Justine Measures Up

Story Info
Justine has her measurements taken at Vic's Secret.
1.3k words
3.67
30k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The mall was crowded with people getting an early start on their Christmas shopping. Justine walked stiffly past stores with garish displays, past the food court and finally stopped across the walkway from the Victoria's Secret shop. The skin on her back, ass and upper thighs hurt where her clothes rubbed against the whelps and scabs left from her overnight stay at the "training house." The ride in her car from her house had left her near tears. Now she had to meet with one of the clerks at Victoria's Secret. The clerk's name was Sharon and she had sold Justine a bra two days ago. Justine had been directed by her Mistress, Jasmine, to buy a bra after being measured while naked from the waist up. However, at the last moment, the look in the young girl's eyes had terrified Justine and she had refused to be measured and paid for an off-the-rack bra and fled the store. Justine thought she could fool Jasmine by showing her the bra when next they met. However, Jasmine ordered Justine to meet her at a coffee shop at the mall. Noticing Justine nervousness, Jasmine took her to the Victoria's Secret shop to find out if Justine had done as she had been ordered. There the clerk, a young blonde named Sharon, detailed exactly what had happened between her and Justine. Jasmine was upset that Justine had again failed to do as she was told. This failure, compounded by Justine's lies about what had happened in the shop, had earned Justine another overnight training session. Now Jasmine had instructed Justine to go back to the store and to do whatever the salesgirl told her to do.

Justine looked across the walkway and decided that she had put off the meeting with Sharon as long as she could. She took a deep breath and walked slowly into the store.

Sharon had watched Justine as she stood across the walkway. She wondered if the old woman, she had to be in her forties, would have the nerve to come in. The Indian woman who had been with Justine earlier in the week had assured Sharon that Justine would be back and would belong to Sharon for one hour. Sharon didn't know what that meant exactly, but she was sure that she would have some fun with Justine. When Justine entered the store, Sharon walked up to her and, pretending that she didn't recognize Justine, said in her sweetest voice , "Hello ma'am, may I help you?"

Justine looked Sharon in eye, then turned her face away and replied, "You know why I'm here. Can we please just get this over with?"

Sharon smirked. "Well, what's her name, oh yeah, Jasmine, said that you were a little snotty sometimes."

Justine didn't respond, just bowed her head a little.

Sharon reached out and put her finger under Justine's chin and turned her face toward hers. "She also, said she wanted a report on your behavior."

Justine seemed to shrink within herself. "Sorry." She said softly. "What would you like to do?"

"Well," replied Sharon. "I think we should get your measurements. You know, just in case you need another bra or something."

"Ok," Justine said.

Sharon released Justine's chin. "This way then."

She led Justine through the racks of clothes to a small changing room. "Now, Justine, for me to get your measurements properly you need to remove all your clothes."

Justine looked at Sharon and hesitated.

"Now, sweetie." Sharon said.

Justine pulled her sweater over her head, wincing as the cloth rubbed her back. She had not been able to put on a bra, it hurt too much. Justine unbuttoned her skirt and let the soft cotton material fall to the floor. She had no panties on. Sharon gave a little gasp as she saw the marks on Justine's back, ass and thighs. Justine covered her breasts and mound and turned to face Sharon. Sharon looked a little discomfited but said, "Alright, ok, let's get those measurements, sweetie."

She turned Justine around to face a mirror on the wall, took hold of her hands and positioned her arms straight out from her sides. She picked up a yellow cloth tape measure and encircled Justine's chest. She positioned the tape directly on Justine's nipples and pulled it around her body. Justine trembled as the tape was pulled tight.

"Isn't...isn't that too AAAAAHHHHHH!"

As Justine began to speak Sharon pulled the tape as tight as she could and tied it fast against Justine's back.

"Oh god it hurtsssssss!" Justine cried.

"So sorry, sweetie." Sharon said. "Sometimes tighter is better." She giggled, then went on, "Now, we still need to get your waist and hips."

Justine bit her lip and nodded as tears welled up in her eyes.

Sharon picked up another tape and stretched it around Justine's waist. Before Justine could react, Sharon pulled it tight enough to cause Justine to gasp and sway as it cut into her skin. She tied it tight behind Justine back.

Justine was swaying on her feet, groaning when Sharon wrapped a tape around her hips. This one didn't hurt so much except where it cut into the marks on her butt. Justine lowered her arms and looked at herself in the mirror. Her flesh bulged out over the tapes. Tears ran down her face and she was suddenly overwhelmed with self pity. She brought her hands up to her face and sobbed.

Sharon heard Justine crying behind her and hesitated for just a moment. Then she picked up one last tape. She looped one end of the tape to the tape encircling Justine's waist and let the other end drop to the floor. She then stepped around Justine, knelt down and reached between Justine's leg to pick up the loose end of the tape. She stood up, placed a hand on Justine's bound breast and leaned forward top press her lips to Justine's in a soft kiss. Then she pulled the tape tight. It slipped between Justine's ass cheeks, her labia and pressed hard against her clit.

"Ooooowwwwwwww! Ow ow owwwww!" Justine cried and staggered backward.

Sharon stepped with Justine and forced the end of the tape measure under the tape constricting Justine's waist. She tied it tight and stepped back to appraise her work.

Justine was sobbing and hugging herself with her arms. Sharon put her arms around Justine and kissed her hard on the lips. Her tongue probed deep into Justine's mouth. Justine didn't respond, just passively submitted to Sharon's invasion of her body.

Sharon stepped back and picked up Justin's clothes and handed them to her.

"Now, sweetie," She said. "I'm afraid I don't have any more time for you today so you can get dressed and enjoy the rest of your day."

Justine began to pick at the knot securing the tape between her legs.

"No, no sweetie. I didn't say you could remove the tapes."

Justine looked at her blankly.

"Put your clothes on over them," Sharon continued. "And I want you to send me a picture of you in your bedroom with them still in place."

"O...Ok." Justine said.

"And don't worry. I'll let Jasmine know what a good girl you were today."

Justine tensed at the mention of Jasmine, but relaxed after hearing Sharon's promise. She struggled into her clothes and followed Sharon out of the dressing room. She walked awkwardly because the stiff cloth tape between her legs cut into her tender skin. Sharon walked with her to the shop entrance where she kissed Justine on the cheek then patted her ass. As Justine walked stiffly away, Sharon smiled to herself and turned back to the shop.

Back inside, Sharon noticed a woman and a girl who appeared to be in her early teens standing together by the counter and speaking to her manager. The manager waved to Sharon and she stepped over to the woman and the girl.

"May I help you?" Sharon asked the woman.

"Yes, please," the woman replied. "I'd like to get my daughter fitted for her first bra."

Sharon smiled. "It will be a pleasure".