Justine Ch. 21

Story Info
Moving forward.
17.1k words
4.81
21.1k
17

Part 21 of the 22 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 02/14/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kalamazoo707
kalamazoo707
1,665 Followers

Two weeks after the memorial service for Justine's grandmother and aunt were over, plans for the wedding began. The current discussion was centered on the guest list.

"This is supposed to be a small, intimate affair." Justine said wearily. "It's beginning to look like a circus."

"I understand." Violet said, "But I did tell you that there were some things that couldn't be helped and a public wedding is one of them."

"Why can't we have two weddings?" Justine asked determined to have the private ceremony that she, Quinn, David and her mother wanted.

"You could do that." Violet replied. "I assume that you would want to have the private ceremony before the big wedding?"

"Yes." Justine replied speaking for all involved. She understood that the big, formal wedding had to happen; but she had hoped that it could be avoided. "How many people are we talking about?" she asked certain that she really didn't want to know the answer.

"Quite a few." Violet replied. "All of the dignitaries and their mates as well as everyone that you appointed as heads of state and their mates."

"So... oh shit Violet, forget that I asked. Let's concentrate on the private wedding first. We can have the big one a month or so later."

"As you wish." Violet said with a smile. "When would you like to have the first ceremony?"

"What month is this?" Justine asked.

"April." Violet replied.

"Okay, the first ceremony will be June 9th. That's my mother's birthday. The big ceremony will be on September 14 which puts it between Quinn and David's birthdays. I don't want the date for that one announced until several weeks after the private ceremony. I don't want to be flooded with letters and phone calls about a date and details."

"I'll take care of it." Violet said, "There's one more thing...."

"Don't say it." Justine interrupted. "I know that I'll have to wear a formal wedding gown."

Violet smiled and left the room leaving Justine alone for a few minutes.

"Damn!" she swore.

She had only wanted a private ceremony, but now she was going to have to contend with a circus. She was tempted to say the hell with it, but Violet was right. She had to make nice with the dignitaries and their mates. This was a part of her new role that she didn't like.

"Suck it up girlie." She chided herself.

On a bright note, the indoor garden where the first wedding would be held was completed. The only thing left was for the flowers to bloom. The dresses were being altered; the menu for the reception was planned and the guest list which included the entire household was complete.

There was only one thing left to do. It was the one thing that Justine had been putting off since the memorial service. She had to talk to David. To his credit, Quinn hadn't mentioned it again. He trusted her to do the right thing not only for herself, but for the reign. Josephine however, had to say her piece.

"I know that you're still angry at David." She said, "But Justine, when does the anger end? He was wrong and he admits it as do I, but there comes a time for forgiveness. You can't continue to treat him as you have been."

"What are you talking about?" Justine asked. "I've accepted him as your mate haven't I? I've accepted him as a part of this reign haven't I?"

"On the face of it, yes it appears that you've accepted him, but I maintain that deep down you haven't." Josephine countered. "I see the dirty looks that you give him when you think no one is watching or when he says something. The fact is you're barely tolerating him."

"Mom...."

"Don't you mom me!" Josephine snapped. "Would you like it if I treated Quinn the way that you're treating David? Even if I didn't like Quinn he would be treated with respect simply because he is your mate. What I don't understand is why you invited us to share your wedding day and reign feeling as you do."

"I understand what you're saying, but it isn't that simple." Justine replied.

"Why not?" Josephine shot back. "From what I can see, you're the one who's making things difficult. David has been waiting for a chance to talk with you and you won't give him the time of day. I'm not expecting you to call him dad or anything like that, but I am asking that you try to get to know him. I am expecting you to start treating him with respect if only because he's my mate."

"Mom..."

"And I'll tell you something else young lady..."

"Mom..."

"I don't care if you're the queen or not..."

"MOM!"

"What?!" Josephine yelled back.

"You're right and so is Quinn. He told me that an eternity is a long time to be angry with someone. He also told me that if this reign fell apart, it would be because there are unresolved issues between two of us meaning me and David. You're right in that I've been rude to David, and I wouldn't like for Quinn to be treated that way. I'll talk to David, where is he?"

