Just You and I Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"See," you remark, a little angrily, "You are a tease."

"Don't forget slut and whore." I answer wearily.

"Don't piss me off, little girl. Just get on with the story." Your voice is gruff, but I can tell that telling this story is teasing you. And you're enjoying it.

I pause for a moment enjoy it myself, then continue. "Fine. I put on a new dress which to my delight served my purpose perfectly. It was low enough to show some cleavage and short enough to show some leg, but not too much of either.

"I stopped at Sam's room, but the door was open and it was empty. I found him waiting for me in the living room wearing a dress shirt and slacks and looking.....well, delicious."

"I enjoyed his open mouthed stare as I sashayed down the stairs in my curve-hugging little black dress and heels high enough to really show off my legs.

"'You look amazing, maybe we should skip the restaurant.' His eyes were showing a hunger that was definitely not for food.

"'No. I think I'd like to enjoy my birthday dinner, if you don't mind." I stopped as he placed my pashmina over my shoulders and turned slightly so I could casually mention, 'Oh, by the way, I'm not wearing underwear.' My dress didn't allow for a bra so I thought the set should match. I felt really sexy and a little dangerous and I was having the time of my life.

"He sucked in his breath at this and muttered to himself the whole way to the car and for part of the ride. I just played with the radio and allowed the dress to slide up my legs a bit. I think I was playing with fire because he looked over at them so much, we almost wrecked twice.

"We joined the parents at our table and enjoyed a really delicious dinner and a lot of laughs which helped defuse the tension a bit. After enjoying coffee, we headed home where mom brought out a cake and a bottle of champagne she had stashed in the pantry. They sang, we ate, we toasted, I opened presents and that was pretty much it for the birthday celebration" I finished.

"Really? So what'd you get for your presents?" You asked and I had to think quickly because the last thing I wanted to tell you was that he ring on my right hand was from Sam. I never took it off. Never. It was a filigreed silver band inlaid with black onyx and a deep red ruby stone in the center. I was very afraid that if you knew, you'd take it or forbid me to wear it.

You're hands were tightening on my thighs again so I said as casually as I could, "A ring and a pair of earrings," I paused so you would hopefully think I was trying to remember, "Oh, and an mp3 player."

You reacted as I hoped and assumed you knew who the mp3 player came from. "So, you're precious Sam is a cheapskate." I felt a little victory at that because I bought the mp3 player as a birthday present to myself. Looks like I can keep some things from you, if I try.

I wanted to swiftly move away from the topic so I said, "Yeah, I guess. Anyway, the parents went upstairs to get some sleep before their early morning drive while Sam cleaned up the mess and I poured what was left of the champagne.

"He sat in the chair next to me, lifted his glass and said, 'To the prettiest 18 year old I've ever seen.' He touched my glass and we both drank; his eyes not leaving mine. After a moment he said, 'Can I ask you a personal question?'

"'Of course.'

"'Have you ever had an orgasm that you didn't give yourself?' He took in my confused look and continued, 'I mean, has anyone else ever given you an orgasm?'

"'Oh um,' I was taken aback a little at this question but answered honestly, 'No.'

"'Then sweetie, have I got a birthday present for you.' He said as he took my glass and set it aside before pulling me onto his lap. 'I'm gonna make you feel so good.'

"He kissed me in that soft, urgent way of his that somehow gave and took at once. The desire that I had kept in check all night was finally released and I responded to his kiss with a fervor that matched his. He pulled me around to straddle him pushing my dress up and pressing me tightly to him so I could feel his erection straining against his pants. Such a thin piece of material separating my nakedness from the object of my desire. It was a heady feeling, I had never before felt wanting like this.

"His kiss slid from my lips to my ear and slowly down my neck while his hands slid the straps of my dress down over my shoulders. He leaned me back against the table and moved his hands to cup each breast before dipping his head to cover one nipple in luscious wet warmth that sent a wave a pleasure through my body. I could feel heat and moisture gathering in my pussy as I rocked against him making his pants damp. He moaned as he lavished attention on the other nipple and pulled me tighter against him.

"I wanted him in a way I had never imagined I could want anyone, but I had one last coherent thought in my head and I gave voice to it before I was beyond all sense, 'Please, I don't want to lose my virginity on the kitchen table.' I said.

