Justice League: Love & Sex & Magic

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JTCIII
JTCIII
316 Followers

Wonder Woman, frustrated by Catwoman's theft of Batman's attention, had decided to vent her frustrations on Zatanna. With whiplash speed, she'd bound the magician's hands with her Lasso of Truth, pulling her over her knee and yanking her bloomers down to spank her stockinged ass.

Zatanna squealed with pain-spiked delight as the Amazon smacked her with her flat palm.

"You've been bad, haven't you sorceress?" Diana demanded between hard-cracking slaps of Zatanna's flesh, her breasts bouncing with every hit. "Tell me!"

"Y-yes, Princess!" Zatanna shrieked, the juice of her arousal trickling down her inner leg as she surrendered herself to Wonder Woman's dominance.

"And what do we do with bad girls? Hmm?" Wonder Woman asked, landing another strike on Zatanna's blushing ass.

"I---I don't know, princess!" Zatanna confessed, wriggling her rear as she adjusted herself on Wonder Woman's lap.

"We eat them," Wonder Woman said, smiling with sinful delight. "That's what we do."

"Oh, yes, princess! Yes, please!" Zatanna said, though there was no need. She hadn't even finished her pleas before Diana had rolled her onto the floor, spread her legs, and torn her stockings at the crotch, burying her mouth in the pink gash of Zatanna's grateful pussy.

All the while, Catwoman yelped and mewled with ecstatic glee as she rode Batman roughly, her claws digging and scratching into the black wings on his chest emblem.

"Hunnhh! Nnnhhh! Hnnnrrr!" She exhaled with every spearing thrust, his unrelenting shaft filling her thick and deep. "Oh fuck! Oh, Bats! Yes! Yes!"

Her face turned to the sky, her back rigid, her breasts free and her pussy drenched, Catwoman licked her lips and swallowed hard, her stamina coming to an end.

Her legs wobbled and her knees quaked as she pressed down hard on the base of Batman's cock, her arms strained and pressing her tits together as she wailed in rapturous release.

"OhhhhFfuuuuuckYyyesssssssss!!!"

She convulsed on top of him for several moments and then, spent, she crumpled to the floor. Batman, however, was far from finished.

Turning, his arousal still red and straining, he looked to see Wonder Woman pleasuring Zatanna's pussy with an expertise crafted over many years of hot, sticky Themysciran nights.

"Puh---puh---princess! Oh yyyyess! I'm...I'm...!" Zatanna swooned, her head swaying. But just as she was verging on release, just as she could feel it so excruciatingly close, Batman grabbed Wonder Woman by her rounded hips, pulling her back and up into his arms, crushing his mouth to hers.

"Diana," he rumbled. "I need you." And Wonder Woman groaned with contentment, with anticipation.

Zatanna, breathing heavily and shifting in disappointment at the loss of Wonder Woman's glorious tongue and teasing fingers, watched them for a moment as they lost themselves in each other. Knowing that Wonder Woman wouldn't be coming back anytime soon, she dipped a hand into her jacket pocket and removed her wand.

"Mrofsnart otni rotarbiv!" She commanded, waving her hand as her wand sparkled and changed shape into a long, thick, black vibrator before her eyes.

Smiling, Zatanna clicked the toy into buzzing life and pressed it against her folds, fucking herself contentedly as she settled in for the show that Batman and Wonder Woman were staging.

Not far away, Nightwing, Huntress and Starfire were staging a show of their own...

Huntress, on her back, had her toned thighs parted wide as Dick fucked her hot and sweet. Her face was buried in Starfire's cunt, pussy juices dripping on her lips and spattering on her mask. The alien princess was lounged on top of her, gobbling the vigilante's clit around Nightwing's pistoning shaft, locked in a feverish 69 with Helena.

Starfire slurped at Huntress's folds, at Nightwing's cock. She stroked Helena's clit and tugged at Dick's balls.

"Mmmmm!" She moaned, swirling her tongue over Huntress's every erogenous nerve. Helena leaned back, her chin poking into Starfire's ass. Her eyes were closed, her mouth was parted.

She screamed as she started to cum...

"FFFFFFFFUUUUUUU----!"

"---UUUUCK! Oh fuck!" Hawkgirl finished, malting feathers as she experienced her first orgasm of the day, Green Lantern's hard-driving cock never pausing as he continued to sodomize her into senselessness.

Beneath her, the Star Sapphire construct squeezed her breasts and licked her throat, frigging her clit and fingering her cunt with surgical precision. Hawkgirl was trembling from the overpowering intensity of their combined attention, having to remind herself that the woman glowing beneath her wasn't real, no matter how good her touch felt.

The uncanny simulation was only reinforced as the sometimes-villainess leaned up and nibbled Hawkgirl's earlobe, her breath warm against the Thanagarian's skin.

