Justice Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
southwind
southwind
22 Followers

Once her coughing subsided, she scooted in closer and nestled herself between his legs, her head resting on his upper thigh. Terrell reached down and draped his cock over her shoulder as they both relaxed in silence.

Was it just this afternoon that we started this? She thought to herself.

She was still amazed at how quickly she had given herself over to this man. And equally surprised at how little regret she had, so far anyway, to the infidelity she was inflicting on her marriage. She recalled reading a novel once about a middle aged woman discovering her 'sexual awakening.'

Maybe this is my time, she wondered.

She began to reflect on the Chief once again. It wasn't so much her cheating that was of concern. After all, Annette knew that Jack took liberties in their marriage. She had seen all the tell tale signs, the phone numbers in his pockets, the excuses for working late and so on.

It was more of the consequences of what he would do to her if he discovered the tryst. Though far from a wife beater, he was prone to grabbing her arm from time to time, as he had in the break room yesterday. Would he fly off the deep end and go crazy if he found out? The fact that he was so concerned about his public reputation gave her slight relief over this possible reaction. But still, the doubts lingered.

Terrell tapped her on the shoulder, breaking the internal debate that was raging in her mind.

"I have to get ready for work," he announced.

Annette dressed, embraced her lover and headed home in the darkness.

************

Annette woke up in the morning and thoughts of Terrell immediately dominated her mind. Reaching over to the nightstand, she retrieved her phone and texted him.

Annette: What are u doing?

Terrell: Just got off work. U?

Annette: Thinking about u. Can u come over?

Terrell: Maybe.

Annette: Please?

Terrell: 9am. No panties.

At precisely 9:00 am, the patrol car pulled into the driveway. Terrell walked into the living room looking handsome as usual. His pressed uniform fit snugly over his thin frame. Annette was wearing black shorts and a tight white tank top that stretched across her generous bosom. Underneath she wore a white satin bra. And, as Terrell had instructed, no panties.

Once the door shut, Annette immediately embraced Terrell and began kissing him passionately, her knee sliding up the side of his leg. She simply couldn't help herself in front of this man and was becoming more unabashed in showing her desires.

Terrell broke the embrace and turned her around. Bringing her arms around her back, he held them together. Annette felt the cold steel around her wrists and let out a deep breath. She then heard the familiar sound of the handcuffs locking together.

Once her arms were secured, Terrell, still standing behind her, leaned in and whispered playfully in her ear. "You're under arrest."

He then kissed her neck and slid his hand over her breasts, causing a soft moan to bellow from within. His other hand traveled further down and slid into her shorts. Terrell could feel the wetness as his hands slid across her pussy. He ventured a finger inside and could feel Annette's body respond.

"Does that feel good?"

"Yesssss," she whispered as her head leaned back into Terrell's chest.

A second finger slid in and began massaging the walls of her aching pussy. Annette's knees weakened. Slowly and teasingly his hands gently massaged the folds of skin surrounding her clitoris. The sensation she felt between her legs, along with his gentle kisses on her neck was bringing her to the brink of an orgasm. Terrell's other hand continued massaging her boobs. Her nipples were hard and Terrell began pinching them through the thin top she was wearing.

"Ohhhh.....ohhhhhh.......Terrell.....!!!" She whimpered.

Her knees buckled when the orgasm washed over her. With quick dexterity, Terrell wrapped his arm around her waist to prevent her from falling. As she lay draped over his arm gasping for breath, Annette absently wondered if there were no end to the pleasure this man could administer.

Terrell hoisted her back onto her feet before she could fully recover.

"Turn around," he commanded.

Annette turned around. She watched helplessly by the door as Terrell walked to the center of the living room and began unbuttoning his shirt. She breathed deeply as his defined abs were revealed. The pants were next, and Annette was nearing a hypnotic state of arousal as she saw the large bulge pressing against his boxers. When he slid them off, she found her mouth watering.

Now standing naked in the center of her living room, his large cock fully erect, Terrell asked, "Where does your husband usually sit?"

"In that recliner," Annette motioned with her head.