"He gave me a devilish grin and said, "That's not what this is about." He lifted me up off his lap and sat me down on the table pulling the chair behind him with his foot. Slipping one shoe off, he lifted my leg and placed it on his shoulder slowly kissing his way up but stopping just before reaching the apex of my thigh. He slipped the other shoe off and repeated the same torturously slow path up my other leg. He slid his chair forward as I tightened my legs around his neck.

"I had never felt so turned on in my life. I was completely open to him as his lips teased me dancing closer and closer to my now dripping pussy. I leaned back on my hands bracing myself just in time as he kissed lips that had never felt such pleasure before. My back arched involuntarily pushing me forward as his tongue slipped inside of me. He made a noise of satisfaction and buried his tongue deeper inside me making me squirm against him as I watched him drink in my juices like a man dying of thirst. It was the most erotic thing I'd ever seen.

"I dropped back to my elbows and threw my head back when he flicked his tongue across my clit before sucking gently on that sensitive bud. I pressed my lips together to stifle the moan that was rising in my throat. My elbows could no longer hold me up as he slipped his finger into my sopping wet pussy and I was now flat on my back with a hand over my mouth to keep me from crying out from the miraculous pleasure I was receiving.

"He added a second finger to the first and kicked his tongue into high gear as a storm built up inside me. Like thunder clouds gathering in the sky before the downpour, passion roiled through me before the tempest broke in a crescendo of pleasure. Both of my hands now stifled my rapturous cries as I loss nearly all control. I bucked against him and pulled my legs tighter. It was by far the strongest orgasm I had ever had and the tremors continued as he pulled his fingers out and slid them into his mouth before standing up and sliding my legs around his hips.

"My hands were still over my mouth and he smiled as he moved them in order to kiss me. 'Happy Birthday.' He whispered as he pressed against me, still rock hard, sending soft pleasurable waves through me.

"He pulled me up to a sitting position and kissed me tenderly knowing, instinctively it seemed, how overwhelmed I was by what I had just experienced. Gently, he pulled my dress back up and the straps over my shoulders before lifting me down from the table and leaning down to kiss me again.

"'I want to come upstairs with you, but I don't think I should. I won't be able to leave you at your door.' He said softly as he stroked my lips before bending down to retrieve my shoes, 'I don't know how I'll get through the next seven hours.'

'I know.' I said as I took my shoes from him and stood on tiptoes to kiss him again before turning toward the stairs. 'Try a cold shower.' I suggested giggling as I mounted the stairs.

"I knew just how to spend my time. I took a long hot bath and reshaved everything I had already shaved, wondered what Sam was doing and fantasized about the coming day. Finally relaxed and tired enough to sleep, I crawled into bed. I slept lightly, however, and woke up the moment I heard the parents moving around. I got up and quickly brushed my teeth and freshened up before crawling back into bed to wait for the car to pull out and Sam to come to me. I worried that he would sleep too soundly and wouldn't come to me when they left. Then I worried that he hadn't slept a wink and would be too tired to come to me at all.

"The car doors slammed in quick succession jerking me out of me morose thoughts. I listened as the car started, pulled out of the driveway and drove away. My heart began to pound in earnest. Every second that ticked by seemed like an hour as I waited to hear Sam at the door. I had just closed my eyes in an attempt to calm myself when I heard a soft knock then the click of the door opening. I watched him come in and admired the view of him in just boxers as he crossed the room and slid into the bed next to me. We laid on our sides and looked at each other for a moment before he said, 'Good morning, beautiful.'

"'Good morning.' I answered softly.

"He sensed my trepidation and said, 'Don't be scared, I won't do anything until you're ready. Ok?' He reached out and playfully tugged a lock of my hair.

"'I trust you.' I said as I moved closer to him needing to feel his lips on mine again. Kissing him was like throwing a match onto dry tinder because flames burst forth and danced high once again. He was pleasantly surprised to find me already naked under the covers and pulled me close, pressing my breasts against him and deepening the kiss as my nipples raked across his bare flesh setting me afire.

"He pulled away briefly to take his boxers off then pulled me fully against him for a moment, pressing his warmth into me before rolling me onto my back. He balanced on one elbow and pulled a strand of hair from my face, smoothing it down as he stroked my cheek. As he leaned in and kissed me, I knew I had no reason to be scared, or even nervous. Sam would never hurt me."