"He has a dirty trick in mind!" Star Sapphire whispered with an evil smile, gesturing towards Green Lantern.

"Does...unh!...does he?" Hawkgirl asked, brow creased, lip bitten, ass thrust up to accommodate the cock pounding into her.

"Oh yes," Star Sapphire replied, licking at the side of Hawkgirl's face. "Positively villainous!"

"Sounds--mm!--sounds intriguing...So what are we-hhhh-we waiting for...?"

"Indeed!" Star Sapphire replied, her voice lowering to sound just like Green Lantern's as the image of the emerald-tinged beauty split apart into a swirling cloud of energy, before reforming into a set of four tendrils, all of them composed of solid green light.

Each of the pliable strands was thick and rounded at the end, shaped like dildos the length of garden hoses, and all of them were mercilessly quick in positioning themselves at the entrance of Hawkgirl's spare orifices and asserting themselves into her grip.

"Gnnnf!" She gulped as one construct pressed itself between her lips.

"Fnnnnnnn!!" She breathed raggedly as another slid its tip into her pussy.

"Mmmm!" She moaned as the final two thrust back and forth in her each of her hands, wanking themselves in her grip.

And all the while, Green Lantern continued to fuck her with the strength, stamina and determination one would expect of an intergalactic superhero. The pleasure was overwhelming as each of the constructs fed him the sensations they were experiencing, the sum total of it blasting through his body.

He gave no sign of just how intense the feeling was, however. Instead, he simply narrowed his eyes and doubled his speed...

The Flash meanwhile, had sped up to such a degree it was like he was acting out every single scene in a porn film on fast forward, fucking Supergirl's little pink ass one second, thrusting his dick between Power Girl's gargantuan breasts the next, before returning to fuck Supergirl's mouth, and spraying a load of semen on both blondes at every turn.

"Ffffuucckkk!" He grunted. "Fuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfffuuuuuuuckkk!"

Cum splattered Power Girl's cleavage, glazing her tits. It rained down on Supergirl's pubes, on Pee Gee's ass and in Supergirl's hair. The two heroines were absolutely lathered in the sticky white substance, busying themselves by licking it from each other's skin as they explored one another's bodies.

By the time of his twentieth ejaculation, the Flash had tired himself out to such a degree that all there was left to do was stumble backwards, drop to the floor on his bare ass, and slip into sweet oblivion...

"Hu! Hu! Hu! Hu!" Black Canary grunted with every thrusting stab of Green Arrow's cock into her cunt. "OhmyGod!Soooodeeeeep!"

All her bodyweight was supported on her shoulders, with her crotch pointed up to the ceiling, as Ollie worked her like a jackhammer, squatting over her and giving her every ramming inch of his cock.

"You --unh! --- you like my pussy, Ollie? Huh?" Dinah asked, saucily wriggling her hips as Green Arrow continued to mercilessly piledrive her.

"HHHHYEESS!" He bellowed in reply, the veins on his neck standing out as Dinah's syrupy cunt proved thoroughly intoxicating. "Fuck yes!"

"FUCK IT, BABY!" Black Canary screamed. "FUCK! MY! PUSSY!"

Fucking her own pussy, Oracle ran a shaking hand through her hair, her brow sweaty. The vibrator growled in her cunt as she worked it in and out, rasping it against her clit in a twisting motion.

"Mmrrrh! Ah! ANH! Oh, Dick! Dick!" Barbara burbled quietly to herself as she came, a single tear in the corner of her eye. Falling back into her chair, she looked listlessly at the monitor, the image flickering as the connection faltered for a second.

Little did Barbara realise that it was Superman and Big Barda causing the signal's disruption.

Their fucking having reached an urgent pace, they were making the entire room quake as they pounded against each other, the slapping of Kal's pelvis against Barda's cunt like the violent thundering of storm clouds.

Bmmm! Fmmm! Rmmm!, the hall echoed.

Sllrpp! Pllrrrp! Plluupp! Barda's pussy squelched as Superman fucked her.

"FFFFFFFUUUUUUUCKKKKKK!!!!" Barda screamed as the lava raging through her veins bubbled up and erupted, making her wail as her pussy burst, simmering hot fluid running between her thighs. Her pussy clenched hard as she came, squeezing Kal-El's cock tighter than anything he'd ever experienced before.

"Great --- unnhhh! --- Great Rao!!" Superman exclaimed through gritted teeth, as he stumbled back a step, his cock popping out of Barda's pussy at the critical moment. Seizing the opportunity, Barda repositioned herself quickly, holding out her tongue and opening her mouth wide as the Man of Steel started to cum.

"Do it, my Kryptonian! Cum for me!" She urged him. "Do it!"

