Justin's Starring Role

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
escriterra
escriterra
1,436 Followers

And then a series of short, quick in-breaths told both of them she was about to have as intense an orgasm as he had experienced. Candace drew in a series of tiny breaths, not exhaling between them, purposefully drawing out the expectation, postponing the rapture she knew was coming.

She loved teasing herself as much as she loved teasing Justin.

Then, in a massive rush of pleasure that started at her G-spot and quickly flooded every cell in her body, she shuddered, skin goose-pimply in excitation, and finally crashed head-long into the perfect orgasmic storm of pure animal lust mixed with an intense love for her man that was a cocktail of joy not to be found anywhere else.

***

Later, after the frantic and intense lovemaking, after the contented dozing in each other's arms, after the snack Candace fixed for them, she smiled at Justin as they sat at the little table in the kitchen. "I have the contract they sent out to the sororities for this year's calendar. The calendar comes out every Thanksgiving, and the contracts arrive at the sororities each fall in early October."

The cat and mouse game was over. She had won. He knew she would. Pleasing her, making her sexually aroused—that turned Justin on as much as anything she did to him. Would posing for this calendar get her hot and wet? If it would, then he would go through with it.

The idea wasn't quite so shocking to Justin by now.

"Contract?"

"Yeah," Candace said, sipping some of her hot cocoa. "Even though only twelve guys wind up in the calendar, all the men who have test shots taken have to sign the contract."

Justin looked worried.

"It's for the models' protection, too," Candace responded. "The contract has a section that guarantees that the photographer has to delete all the files of the pictures after the calendar is finished and that all the files of the guys who don't make it into the calendar are deleted, too."

His dubious look told her that Justin was well aware of how easily computer files can be copied. Stored. Pictures can be scanned. Emailed.

"It'll be okay, I guarantee," Candace said, playfully crossing her heart with Boy-Scout fingers and holding them up in the air. "I can guarantee you that the picture files from the photographer always stay only with the calendar company, and if they pick you as one of the guys in the calendar, those files will be used to make the calendar and nothing else."

He harumphed. "No way can you make that guarantee, and you know it," he said, taking a sip of his own cocoa.

The twinkle in her eye presaged her response.

"I know the photographer."

His eyes widened.

"Yeah. The calendar production company is here in Boston." She put her mug down and licked a bit of foam off the edge of her mouth. "After last year's calendar came out, I looked them up from the production company information printed on the back of the calendar and found out they're local."

"You've been planning this for months, haven't you?" Justin asked, his eyes narrowing at her.

She giggled. "Well, maybe."

"You are a bad, bad girl," he said, shaking his head at her.

More giggles. "Well, maybe."

Justin continued looking at her, thinking. "So you went to the production company and introduced yourself as a senior at BU who was thinking about asking her boyfriend to pose for the calendar?"

"Something like that," she said, a satisfied smile on her lips as she drew her mug back to her mouth for more of the delicious cocoa.

His head continued in a slow side-to-side motion as he looked at her. "You are so bad."

"I had to check them out, you know? I wouldn't send my stud muffin boyfriend into some sleazy operation. But it was only verification, Justin—the calendars are so classy. No company that makes such a product could be second-rate."

She put down her mug, reached a hand across the table to grab his, and looked at him earnestly. "I had them give me a tour, met the photographer, looked at their studio, everything. They're great! And it has to be this year, Justin—it's my last year in the sorority."

"Hmmm," he responded, still amazed at how seriously Candace was taking this little adventure. "You didn't hang around for a photo shoot, did you?"

"Sure. Why wouldn't I? They were very nice to let me watch a shoot," she said.

The shock on his face startled her, then she realized what was going through his mind.

"A photo shoot of some kitchen gadgets they were doing for a corporate client, Justin. What did you think? A photo shoot of some naked guy?"

His expression gave him away.

