Justin Thyme Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Callicious
Callicious
1,838 Followers

Susie popped through the door just as soon as I had it open a little bit. "Hey girl! What's with not answering your phone? I've been calling you all afternoon! I was afraid something was wrong! Hey, Steph. You, too, huh?"

Rosemary quickly responded, "Hi Susie. I'm sorry, but I forgot and left my phone upstairs when I changed after getting home, and Justin did too. We didn't do it on purpose, but we had a lot on our minds. We've been down here talking and stuff after lunch."

"Girl, something's going on. You and Justin have been talking for how long? You two hardly have anything to say to each other! What gives?" She stopped and looked inquisitively at Rosemary. "Something's going on. You just look . . . 'satisfied.' What gives?" She glanced over at me as I turned away to go to the kitchen to broil some brats. "Justin. You're looking like the dog that caught the rabbit. What's going . . ." She glanced back at Rosemary and the light clicked on. "Don't tell me . . ."

Rosemary colored quickly and looked down.

"I hope it was as good as you look like it was," said Susie as she walked over and hugged Rosemary tightly. "I wouldn't think of saying anything. Most wouldn't understand, but knowing how much you love Justin, and how cool he is, I don't blame you. I just wish I could know what that is like."

"Thank you," Rosemary whispered. "We didn't mean for it to happen, but it just did, and it was wonderful." She glanced over at me, as I had not left the room when Susie guessed.

It looked like girl time to me, so I ducked into the kitchen to start broiling brats. "How many brats each, girls?" I called.

I got back a "Just one," "One," and "Two, please," and did my best to ignore the subdued chatter from the other room. I didn't need to be in on this one. I knew if it was something I needed to know about Rosemary would tell me. I also thought Rosemary would need the affirmation, now that the post-orgasmic glow had worn off, and the thought of incest would weigh on her mind. As for myself, I being a horny eighteen year old guy shucked it off pretty easily. It helped that I genuinely loved Rosemary, and I knew she loved me too. Was it wrong? Yeah, it was, but was it any wronger than a lot of other things? I didn't think so.

I threw some buns on the table, after putting them in the microwave for thirty seconds to warm and soften, added some chips and salsa, condiments, four paper plates, and some Cokes with glasses and ice. The brats were just starting to blacken, like I liked them since I was the one cooking. I figured if Rosemary didn't want them that done she could do the cooking next time. I called the girls, telling them it was ready as I pulled the brats out of the broiler.

All three came into the room together, with Stephanie on one side of Rosemary with an arm around her, and Susie on the other. All three of them had damp eyes, so I was glad I had vacated the premises when I did. Steph broke away from the others and came over to me and wrapped her arms about me and gave me a tender hug. "Justin, I want you to know that first of all, I'd never tell anyone, nor will Susie, but most important I want you to know I understand. I know how much Rosemary loves you, and I know you love her just as much, and you would never do anything to take advantage of her or to hurt her." As she laid her cheek against my chest the camera in that Koala popped into my mind, and I felt really badly. "I just hope I can find someone who will care for me like you do for her. It's a shame you are brother and sister, because you are just right for each other." Horn dog that I am, the feeling of her breasts against me sure felt good.

Susie materialized on the other side, and I suddenly became the meat in a sandwich as she also put her arms about me and gave me a gently hug. "Justin, I want you to know I'm jealous. I think you and Rosemary are really sweet, and I think she is a lucky girl." I noticed as she hugged me that she was not wearing a bra, and her marshmallow soft breasts were squished and I could feel them almost rolling across my back as Susie swayed back and forth. My cock noticed, too, and started to swell. I hoped Stephanie wouldn't feel it pressing against her. Now was not the time for that.

It seemed like a very enjoyable forever, but in actuality was only a few moments, the girls broke free, but with a kiss on the cheek from Stephanie, and we all sat down at the table and knocked back the brats. For some reason, I was ravenous, and I noted Rosemary didn't hesitate in downing two brats with buns and more than one helping of chips. As she was helping herself to the last helping of chips her eye caught mine, and she grinned ruefully.