*******

David went from plant to plant checking on their progress. He was especially pleased with the daffodils which were Josephine's favorite flower. After making his rounds, he went to the work station to mix a gallon of plant food from a recipe that Thomas had given him. He enjoyed his time in the garden; it gave him time to think about things.

One of the things that were weighing on his mind was Justine. He was tired of walking around on eggshells. It was to the point where he was thinking about talking to her in spite of what Quinn suggested.

He knew that Justine was still angry with him and rightfully so, but they needed to talk. They had to come to some kind of understanding if only for Josephine's sake.

"The garden looks nice." Justine said from behind him.

"Thank you." David replied. "I think we can get the flowers to bloom in time for the wedding."

"That would be great...David, we need to talk."

"Yes we do." David replied. "In fact, I was just thinking of coming to find you. We can't continue as we have been."

"I agree." Justine said as she sat down. She waited until David was sitting before she continued. "I know that you're sorry and that you feel guilty for what you did; but I'm still angry about it. I won't sit here and pretend otherwise. I know that you saved my mother's life and you will always have my gratitude, but..."

"We've been round and around about this." David interrupted. "I can't change anything that happened in the past. I was wrong. I admit it and I still feel as guilty as hell about it. I think that I always will, but the question is; how do we get past this?"

Justine was quiet for several minutes.

"Maybe we've just started." She said. "I will never forget what happened and it would be unrealistic and unreasonable for you to expect me to. However, both Quinn and my mother made valid points.

In accepting you as part of our reign and my mother's mate, I have to get to know you. Quinn was right when he said that if anything happened to destroy this reign, it would be my fault.

I've been rude to you and I apologize for that. It was and is uncalled for but I want you to understand something. I know that you love my mother but I can't accept you as a father. You lost that right with the choices that you made. I know that it sounds harsh; but that's how I feel.

I do accept you as my mother's mate and an important part of this reign. I don't have a word for what we are, but we aren't friends."

"But that could change." David replied. "I don't expect you to see me as a father figure. As you just pointed out, I lost that right years ago. I understand your anger and I don't expect you to forget anything. If I were in your position, I would feel the same way. I only hope that one day you'll forgive me and that we can be friends.

I also want to tell you this, daughter or not; I'm very proud of you. I am honored to be a part of this family and to be a mate to your mother. I'm glad that we finally took a step in the right direction. Thank you."

Justine looked at David for several seconds. She realized that while she had acknowledged that he had saved Josephine's life; she had never thanked him for it.

"I need to say one more thing to you." she said.

"I'm listening." David replied.

"Thank you for saving my mother's life and for keeping her safe."

"You're welcome." David replied with a slight bow.

********

Quinn and Josephine watched from a window that overlooked the garden.

"Do you know how hard headed your daughter is?" Quinn teased.

"If she's anything like she was when she was a child; I can only imagine." Josephine replied with a smile. "I bet she gave you a run for your money didn't she?"

"That's putting it mildly." Quinn replied with a chuckle. "But I would do it again if that's what it took to be with her. Even without the mate thing I would have loved her."

"You're a good man." Josephine said as she laid a hand on Quinn's arm. "I don't think that I could have chosen anyone better."

"Thank you." Quinn said, touched by the complement. "I wasn't always a good person."

"But you are now, and you were when you found her." Josephine replied. "Thank you for caring for her."

**********

Justine left the garden unprepared for the slight feeling of relief she felt. She stopped, turned around and looked up at the third floor window. Quinn and Josephine smiled and waved at her.

"Stay put." She said telepathically.

She went to the recreation room where Quinn and Josephine were waiting for her. Justine walked over to her mother and hugged her.

"I'm sorry." She whispered in her ear.

"It's alright." Josephine replied kissing her cheek. "Thank you for talking to David."

"You were right." Justine replied hugging Josephine tighter. "Forgive me?"

"Always." Josephine replied.

They talked for a few more minutes before Josephine went to the garden to find David.

"How do you feel?" Quinn asked as he put his arms around Justine.

"You were right. Is that what you want to hear?" Justine asked her tone a little terse.

