Justine Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kalamazoo707
kalamazoo707
1,662 Followers

"Do you have any idea of what it was like thinking that she was dead? I watched my grandmother die partly because she missed my mother so much. I watched my aunt give up a normal life because she was convinced that my mother, her sister was out there somewhere and you had her! You could have ended so much suffering if you had only come forward."

Then the adult Justine was back.

I appreciate the fact that you found her and that you saved her life. I owe you for that but for after that? Part of me wants to kill you where you sit but I can't and won't because it would hurt her too much and what good would it do? I know that she's forgiven you and she thinks that I should too. While I won't kill you, I'm not ready to join the let's forgive Dave movement but I will accept you as my mother's mate. That's all I can offer you, take it or leave it."

There was a long silence as David considered his options of which he really had none.

"I accept and thank you for your generosity. I can only hope that in time that you can forgive me."

Justine nodded noting the relief on her mother's face. The reality of it was, Justine didn't see where she really had any choice. If she had harmed David in any way, she would have lost her mother and that was an unacceptable loss. She looked at David and knew that he was wondering what he should call her.

"You can call me Justine in private but in public I am to be addressed formally."

"I understand and again, you have my thanks." David replied. He knew that had he not been mated to Josephine, he would have been dead at worst or sharing a cell with the man in the cellar at best.

Still holding on to David's hand, Josephine spoke.

"Thank you my queen..."

"Will you stop that?" Justine asked her tone harsher than she meant it to be. "Before I became queen, I was your daughter and now that I am queen, that hasn't changed. I am first and foremost your daughter so stop with the my queen crap."

Josephine jumped at the intensity of Justine's words and then she smiled. "Only if you agree to call me mom." she countered.

"Agreed." Justine replied reaching for the glass of blood that had remained untouched.

The next hour was spent in discussing where the remains of Josephine's mother and sister were. It was decided that the remains would be transferred to the small cemetery located behind the house and that there would be a small ceremony. Once that was decided, the subject of Jeremiah came up.

"I understand that you are giving the victims a chance to confront him but as I told Quinn, I don't want Josephine facing him alone."

"And I'm sure that Quinn told you that this isn't your decision to make." Justine snapped.

"He did but I am her mate and I..."

"Let me explain something to you." Justine said. "I understand the mate thing but this is another matter. If my mother wants you to go with her then fine but if she doesn't you will abide by her choice. Is that clear? I also want to reiterate something; Quinn told me that you want Jeremiah dead. I understand and even agree with you but he doesn't die unless my mother- the Queen Mother says so. If you do anything to cause his death, the fact that you are my mother's mate will do little to help you. Any questions?"

"No." David replied.

"Good..."

"I want David to go with me." Josephine said.

"Fine and if you don't mind, I won't give him his powers back until afterwards. I don't want any accidents." Justine replied.

Several minutes later, they separated for some alone time. Both couples needed to regroup before they went to see Jeremiah. Quinn pulled David aside before he and Josephine could leave.

"Look, I know that I was kind of hard on you but I also knew that if you couldn't get past me there was no way that you could get past Justine. Now a word of advice, don't push her and she'll come around. She sees how much you love Josephine, let that work for you."

"Thank you my King..."

"About that... Quinn is fine."

David was surprised to find that he was beginning to like Quinn and that he understood why he had reacted as he had.

"Thank you... Quinn." David said.

"No problem but a warning, if you do anything to Jeremiah, no one will be able to help you. She won't kill you but whatever she does it won't be pleasant." Quinn said before walking away.

******

As soon as they were alone, David grabbed Josephine and kissed her. Justine might still be angry with him but he was alive and in one piece. In less than a minute, they were naked and on the bed that was large enough for four people. Even though they had been in the same room and touching, he had missed her and needed to connect with Josephine on a deeper level. As he kissed her lips before moving to her neck, he paused and to thank her.

"Thank you for forgiving me."

