Justin Ch. 01

Story Info
Allison and Justin have a late night romp.
3.1k words
4.47
14.2k
1
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/27/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The streets were pretty packed. It was 2am on a Sunday morning though so it was expected. Allison was heading back to her apartment since Justin had to run back to his house. She was kind of worried about walking home alone since she'd worn a skirt with no panties. All night she'd been thinking of hooking up with Justin after the bars and it'd gotten her pussy soaked to the point where it had been running down her legs in the Carson City Saloon. Justin and his friends made the left onto 16th street and Allison continued on, keeping an eye on the people around her for trouble. She hadn't gone half a block before she got a text from Justin: "Come up 16th."

Alright, she thought. She turned around, only half a block away from 16th street. Allison headed up the block. There were people ahead of her, but she couldn't tell who they were from the distance. As she reached Justin's house, there was no one around. She continued a little bit up the block then crossed to the opposite side of the street, not wanting to stay put. After a moment Justin appeared. He said "Hi" from across the street and Allison crossed to him. When she approached she asked, "I thought we were going back to my place?" Justin backed into the walkway next to his house, becoming just a shadow in the darkness. It was kind of intimidating.

Allison repeated her question and put her hands on either side of the opened gated entrance. Justin grabbed her wrists, kissed her hard, shoved her against the wall with a tight grip around her throat and shoved his fingers into her soaked pussy. She cried out into his mouth as he held her there for a few seconds, never relinquishing the pressure into her body. He released her. "We are," he finally answered. He led the way out of the walkway and around the corner. They walked down Sarah Street as to not be bothered by the throngs of drunks on Carson. Allison was surprised when she realized she was staring at the ground as she walked beside Justin. It's just Justin, she thought to herself, stop it.

A few blocks down, Justin grabbed her forearm and turned left up another street. Allison knew this wasn't even in the right direction but his grip softened and he ended up holding her hand so she stopped feeling threatened. He led her into a secluded spot between a wall, a truck, and a loading dock. Justin stopped in the corner and shoved her onto the ground. "Open your mouth you whore," he said as he pushed her head onto his cock. Surprisingly, he already had it out. He gripped her head and pushed his cock all the way down her throat, farther than anyone else had gone. She felt his cock stretch her throat as she choked and fought to breathe. Justin began to face fuck her, shoving his cock all the way down every time. Allison managed to get him out of her mouth for a moment to cough and breathe, but he lifted her by her hair and threw her against the loading dock. Pulling her hair tight so her neck was bent back, Justin thrust his cock into her pussy in one brutal push. He raped her there with her body pressed against the rough concrete. After only about 30 seconds, Justin pushed her back to her bare knees and shoved his cock back into her mouth. She choked on her own juices before he said, "Get up you fucking slut" and started walking, not seeing if she'd follow.

Allison got up and continued to follow him back down Sarah St. They went a block or two in silence until they reached a dumpster that was on the curb, secluding a part of the sidewalk. Allison saw a person further down the street, coming towards them. Justin either didn't see or didn't care. "Get on your knees, whore, and open your mouth." Allison did as she was told but couldn't prepare herself before Justin began face fucking her again, gagging her with every thrust. Her throat was bruised inside and out. He stopped as quickly as he started and kept walking.

When Allison caught up, he said, "Next time I fuck your face you open your mouth wider, you understand, slut? I don't want to feel your teeth on my cock again." Allison nodded. He'd never been this aggressive before and she was kind of scared. He cupped her ass with one hand before pushing a finger against her ass hole through her skirt. Allison gasped and as a reflex, grasped his hand, though not to stop him. "Don't fucking touch me," he said. "Get your fucking hand off me." Allison did and kept walking, whimpering from the pleasure, pain, and humiliation. Justin continued talking. "There is no 'yes', there is no 'no'. You do as you're told when I fucking tell you to do it."

He removed his hand and they crossed another street where there were a few more people walking.

"Do you want to fuck in front of them, you little whore?" he asked. Allison said nothing but secretly prayed he wouldn't rape her here, she'd been humiliated enough with the face fuck on the sidewalk. When she didn't answer, Justin said, "Answer me, slut!"

"N-no!" she stammered.

To her relief, Justin didn't touch her and they passed the group without incident. They continued through another, wider alley. Allison knew he'd try something again. When he turned with an evil look in his eye, she quickly stepped out of his reach and pleaded with him.

"Please, Justin, you're scaring me!"

"Really?" he said in a chuckle. He put his hands down when he saw she was serious. "It was hot to treat you like a whore, though."

Allison rubbed her throat where he'd choked her, feeling the bruises inside her as well. "You hurt me," she said.

Justin apologized and led the way home. When they reached the 10th street bridge a few blocks over, he asked her if she wanted to fuck on the bridge. Allison laughed.

