Justin Thyme Ch. 08

Story Info
Fun with twin sister and two friends.
12.3k words
4.77
129.9k
106

Part 8 of the 19 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 12/11/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Callicious
Callicious
1,837 Followers

This is part eight of a multi-part story, and does not do well as a stand-alone. Please read the preceding sections first if you have not already. It will greatly enhance your enjoyment of the story. If you are looking for a lot of wild sex you will be disappointed. While sex is involved in the story it is a part of the story, not the story a part of the sex.


As Stephanie slipped her tee shirt the rest of the way off and then climbed on top of me I felt another hand grasp my cock and line it up with Stephie's very moist pussy. Surprised, I glanced over to see Rosemary's smile and little nod of encouragement. I let Steph set the pace as she slid slowly onto my cock. She was tight, hot, and very wet. Lubrication was no problem at all. She just slid slowly down until I felt her pubis brushing my pubic hairs. With a quiet moan she lay there for a moment or two, and I could feel drops of moisture dripping onto my collar bone from her eyes.

"Steph, sweetheart, are you OK?"

I heard a sniff, and felt her nod as her arms tightened around my neck and her vaginal muscles tightened and released, though she did not move. "Oh, Justin, you have no idea how long I have wanted to do this, and it feels so wonderful. I feel so full, and it is you, not some plastic imitation I pretended was you." More sniffles, and the slightest of twitches as she wiggled her hips experimentally. "If I don't move can I feel this forever? You just feel so good!" I was struggling to remain still for her, but the urge to start my cock moving was almost overpowering, and I felt my balls drawing up already. I hoped I wasn't going to come too quickly!

With a small gasp Steph started rocking her hips, and I tried hard to match her tempo, but it wasn't long until she half sat up on me and started bouncing up and down on my cock as if she thought she would never get another opportunity, or that I was going to tell her to stop and get off. Her little boobies were bouncing around in front of my face, and I couldn't resist. I reached up with both hands and tweaked her nipples, which caused her to wail. Rosemary tried to shush her, for fear Mom would hear us. Steph slammed down on my cock one last time and groaned a guttural moan as her orgasm overtook her. She squeezed down on me so tightly I couldn't even continue moving in her, but the rippling effect of her vaginal muscles on my cock pushed me over the limit as well, and I filled her with my seed.

Steph's head dropped to my shoulder and she began to sob as I held her tenderly in place, and then Rosemary's arms enveloped both of us, as if making the three of us one. After a minute or two Steph released my neck with one arm and snaked it around Rosemary, and from underneath I did as well. "Thank you, Rosie," Steph whispered, and sobbed once more. Rosemary just nodded and stroked her hair softly, but her eyes were on mine. Somehow we communicated, and I knew everything was OK with her. Have I ever mentioned how much I love my sister? There is no more loving, giving person in this world. How could I, a little skinny dweeb of a guy, be so lucky as to be loved by two wonderful women, and they be willing to share that love?

"Stephie, I love you."

"I know. Nobody will ever be loved as much as I'm going to love you. Rosie, you know I love you too."

I crawled into the hated back seat of Rosemary's Bug and looked forward to see the radiant smile of love coming from Stephanie, as she turned in her seat to glance at me. Her hand reached back to grab mine and hold it all the way downtown to the courthouse.

We arrived and were on the sidewalk when I saw Michael's Escalade pull into the parking lot. He had risen early and had gone to his apartment to change clothes before going to court, not wanting to impose on us any more by wearing my suit. I stopped the girls, and we waited for him to park and start our way. I shook his hand, and both girls gave him a hug and we crossed the street. I rather doubt the courthouse ever witnessed such a sight before, that of the accused being hugged by and walking with the one who had been injured by his actions. Michael was rather somber, but I didn't try to buck up his spirits. He knew we were there for him, and anything else would have been only fluff.

When we were passed through the metal detectors of course it was I who forgot to remove my pen from my shirt pocket, to the amusement of the girls. Those detectors are sensitive, and the girls got a real kick out of seeing me get wanded with my feet spread and my hands on the counter.