He didn't give her a chance to reply before he took a nipple into his mouth and suckled it. Josephine gasped and then moaned as she reached between them and began to stroke his cock. He thought it was his imagination that her stroking him felt even better than it ever had before. For that matter, her response to him seemed even more passionate. He had to wonder if it was because of Justine or if it was because things were finally out on the table. He didn't have time to give it anymore thought because in a rare show of aggression, Josephine had pushed David onto his back and straddled him.

"Jo?" David asked and then moaned as she slid down onto his cock until she was sitting on him. She began to slowly rock back and forth and then side to side while looking down into his eyes. The purple flames around her eyes were warm with love and desire as she reached for his hands. He reached for her hands and intertwined his fingers with hers as he began to move beneath her.

"I love you." She whispered and began to move faster. Her grip on his fingers tightened the closer to orgasm she got. She added a grind to the rocking motion increasing the friction to her clit.

David looked up into her eyes, mesmerized by their beauty and the power that he felt coming from her. He realized then that she didn't need him to protect her from Jeremiah, more than likely Jeremiah would need protection from her.

As his own orgasm approached, David felt a trickling of power enter his body and realized that it was coming from Josephine. Even though Justine hadn't released the gifts that he came in with, he was steadily growing stronger from the gifts that Josephine was sharing with him. His gifts would now match Josephine's and his other abilities would-be enhanced.

When they came, it was at the exact same moment. Later as they talked, they would both say that it felt as though their relationship had finally solidified. Later as Josephine napped, David realized that he had the power to kill Jeremiah but he wouldn't. He would wait for Josephine to decide. He closed his eyes to rest content that things were going to be all right.

*********

"I know how hard that was for you." Quinn said when he and Justine were in their suite.

"It was but I think that you're right about something, there's nothing that I could do to him that would make him feel any worse than he does." Justine replied. "Had he been anyone else I would have stuck him in the cell with Jeremiah but ..."

"Jussie? What's the matter?" Quinn asked.

"Nothing... David and my mother's relationship is now for lack of a better term solid. I guess we needed to talk in order for that to happen. His gifts are the same as my mother's." she added.

"He has power?" Quinn asked. "What about Jeremiah?"

"He won't hurt him." Justine replied as she slipped her fingers through the loops on Quinn's jeans and pulled him closer to her and began too walk backwards toward the bed. "What other tricks have you learned lately?" she asked in a seductive tone.

"It would take too long to explain and I think that your mom wants to get the initial meeting with Jeremiah but there's always time for a teaser." Quinn replied. What he really wanted was to take his time and undress her but business came first. His green eyes flashed and Justine was naked, they flashed again and they were on the bed with his cock buried in her as far as it could go. Once again, the thought of babies crossed his mind just as his orgasm began but he knew that the time wasn't right. Something niggled at the back of his mind but it was forgotten as soon as he felt Justine's nails rake across his back hard enough that it stung but not really hurt. It was her way of telling him that she was going to come.

Quinn slowed his movements for just a moment and then began to pound into her hard and fast without really understanding why. He could hear Justine's screams but they seemed to be coming from a distance instead of beneath him. When he came, it was with a silent scream. Afterwards, he collapsed on top of Justine totally spent in a way that he hadn't been since he was human. But he felt strong too and then he understood and wondered if Justine did.

"We're connected to my mother and David." Justine said as she fell asleep.

********

Jeremiah hadn't rested all day and had no appetite. He had spent the day trying to figure out what he would say to Josephine when he saw her. "I'm sorry" seemed so inadequate and it wasn't true. That left nothing but the truth and the hope that she would be merciful. Just then, he heard Albert scream and it occurred to him that Josephine could give him the same fate. He decided that he would much rather have to face his victims than have his mind flooded with their memories.

He had just finished his dinner when he felt a rush of power in addition to what he was accustomed to from Quinn and Justine. This power felt much more.... Condensed was the only word that he could think of, it was almost oppressive. He looked around at the guards wondering if they felt it too. All of them didn't look or act any different but Albert who had been screaming just seconds before was now for the most silent with the exception of an occasional whine.