"Your mind never ceases to amaze me," Candace said. "The company only does nude photos for the calendar. That's it. The owner is a sorority sister who graduated, like, twenty years ago, and she knows the calendar sales support the community projects the sorority undertakes each year."

She glared at him briefly, then smiled. "It's okay. The company, the photographer, the way they handle the digital files of the pictures—I checked all of that out, Justin. I get hot thinking about other girls getting turned on by your naked picture, but I'm just as much interested as you are in knowing that your beefcake debut is only for the calendar." She gave him a loving look, a look she knew would melt his heart.

"All right!" he said. "All right. You've convinced me about how careful you've been to check this out, to think it through."

Candace clapped her hands in glee. "Oh, baby, you're the best." She rose from her seat to stand next to him, lean down, and kiss him softly on the cheek. "Starting right now, Justin, starting this very moment, I'll be dying in anticipation of finding out if you're one of the guys in the calendar. If you are, I'll be horny for weeks thinking about the comments the sorority girls on campus will be making about your naked body and your nice, hard cock."

He circled his arms around her waist as she stood next to him. Twisting in the kitchen chair so he could nuzzle through the opening in the thick robe she was wearing, he kissed her belly and drew back to look up into her eyes. "Your sorority sisters have met me, Candace. Remember the May Fling last spring?. If any of them ever happen to see me somewhere around Boston after the calendar comes out—if I'm in it—they'll know what every inch of me looks like."

"And your point is?" she asked, again teasing him.

"That's kinda embarrassing."

"For the girls or for you?"

"Well, for me, for sure."

She leaned down and whispered into his ear. "That's so sweet, baby. But you know what? It turns me on for some reason, knowing that you might blush when they see you."

Is she ever going to stop with the surprises about this crazy situation? thought Justin.

Candace inched back into her seat, pulling her robe back together and tightening the belt. "Yeah, it's crossed my mind that Janet and Gloria and Betty and Courtney all will see you naked in the picture if you make it into the calendar. Maybe they'll even say something to me like, 'You said he has a nice cock, Candace, and you were right!'"

Justin could only look at his girlfriend, dumbstruck that this new revelation about getting turned on by other women seeing him naked was something she'd thought about so much.

"Last year I remember Brittney's boyfriend looked really good in his picture, and we all teased her about it. But you could tell she really liked hearing that her boyfriend looked good naked."

Taking another sip of her cocoa as Justin continued to stare at her, Candace said, "Maybe that's what got me thinking about how hot it would be for them to see your hard cock in a picture and know that I've had it down my throat and they never will."

Justin slumped forward in mock amazement and dropped his head onto his forearms. "God, Candace. You are just so bad." He raised his head to look at her. "Where did this part of you come from?"

"Can't tell you, babe," she answered lightly, "but I've found I like letting the bad girl come out to play sometimes."

He stared at her, still amazed.

"Yeah, I told them that I deep throat you and that I have to work at it to take all of your gorgeous cock."

Justin remained mute. Processing, or at least trying to.

"And you'll be happy to hear that the photographer is a woman. Nice lady. Maybe forty-ish. We hit it off. You'll like her, I think. I told her that I wouldn't be jealous of her seeing you completely naked with a hard-on as long as she took really great pictures and as long as I could be there for the shoot."

Now it all fell into place for Justin. Candace had planned this completely, checking things out, building in safeguards, removing all the variables except for the one about whether he'd be chosen as a model.

Or had she rigged that, too?

She rose from her seat, her mug in hand to move to the stove in order to pour a bit more hot cocoa from the pot warming there. Turning to look at him over her shoulder, she said, "The bad girl isn't so bad, though, that she'd ever want any other woman, whether it's the photographer or some horny college coed, to get their hands on you." Walking back to the little table to resume her seat opposite him, Candace looked at Justin intently and said, "You know I love you more than anything, Justin. You never have to worry that I'll be so bad that it would jeopardize our relationship."

She looked steadily into his eyes.

"You know?"

He smiled. "Sure. I know. And I love you just as much."

