Justice League: Love & Sex & Magic

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JTCIII
JTCIII
316 Followers

"Gnnnhh!" He grunted, gripping Zatanna's waist so tight it was as if he was holding on for life itself.

"NNNNNHHHHHHHHHHYYYSSSSSSSSSS!!!" Zatanna screamed in blinding, white hot release, the sound of her cries blowing out every light in the room. Sparks rained down from each exploded bulb as Zatanna thrashed atop Batman, her orgasm driving her higher and higher, until finally it proved too much...

...and a purple-haired woman grunted, overwhelmed by the force of the psychic feedback she was receiving, and promptly fell unconscious, lifting the hypnotic spell she'd weaved...

"Huh? Whu? Hh?" Zatanna panted, snapping to her senses even as her body glowed and rippled in a post-climactic daze, her muscles twitching and her nerves blinking.

Zatanna wasn't the only one confused. Every one of the Justice League members snapped suddenly awake to look around the room in dazed bewilderment.

What the hell had just happened...?

- - Hours Later --

"Why would she do this?" Superman asked, looking into the containment cell that contained Circe, the purple-haired sorceress and rival of Wonder Woman. "Circe's always had a taste for humiliating her enemies, but never on a scale like this..."

"I suspect she was manipulated into doing it," Batman said, standing shoulder-to-shoulder with the Man of Steel. Wonder Woman had elected not to stick around; a fact that Bruce found troubling. "It's too great a coincidence that she would choose the day we were hosting a membership drive to enact such a plan. My theories have been all but corroborated by Catwoman."

"Catwoman?"

"She's confessed she broke into the Hall to rob the security vaults while Circe kept us all distracted. The plan went out the window when Circe's spell proved too strong, drawing Catwoman to the main hall with the rest of us."

"The signal was that powerful?"

"Steel says it was powerful enough to reach the training room where he was conducting combat trials with Batgirl, Vixen, Blue Beetle, and Fire & Ice."

Superman's mind reeled with the full implications of what Batman had just said. Setting aside his concerns, he focused instead on his line of questioning.

"So who hired the both of them? Seems like the kind of act that would appeal to Luthor's depraved sensibilities."

"I have my suspicions, but Catwoman keeps weaving in and out of consciousness, making it difficult to question her. Don't worry. I'll get it out of her."

"I'm sure you will...though I'm still uncertain as to how exactly we managed to break free of Circe's influence."

"I can explain that," Batman said. "My first...release...proved to be the break in the signal I needed to initiate my secondary consciousness."

"Your what...?"

"An artificially-constructed psychological persona. My conscious mind was lost to Circe's control, but on a subliminal level my sub-personality gained enough awareness to start formulating an escape plan. I knew the key lay in Zatanna. "

"How so?"

"The more we lost ourselves to the signal, the greater Circe's power over us grew. Every climax that each participant experienced fuelled her like an energy surge. I knew the channel needed to be flooded, and the best way to do that was to bring Zatanna -- with her reality-warping, mind-controlling powers so much like Circe's own -- to orgasm. The resultant psychic feedback was like a lightning bolt hitting a power transformer; it completely blew Circe's fuse, knocking her out and severing the connection between her mind and all of ours."

"Just when I think there's no more ways for you to amaze me, Bruce, you turn around and do something like this."

"All he's done is delay the inevitable."

Both Batman and Superman were taken aback as Circe spoke. She shouldn't have been able to hear them through the soundproof observation window of her cell...

"The inevitable?" Batman asked, stepping forward to address the sorceress.

"Across the multiverse he stretches," Circe said, her eyes glowing white, her voice like a recording of itself. "Soon his time will be at hand."

"And who is this 'he'?" Superman asked, arms crossed.

"Access." Circe hissed as a light shone from her so bright it was blinding. One moment she was in her cell and in the next she was gone, the cell left empty.

The Justice League members looked at each other warily.

Outside, the sun was setting on the Hall of Justice...

JTCIII
JTCIII
316 Followers