Jeremiah turned to face the direction from which Quinn, Justine, Josephine and presumably Josephine's mate would come. He fought the feelings of panic and fear that were rapidly rising in his chest. He closed his eyes, swallowed hard and slowly opened them again. They hadn't arrived yet. He wondered if Josephine changed her mind but doubted it. She wasn't afraid of him then and she wouldn't be afraid of him now. Maybe they were playing with his mind and emotions he thought and disregarded it. That was that bitch Pam's style.

Suddenly, if possible, the oppressive feeling returned and Albert was screaming again but it wasn't the usual screams of terror. It had a different quality to it that Jeremiah couldn't pin point and then there was silence. For a brief moment, Jeremiah thought that the man was dead until he heard sobbing.

He backed away from the front of the cell and waited.

*******

"Are you sure that you want to do this now?" Justine asked Josephine. "He isn't going anywhere."

"I know.... Maybe... No, I want to see him." Josephine replied. "But give me a minute."

She wasn't afraid of Jeremiah, far from it but she hadn't really thought about what she was going to do about him either. She realized that what Justine had just said was true; Jeremiah Mathers wasn't going anywhere so there was no hurry to decide his fate. She also realized that deciding too quickly would do nothing but soothe him and deny any other women the chance to face him.

"I'm ready." Josephine said after a few minutes.

She took David's offered hand and followed Quinn and Justine to the basement. When they got there, she looked around not sure of what to expect. That the large room was tastefully decorated hadn't really surprised her but she hadn't expected the inmates to be in such nice surroundings. She chuckled when she realized that she was thinking about the old movies where the cellar or basement had negative connotations.

"What?" Justine asked when she heard Josephine's chuckle.

"I was just thinking of the old movies that I used to watch where the basements would be ugly, have rats and people would be hanging from the walls." she replied.

Justine smiled, "I like old movies too... maybe we could do a movie night! You haven't met everyone yet... that would be perfect!"

Quinn smiled, pleased that his queen was happy. As they walked, he made mental notes of what they would need for the party. He frowned when the niggling feeling that he had earlier came back something....

"Quinn? What's up?" Justine asked. She had felt his feeling of disquiet earlier but hadn't said anything because it was gone just as quickly as it had appeared but now it was back.

"I don't know." Quinn replied. "I can't put my finger on it."

"May I make a suggestion?" David asked ignoring the cool look that he received from Justine when he spoke.

"Sure." Quinn replied.

"Let it go. The harder you try to bring it forward the more it will retreat. It could be that you haven't received enough information to make the thought complete and when that happens..."

"The rest will come." Quinn finished. "That makes sense... Thanks."

"We're here." Justine said looking at Josephine. "Jeremiah's cell is on the other side of the wall at the far end and I'm sure that he knows that we're here. Does everyone have their tempers and emotions under control?" she asked looking at David.

"I'm fine." David replied. "I gave you my word and I intend to keep it."

"Good. Then let's go." Justine replied.

As they got closer to Jeremiah's cell, Josephine's anger grew. The only thing that stopped her from going into a full rage was that other women would be denied the chance of facing him. However, that didn't mean that she couldn't hurt him she thought to herself. Even as she thought about it, the gentle caregiver that she had been spoke to her. "Do no harm." but oh how she wanted to. She wanted to rip his teeth out one by one before twisting his cock from his body... but she wouldn't. If she did, she wouldn't be able to live with herself. There had to be something that she could do that wouldn't involve her directly inflicting pain but would serve as an adequate punishment. She reminded herself that she had all the time in the world to figure it out.

Suddenly, she could see his cell. Jeremiah was backed against the back of the cell with a look of apprehension on his face. She heard Albert screaming, turned toward the sound and whispered one word, "quiet." at that moment she wasn't Josephine Sheffield, she was the Queen Mother.

She pulled away from David and walked toward Jeremiah, her eyes fastened onto his.

*******

Any thoughts that Josephine might be afraid of him vanished the second he saw her. Jeremiah pressed back into the bars as if they would magically open and give him more room in which to get away from the woman who was approaching him. She was as beautiful as he had remembered and there was no denying that Justine was her daughter. He wanted to look away from her black-purple rimmed eyes but found that he couldn't, she wouldn't allow it.

