Justin & Lisa Ch. 01

Story Info
Online lovers meet for the first time.
5.3k words
4.41
37.2k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The nervousness didn't really hit until he was in front of the hotel room door. The sweat in his palms was making the keycard slick, and he could feel his heart racing and his breathing getting quicker. He took a moment to calm down and compose himself, remembering that the beautiful woman on the other side of the door was just as eager for this as he was, and that they had been planning on this for a long time prior.

It took only a moment for him to recall how it was he ended up in front of this door. He had been browsing on-line personal sites, and while he sent out numerous messages he rarely received any replies. He had sent one to Lisa, but didn't really expect her to be interested because he was so much younger than she. She was 32,and he was only 21, and the few times older women had responded to him it was to say "Sorry, but you're too young." But Lisa had gotten back to him within a day of his message. They exchanged e-mails for a short while; started talking and sharing fantasies and cyber-sex through on-line messenger programs; and eventually exchanged phone numbers and engaged in numerous late-night phone sex sessions. There were times that the two of them had played from one in the morning straight through till dawn. And the orgasms were always incredible for both of them.

So it was no wonder that two people who clicked sexually as well as he and she did would eventually find time to play together in person. So here he was, at 8 o'clock sharp as she had asked, with his keycard in hand. He took a deep breath, gave a warning knock, slid the card through the reader, and slowly opened the door to the room.

"Hey sexy," he heard from the darkness inside. He could make out the shape of an arm and a leg behind a wall in the room. "Glad you made it." She sauntered out from behind the covering to greet him at the door. She looked absolutely gorgeous, her rich ebony skin covered in a lacy black thong and matching black corset. She was shorter than him, somewhere between 5'3" and 5'5". Her black hair was cut shorter, ending around her chin which framed her cute face perfectly. She was definitely not a waif of a girl either, with some dangerous curves to her. Her breasts were large and testing the limits of her corset. Her hips flared out pleasingly and flowed into a nice, thick, beautiful ass.

"So, am I what you expected?" She asked him. "You are just as sexy as I imagined you'd be, Lisa."

Her face lit up with a smile when he said those words, and she grabbed him by the back of his head and pulled him down to her. They stood there in the entranceway kissing for the first time. He noticed how soft and smooth her lips felt against his, and the way they were just slippery enough to glide along his mouth. He sucked her lower lip between his teeth and shivered as he heard her moan in pleasure at the sensation. The interplay of their tongues moved from tentative licks of each other to entangled swirls in her mouth, back to his, and so on.

The sensations of their kissing was making him light-headed. He pulled her tightly to him, wrapping his arms around her back with one hand at the base of her neck. She pressed against him at his urging, trying to pull him closer to her at the same time.

He broke the kiss and moved down to her neck, biting and nibbling at the delicate skin. She moaned more audibly, and he could feel her nails scratching his back in appreciation.

It was then he heard the noise of a room service cart coming down the hallway, and realized the door was still wide open. His eyes nearly popped out of their sockets, and he quickly broke their embrace to shut, lock, and bolt the door before the hotel staff could see them.

She giggled at his frantic efforts, and as he leaned his back against the door and tried to catch his breath, she moved right back up to him. "Relax, Justin. You know, you're pretty cute when you're flustered. Now, come on, we've got a loong night ahead of us and we better get started."

She grabbed him by the hand and led him further into the room. She had brought her own black-lights, so the large king-sized bed was bathed in a soft purple glow. He loved the way the black-light reflected off the darkness of her skin, making her seem to faintly glow from inside.

"Now, I do believe you're overdressed for the occasion. So let's get you a little more comfortable, shall we?" she suggested. He stood there grinning at her as she started to remove his clothes.

She took her time and used the opportunity to examine the man that had her so hot for him from the power of his words and the sound of his voice alone. He was a tall guy, either 6'1" or 6'2", with short brown hair and a gorgeous set of blue eyes. She slid her hands under his shirt and rubbed her palms across his lower back and stomach. He wasn't a heavily muscled guy, and clearly no gym-rat, but he wasn't overweight either. He had some definite muscle to him, but it was also thinly padded, which she didn't mind. When she got the shirt up over his head, she noticed the large, intricate tattoo starting on his shoulder and working its way down to his elbow. It was a gorgeous looking piece of ink, and it offset his slightly tanned, but decidedly white skin beautifully.