Grandpa was talking with the State's Attorney when we entered the courtroom, and he made no move to recognize our presence. Michael's attorney walked in and came over to chat with Michael, who promptly introduced us. He gave us a rather curious glance, and then taking Michael by the arm walked away to talk in private. I know he had never dealt with a case of this sort before either, and he really didn't hold out much hope. This judge was one known for throwing the book at DUI offenders, as one who had lost family members to a drunk driver. Some said she should not be allowed to adjudicate DUI cases because she could not be impartial, but she had always shown a very careful neutrality and waited for the jury to decide before coming down hard on the offender. To her surprise, Michael had foregone a jury trial, leaving it all to the arraignment, as he planned to plead guilty.

Grandpa finished his discussion with the State's Attorney and gave us just a very brief nod as he sat down at the prosecutor's table. Michael and his attorney proceeded to the defendant's table and sat down. I'll not bore you with all of the details of the hearing, but suffice it to say it was one unlike any the judge had ever presided over. After the Bailiff announced the judge and the charges were read Michael was asked for his plea. He pled guilty to all counts of driving under the influence, of underage drinking, of driving too fast for conditions, and of failing to stop for a traffic control device. Before the Judge could say anything, the State's Attorney stood and said, "The State asks for leniency in this case."

I thought the judge was going to fall off of her chair at that! She looked down and asked the State's Attorney to repeat herself, and then asked for reasoning. At this point the State's Attorney recognized Grandpa, who stood and told the story of Michael coming to the house, the way he had asked for forgiveness, his admission of his guilt, although Grandpa explained Michael had not known he had any alcohol, and Grandpa produced charges that were in the process of being filed against the fraternity for serving alcohol to minors. Grandpa also told of the way Michael had stayed at the hospital and cared for Susie, and then he asked for Stephanie, then me, and finally Rosemary to tell what we had experienced and what we thought and that we were there of our own free will, and not at Michael's request.

The judge sat and looked thoughtfully at each of us for a few minutes and then asked Michael to recount the story of the party. He told the judge he accepted full responsibility for his own actions, and that he was not trying to shift the blame to the party. He said he should have known he was not fit to drive, although he had never been under the influence of alcohol before. Obviously, the judge had never experienced someone of Michael's caliber, and she really didn't know what to do about it. She called for a five minute recess and conference with the attorneys and left the courtroom. We all sat waiting for fifteen minutes before they all trooped back into the room. I wanted to talk with Michael while we were waiting, but the bailiff wouldn't allow it.

The judge looked perplexed when she sat down again. She called Michael to approach the bar and asked him point blank if he intended to accept responsibility, financial and otherwise, for the damages, to which he said yes, that he had already told us, his attorney, the hospital, and his insurance company that he would make good any expenses not covered. She told Michael to be seated and then sat with her fingers steepled, thinking. We all sat quietly, with bated breath awaiting her decision.

At last she lifted her head and told Michael to stand. He and his attorney stood quietly to hear her judgment. "Judgment on the charges of Driving under the Influence, and of Underage Drinking are hereby suspended pending adjudication of the charges against the fraternity. If they are indeed found guilty of spiking the punch unbeknownst to those partaking, and of serving this spiked punch to under-aged partiers, your charges will be dropped. If they are not these charges will be reopened and your guilty plea accepted. I cannot and will not drop the charges of driving too fast for conditions or of failing to stop for a traffic control device. This court finds you guilty of those two charges and fines you $225.00 and $200.00 in court costs. Based on your driving record, and the way you have conducted yourself, I am granting court supervision. If you have no traffic infractions in the next ninety days no points will be charged to your license. That is as lenient as I can be." With that she struck her gavel and said, "You may pay the court clerk on your way out, and let me say, I have never dealt with anyone of your character and quality before. I am honored to have made your acquaintance." She stood and left the courtroom.

We of course all swarmed him, hugging, handshaking, backslapping, ecstatic over the results. Even the State's Attorney joined us in congratulating Michael. Michael, though, was in a hurry. He wanted to get to the hospital in time to be there when Susie came out of recovery if possible. The only thing that puzzled me about the whole proceeding was everyone kept addressing him as Michael Thibodoux!