I sensed the need for some more girl time, so I made the excuse I needed to work on some equipment in my room and again vacated the premises for the girls. I closed my door, but didn't lock it, just in case one of them wanted something. I didn't want to appear to be hiding from them, but it didn't matter. A few minutes later I heard them chatting in the hallway as they ascended the stairs and went into Rosemary's room. I hadn't planned on it, but curiosity prevailed, and I turned on my monitor to see if anything interesting transpired across the hall. I fully intended to shut it down if I sensed I was eavesdropping on anything overtly personal, but I needn't have worried. The weepy-glees were over, and it was just back to regular girl-talk now, albeit at a slightly different level.

". . . and then he just looked at me, but it wasn't like some of the guys at school that try to undress you with their eyes. I had to ask him to give me a hug. I know he wanted to touch me, but he didn't. When I felt his skin against mine I nearly melted. Even then he was very good and didn't try anything, although I know he felt it too." Rosemary giggled, "We had been sitting on the couch, just talking and cuddling. Nothing was going on, it was almost like we were dressed, when the phone rang, and Justin hurried across the room to answer. You should have seen his cock bounce up and down! It was funny! Anyway, it was Mom, and she was upset we had forgotten our phones, too, but Grandma is going to be OK, and is going home tomorrow. I have to pick Mom up after school."

"I don't understand something," interrupted Stephanie. "What were the two of you doing naked anyway?"

"Oh, I guess I didn't tell you did I?" Rosemary's cheeks were a little pink as she went on. "After I walked in on Justin when we got the call about Grandma I told him I sometimes walk around the house nude when no one is home."

That brought a gasp from Steph, and a raised eyebrow from Susie.

"I don't know why I do it, maybe it is just the trill of being daring, but it feels so free and nice. It lets off stress somehow. Anyway, I was just wearing my volleyball shorts and a tee shirt when he came down for lunch, and he asked if I was feeling frisky with knowing Grandma was OK, or something. I said if he wasn't there I would probably be going naked if he wasn't there. 'Don't let me stop you,' he said, and I said, 'Yeah, right,' but I thought about it and said, 'Want to join me?' He said, 'you first', and I chickened out. I was just so uptight about all that was going on that I poured us a couple of glasses of wine with lunch, and then just decided, 'Why not?'

I told him I really felt like getting naked, 'cause I was so uptight, and asked if he wanted to join me. I really wasn't thinking about sex, as such, just being uptight and wanting to let off steam somehow. He said, 'Do you think that's wise?' I said, 'Probably not, but I wanted the feeling of being free, that it would probably never happen again, that I wasn't talking about touching or anything, just feeling free. I told him I didn't care if he looked, and I just got undressed, and he did too. It just felt good."

"I was really nervous at first, afraid he wouldn't think I looked good, but you should have seen his eyes. When he told me I was beautiful I about lost it."

As I was listening in it all came back and replayed in my mind. Seeing her slowly pulling her tee shirt off, and then those luscious breasts coming out, and then seeing her wonderful figure showed off for all of its beauty, and her pussy when it was first shown. The love I feel for my sister is incalculable, and her beauty only is a bonus that I don't deserve.

"He just held me, and I cried on his shoulder for a few minutes, letting everything out. I've got the best brother I the world!"

"Anyway, that was when Mom called. Justin knelt down by the couch, where I was lying down. Grandma going home tomorrow kind of was the last straw. I was almost overcome with emotions, and I asked Justin to hug me. I needed the support."

"Anyway, Justin was holding me, still kneeling on the floor, and it felt so 'safe' like I was treasured and was being protected." Rosemary sniffled a time or two, and reached for a tissue to blow her nose. "I absolutely have the best brother in the world! What other guy would be in that position and not be trying to make it sexual? He didn't though. He just was taking care of me."