She started to slide his shorts down, and helped him step out of them, as she admired his ass from behind. The ass she had been dreaming about for months, that he told her he wanted to give to her. She wondered if he was wearing his plug like he said he would, or if he just forgot to bring it. No matter, she had a whole bag full of toys on the bed stand for them to play with, and she planned on using all of them with him.

"Mmm, you're a hot guy, aren't you?" she asked him as she stood up to appraise his mostly-naked form. "Now, I believe you were in the middle of something..."

She sat down on the bed, tugging on the waist of his boxers to bring him down with her. He immediately wrapped her in his arms again and started to kiss and lick her neck, moving down across her clavicle, and up the other side. He nibbled lightly on her ear for a moment, licked it, and blew a short hot breath into it. He could feel her shiver with pleasure when he blew in her ear, and loved the way she licked her top lip at the sensation.

He made his way down her neck and chest, and started to kiss and lick the tops of her breasts that were exposed by the corset. She helped him remove it as he continued to lick her hefty chocolate globes, and once the corset was gone he swiftly used his hands to re-supply the support the corset had given them. They were magnificent. Enormous, dark, chocolate colored breasts; with large even darker areolas and nipples capping them. He sucked on one of them while he rolled the other between his fingers, loving the taste and feel of her flesh. He knew she loved to have her tits sucked on, and sure enough she was soon groaning her appreciation and writhing on the bed.

He let his hands slide down slowly, dragging them across her stomach, and then rubbing the sides of the tops of her thighs, along the fabric of her thong. She lifted her hips for him as he hooked his fingers in the elastic, and took his mouth from her breasts to watch as he unwrapped the object of his recent fantasies.

He slowly slid the thong down, watching as it exposed the clean-shaved top of her mount, then her engorged clit poking out from between her lips, and the glistening labia slick with her juices almost clinging to the fabric of the thong as he peeled it away. The smell of her sex was strong and musky, and it made his mouth water to see and smell this beautiful black pussy. He slid the thong the rest of the way off of her legs, and took a moment to look at her on the bed with her legs spread wide open for him.

He couldn't get over how beautiful this woman was, and how lucky he was that she was into him too. She smiled at him, and then bit her lower lip in anticipation for what she knew he was about to do to her. He knelt down between her legs, and started by kissing the inside of her thigh right above her knee. He slowly kissed and licked his way higher, stopping when he reached the crease formed by her leg and her crotch. He licked the link of the seam, then moved to the other leg and repeated the same process. When he reached the top of the other leg, he kept his mouth moving closer to her pussy.

He hovered his mouth right over the top of it, breathing hotly on its surface and inhaling deeply of its scent. Then, he ran his tongue, slowly and deliberately, up one side of her lips, and then down the other. She moaned long and deep as his tongue finally came in contact with her cunt, and her sounds of pleasure encouraged him to continue. He started licking her slowly, sometimes pulling the thick outer lips with his teeth, sometimes forcing his tongue inside of her, but never licking her clit. She tried to press his face higher to get his tongue on her button, but he would quickly shut his mouth and then start back at the bottom again. She began to pant in frustration, when he grabber her by the back of her knees and rolled her back farther on her hips.

The new angle let him see her dark rosebud between her thick, gorgeous ass. He spread her open with his hands, and slowly licked down from her perineum to her crack, and began to rim her.

"Oh, fuck, yes, rim my thick black ass. Oh, you love the taste of black ass, don't you?" she panted at him as he lapped at her asshole. He simply hummed an appreciative yes into her as he continued to lick and suck at her glorious ass. After a short while he began licking straight from her ass up to her pussy and back, going quickly and slathering both in his saliva as he licked and sucked furiously at her two holes. Her moans got louder and higher pitched as he continued, and peaked when he clamped his lips around her big juicy clit and quickly slid two fingers into her cunt and another in her ass.

Her hands quickly grabbed the back of his head and jammed it into her cunt as she screamed. "OHHHHH, FUCK! YES, YES, YES, LICK MY CLIT AND FINGER-FUCK ME! COME ON, HARDER!"