"What a great guy." You interject sarcastically, still stroking my clit in long slow circles.

I ignore you and continue.

"I relaxed in his arms and gave myself over to his kisses, enjoying the feel of his tongue tangled in mine and the heat of his skin pressing against mine. His fingers caressed my skin following the curve of my waist, over my hip and back up again to stroke my breast. Every nerve ending was standing at attention, every touch heightened with pleasure.

"My fingers tangled themselves in his hair as I kissed his neck and filled my senses with his musk. I reveled in the taste of his skin. I felt an irrepressible need to share everything with him, to hold nothing back; and a need to take everything he would give of himself to me. My hands traveled up over his biceps before wandering down his back to caress the play of his muscles as they tensed and relaxed under my fingertips.

"Sam's head dipped down to capture my lips once more as his hand traveled down over my breast gently rolling the nipple between his fingers sending a surge of pleasure through my body. His lips tasted sweeter than anything I had ever had and his touch was burning through my skin. He trailed his hand lightly down my belly setting off a flight of butterflies before reaching down to stroke my thighs and nudge them open to his exploring fingers. He cupped his hand over me warming me and I involuntarily ground my sex against it. I spread my legs wider and he stroked a finger over my lips before sliding it into the slickness of that tight, wet hole. A moan escaped my lips as he probed further, my muscles automatically tightening around the invading digit.

"'Oh honey, you're really tight.' he whispered hoarsely as he pulled his finger up and rubbed the juices on my lips before kissing me again. I tasted myself keenly blended with the sweet taste of him and I felt the moisture pooling between my legs. He slide his finger back into me saying, 'I need another taste.' I had just taken his rock hard cock in my hand when he pulled away from me earning a cry of protest.

"'It's ok sweetheart.' he said as he turned his body around so his head was in my lap and mine was face to face with the object of my desire. He pulled me onto my side and bent my top leg at the knee before burying his face in my pussy as I nearly simultaneously did the same to him. I hungrily took him into my mouth gaining a muffled moan of pleasure from him. He buried two fingers into me and sucked hard on my clit making me grind my pussy into his face. I pulled him further into my mouth trying to swallow him whole. He put his tongue to work and before I knew it, I was coming and I had to pull my mouth away from him to cry out euphorically. I delighting in the knowledge that I didn't have to be quiet this time.

"He kissed me there once again before pulling himself face to face with me again. He held himself over me and I bent my legs and spread them wide in invitation. He pushed gently into me as he leaned down to kiss me, my essence full upon his lips. I pulled one leg up and hooked it over his back forcing him in a little deeper. He pushed until he met that barrier the marked my virginity.

"'This will hurt. I'm sorry, but it will.' He said, looking into my eyes to make sure I understood that he had no wish to cause me pain. 'I'll do it fast so that it's over quick ok, it won't last long,' he smiled at the confusion on my face and added, 'I mean that the pain won't last long. Ok?'

"'Ok.' I said as kissed me and thrust hard into me. He muffled my cry of pain with his lips. His mouth moved to my ear and he whispered, 'I'm sorry, I'm so sorry.' He held himself inside me for a almost a minute kissing me while my body adjusted to his size, stretching and welcoming him into me. I pulled my other leg up and pulled them back toward my shoulders forcing him even further into me. The pain had subsided and, determined to get my earlier wish, I ran my hands down his back to grab the perfect taut curves of his ass and pulled him deeper into me.

"He rocked his hips and thrust into me as I tilted my own back inviting him even deeper with each thrust. I never felt anything like this before, he felt so good; no, good isn't the word, he felt glorious.

"He pulled his head back to meet my eyes, 'You feel so good baby, you are so damn tight.'

"I hadn't even realized I had begun to moan with the pleasure he was giving me, a wordless commentary on how good he was making me feel. I could only say his name and 'yes' over and over with any coherency. The storm I had felt building in me yesterday was only a rainshower compared to what was gathering inside of me now.

"He was watching intently the first time the storm broke over me, raining pleasure over every inch of my body beginning deep inside my pussy, no deep inside ME. It was soul shaking and it spread from that one pinpoint like beams of light radiating out from some internal sun. He watched my face and heard me call out to him before kissing me hard and holding himself inside me as I climaxed around him. Then moaning his pleasure, he thrust harder and faster toward his own climax his head down beside mine. I began whispering in his ear now, "Yes, Sam, yes! Come for me now, come inside me baby."