"He started nuzzling my neck and kissing it. He knows my neck is ticklish! I started squirming, so he did it some more, giving me goosebumps all down one side, and then he started on my earlobe! I had goosebumps on top of goosebumps it tickled so much, but do you know what?" She lowered her voice to just above a whisper. "It felt like it was a direct wire to my pussy! I was getting so turned on, even though he wasn't trying to do it." I had to remember this! "It was getting to be too much, so I pushed him backwards, but he was still holding me, and I went off the couch on top of him when he fell back. His cock was between my legs, so I trapped it there and just squeezed it. We started kissing, and I was wiggling on him teasing him until he slipped me up and grabbed my nipple in his mouth. I was higher, and when I squirmed I landed on his cock and it went in! Anyway, nature took over then, and I'm not sorry." She held her head down as if expecting rebuke and whispered, "It was wonderful, and I hope we do it again."

Stephanie reached over and gave Rosemary a gentle hug. "I'm not criticizing, I'm jealous. I wish Justin would look at me like he looks at you. He wouldn't even have to ask. I don't think he even cares that I exist, and with these little tits of mine, I don't have anything to catch his attention."

Susie just laughed out loud. "Stephie, you are the one who isn't looking! Justin couldn't tear his eyes from your tits the other day when we came in from the pool! He's constantly watching you when you aren't looking. I think if Miss Rosie, here hadn't gotten in the way he would have been after you already. If you don't think so, just wear that little top without a bra next time and see if he can keep his eyes off of you. You did notice he didn't pull away from hugging you when I joined in the hug today, didn't you?"

Steph giggled a little. "I didn't notice that, but I noticed he started popping a stiffy. I hope you don't mind, Rosemary that I was rubbing against him."

"If he had been my boyfriend I would certainly, but he's my brother. I don't get to have him," she looked down at the bed for a moment and then looked back at Steph. "Someone is going to get a really special guy. It might as well be one of you! I know what. Next time you guys come over, we'll all go naked and see what happens!" Stephanie gasped at the idea, but Susie just laughed.

"I still don't know how you do that, Rosemary. I about died when we were wearing our PJ's and didn't have bras on. If my PJ's had been like Susie's, which left nothing to the imagination I don't think I could have done it. It was hard enough as it was."

"And Justin's eyes hardly left you and Rosemary all night. All I ever got was a glance," pouted Susie. That's why I chose that gown; I was hoping to catch his attention.

Stephanie turned on the bed to where she was facing the Koala. "What do you think, Mr. Koala?" She cupped her hands on her breasts. "Do you think Justin could be interested in these? They aren't as big as Susie's."

"If you weren't wearing that bra, I know he would be interested."

"Hmm." Stephanie did that thing girls can do where she slipped her arms inside her shirt and took off her bra without removing the shirt, and then smoothed it over her boobs. As she was looking into the Koala's eyes I thought she was looking directly into mine. "At least they are small enough they don't sag any. I don't think I can wear it like this though! Look at the way my nips poke out! That's why I always wear a padded bra, 'cause otherwise they show, and when I'm cold they do anyway."

I had noticed they showed, and had she been able to see the front of my shorts I was showing, too!

Stephanie hefted them in her hands, and rubbed across the nips a couple of times with her thumbs and shivered. "They are really sensitive, too. What do you think, Mr. Koala? Would he like these?"

Susie said, "How can Mr. Koala tell? You still have them covered! All Mr. Koala can see is your boobs are poking through your shirt."

Steph must have been really bothered by Susie's teasing, because all of a sudden she grabbed the bottom of her shirt and whipped it over her head!