"It wasn't about me being right." Quinn replied. "It was about you dealing with a man that we're going to be spending an eternity with. It was about doing everything possible to protect us."

"You're right, I'm sorry." Justine said kissing his chin.

"No problem." Quinn replied kissing her back. "You're upset about the big wedding aren't you?"

"I know that I'm being irrational, but all I've ever wanted is a small wedding. I never wanted all of the hoopla that went with a big wedding." She replied. "I also know that it has to happen, but that doesn't mean that I have to like it."

Quinn was quiet for a moment.

"As far as I know, there's nothing that says that the royal wedding has to take place within a specific time period." He said.

"No there isn't." Justine replied. "I don....Quinn O'Dell you're brilliant!" She exclaimed as she understood what he was thinking. "We could have the small wedding as planned and the big one just before the gala! All of the dignitaries will already be here! The first night of the gala will double as the reception and will be by invitation only."

Quinn listened as Justine rattled off plans and ideas without interrupting.

"Why didn't I think of that?" she asked kissing him again.

"You would have eventually." Quinn replied. "Jussie, I'm proud of you."

"But?" Justine asked warily.

"No buts." Quinn replied. "You're the most important thing in the world to me. I don't think that I've ever told you this, but if I had met you without the mate thing; I still would have fallen in love with you. I would have been a pain in your ass until you married me."

"I love you too." Justine replied. "And you really were a pain in the ass." She teased. "What do you think about skipping supper?"

"I think that I like that Idea." Quinn replied as he scooped her up in his arms.

He carried them to their suite and stopped outside of the door.

"Is there any business that we need to discuss before we go in?" he asked.

"None that I can think of." Justine replied. "Why?"

"Because we aren't leaving this room for twenty-four hours." Quinn replied. "During those twenty-four hours, no business will be discussed. You've been working your beautiful ass off and you're taking a day off."

"Quinn..."

"No arguments. Even the Queen of Queens needs a day off to relax. I've already told everyone not to disturb us. David and your mom are in control until tomorrow. They'll call if anything earth shattering happens. Mikhail, Lorenzo and Maurice are also aware and are working on the list that Violet gave you as well as security for the gala. Pam and Zoe are working on the housing issues, Edward and Violet are working on the gala. Auggie is working on the website and finally, written reports will be on our desk by Monday morning. Did I miss anything?"

"I don't think so." Justine replied laughing.

"Ten, nine, eight, seven, six, five, four, three, two, last chance, one! If you remembered something, it's too late!" Quinn said as he opened the door with a word.

Justine was amazed by his thoroughness, but she shouldn't have been; he was as detail oriented as she was.

"I think you've got it covered." She replied. "Just how long have you been planning this?"

"Since we came back from the realm." Quinn replied. "Why do you ask?"

"I was actually planning something too." She replied. "You just beat me to it."

Justine started to laugh.

"What's so funny?" Quinn asked missing the joke.

"Listening to you cram all of that information into one breath." She replied still giggling. "It was rather amusing watching you talk a mile a minute."

"Ha Ha very funny." Quinn said as he stripped them. He picked Justine up and took off at a run toward the waiting Jacuzzi. When he was close, he jumped in feet first with Justine in his arms.

"Are you nuts?" she asked laughing not in the least bit afraid that he would drop her.

He didn't answer her as he sat down in the tub and slammed her down onto his waiting cock. His green, flame encircled eyes shone with love and desire as he lifted Justine until just the head of his cock was inside of her. He held her there for just a moment before slamming her down again.

Justine leaned forward so that her breasts brushed against Quinn's face and chest. He slammed her down once more, took a breast in his hands and stuffed as much of it as he could into his mouth.

Justine moaned and crushed herself against him, cutting off his airway. If he had been human, he would have suffocated.

Quinn bit, sucked and gnawed on her nipple as he ground against her.

"Harder!" Justine screamed as she ground back rubbing her clit against his pubis.

Quinn bit and sucked the now swollen and sensitive nipple even harder as he swiveled his hips against her. He nicked the tip of her nipple with a fang and began to feed from her.

"Like that!" Justine moaned as the first orgasm of the day began.