"And as he chased his own orgasm, I realized that I was galloping toward the finish line with him. That exquisite wave of torture was building up inside me again and somehow, I managed to gain my blessed relief from it at the same moment he did. I watched ecstasy flit over his features as he thrust into me, my own orgasm exploding in response. My pussy tightened into a death grip around that hard iron rod and at that moment, it was I who was holding him; it was I who kept him there, savoring the warmth of his cum filling me and pushing me to overlapping orgasms that seemed to go on forever.

"He was kissing me as I came back to Earth; kissing me as he took his weight off me and rolled to the side taking me with him. We were back to our original positions lying on our sides facing each other, joined at the lips and pressed up against each other desperately trying to catch our breath.

"He broke away and stroked my hair out of my face still breathing a hard, he simply said, 'Wow.' I could only nod in agreement, but wow was an understatement.

"He rolled onto his back and pulled me into his arms where I lay my head on his chest. I was so comfortable, I didn't even contemplate the fact that I was no longer a virgin. I just listened to Sam's rhythmic breathing as I fell into a deep sleep."

"The End," I said with finality, wanting only to lock this story back up again.

"Bullshit." You say gruffly, "You were together for 3 days, there's more to the story."

"I promised you the story of losing my virginity, not my entire sexual history." I protested hotly.

"I want the rest of it." You said, your voice low and threatening.

Fully aware that I would pay for it, I pulled my courage together and simply said, "No."

I think you were a little stunned at my defiance because you were quiet for a moment before answering dangerously, "Fine." That one word and the way it was spoken struck me with terror. I had good cause to be afraid too, because you abruptly push me forward and say, "I'll take it out of your ass then."

I began to fight in earnest then, but it was useless, you easily overpower me grabbing me by the hair and pushing me onto my stomach. You let go of my hair and pull my arm painfully behind me pushing me onto my face as you forced my legs apart. I hear you spit then feel your finger being painfully forced into my ass. Then it was two fingers preparing my ass for the assault that came only a moment later.

You spit again, then press your cock against my ass for a second before ramming it home. I cried out in pain as you leaned into me driving even deeper. I fight until you press my head into the bed, suffocating me. I pushed against the bed with my hands in vain before reaching back to scratch and claw your arms. You jerked my head up painfully by the hair and leaned forward to say in my ear, "No? Did you say 'no' to me you stupid cunt? This is what 'no' gets you." You let go of my hair and grab me by the hips thrusting painfully into that tight hole again and again.

You suddenly pull out and flip me over to straddle my chest trapping my hands beneath your legs and place one of your very large hands painfully on my throat saying, "Open your mouth, cunt."

Under the mask, my eyes are wide and wet with tears and I foolishly do not comply immediately. Your hand tightens painfully around my throat and my mouth opens in a desperate attempt to breathe. I'm squirming futilely and I'm convinced I'm going to die, now that I've pushed you too far at last, but you let up enough for me to suck in a huge breath just as you shoot your cum into my open mouth. I'm choking now on this viscous liquid still squirming, trying to move you off my chest. I'm turning my head from side to side coughing and choking. You just keep on coming, on my face and in my hair.

When you are finally done, you get off me and haul me up by my hair so my cum-soaked face is only inches from yours and say, "Don't you ever say 'no' to me again. Don't ever fucking say 'no'!" You toss me back onto the bed and get up. I hear you something open and close, then your footsteps return. You sit back down on the bed and say, "When I tell you to do something, you do it. When I tell you not to do something, you don't do it. Got it?"

I nod, terrified beyond speech as you continue, "You belong to me, my property, mine! Don't fucking forget that."

I sit quietly as you do something I can't identify by sound. I am scared and I'm convinced I'm sitting on the bed next to a psychopath, but something has snapped inside me. Where there was once resignation to my fate, there was now a spark of rebellion within me. It was telling you the story of Sam and I that did it. Remembering those magical days with him and what we said to each other on Wednesday morning while waiting for the parents to return made me realize what I had to do. If I made it out of here alive, I was going to do it.