Her hips were shaking like mad as he struggled to hold her clit in his mouth, sucking on it and slashing across it with his tongue, sometimes running it in circles around the bulbous point. He loved the feeling of pressure as she clamped her thighs around his head and gripped his hair tightly as she fucked herself on his face. He could feel her pussy and ass tighten around his fingers as she started to cum.

"Oh fuck Justin, I'm coming! Lick it up! Swallow my sweet black cum with your dirty white mouth!" Lisa came hard in his face, with a flood of juice coating him. He kept licking and fingering her as she came, which only extended the orgasm and the flow of juice. When finally she was too sensitive to continue, she pushed his head away, and looked at the shit-eating grin he had on his face as he smiled at her.

"Oh my God do you suck a good pussy, Justin. That was incredible," she said.

"Glad you approved," he quipped back at her. She pulled him down to her again for another kiss, this time licking her juices off of his face. She then rolled him onto his back, and straddled his waist.

"Now it's your turn, sexy," she breathed as she leaned down to kiss and suck on his neck. She moved her way down his body the same way he did to hers, stopping to suck and tug on his nipples on her way to his boxers. When she reached the waistband, she quickly tore them down and off of him, watching as his cock bounced up once freed from its elastic confines.

She felt herself get wetter as she looked at his cock for the first time. The creamy white skin, the uncircumcised tip leaking precum, the total absence of hair anywhere on his groin, cock or balls, and the way the veins stood out on him all made her more excited than she already was. It looked to be about 7 inches long, and while not the thickest cock she'd ever held, it had a nice hefty girth to it as well. She gripped him at the base with one hand, and slowly peeled back the skin to reveal his engorged head. She leaned down slowly, and began to tease him the way he had teased her. Softly breathing on the surface, light soft licks along the shaft and across the balls, but never touching the head. He groaned as she licked him "Oh God your tongue feels so good Lisa. Ohh yeah, that feels incredible."

She loved the effect she was having on his young body, and the way he told her how much he loved what she was doing to him. She cradled his balls in one hand and rolled them around in her palm as she finally settled her mouth on the tip of his prick. He gasped audibly when she wrapped her mouth around him, and she watched his eyes roll back into his head as she started to suck him in earnest. Her one hand cradling his balls and her other slowly stroking the base of his shaft, she began to bob her head up and down on his cock. She loved the feeling of hardness in her mouth, and the taste of his skin mixed with the precum was delicious to her. When he wrapped her hair in his hands, and began to thrust into her mouth, she really lost it.

Lisa really enjoyed rough sex, and was glad she had told Justin that as he started to thrust himself into her open mouth. She loved the feeling of his hands gripping her hair, and the rhythmic motion of his hips in her mouth. She relaxed her throat, and swallowed him to the root on his next thrust, eliciting a loud "ohhhh, my GOD" from him. He began stroking into her mouth all the way and fucking her face as she squeezed and pulled on his balls. Finally, as he was getting closer to cumming, she put her hands on his hips and lifted her face from her groin.

"Mmm, you're delicious baby, but I'm not done tasting you yet. Now roll over for me, I want some of that tight white ass!"

His cock jumped at the words, and he quickly rolled onto his stomach and got up on his hands and knees for her. The one fantasy they loved sharing the most was how he wanted his ass to be played with by a sexy woman, and she loved the way he was so eager for a pleasure most men shied away from. She spread his cheeks and saw the electric blue base of a silicone plug between them.

"Well you naughty boy, looks like you did bring that plug after all, huh?"

He grinned over his shoulder at her. "I did, I wanted to make sure my ass would be ready for you," he replied.

"Mmm, that's a good boy. You were smart to prepare your ass for me, because this ass is going to be all mine tonight, and there's going to be much bigger things than this plug in there before I'm done with you." As she said it she pulled the plug from his ass, relishing the way he seemed to greedily try to suck it back in. It popped out wetly, and she quickly placed her mouth on his ass and began licking and sucking him in earnest. He got much louder when her tongue delved between his cheeks, and she spread him wide open so she could more efficiently fuck him with her tongue. He kept pressing back against her mouth as she licked him. "Mm, you love getting your ass licked dont' you, you dirty little white slut?" she said to him as she lifted her face from his ass.

"Oh God yes, I love your black tongue in my white ass. Don't stop" he moaned as he pushed back against her again.