In the rush to get out and to get over to the hospital I didn't get to ask Michael about the name situation, but I knew he would tell us what was going on in good enough time.

Our timing could not have been much better. We were at the hospital about fifteen minutes before Susie came out of surgery, and about ten minutes before Michael was able to get there. Michael definitely has some pull somewhere, because when the surgeon came out to make the report to the family, of course there was none there, but the Dr. talked with Michael, and since we were there he talked with us, too. "Surgery went well, as well as it can go in this type of circumstance. We were able to stay as low as six inches above the ankle, which will allow for a prosthesis that will give as near life-like motion as possible. You should be able to see her in about forty-five minutes, or so. Please limit your visit to just about ten minutes, if you will. She will need to recover more fully before she is able to converse with you. I would suggest this evening, or even better, tomorrow." With that he was gone.

I don't know why, but we all breathed a sigh of relief. The surgery really hadn't been anything difficult, but when one you love is in surgery even a hangnail is serious to you. "Let's go down to the cafeteria and grab something to drink. I know I need something. My mouth is as dry as the bottom of a box of cotton balls." We all laughed at Michael's joke, but I think we were much the same condition.

We all made our way down the elevator, and the girls and I each opted for a large Coke, while Michael got a large glass of orange juice. When we sat down Michael said, "We need to talk. His face was flushed, and he had trouble looking us in the eyes. "You have no idea how much I appreciate what you and your grandfather," he nodded at Rosemary and me, "did for me. I've never had anyone come to my aid like that before, and I want you to know I appreciate it from the bottom of my heart." He hanged his head again, and said, "My name, as you heard in court is not really Borden, it is Thibodeaux. My dad is Jeff Thibodeaux, who played in the NFL." The name was vaguely familiar to me, but I don't care for football, so it didn't mean anything special, but Stephie was looking at him with unabashed awe. "I'm not ashamed of him, by any means, but I've learned it is a lot easier if I use my middle name, which is my mother's maiden name, instead." I nodded my head understandingly.

"So, that is where the money comes from? Not that it really matters. You are trying to keep people from putting the bum on you all the time?"

He shook his head. "No, it is more people wanting to use me to get to my Dad, wanting autographs or free tickets, and that sort of thing. It gets tiresome with people not valuing you for yourself, but just as a means to get something. My money is my own. I've written some apps and some software that I've sold. They have allowed me a lot of freedom, and the ability to make sure you guys are properly taken care of. I'm really sorry I've deceived you. It wasn't anything malicious, I assure you of that, nor was it a matter of trying to evade anything."

"No problem on my end! To be honest, I really don't care for football, so it wouldn't have meant anything to me, but Stephie, on the other hand . . . "

"I can't believe Jeff Thibodeaux is your dad! I've got his autograph from when he was at ASU!" She then began to recount all of his major stats, both college and pro. Stephie might not look like it, being a girly girl, but she is a real football fanatic. "I would love to meet him, but knowing his son, and knowing what a sweetheart he is; is about the same."

Michael just nodded his head. "I'll ask him to autograph a football and a picture for you when I talk with him this evening. I don't usually do that, and I know he will be happy to do it. In fact, they will be in town in a few weeks, and I'll see if I can arrange it for you to meet him. May I ask a big favor, though? Will you please keep my identity private? Otherwise, I get swarmed wherever I go, especially if I'm up around ASU."

We all agreed, fully appreciating his request. It only made sense.

Stephie piped up. "You and Justin ought to get together on your stuff. Justin builds some really neat electronics and things. He builds his own computers, and he has a sound system to die for! You have to get him to show it to you." That got us discussing tech stuff until we realized Susie should be able to have visitors, and we hurried upstairs to see her. She was groggy, but knew who we were, and Michael in particular.

"I really missed you last night, Mikey. It didn't seem right without you over there in the corner." Michael was obviously uncomfortable being called Mikey, which got a grin from the other three of us. I guess it was like Rosemary with Rosie. Nobody but Steph could get away with that, and how she did I never understood.