He watched as a male who he knew to be her mate followed close behind her and wondered if he would be the one to kill him. The power emanating from the couple was staggering. When Quinn and Justine approached the cell, Jeremiah fell to his knees, his legs unable to support him. He glanced around to see if the guards were faring any better than he was. All of them were on their knees of their own volition. Their heads were bowed, their backs straight as they knelt in honor of royalty.

"You may stand." said a voice similar but just a little richer than Justine's said.

Jeremiah slowly got to his feet having to use the bars to help him stand. Waves of nausea and dizziness assailed him as he tried to acclimate himself to the power that surrounded him.

He looked at Josephine and waited.

********

Josephine stared at him but didn't speak. He looked the same as he had all of those years ago minus the fancy clothes. For several minutes she looked him over trying to understand how he could have done the things he did and not feel remorse. It was a question that she had to have the answer to.

"Why?" she asked. "Why did you feel that you had the right to ruin so many lives? Answer me." she commanded.

Jeremiah thought about lying but realized that he could no more lie to her then he could Justine.

"In the beginning, it was about money." Jeremiah began. "And until recently, I thought that money was the only motivation but it wasn't. I've had plenty of time to think since my capture and I've come to acknowledge and accept that I liked what I was doing. I liked the feeling of control and the only regret that I have aside from hiring that bitch of a daughter of yours is that I got caught through my own stupidity and greed."

"So you admit that you feel no remorse at all?" Josephine asked.

"I didn't say that." Jeremiah countered. "That wasn't the question put before me but I'll answer it. I have some remorse but not nearly the amount that I should have. In fact, I'll even answer the next question that you're going to ask before you ask it. If I had to do it over again, I would do it but I would be smarter about it. If somehow I got out of here, I would go back to doing the same thing whether I had my gifts or not."

Josephine looked at him not at all surprised by his answer.

"What do you think I should do with you?" she asked.

The question seemed to surprise Jeremiah but he recovered and answered the question.

"Let me go but we all know that you won't do that. You could kill me but I don't think that you'll do that either. It would go against the caregiver part of you, the part of you that for the most part still defines who you are. So what are my options? I rot here and wait for my past victims to appear."

Jeremiah watched David and saw another chance to die. Still looking at Josephine, he continued talking.

"I should have known that there was something different about you the night that I took you. It was in the way that you fought me. You fought way past the point where the others had given up. The fact that I had to exert so much energy to control you should have been a dead give away but then, I was always a sucker for sexy nurses."

He paused, looked at David and continued.

"For the record, I did try to tell the vampire who was going to buy you that you had a child but he didn't care. When he threatened to tell all of my contacts that I was reneging ... I couldn't have that so I decided to go after and train her myself. David, have you ever seen her in a nurse's uniform? She's magnificent!"

David took a step forward but was stayed by Quinn's hand firmly on his arm.

"Don't fall for it... he did the same thing to Justine." he whispered.

David nodded; the desire to kill Jeremiah was growing stronger by the minute.

"And those nipples rolling around in my mouth... the taste of her blood that had the sweet taste of fear..."

"Shut up!" David snapped. He was now standing in front of Jeremiah in the cell. Before anyone could stop him, he had Jeremiah's head in his hands and was about to wrench his head off. Then, he stopped. "No." he said softly. "You deserve to die but not like this. I want you to suffer for centuries and while my mate may have a tender heart, I don't. It is my wish that she will allow me to spend time with you on her behalf."

Jeremiah paled, this was one of his biggest fears.

"What's wrong? Nothing more to say? You don't care to share any more details about the violation of my mate?" David asked.

Jeremiah went mute. He watched helplessly as David turned to Josephine and Justine.

"Queen Mother and my Queen, I humbly petition you to allow me to take the place of my mate in punishing this.... You have my word that he will live to face more of his victims."

kalamazoo707
kalamazoo707
1,662 Followers