciding to see how far the evening would go, she excitedly slipped her bra and thong off and placed them with her folded skirt and blouse. She put the sports bra on and noticed that her nipples prominently showed through the material. She stepped into the sweat pants and folded the waistband over several times making them ride very low on her hips just a couple of inches above her fork. Kathy had about 9 inches of exposed skin from the bottom of the bra to the top of the sweats. The sweats were pulled so tight that she could see the crease of her cunt, her puffy lips pouting through the material. She turned around and looked over her shoulder at how the sweats hugged her ass. They were pulled very tight across her ass cheeks and deep into her crack. They clearly outlined the crack and the bottom swell of her ass. She looked like a slut and loved it.

"How you doing, hon?" Becca called out from the hallway.

"Coming," Kathy called out. She took a deep breath and opened the door to the bathroom and stepped into the hall. Becca was in the entranceway to the living room and when she saw Kathy, her eyes opened wide. "Wow! You look good enough to eat."

Kathy blushed bright red and eked out a mild, "Thank you."

Becca's interest and excitement was equally as obvious as her huge erect nipples clearly thrust out through her too-tight T-shirt. They stayed frozen for a movement looking at each other, and then Becca reached forward and grabbed Kathy's hand.

"Let's eat."

She pulled Kathy into the small dining room and sat her down. Then she poured two very large goblets of red wine, and Kathy took a big gulp to calm her nerves. Becca went into the kitchen and brought out a large chopped salad. There was some light jazz playing as Becca topped off Kathy's wine and sat down to eat. They both continued to talk as they ate and drank. The wine was now getting to Kathy and it seemed almost impossible to keep from admiring the fullness of Becca's hard pointed tits. Kathy was hot blooded and this younger woman was turning her on. She seemed to have a maturity about her, and she oozed sexuality. It was certainly having a huge affect on Kathy. Somehow they managed to keep up a steady conversation throughout dinner, but their hearts weren't in it. You could feel the sexual tension in the air. They keep stealing glances at each other's bodies, and long looks into each other eyes when the conversation dragged. Becca kept crossing and re-crossing her legs and squeezing them together. Kathy could barely eat.

Finally the torture of dinner was over and they moved back to the couch with a third bottle of wine. Becca slipped out of her sandals and climbed on to the couch curling her feet underneath her. Kathy caught a glimpse of her panty-less crotch under her skirt. Kathy sat back down next to Becca, and they toasted in an electric filled silence. Becca surprised Kathy by asking her about her love life and how she got by without her husband. Looking Kathy straight in the eye, "So what do you do then? I mean everybody needs loving one way or other.""

"Are you asking me how I get off?"

Becca smiled and nodded yes. Kathy could feel her nipples harden and knew that the moment was at hand.

"Well, I have several friends to help me, and I know how to look after myself."

Becca laughed softly and touched Kathy on the knee.

"Do those friends include battery operated or live ones?"

Kathy hesitated for a moment. She had never revealed to anyone that she was cheating on Ken. There was a few seconds of nervous silence before Kathy said "Both."

Becca took a sip of her wine and looked at Kathy. She put her wine down and leaned in close to Kathy. "Really, I am surprised. Male or female or both?"

As Kathy sat there with this incredibly hot young girl next to her, she realized that tonight was going to be a night to remember. "One right now, but I hope to experience the other very soon."

"I feel like that could be arranged," Becca whispered.

Kathy's stomach was doing major cartwheels, and her excited pussy was leaking like a sieve. She smiled nervously and asked, "How?"

There was another long awkward pause, and then Becca kissed her. Hard! Instantly Kathy was kissing back with just as much intensity, their tongues halfway down each other's throat and their hands all over each other. It was pure animal lust as they tore each other's clothes off. Somehow we ended up on the living room floor, rolling around and switching who was on top. They were making out and grinding our pussies against each other's thighs. They were covered in each other's wetness. As their juices mixed together, Kathy felt Becca reach down and softly stroke her throbbing clit. Out of nowhere Kathy experienced this intense orgasm. She started bucking her hips up to meet Becca's hand, slamming her fiery cunt against her pressing fingers." Unh, unh, unh..."

As Kathy's orgasm started to overtake her, Becca's oozing pussy exploded as well as she rubbed her rock hard clit against Kathy's thigh. She started slamming her hips down hard and moaning into the hollow of Kathy's neck. They kept thrashing their hips at each other until their bodies stopped trembling and they both relaxed. Kathy realized that she'd drawn a little blood from where her nails were digging into Becca's back. Becca leaned on one elbow and looked lovingly into Kathy's eyes.

westerntiger
westerntiger
1,104 Followers
12