Rather than resume with her mouth, she slid two of her fingers into his ass, causing him to gasp and groan appreciatively. He really was pretty loose from the plug, and she could quickly fuck him hard with her fingers, soon adding a third to the mix. His ass stretched to accommodate her, and before long she was reaming him out with four fingers.

"Mmm you dirty bitch. You can't get enough in that ass, can you?" she asked him. "I bet you want my whole fucking hand up your white ass don't you? Say it. Say you want me to fist your ass," she said to him as she roughly fucked him with her hand.

"Please, Lisa, please fuck me with your fist. I want your whole hand in my ass," he replied through clenched teeth.

She squirted some more of her lube onto his crack and along the length of her hand, making a big slippery mess on the both of them. Slowly she slid her thumb into the crease provided by her four fingers, and pressed firmly but gently into him with her entire hand.

She sat mesmerized as his ass struggled, then relaxed and slowly stretched out to fit all of her fingers. She would push in a bit, then stop, and repeat the process watching him take more of her each time. When she almost was at her knuckles, she could hear him breathing hard and saw him grimacing with the pressure. "Just a little more, babe. Just relax, I'm almost all the way in," she said to him. He took a deep breath, and then, POP, her knuckles cleared the ring of muscle and it was if his ass sucked in the rest of her hand up to her wrist. They both screamed loudly at the sensation, and she started to move her hand in and out of him. "Yes, you sexy fuck! Take my fist! God you're such a hot little ass-slut!" she screamed as she pounded his ass with her hand. She used her free hand to smack his ass while she fisted him, hitting him hard and causing him to jump back against her.

"Oh yes, smack my ass baby! Oh fuck I love your fist in me. You feel so fucking good," he kept repeating as she fucked him with her fist. Finally her wrist started to ache, and she removed her hand from him, but held his cheeks apart so she could start at his gaping ass.

"mmmmm look at that sweet little white ass all busted open. I can see you pulsing, I know you want more in there, don't you slut? Well you're going to get it. Now stay still for a minute," she instructed him as she got off the bed and went to the nightstand.

He collapsed onto his stomach, but looked over to the side to see what she was doing. She picked up a long, thick, black rubber dildo. It looked to be about 8 inches long, and 1 1/2" thick. When she slid it into a piece of fabric, he realized that she was preparing a strap-on harness for herself. His eyes got bigger and he big his lip in anticipation for the fucking he knew he was about to get. This was what he had been fantasizing so much about, being thoroughly reamed by a sexy woman. She slid the straps up her legs and adjusted the apparatus so her big black cock stood straight out from her. "You like my dick, baby?" she asked him. "It's fucking gorgeous, Lisa," he replied. "You look so hot with your big black tits and big black dick together."

She smiled at his words. She had never really entertained this fantasy until he mentioned it to her, but once he did she became obsessed with it. She loved the idea of being in power, of roughly fucking her lover the way she loved to take it. It wasn't just the sensation of her end of the dildo buried in her cunt that was turning her on, it was the feeling of power over him that the cock provided.

"Get over here slut," she ordered him as she stood off to the side of the room. He got up off of the bed and came over to stand in front of her. She slapped him hard on the side of his ass and barked "Kneel!" to him. He dropped to his knees in front of her, staring at her bobbing black rubber dick. "Now, since you liked fucking my face so much, I'd say it's time I returned the favor. Now open wide, bitch," she said to him as she stepped closer and grabbed his hair roughly.

He opened his mouth and began to suck on her rubber dick. She slowly fed him a little bit of it at a time, only giving him a couple of inches. "That's it baby, suck my cock for me. Lick up and down it, what a good slut," she said to him as she watched him give head to her dick. He started to get more comfortable with the presence of the dildo in his mouth, and began to slurp up and down it. "Ohh, yeah, that's it, suck on it baby. Let's see how much of this you can take," she said as she started to push insistently into his mouth. He tried to relax his throat to accommodate her length, but wasn't practiced enough and instead began to gag around her cock. Thick slime from his throat coated it as she pulled it out from his mouth, and then pushed back into him. "Yeah bitch, gag on my big black dick. You know you love it, take it all" she said as she fucked his face roughly. He still had a little bit of trouble getting his throat angled correctly, but suddenly he found the right spot and relaxed the muscled and had the entire length of her dildo in his mouth and his lips wrapped around the O-ring securing it to her harness.

12