"So your loving, devoted girlfriend will always love you, never stray, and be your sexy, inventive lover," she responded happily. "But now you know that part of the bargain is also bad little Candace who likes to appear occasionally and make things interesting."

Justin grinned.

"Can you handle that?" she asked.

He didn't answer. At least, not with words. Justin stood up, stepped to stand in front of her, leaned down to gather her up in his arms, and carried her to the bedroom.

***

They'd made love twice in the same day on many occasions. This time, though, the second coupling was so deliciously and completely draining that they both drifted into a deep sleep from which they didn't rouse until the next morning. Justin awoke to smell pancakes. Those glorious, delicious, fantastic pancakes. He was instantly ravenous.

After a quick trip to the bathroom, he pulled on sleep pants, a thick cotton long-sleeved T, and some clog-like slippers and ambled into the little kitchen of the apartment they shared not far from campus and embraced Candace from behind as she stood over the stove. "I love you," he whispered into her ear.

She smiled as she poured more batter into the skillet. "There are a couple of pancakes warm and waiting for you, babe." She nodded to the table.

His mouth was watering as he slid into the chair to see a pat of butter melting in the center of the pancakes. As usual, the bottle of maple syrup was next to the plate.

And there was something next to the syrup.

The contract.

"Model Release, Theta Tau Ceti Calendar Shoot," it read at the top. Justin glanced at Candace, who seemed engrossed in her pancake-making. He turned his gaze back to the contract, slid it next to his plate, and reached for the syrup.

"Model assigns to Silverstone Productions the right to make photographic images of him for potential use in Theta Tau Ceti's sixth annual Monthly Delights calendar," it read. Justin poured some of the delicious maple liquid over his done-to-perfection pancakes and continued reading:

"Model agrees to the following conditions:

"1—No more than four days nor less than two days before the shoot, model will go to Lexi's Spa, 8038 Arbor Street (www.lexislexispa.info) to receive the treatment named, 'The Full Monty.' Said treatment is a waxing removal of hair from model's genitals, perineum, around the anus, and from additional areas on the buttocks and crotch such that presentation of model's penis, scrotum, and areas of interest to the calendar's purchasers are smooth, hair-free, and aesthetically pleasing to both sight and touch."

Justin's laden fork was suspended in mid-air, not having made it to his mouth. "Candace!"

She pretended not to hear, bumping the whisk against the metal bowl to create a diversionary racket.

"2—A determination of the thoroughness of the waxing and the resultant suitability of model's physical presentation for the calendar will be made by the photographer and her assistant prior to the session. Close inspection will be necessary to ensure model is hair-free as required, which helps avoid time-consuming and costly post-production digital image touch-up."

"Candace!"

"3—If, after thorough inspection at the beginning of the photo shoot, model is judged acceptably prepared for photographic renderings, he will be required to perform the following: a.) posing as directed by the photographer, no matter the position into which he is directed; b.) producing facial expressions indicating his pleasure at sharing his nakedness with the calendar's audience; c.) showing no hesitancy to communicate directly with and into the camera that his nudity and sexual arousal (see item [d.]) are displayed freely and openly so as to achieve the best effect for the calendar's audience; d.) producing and maintaining an erection at the photographer's direction."

Item 3 was so outrageous, so incredibly worded, that Justin's intense reading meant he was unaware of Candace moving to the table and seating herself opposite him, her own plate of pancakes ready for butter and syrup. She said nothing, watched him with interest, tried to guess at what was going through his mind.

And moistening just a bit.

"Can-" Justin looked up, a yelp of disbelief interrupted when he saw his girlfriend pouring syrup on her pancakes across from him. "This, this . . . 'contract' . . . are you crazy? Have you read this thing?"

She smiled as she slipped a bite of pancake into her mouth. "I guess you're reading the list of requirements, huh?"

"Requirements? Is that what you call them? This says I have to get myself hard on command!"

She looked at him, an expectant expression on her face as she chewed and swallowed. "And?"