His cock throbbing, his balls tight, Superman roared as he exploded.

"YYYYYESSSS!"

Fast as a rocket and just as powerful, his stream of cum splattered in the middle of Barda's face. She clenched her eyes and pursed her lips as she felt his seed, hot and sticky, spray all over her strong, beautiful features, cascading over her cheekbones like a surging waterfall, spilling over her pouty lips and proud chin.

But it didn't stop there, as the Last Son of Krypton showered his lover in a truly superhuman load of spunk, drenching her hair, her chest, spattering her tits, her muscular stomach and her firm thighs in wave after crashing wave of sperm.

By the time he was finished, strained and shuddering above her, Big Barda was covered from forehead to kneecap in sparkling, steaming semen, saturated in the spoils of a one-man bukkake act.

"Never...never have I experienced such a thing...!" She murmured in amazement, eyeing Superman through jizz-sequined lashes. Her words were lost, however, as a deep, hypnotic sleep took hold of the Man of Steel, leaving him to tumble to the floor. Only moments later, Big Barda joined him...

His teammates dropping one by one, Batman showed no sign in stopping as he fucked Wonder Woman straight to heaven with his dynamic dick.

"Oh, Bruce! Brruuuuuuuuce!" Wonder Woman moaned, holding him so tight she worried she might hurt him, but the concern was swept aside as she felt her moment arrive.

"Hnnh! Hh---HHHH----HERRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH YEEEEEEEESSSSSS!!!!" Wonder Woman screamed, her orgasm hitting her like an avalanche, sending an inescapable wave of release rolling through every fibre of her being, flooding her thighs and leaving her slack and sated.

"Diana!" Batman grunted simply, and it was enough for her to know. She looked up at him, her smile sweet and encouraging.

"Yes, my sweet Bruce! Yes!"

His already thick cock swelling even bigger in her gushing cunt, Wonder Woman muttered and cooed with joy as she felt Batman's seed gushing inside her.

"RRRNNNNNNNN!" He roared as he blew his load inside her, ropey strands flowing out around the Amazonian beauty's pussy lips.

"...That's it....that's it..." Diana sighed with approval, running a hand over his shoulders even as she slipped into a deep slumber.

Batman shook his head and looked around the room, and for one moment he saw all the madness laid bare, smelt the tang of sweat and seminal fluid and knew that this wasn't right...

But then Zatanna approached him. She was dressed in top hat and tails, her breasts bouncing hypnotically, her fishnet stockings ripped and her white gloves stained with cunney juice. She looked him over with hungry eyes and a dangerous smile.

"My turn, Bruce."

"Yes, Zee..." He said, pulling her to him and parting her legs in one fluid motion. "...I believe it is."

Huntress lay on the floor, her face and most of her fingers buried in Starfire's lap. Starfire, sitting, had her mouth wrapped around Nightwing's salty balls as he stroked his shaft, watching the two beauties with rapt attention.

"X!X! X'Hal!!!" Kori breathed as she experienced the latest in her series of uncounted orgasms, timing it just right for the moment that Dick's shaft flared beneath his hand, making him grunt as he tilted forward.

"This is it!" Huntress said, jumping up onto her knees beside Starfire. "Open wide!"

"Awwwwwfffffffuuuucckkkkk!" Nightwing slurred, jerking off into the faces of his two lovers, painting them both with the sticky, sweltering fluid that exploded from him.

Helena and Kori giggled as blob after blob shot into their mouths, over their cheeks, up their nostrils and down their chins. Tittering, they reclined into each other, kissing away Dick's spunk as the former Robin fell to his ass, completely done.

He watched them for a while, his vision blurring until he drifted off, and it wasn't long before the two gorgeous women joined him, all three tangled around each other...

Green Lantern's brow ran with sweat as he concentrated on fucking every orifice Hawkgirl had to offer, ploughing his dick into her rippling ass, his energy shaft constructs fucking her simultaneously in her pussy and her mouth, every single sensation channelling straight into his brain.

"Oh. My. God!" He grunted, his mind reeling at what it felt like to fuck Hawkgirl from every angle, all at once.

"Hnnnmmmhhnnfff!" Hawkgirl moaned like an animal in heat around the two phallic constructs she was heartily sucking on, her ass and thighs red with welted hand marks. "Rnnhhhmmfff!"

Her wings were poised as if in mid-flight, as splayed as her legs and as erect as her nipples, every feather standing to attention. She felt more fucked than she ever had before, more out of control and submissive than a warrior of her standing was accustomed to...and she was loving every pounding, pulsating moment of it.

And just when she thought she couldn't take anymore, just as she was wondering if she would pass out from the exertion, the energy constructs disappeared in a flash of light, leaving only the inescapable heat of Green Lantern's dick in her quavering ass.