The moan began as a soft mewling that grew louder each second. It became a full out scream when Quinn began feeding from her breast. Without missing a beat, Quinn released the nipple, kissed it and took the other nipple into his mouth. He nicked it and began to feed from her.

"Quinn." Was all that she got out before she came for the second time.

He carried her from the tub to the bed and laid her on her stomach.

"You didn't come yet." Justine said when she caught her breath.

"Don't worry about it." Quinn replied. "We've got plenty of time. This is all about you."

He snapped his fingers and a bottle of lavender scented oil appeared in his hand.

"Close your eyes and relax." He told her as he moved to her feet.

He poured a generous amount of the oil into his hands and began to massage Justine's feet taking care to get between each toe. After massaging one foot, Quinn kissed it and moved on to the other; giving it the same loving attention.

He moved to her calves, gently massaging and kneading the muscles in his hands. Each movement was slow and deliberate meant to give relaxation as well as pleasure.

"Where'd you learn to do this?" Justine asked thinking that it might have been a skill he learned in his human days.

"I just know, now shush and relax." Quinn replied.

He worked his way up her thighs and stopped at her ass. He poured warm oil over each globe and began to massage it into her skin. Justine moaned and opened her legs in invitation.

Quinn slipped his oil slicked hand between her legs and went straight for her clit. He circled it several times with a finger before pressing down and moving it from side to side. When she was about to come, he pulled back only to take her to the brink again.

On the fourth time, he let her come. Justine buried her face in a pillow and came for the third time that day. As she settled, Quinn continued the massage. By the time he was done with her arms, Justine was more than half asleep.

He gently turned her onto her back, snapped his fingers and another bottle of oil appeared. This time, he started at her head massaging the fragrant oil into her temples. He slowly worked his way down her body stopping to massage her breast, her stomach and finally her mound.

He toyed with her nub while he sucked a nipple until she came again.

"Quinn..." Justine said sleepily.

"Shh." Quinn whispered as he lay beside her and wrapped his arms around her.

Justine slowly closed her eyes. Minutes later, her breathing had slowed and deepened. She had fallen asleep.

Quinn didn't move. He knew that she wouldn't sleep long as he wanted her to, but then according to her; she never slept much even when she was human.

When she woke up, he planned to talk to her about scheduled getaways. If she balked, he would have no problems with taking control as he had just done. As he rested, he thought about the future. If there were children, would they be boys or girls? A few of each?

Finally, he decided that it didn't matter. He thought about Lana and where he would fit in with her life. There would come a time when he wouldn't be able to talk to her. A time when she would grow up, get married and have children of her own-his grandchildren. Then she would grow old and die. He pushed the thoughts away for another day. For now it was enough to know that she, her baby sister and parents were safe.

A soft, but insistent sucking on his balls woke him. Justine stopped long enough to look up at him and smile.

"Very sneaky, but very nice." Quinn commented with a sigh.

Justine went back to sucking one sac and then the other as she stroked the hardened length of him.

Quinn closed his eyes and blocked out everything except the sensation of being stroked and sucked.

"On top." He demanded. He wanted to release his seed deep inside of her.

Justine released the sac that she was sucking and gave him a stern look.

"You got to call the shots earlier. Now it's my turn."

She took as much of him as she could into her warm mouth and began to hum.

"Oh shit!" Quinn swore as Justine continued to hum around his cock. His cock felt as if it were inside a warm, wet vibrator. He was about to dull the sensations when Justine stopped him.

"Don't '' she said telepathically.

"I won't last if you keep that up." He replied even as he thrust his hips toward her in search of her mouth.

"Then don't. "She replied. "You denied yourself for me last night, don't do it now."

"Justine...."

Quinn thrust his hips up to her face, his pubis meeting her nose as she took the length of him into her mouth and resumed humming and sucking him. She pulled back until just the head of his cock was in her mouth and very gently bit down.

"Oh god!" Quinn moaned. He could feel the orgasm begin in his toes and he wanted it to stop; but yet he didn't. He moaned again when Justine touched the underside of his cock where the shaft met the head with her tongue, wiggled it and hummed.

kalamazoo707
kalamazoo707
1,665 Followers