Terrell sat in the chair, his lanky body sinking deep into the spot where the Chief's wide ass had carved out through years of laziness.

"Come over here, Annette."

Obediently, Annette walked over, stood before Terrell and awaited his next instructions. With her hands cuffed behind her back, her breasts heaved forward against the tight tank top that barely held them in. Terrell simply couldn't resist touching them again.

He reached to them and carefully massaged the large mounds. He then took his thumb and forefinger and began pinching her hard nipples as they pressed against the fabric of her shirt. Softly at first, then with more pressure. Annette's head rolled back and she felt the familiar feeling of numbness in her legs.

After several minutes of working over her breasts, Terrell's cock was ready to be serviced.

"Kneel," he commanded.

Annette knelt before him. Terrell began stroking his cock as she watched on.

"Do you want to suck this cock Annette?"

"Yesssss!"

"Ask me nicely."

"May I please suck your cock?" She pleaded.

"May I please suck your cock.....Master. Say it Annette."

"May I please suck your cock. Master?"

A desperation was in her voice and she barely acknowledged the new status he had just bestowed upon both of them. 24 hours ago, she never would have imagined herself in this position. Half-naked, handcuffed and kneeling in front of this young black man. Begging to suck his cock. Addressing him as Master as he sat confidently in her husband's recliner.

But lust and desire had long replaced morals and dignity. All Annette could comprehend at the moment was this beautiful, hard black cock had delivered her into a realm of pleasure she never thought possible. And she was determined to stay in that sensual place they both had created for as long as humanly possible.

"You may suck my cock."

Annette's head lowered down into his lap and she began to eagerly suck his thick cock. Even with her hands bound behind her, she tried to do a thorough job in pleasing her new Master. And if his moans were any measure, her long strokes on his cock, mixed with occasional kisses up and down the shaft and balls, were having a positive effect.

Terrell's right hand slipped through her hair. He then tightened his grip and gently pulled her mouth from his cock. Annette looked up at him, unsure. He stood up and directed Annette to sit on the floor with her back resting against the front of the recliner. Terrell stepped one foot over her body and was now standing over her. With her restrained body watching helplessly below him, he began stroking his cock and looking down at her.

Annette looked up and admired the strong black cock hovering over her. She loved how he massaged it, taking long strokes down the length of it. The rich brown chocolate color making her yearn for a touch. He began stroking faster, the tightening in his leg muscles signifying his impending eruption.

On cue, Annette leaned her head back onto the seat of the recliner and opened her mouth wide. Terrell moaned above her and launched a stream of cum that splattered onto her lips, nose and forehead. Another few strokes forced out the next rope of cum that landed above her head and onto the recliner seat; the very spot where the Chief rested his lazy ass each night.

Terrell held onto his powerful cock and lowered himself to one knee, placing it directly into her face. No command was needed this time. Annette knew the task she was obligated to perform on her Master. She leaned forward and began lapping the cum off the tip of his throbbing cock.

Pleased with her efforts, Terrell raised himself up and began putting his uniform back on. Annette remained cuffed and leaning against the recliner. Her face splattered with his cum, she watched him longingly. She would have stayed there all day if he wanted. It was both frightening and unbelievably erotic to contemplate the depth of depravity she would endure for her young black Master.

Once fully dressed, Terrell uncuffed her and delivered a peck on the cheek as he walked out the door.

The Chief would be home in a few hours so the rest of the day would be spent cleaning for Annette, although her thoughts drifted frequently to the events of the last 24 hours. How she had gone from loving wife to a wanton sex slave. Terrell was a powerhouse. A minister of pleasure.

How many times had he cum during their time together? She marveled.

Annette was lucky to get Jack to cum once in a 24 hour period. Not that he ever fulfilled her anyway, but she wondered what sex would be like with him after experiencing her lover's powerful black cock.

Both shared a similar desire for power and control. But the similarities ended there. Jack's power came as a result of intimidation, threats and shady dealings. She knew why he wore the uniform all the time. Seeing a police officer had the automatic effect of making others feel inferior, and Jack fed off that. Annette wondered...without it, without the uniform, the duty belt, leather boots, sunglasses and that stupid badge, would he be as strong?