Overwhelmed, Hawkgirl slumped forward. With the side of her face plastered against the floor and her ass stuck high up in the air, there was nothing for her to do but to fully surrender herself to the onslaught of Green Lantern's cock, driving so hard and so deep into her stretched, spongy hole.

"Fnn! Fnn! Mmm!" She muttered and gasped as he filled her up more fully than anything else ever had, his cock sluicing in and out of her relentlessly, even as she shoved her ass back at him.

She was surprised to find herself on the brink of another orgasm when she felt Green Lantern's hands suddenly clasp the flesh of her rump, his power ring cold on her goosebumping skin, his pelvis banging spasmodically against her.

"Rnnn! Hunh! Gnnn!" He grunted as his cock swelled to epic proportions inside her, making her scream into the polished marble floor. Hawkgirl could feel every nerve ending in her body blaze to life, every hair and feather stand on end, as she screeched to the high of another orgasm.

But more than that -- she could feel Green Lantern's cock seizing within her, his thick pasty goo coating her sleek insides, his balls hot against her womanhood, his roar of release loud and unbridled.

"Seven hells!" Hawkgirl gasped, her breath fogging the marble, her face red, her wings twitching. "Feels! ... So Good!"

"Fuck yeah...!" Green Lantern grunted in agreement, jerking and thrusting with the last of his climax, slowly leaning over Hawkgirl more and more until finally they fell against each other, his cock slipping messily from her oozing asshole as they fell asleep in each other's arms...

"Ollie! Oh, Ollie!" Black Canary cried as the growing heat of their fucking proved too much and she suddenly exploded in burning release.

"Jeeesus----!" She screamed, her words drawing out, reaching an ever higher pitch until, rolling under the weight of her orgasm, she let slip her Canary Cry. "EEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!"

"Hunh!" Green Arrow grunted as the full force of the sonic scream hit him head on, knocking him out and throwing him backwards at the very moment of his climax, sending white pearls of spunk spattering all over Black Canary's flushed, sweaty body.

Panting, Black Canary dully registered both Green Arrow's sudden disappearance and the pools of semen on her body, before she slipped into unconsciousness, exhausted by the strength of her release.

Power Girl and Supergirl, however, were still proving to be inexhaustible. Having licked up every drop of jizz that the Flash had deposited on them, they were now using their own respective superspeed powers to fingerfuck each other to orgasmic bliss.

"Oh, Kara!" Power Girl cried as Supergirl ran high-speed, concentric circles all around her g-spot, the tip of Kara's tongue flickering on Pee Gee's clit. "Kara, yess! I can feel it---I can feel itttt! Oh! Oh! Ouuunhhhhhhh!!!!"

Power Girl cried out as her orgasm hit, the sheer force of it driving her determination to make Supergirl cum as well. With sweat pouring down her body, Power Girl reared her arm back and pressed her hand up into Supergirl's cunt, burying all five fingers and most of her palm in the young blonde's pussy.

"GREAT!FUCKING! KRYPTON!!!" Supergirl screamed, her voice like a warning alarm, high-pitched and gaining in urgency, until finally her pleasure crested and she came, juices pouring down over Power Girl's wrist.

Kara broke down into a series of grateful sobs as PeeGee leaned in, kissing her warm and wet, the two blondes collapsing into each other.

"Ti s'taht! Sey! Em kcuf! Drah em kcuf!!" Zatanna screamed, one half of the only couple in the room that was still conscious. Neither she nor Batman took any notice of how quiet everyone surrounding them was. They were too lost in the heat of their own passion.

Knowing her penchant for sodomy thanks to their handful of previous trysts, Batman had lubed Zatanna up with a quick but thorough tonguing and was now fucking her ass with the speed and stamina of an Olympic athlete, the magician riding the Dark Knight in a reverse cowgirl position.

"More more more more more more!" Zatanna demanded, every word exploding from her with a ragged breath, her ass popping and squelching around Batman's substantial cock.

"Oh fuh--*! Kk! Fuck! Oh you're gonna makemecummm!" Zatanna squealed, the room whirling before her eyes as she tumbled into the heady vertigo of bliss, sweat pouring from every inch of her nubile body.

And knowing that this was the moment, Batman reached around to finger the raven-haired magician's clitoris, the tips of his fingers buzzing on the erect little nub.

"Hhhhhho ym gggnniikkkcuffff Hotath ssseyyyyyyy! " Zatanna wailed as her pussy spasmed and her asshole contracted, her legs kicking of their own accord.

Throwing her head back, her scream of agonizing joy reached earth-shattering heights, her constricting ass driving Batman over the edge for the second time, leaving him to hold on tight as he burst like a geyser deep in her bowels.

JTCIII
JTCIII
316 Followers