"When I said I wanted to fuck in public, I didn't mean exhibitionism. There are people there!" she said, pointing to the group of 7 or 8 guys.

Justin shrugged as he walked. As they reached the first support beam, Allison worried he'd push her up against it. They passed it, and she relaxed a bit more. "You know if you laid down right next to the barrier, the cars wouldn't be able to see us" he said.

"Except it's all wet," Allison complained.

"On a dry day then?"

"Maybe. I'll think about it." She realized he was very interested in public sex.

As they continued across the bridge, Justin took her hand and pushed it into his pants. They walked another length of the bridge as she stroked his cock in the awkward angle, bringing moans until he pulled her hand out.

They made it through the tunnel with Allison only once considering flashing the hooting boys behind them. When they reached the back of her apartment building at the brightly lit loading zone, Justin pulled her in close and made out with her. He embraced her, and she ran her hands over his muscled arms and back. They broke the kiss, and Allison giggled.

"It figures you pick the most well lit place to do that."

He laughed and shrugged as they continued up. Allison expected him to at least molest her on the secluded staircase leading up to the lobby or in the one down to her apartment, but neither happened. She led the way into the apartment and put her stuff down.

Justin approached her and they made out. His hand explored her body, massaging her breasts and running through her hair. He pushed her back onto the bed and lifted her skirt, lowering his face to her pussy. Allison sighed as he licked her clit and sucked it. His tongue darted around her pussy lips, causing her to arch and moan. He sucked her clit hard again and Allison ran her fingers through his hair. Justin lightened up his licks for just a moment before she gripped his hair hard and shoved his face back into her pussy. He tongue fucked her, drinking in her juices as she got closer and closer to orgasm. It'd been weeks since she started having trouble, she needed to cum, she needed it! He pushed her legs up further, bending her almost in half, and flicked his tongue against her ass hole. She shuddered, unsure about the pleasure it caused. He kept licking her ass as she moaned, rubbing her clit. Pushing his tongue in just a little, she squirmed and cried out from the new sensation. Justin sucked her clit again and pushed a finger into her pussy, stroking her G-spot and immediately causing her to shake. Allison gripped the bars of her bed frame and moaned loud. Pumping her pussy for all its worth, Justin reached up with the other hand and squeezed her nipple. Allison was so close; he could feel her pussy tightening around his finger. He pushed a second finger in and she screamed, clutching the bars so hard her knuckles turned white. His tongue worked expertly, sending her crashing into her first orgasm, gripping his fingers with her pussy and making her hips shake so much, he had to hold her down.

Allison's breath slowed and she whimpered as Justin still stroked her now very sensitive pussy. He pulled her up and kissed her deeply, allowing her to taste her cum on his tongue. They stood, still kissing.

"Take your shirt off," Justin said, as he pulled off his own. He wasn't totally jacked, but he was noticeably muscular with lovely pectorals and gorgeous arms that made Allison drool a little as she took off her shirt and bra. Justin bent down, taking her nipple in his mouth. He sucked it and twirled his tongue around it while his other hand massaged her other tit and pulled at her free nipple. She moaned, watching, running her fingers through his hair. He kissed his way across her chest and trapped her other nipple in his mouth, playing with it. Allison licked his ear, hearing him let out a small moan. Justin came up and kissed her again, both hands on her breasts.

"Make me your fuck toy," he said, surprising her. After the walk home, he wanted to be the fuck toy?

Allison had no experience being dominant. She was always on the bottom, being told what to do and taken advantage of. She bit his neck, loving his sharp intake of breath.

"You gonna do as I tell you, boy?" she asked with a slight condescending air. Justin nodded and she chuckled. She ran her hands over his chest and tweaked a nipple just for fun. Out of nowhere, he closed his eyes and moaned from it. "Did you like that?" Another nod as he bit his lip. "Go lay down," she commanded. Without a word he laid down on his back, arms above his head.

"Tie me down," he said. Allison considered it for a minute, then asked if he'd brought his handcuffs. "No," he said, disappointing her. "But then again they wouldn't be very good because of the quick release."

Allison agreed and fetched a scarf. She chose the pink sparkly one, "Because it was your favorite," she teased. She tied it around his right wrist, then to the bars with a knot before taking the rest of the length around his left wrist and knotted that one to the bars as well. "Pull," she said. Justin didn't understand. "Pull!" He pulled, proving she'd secured him well.

She came back around and straddled his cock as it lay against his stomach. She kissed him before grinding her pussy against the underside of his throbbing member. Always wanting to try this, she smiled when Justin rolled his eyes back and moaned from the sensation.

"Please, let me eat your pussy," he begged, surprising Allison further.

"I don't know," she sneered. "I don't know if you'll do a good job."

