Justice and Reward Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Heinz57
Heinz57
25 Followers

"Okay." Teri said. She began a slow and steady push when Bill's fingers touched 'Rosebud'. "Oh my, that feels very nice. Will it feel the same when your cock makes entry?"

Bill blew his breath across Teri's clitoris before saying, "When the head of my cock passes your sphincter you will feel discomfort. The feeling is like being constipated. You will want to push harder to relieve the discomfort but you must relax and allow 'Rosebud' time to adjust. I will feel you relax and look at you for signs of pain. Only when you are comfortable will I attempt to enter you further. The same method is used until entry is complete. Then only you can determine our actions."

"Keep doing what you are doing," Teri said, "'Rosebud' likes it and so does the rest of my body."

"Sorry, sweetheart." Bill said as he slid his three lotion covered fingers into Teri's rectum. "It is hard to warm lotion with just one hand. Your colon is a very dry place for obvious reasons." Bill began a slow thrusting with his three fingers while rotating them back and forth.

Teri began to massage her breasts and tweak her nipples in time to Bill's thrusts. Just as Bill's fingers completed their entry Teri experienced a decidedly different orgasm. Bill quickly looked up to check for signs of pain. He saw Teri's eyes closed and a smile spread across her face.

Bill watched as Teri pinched and released her nipple in time to her pussy spasms as well as the contractions 'Rosebud' was applying to his fingers. "Enjoy your orgasm, dear lady. You earned it." Withdrawing his fingers slowly Bill watched Teri's anus remain dilated for several seconds before closing slowly.

Quickly Bill applied several squirts of lotion to his rampant manhood. Slowly raising himself into position Bill touched 'Rosebud' with tip of his cock. "Remember Teri," he said, "you are in control."

Teri's eyes came wide open at the touch of Bill's cock. Nodding her head she began a slow and steady push on her rectum. A smile broke out when 'Rosebud' accepted the visitor with no more than a pop. Bill attempted to stop but found Teri's body encouraging his entry. Teri grabbed at Bill's hips while nodding her head in the affirmative. Bill's entry was stopped when his pubic bone nestled against Teri's pussy. Bill looked just as Teri went into full sexual blush. He saw the "V" descend from her neck and come to a stop between her breasts. Teri's nipples were threatening to leave their place atop her heaving breasts.

Teri had never felt an orgasm as intense as the one going through her whole being. Abdominal muscles were rippling while her pussy fluttered as if it was looking for something to latch on to. The thought flashed across Teri's mind. 'All this and Bill hasn't even started to fuck my ass'.

As the thought floated away Bill began his initial withdrawal. When the head of his cock touched Teri's sphincter Bill stopped. Supporting himself on one arm he applied several squirts of lotion to the shaft of his cock. After coating his entire shaft Bill looked down at Teri and asked, "Shall I withdraw or continue?"

Teri blew Bill a kiss then said, "Fuck my ass until you cum."

Bill answered Teri with actions not words. Letting his body slide forward Bill entered smoothly. At the completion of his stroke Bill ground his pubic bone across Teri's pussy then withdrew. Over the next few minutes Bill gradually increased the speed of his strokes until it matched their normal speed when indulging in normal intercourse.

Teri had not been idle during this amazing tryst. The slender fingers of one hand kept busy massaging Bill's breasts and nipples. Her other hand was assuring her pussy that it was not being deprived. Some inner sense told Teri that Bill was about to blow. "Come on Bill" she said, "I want to feel your cum fill my ass. I know that you are ready. You will be the only man to have my sweet ass."

Teri's words acted as a trigger. Bill felt his balls contract and his shaft swell. Bill said, "Here it comes Teri." as his orgasm overtook his words.

"Oh my God, how wonderful... " was all that made it past Teri's lips before she fainted. She wouldn't know until much later in the day the tender, loving care that Bill applied in cleaning up the remnants of their love making.

When she awoke Teri took note of the change in her position on the bed. Quickly sitting up Teri wondered why she didn't smell of sweat and dry cum. Feeling the need to relieve herself Teri scooted to the edge of the bed, stood up and walked into the bathroom. After seating herself on the toilet Teri became aware of the minor discomfort 'Rosebud' was experiencing.

Heinz57
Heinz57
25 Followers
12