Terrell, on the other hand, didn't need a uniform or badge to have control. He oozed confidence and made Annette want to surrender to the parts of him that artificial props couldn't mask. She couldn't say the same about Jack. Underneath the uniform was a flabby, small-cocked excuse for a man who, when the chips were down, at least sexually speaking, could not perform for her.

************

The Chief arrived home around 5:00 pm, his finger looped around the plastic strap that once held a six pack of beer. The remaining three beers clunked together as he removed his hat. Annette greeted him at the door and gave him a quick embrace. Just eight hours earlier, she stood in this same exact spot, handcuffed while Terrell's gifted fingers brought her to a thundering orgasm. She leaned into Jack, pecked him on the cheek and glided back into the kitchen.

A little spring in her step, Jack thought. She must have missed me. Sex will be good tonight!

As was his custom, Jack left his uniform on and went directly to his recliner to sit down and have a beer. From the kitchen, Annette smiled to herself knowing that earlier, her head was draped over the edge of that recliner while Terrell stood over her and stroked his beautiful black cock. Her husband was probably sitting in a few spots of his dried cum. Annette didn't bother cleaning that spot up. She giggled at the thought.

She looked back at her phone to see Terrell's latest message come through. She playfully responded, then opened up the picture he sent her. Her pussy moistened as she took in a close up of his hard black cock next to a tape measure. A message accompanied it:

How does your husband measure up?

Annette blushed and resumed her duties.

After dinner, Jack lugged his overnight bag upstairs and called for her. He was already unzipping his pants when she walked in. As usual, foreplay was not on the agenda as he lowered her to the bed. Another memory was awakened as Annette recalled the first time Terrell had taken her on this bed.

Jack's cock entered her and Annette immediately noticed the difference. The Chief was awkward in his thrusts, already breathing heavy from the physical exertion. His breath smelled of stale alcohol. His cock had barely registered inside her. Ohhhh how she longed for Terrell.

Without explanation and without any forethought, Annette rolled the Chief over and sat astride him. Slipping his cock back inside, she began riding him hard.

"What the hell is this?" A surprised Jack said aloud.

Annette didn't hear as she bounced wildly on top of him. Jack reached up to hold her breasts but Annette, acting on pure instinct and desire now, slapped them away. She yanked her top off and unfastened her bra, tossing them both on the floor. Eyes closed, hands cupping and squeezing her own boobs, Annette was in another world. The Chief didn't exist. Her thoughts were focused squarely on her young lover's cock as she rode her husband.

Just don't say his name! Annette reminded herself.

She reached down and began massaging her clitoris. If she had been aware of her surroundings, she would have realized that Jack had already came. But her thoughts were a million miles away.

She continued riding his tiny, softening cock, vigorously rubbing her clit as she grinded down on him. Moaning in pleasure, one hand cradling her boobs and the other wedged in her pussy, she commanded the moment over the Chief. He was too shocked to react. He could only look up in helpless amazement as his wife experienced the most amazing orgasm he had ever seen.

After climaxing, Annette closed her eyes and held her position on top of the Chief as she regained her breath. When she recovered, she lowered herself onto the space of the bed beside him. Turning away from her husband, she pulled the blanket covers over her shoulders and isolated herself from him.

************

Annette was restless as the Chief snored beside her. Restless and horny. She decided to do something she had never done before. Reaching under the bed, she retrieved the dildo that she had cautiously hid from her husband for so many years. It was risky, but her urges simply couldn't be tempered.

Her pussy was already moist as she rubbed it against her quivering lips. A slight moan escaped as the head slid in. She pushed it in slowly. Very slowly. Teasing herself, imagining Terrell's cock entering her that first time, in this very spot.

Sliding it in fully, she grabbed a pillow and laid it softly over her head to silence the inevitable moans that would soon follow. Faster and faster she pumped it inside her, thinking of Terrell's powerful body laying on top of her. She wanted to spread her legs wide but the risk of kicking the Chief out of his slumber was too great. So she laid mostly still as the toy pummeled her pussy. And soon enough, the orgasm washed over her body. Though not as powerful as usual, it seemed to sate her desires for the moment.