"No, please! I will, I swear, let me lick your pussy and make you cum," he pleaded, lifting his hips so the tip of his cock touched the entrance to her pussy.

Allison lifted her hips. "Now now," she cooed. "You don't get to fuck me until I say" She was really starting to enjoy this!

Supporting herself on her knees, she straddled Justin's head and pushed her pussy down onto his face. Another first for her, he eagerly started eating her out, drawing moans from her almost instantly. She ground against his face, releasing more of her weight onto his head when he asked her to push on him harder. Holding onto the headboard with one hand, Allison leaned back and stroked Justin's still hard cock, making him moan into her pussy. She humped his face as it felt better and better before pulling off and kissing him hard. He whimpered and begged her to bring her pussy back for him to lick. Allison grinned and stood next to the bed. She leaned over and took Justin's thick cock into her mouth, pushing it deep into her throat, almost to the bruising from his earlier aggressions. He moaned, pulling at his restraints. She took each of his balls into his mouth and sucked gently, feeling his abs tighten when he moaned and lifted his hips.

"Please," he begged again, "please let me lick your pussy again. Suck my cock while I lick you."

Allison was feeling generous and did as he asked. She lowered her pussy to his face and bit her lip when he sucked her clit. She took his cock into her mouth again and cupped his balls while she sucked him, pumping him in and out of her mouth. He thanked her while he licked and sucked her pussy. She deepthroated his cock a few times, going as far as she could until she heard him moan into her. Justin lifted his head and licked her anus again, causing her to shiver.

Allison moaned, "No one's ever done that before."

"Do you like it?" Justin asked.

"Yeah," she said with a whimper. "It feels really good!"

He started tongue fucking her ass. It was still new to her but she couldn't help but moan loud at the feeling and go back to sucking his balls and stroking him. He let his head fall back for a moment.

"Please..." he breathed, "please lick my ass."

Allison stopped and looked back at him, utterly bewildered. "What?!"

"Please? I did it for you" he said.

Allison shook her head and stroked his cock. "I didn't ask!" That was gross. She'd never do something like that! She pushed her pussy back onto his face to shut him up.

Justin stopped talking and pushed his tongue into her pussy, turning her on more. She was already soaking wet and her juices coated his mouth and chin. Her pussy tasted so good and between tongue fucks, he told her. Maybe, he thought, if I get her to cum again, she'll try my ass. So he tongue fucked her as hard and as fast as he possibly could. Allison moaned loud on his balls and humped his face, getting his tongue deeper into her like a cock. His cock was throbbing against her chest as it was neglected; though he barely felt her hand head lower than his balls. Out of nowhere she pressed a finger against his tight ass and Justin cried out. She instructed him to lift his legs.

He crossed his ankles around her ribcage, spreading his ass cheeks for her. She dipped her tongue against his hole and Justin moaned onto her clit before sucking it hard. Allison groaned and spit on his ass hole, rubbing it again with her finger. She listened closely to his moaning (as well as she could, since he was buried in her pussy) and pushed her finger into his ass. Her finger made it to the second joint before he began begging again.

"Please...please be gentle," he asked, and Allison didn't push in any further. She hadn't started gentle, however. Instead of her pinkie finger, she'd pushed her middle finger into his ass. From here she pulled it out halfway, and then pushed it back in. Listening to his moans, she continued and licked his balls again. "Lick it too," he pleaded, probably to lessen the discomfort. Justin moaned as he felt her soft tongue caress the ring of muscle around her finger. He humped her chest as he ate her out and Allison wondered if he was going to cum already. She sat next to him again and stroked his cock while she kept fingering his ass before she let his cock go and put her hands in her lap, not touching him at all. He squirmed, hating being teased. But Allison loved it.

Justin whimpered. "No, please, let me lick your ass again. Let me lick your ass while you suck my cock." But Allison wasn't in the mood to take orders from her prey. She straddled him and bit his lip.

"You think I need instructions from my fuck toy?" she asked angrily. She slapped him across the face.

"No," he whispered, and was quiet.

Allison sat beside him again and pushed her finger back into his ass.

"Please!," Justin begged. "Please be gentle!"

She smirked. "Like you were gentle with me earlier?"

Dammit, he thought, as she pushed her finger in a little further, making him throw his head back. Allison kept his cock hard, sucking and stroking it until it was pulsing and hot in her hand. She was keeping him on the brink of orgasm and she knew it, torturing him just because it amused her. He wasn't, however, prepared for her next move.

Allison took her hands from him and climbed on top of him again. He whimpered as his cock and ass was abandoned and kissed her deeply. Justin sighed as she kissed his neck and groaned when her teeth sunk into his shoulder.

"I'm so close," he begged her, "Please make me cum."

But Allison had other plans. She got up and left him there, heading out of sight into the bathroom.

"No, wait, where are you going?!" Justin pulled at the scarf.