Justice and Reward Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Heinz57
Heinz57
25 Followers

Teri smiled up at Bill as she accepted the towels. With a quick movement she placed them on the seat cushion and sat down. A small sigh escaped her lips. "These cushions don't soak up liquid very well." Teri said after taking a drag off her cigarette. "I have a special request." she continued, "Bill, you know that I have enjoyed lovers of both sexes and the reasons why. Anal stimulation always enhanced my pleasure but I never felt a desire to have anal intercourse with a man. I want to loose my anal virginity and I want to loose it to you."

"I am honored by your request." Bill said as he stroked Teri's hand and lower arm. "Has something happened that made you want to give up your most intimate place?"

Teri blushed as she responded, "I love you with a totality never experienced before. My body, mind, and soul rejoice in your presence, especially during our sexual exploration of each other. "Rosebud', your term for my anus, has become more responsive. "Oh hell! I'll show you instead of attempting to explain it with words."

Teri stood up and stepped away from Bill. Turning her back to him she placed her feet shoulder width apart and slowly bent forward at the waist until her hands reached her ankles. "A picture is worth a thousand words," Teri said as she held her position by grasping her ankles with her hands.

Bill said, "You are beautiful regardless of position." Before him was his mate and fiancé fully exposed. From his position Bill saw Teri's sex and anus. Her outer lips were filled with blood and well separated. Her fluted inner lips rippled as they were covered with pussy juice which flowed down onto Teri's inner thighs. Above this divine picture sat 'Rosebud', Teri's most intimate orifice. Because of previous stimulation and the present conversation 'Rosebud' was indeed responsive. The sphincter muscle had relaxed and was somewhat dilated. Bill could plainly see the first few inches of Teri's rectum.

Teri watched Bill through her legs. He was staring at her wanton position. She didn't think Bill was conscious of his body at that moment in time. Teri watched in awe as Bill's cock slowly rose from his groin and attained full harness. She also saw the amount of pre-cum well up out of the tip and slide down the underside of Bill's rampant manhood. No longer to hold her present stance Teri slid to the floor on her hands and knees. The vision of Bill actively masturbating his cock made Teri begin to masturbate her pussy.

Bill saw Teri change position and start to masturbate openly in front of him. Her actions caused him to realize that Teri was responding to outside stimulation. He looked down and smiled knowing the reason for Teri's action. Teri was masturbating in response to his own masturbation. Bill watched Teri as she slid two fingers in and out of her pussy in time to his strokes up and down the hard cock.

Teri added verbal stimulation by saying, "Use that hard cock of yours and help me put out the fire raging inside me. You want me as much as I want you." To further entice Bill Teri began to probe her anus with her juice covered fingers. Finding no resistance Teri's fingers slid in and out taking her higher towards her orgasm. "Look Bill," Teri screamed, "my ass is ready for you. Make me completely yours." Removing the fingers from her ass Teri scooped up some of the juices flowing down her thighs and returned to continue the massage of 'Rosebud'.

Heinz57
Heinz57
25 Followers
12