I couldn't help myself. I groaned out loud! I had been waiting for this moment, planning on seeing Rosemary, but also hoping to see the other girls getting ready to swim, or something, but I had not expected what I saw now. Steph's breasts were gorgeous. I'd trade for them over any centerfold I've ever seen. Big? No. But oh the perfection in shape and form, with just the slightest upturn of the nipple that just begged me to worship them with offerings of kisses and caresses. Stephanie must really be exercised by all that was happening. I know Rosemary told me she was crushing on me, but for her to pop her top to the Koala as if she was doing it for me was mind-boggling. I had to be very careful how I reacted to her now, both not to hurt her, or to let her know I knew anything.

Susie smirked. "OK, OK, you showed a stuffed Koala. It isn't the same thing, but yes, Justin would be a fool not to like those." Before I knew what was happening Susie also pulled off her top, and sat there with her breasts on display as well. "You are worried yours aren't big enough, but look how firm they are compared to mine. I'm not as big as some, but it won't be long and I'll start sagging." She moved her shoulders back and forth a time or two, and her breasts swung from side to side. "See, yours don't do that. And with those nipples, you have it best, believe me. Do you see now why Justin keeps looking at you and barely notices I'm even there? You've got it girl, and you don't even know it."

Susie definitely had a point. I loved her boobs, but when they were next to Stephanie, there was no real comparison. I would love to bury my face between Susie's, and feel them against my cheeks, and yes, they would be wonderful to suck on and play with. I'd not push her out of my bed anytime, as if I would ever really get her in it!

Rosemary intervened. "Both of you have wonderful breasts that some guy is going to love. We can all compare and think the other has it better, but really I think they are wonderful. Different guys like different breasts, and," she giggled, "I think all guys like all breasts! Why do you think our dads like to look at porn, when they have a set available to play with anytime?" That got the girls giggling. "I really don't know for sure what Justin thinks about them. He hasn't said anything to me, but I've noticed him checking you both out." And I was going to have to be careful to do just that. They obviously both liked, and were not offended by, my attention. In the meantime, my cock was leaking all over the inside of my shorts.

Rosemary went on, "I haven't see the house Mom and Dad bought for us to use while in college, so I can't make an offer yet, but I've been thinking, . . . well, maybe it is far-fetched and it probably wouldn't work out, but . . . maybe there would be room for you two to room with us, too, if there are enough bedrooms, and that would give you an opportunity to see if he is interested in you, or maybe, well this is far-fetched for sure, but maybe if we could get him interested we . . ." she looked down at the duvet, which she was tugging with her fingers nervously, "maybe we could even share him, at least until we find someone of our own?"

You could have knocked me out with a feather! I totally lost what was going on in the other room as I sat in my chair dazed in thought. It sounded like my own little harem, but it also sounded way too good to be true. I couldn't imagine how that could possibly take place without feelings being hurt, or thoughts of favoritism, or the like. I'd have to tread very, very carefully for the next little while until I saw how this was going to transpire. I also had to be careful to leave all the ideas to Rosemary, and to be totally surprised whenever she mentioned them. Saturday morning would tell the tale, if it was even a possibility, and we had to get through the rest of this year and the summer first.

When I looked back at the screen it was just in time to see the girls slipping their shirts back over their heads, and getting ready to leave. I did not, though that Steph slipped her bra into her purse, rather than put it back on, and Rosemary had been right. If she wore that top braless I'd never be able to take my eyes off of it. My cock had subsided somewhat as I pondered Rosemary's idea, and it was a good thing, because the girls knocked on my door to say goodbye, and it would not have worked for me to open the door with my shorts bulging out with the erection I had moments before. It didn't matter long, though, because when I opened my door and saw Steph and Susie standing there with obviously excited nipples protruding I was hard again, instantly! I carefully paid Susie attention as well as Steph, and they both giggled before turning to go down the stairs.

I looked at my watch and saw it was 11:30 already! That had been a fast evening! I had to get to bed if I was going to be in any condition for school in the morning, but first I had to do something about some relief.

"Justin?"

Rosemary was standing in her doorway, looking at me.

"I don't want to be alone tonight. Would you sleep with me?"

Callicious
Callicious
1,838 Followers
12