We all sat with Susie for a few minutes, but it was obvious she was struggling to stay awake, so we said our goodbyes and stepped into the hall. Rosemary and Steph really wanted to stay with her for a while, but that left me without wheels. I had also counted on Rosemary helping me pull wires at Hulvey's. I could do it by myself, but with two it was much more efficient. Michael needed to go home and change clothes. He really had thought he would be going to jail from the courthouse, so he didn't bring a change of clothing with him, but only had on his suit. "I'll tell you what. How about if Justin rides with me, and you girls stay here for the rest of the day? If Justin can spare the time to go to my place while I change I'll go help him pull wires, and then I'll take over here for the night."

I was more than happy to accept his offer, and the girls were happy to get to stay with Susie. Michael made a stop at the nurse's station and told them the girls would be staying, but that he would be back that night. I wondered how he was able to do all of this and asked him on the way to his car. "It's easy. My mom is on the board of directors here at the hospital. I don't have any clout, but she just asked a couple of favors for me, and I pretty much have carte blanche to do what I need to do on Susie's behalf. When her parents get home I'll probably step out of the picture."

"I really hope you don't do that. Susie has really grown to depend on you."

"I'm not talking about abandoning her! I'd never do that! I just figure her parents will want to be involved and won't need me underfoot. Don't worry, I'm going to be around and make sure she gets the very best care possible."

Because we had skipped school Michael and I got to Hulvey's well before school released, and had that much extra time for running wire, and actually had a chance to get started installing some of the equipment. He may not have all that strong on the hardware side of things, but his was a good hand, and more than pulled his weight. I was more than pleased with what we were able to accomplish. When Mr. Hulvey arrived home we had completed all of the wire pulling, and had part of the speakers installed. Of course, he was surprised at what we had accomplished and wanted to know how we had gotten that far already. When I told him I had skipped school he wasn't nearly as excited, but once I told him about Michael's situation and Susie's surgery he was more understanding. He got more excited when I started showing him the layout, and what it was going to accomplish.

While Michael was connecting and mounting the third speaker I showed Mr. Hulvey the controller, which was custom, and how he could use it as more than just an equalizer, but could use it to adjust sound quality from focusing it on one listener to optimizing the sound for a room full of people.

While most people might not notice the difference, not having a trained ear, I had it tweaked to an audiophile's wet-dream. I knew Mr. Hulvey would appreciate the difference, as Janelle had in my room, whereas Mrs. Hulvey was satisfied if she could hear someone talking on TV. I did warn him I had overbuilt the subwoofer, and not to crank the volume on it without warning anyone upstairs. If he watched a war movie it would sound like the bombs were going off under the theatre seats. I knew it was more than he really needed, but knowing Janelle, I figured she might have a party there sometime when her parents weren't home, and they might not be concerned about hearing loss by the time they were thirty. I mean it would really crank out some volume, and with it up only halfway you didn't need to hear the bass, because you could feel it.

I got his permission to work late on Thursday evening so I could finish up installation early, and then on Friday all I would have to do is equalize and optimize everything, and have it ready for demonstration Friday night. That would allow me to head to the house Saturday and Sunday and get a head start on that project. Things were going almost too well!

I took Michael by the house on the way back to the hospital so he could hear my setup, and showed how I could optimize the sound for either at my desk or in my bed, and had him sit and listen to several selections showing a variety of sounds, and before we left he made me promise to build him a system for his place as well. I told him he would have to wait until we got the house ready to go, though. That was priority number one from this point forward.

Susie was awake and alert by the time we returned to the hospital after stopping at Al's for a quick bite to eat. Michael wasn't as leery of the place this time, and even tried chicken livers and gizzards, something he had never eaten before. He was amazed at the size of the platter they brought him, but dug in with gusto. The livers took him a little getting used to, but by the time he was done he was licking his fingers with relish, rather than trying to chase them with a fork and a knife. I promised him I was going to spoil his manners yet, but he just grinned and said give it a good try.

Callicious
Callicious
1,837 Followers