Justice Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
southwind
southwind
22 Followers

Annette arrived at the station at 8:00 am. The Chief was scheduled to speak at 8:30. She was hoping to see Terrell before then, so she anxiously made her way to the break room.

The group of officers did a collective double-take as she walked into the break room. Annette not only looked different than they had ever seen. She looked, well....stunning! She was wearing a mid-thigh gray skirt with black hose and heels. On top was a tight fitting blue satin blouse that accentuated her large breasts.

They were equally stunned when Terrell got up from the table and walked over to the Chief's wife.

"Follow me," he said as he began leading her down the hallway to a back stairwell.

"I only have 15 minutes," she whispered frantically. "Jack speaks at 8:30 and I have to be there!"

Terrell clenched her hand and kept going. Once in the basement, he found an unlocked door and the two dashed in, turned on the lights and immediately embraced. Passionate kisses were exchanged and Terrell couldn't keep his hands off the Chief's wife. He massaged her breasts with one hand while the other lifted up her skirt. His hands tickled the bare skin just above her stocking tops, then traced the garter belt up and began caressing her soaking pussy.

Annette was all too happy to return the touches. She ran her hands up and down Terrell's chest as his hands explored her body, pushing her chest out as his hands fondled her.

She gave him one last kiss, then slowly lowered herself onto her knees.

************

The Chief was pacing in the large conference room where his speech was to be delivered. The group had mostly assembled as he texted his wife for the 4th time in the last five minutes.

"Where the hell is she?" He muttered to himself.

************

Annette was on her knees, her head bobbing back and forth on the thick black cock that was stuffed in her mouth. Terrell leaned his head back on the wall and held her head with both hands.

She prepared herself as she heard the familiar groan and felt his thigh muscles tighten. Annette really needed to swallow all of it this time. Her choice of a blue blouse turned out to be a poor one, and with little time to clean up, it was essential that she leave no evidence before going out to meet her husband in front of the audience that had gathered to hear him speak.

The first blast rocketed to the back of her throat. She gagged and coughed lightly, but kept her lips tightened around his shaft and continued moving back and forth. More cum pumped into her mouth. She bundled it inside her cheek until her gagging subsided, then swallowed the remaining load.

Annette stood back up, proud of her accomplishment. She adjusted her blouse, slid the skirt back into place and looked longingly at Terrell.

"I need you inside me," she whispered hurriedly. "Can I come over after this meeting is over?"

"No. I have people over at my house."

"Fine, I'll pick you up and bring you to my house. I have to go."

************

The Chief shook his head in disgust as he walked to the stage at the front of the room. The lights dimmed slightly and the chatter began to subside as he made his way to the podium. He stood before the crowded room, removed the prepared speech from his pocket, put on his glasses and looked up. And he was mortified at what he saw.

What the fuck is she wearing?

The Chief saw his wife's short skirt and tight blouse as she entered the room. His face reddened with anger and he was, for a moment, at a loss for words. An awkward silence followed as the Chief eyed his wife's movement towards the front row of chairs. The audience picked up on this and they, too, began following her movements.

She took her sear near the front and calmly looked at the Chief as if nothing was amiss. She had felt the stares upon her as she walked slowly into the room and was well aware that with the crossing of her legs, the top of her black stockings were likely exposed to anyone who was still watching her.

"Welcome to the, ummmm," the Chief weakly began. "...the annual Chamber of Commerce meeting. I'm, uhhhh....pleased to...."

As he stumbled through his speech, he noticed the stares his wife was receiving. He saw the men looking at her. Saw the lust in their eyes. Jealousy was building by the second.

Annette sat calmly and, on occasion, seductively crossed and uncrossed her legs. She was smiling inwardly, however. Enjoying her husband at the podium, the big, bad Chief of Police, squirm like a helpless worm in front of everyone.

Retribution, she thought wickedly.

Sweet revenge on the man who had, for so many years, held her in check and suppressed her desires. Now it was her time. Her moment. She had never seen him so distracted. So powerless. So weak. All because of her. And it turned her on immensely.

She could still feel the taste of Terrell's cum swishing around in her mouth. Damn she needed to feel him again! She needed his thick cock inside her. Annette was lost in thought but the sound of her name over the speakers shook her to reality. It was the Chief's voice, calling her up to the podium.

The Chief had made a calculated decision half way through his broken speech. He was going to show all those bastards gawking at his wife who she belonged to.

As it turned out, the Chief's decision was a bad one. There, in front of his colleagues, the Mayor and the town's most prominent business leaders, he leaned into Annette, gave her a long kiss and unwittingly took some of Terrell's cum into his mouth.

************

Fucking assholes, the Chief fumed as the audience filed out of the room after the speech. He was glad to have that behind him. His performance had been awful and he was humiliated that such a large crowd witnessed the meltdown.

The Chief gripped Annette's arm tightly.

"You disgust me. Get your ass home. We're going to have a chat tonight!"

************

A month ago, Annette would have been petrified at the thought of seeing Jack so angry. So much had changed. She was willing to stand up for herself and confront him. And she would. But more pressing at the moment was her impending meeting with Terrell. She sped through the city streets, her pussy aching for his beautiful black cock.

Terrell was standing in the driveway when she pulled up. A passionate kiss was exchanged as he settled into the passenger seat.

From his viewpoint, he could see her skirt riding high on her thighs, exposing the top lacy portion of her nylon stockings. He told her to undo the top few buttons of her blouse, which she obediently did. The lacy black bra squeezed her large boobs together and formed a perfect image for him to look at as they drove through the city streets.

If anyone was looking at the half exposed driver and her young black passenger, Annette wasn't could care less. She was burning inside. Her hand occasionally massaged Terrell's cock through his pants as he leaned back in the seat.

When they finally arrived at her house, they hurriedly ran up the stairs into the bedroom.

************

The Chief was seething at his desk, his face red with anger, fingers balled into a fist. He slammed it onto his desk while recounting the morning's speech and his wife's gaudy appearance.

The fucking bitch was going off the deep end! She's behaving so differently these days. What the fuck has gotten into her?

He decided he couldn't wait until tonight to straighten things out. He slammed his office door, hurried outside and wedged himself inside a patrol car. Peeling out of the parking lot, he raced home.

************

Once in the bedroom, Terrell began undressing Annette. He started with the tight blue blouse, untucking it from her skirt and slowly undoing the remaining buttons. He then unzipped her skirt and she let it slide to the floor. Ready to be taken by her lover, she stood in front of him wearing only her black bra, stockings and heels.

************

The Chief's hands were gripping the wheel, his knuckles white from the pressure.

She made me look like a damn fool in front of all those idiots! Fucking bitch is going to get it now!

He hit the steering wheel with the palm of his hand as he turned into their subdivision.

************

Annette's legs were spread wide, her heels pointing towards the ceiling as Terrell pounded his cock inside her.

"Ohhhhh Terrell.....yesssss! Yesssss! YESSSS!!!"

************

The Chief screeched his vehicle to a stop in the driveway, got out and stormed through the front door, His heavy footsteps thundered across the living room.

"Annette! We need to talk! Where the hell are you!"

TBC...

southwind
southwind
22 Followers