Exhausted, Annette slid the toy out. Her arms were tired and the hand which held the dildo inadvertently came to rest on the Chief's thigh, right next to his exposed penis. Annette chuckled out loud as she saw the contrast between the two. Jack's flaccid thin cock looked so inferior compared to the thick black device that stood proudly next to it. Annette looked at the Chief's limp cock and accurately concluded that it would never be capable of fulfilling her again.

Not that it ever did in the first place.

Terrell's appearance in her life initiated a new awakening for her. Years of being repressed, both emotionally and sexually, seemed like a wet blanket over her. And now, with Terrell's presence, that blanket had been lifted. Jack had been in control for all of their 21 years together and it was about time she had some fun.

There, in the silence of the night, with her husband laying next to her, Annette longed for her young black lover.

************

Over the course of the next couple of weeks, Terrell continued to fuck the Chief's wife. Sometimes at her house, sometimes at his and once in the back of his patrol car. His 3rd shift assignment, courtesy of the Chief, had actually provided them ample opportunities to explore their carnal desires.

Through all the sex, texting and phone calls, Annette began to feel a growing allegiance to Terrell. And as their sexual relationship evolved, Annette found herself getting more assertive with her husband. And perhaps there was a touch of resentment too. Resentment for not allowing her to be herself and for keeping her bottled up all these years.

Gone were the frumpy clothes he insisted she wear in public. They were slowly being replaced with more tight fitting, sexier outfits. She was also wearing more makeup than usual. The Chief certainly noticed, and sometimes felt as if his control over the woman was eroding.

She had even denied him sex a couple of times, something that had never happened as he recalled. And when they did have it, she always seemed to take the rare position of being on top. Always playing with her pussy, another new addition to their sex life. Jack arrogantly but mistakenly concluded that he must be hitting his peak and arousing her like never before.

************

Annette was just tapping out the final messages to Terrell before retreating back into the living room to spend another lifeless evening with the Chief.

Annette: Hubs is speaking at Chamber of Comm mtg tomorrow morn at the station. I have 2 go. Will u be there?

Terrell: I can be. What time.

Annette: 8 am. See u in the break room?

Terrell: Ok. Wear something sexy.

Annette: Yes Master ;)

As she lay in bed that night, Annette was excited at the idea of seeing Terrell the following morning. It wasn't long before she felt that familiar sensation running through her body. She reached under the bed and retrieved her black toy. No longer was she concerned about using it while her husband was sleeping. And if he caught her using it, well....to hell with him. His inability to satisfy her was the reason she was in this position!

************

The Chief had a lot on his mind as he drove to work the next morning. There was the issue with Terrell. The black bastard passed the random drug test he had ordered. There would be more. Lots more. And it was only a matter of time before the thug slipped up and did coke. Or weed. Or whatever those people do. And if it didn't happen soon, Jack would plant it on him. No one fucked with the Chief, he reminded himself.

More pressing on his mind at the moment, though, was the breakfast speech he was obligated to give to the Chamber of Commerce this morning.

A bunch of asshole do-gooders, he thought. Build this, move that. Give a tax break. Have a ribbon cutting ceremony.

In Jack's opinion, the Chamber was bunch of lazy, misguided fuck-ups. The more the city grew, the more minorities it attracted. Didn't those idiots realize this?

And the Mayor was going to be there. He couldn't stand the little Mexican bitch who, in his opinion, was in way over her head. For one, she was a woman. And women had no place in positions of authority. And two, she was Mexican. Why this city would elect a Mexican as Mayor was beyond him.

No matter though, she was afraid of him anyway. He recalled many meetings where she had caved into his demands with just a raising of his voice. Like all the other Mexicans in this town, the uniform, badge and a loud voice were enough to make her quiver in fear. Jack smiled at the thought of someday having the young woman on her knees giving him a blowjob.

Now that's something the little Señorita is qualified to do. He nearly laughed out loud as he sipped his coffee.

************

southwind
southwind
22 Followers