He stared at her. "And? And that means I'll have to masturbate in front of the photographer, that's what!"

"God, that is so-o-o-o hot, baby," were the totally unexpected words from her mouth. Justin couldn't believe what he had just heard.

He slapped the contract down on the table. "No way!"

"You haven't read it all the way through, Justin."

Candace lowered her eyes, feigning interest in spreading the melting butter across her pancakes. She did not want him to see her smile. She did not want to spoil the surprise.

"Why should I? Jerking off to get a hard-on in front of a woman I've never met before, who's seeing every inch of me naked—and waxed, I might add!—that's not enough to make me want to stop reading?"

"I think you'll like the ending," was Candace's simple reply as she pushed a pancake around on the plate to sop up syrup, still not looking up.

Hardly believing he was doing it, Justin picked up the contract and began reading where he had left off:

"4)—Model may take breaks as needed to fantasize or otherwise assist himself in maintaining a suitable state of tumescence for the camera. However, photographer will in no way assist, will remain completely clothed, will not speak of pornographic fantasies to him, or in any other manner attempt to contribute to model's production of an erection for the pictures."

Justin glanced up. This was certainly NOT getting better. This crazy contract was being VERY explicit about 'model's erection' even if it had just proscribed any model-photographer interaction.

Candace remained seemingly engrossed in the tendrils of melted butter swirling into the syrup on top of her pancakes.

"5)—Providing needed assistance in producing and maintaining model's erection will be the responsibility of photographer's assistant, Candace Covington."

Justin re-read item 5. Then he read it again. Eyes wide in disbelief, he slowly lowered the contract to see Candace looking at him with a big grin.

"Surprise!"

She giggled. She laughed out loud.

"I am so ready to be the photographer's assistant, baby!"

He shook his head at her. "I ought to refuse doing this just because you have been so sneaky," Justin said, looking at her in mock disapproval. "I ought to say no and then give you a bare-assed spanking for being such a naughty tease," he said, serious about the spanking if not about refusing to do the photo shoot. "As a matter of fact, maybe a spanking is required as a sign that you'll not be this naughty again."

They both knew she WOULD be naughty again, and they both wanted exactly that.

Candace rose, chin lowered in appropriate contrition, and turned around to lean over and then reach back to flip her robe up onto her back, exposing her firm, naked backside. "I promise, after my spanking, Justin, that I'll not be so naughty again," she said in a little girl voice.

The role play excited both of them.

He slapped one cheek, then the other. Placing his palm flat against the curve of her bottom, Justin wandered a finger between her legs, testing for wetness there.

"You may turn around and resume your seat, missy," he said. When she did, he made of show of slipping his finger into his mouth. "How long have you been wet, young lady?"

"From the instant I laid the contract next to your plate," Candace giggled. "I had such fun writing it, and the photographer said that it's definitely unique in all her years of shooting the pictures for the calendar."

***

The trip to Lexi's Spa for his waxing had been about painful as Justin expected. Having his hair ripped away from his scrotum could never be a treat, no matter how attractive the pretty attendant in the tight shorts was who coached him through the procedure as Candace sat next to him.

"Damn, that was pretty sexy, watching her spread that wax on your balls and at the base of your cock," Candace said as they walked toward his car after leaving Lexi's. "I mean, this whole thing is just the hottest—seeing you naked in front of another woman. Why does this turn me on so much do you think?"

Justin was walking gingerly. It was clear why the contract specified a minimum two-day interval between waxing and photo shoot: the skin was pink and tender, even a bit swollen, on his balls, at the base of his cock, and, jeez, how humiliating was that part where the attendant had to wax away the hair on his perineum and his ass? All his private parts would be tender for several hours, at least.

"I'm glad someone's getting their jollies from this," Justin groused as he fished out keys from his pocket to unlock the door for her. "That spa attendant doing what she did—how did you sit there and watch that after having told me that you would never want any other woman to get their hands on me?"

Candace leaned up to kiss him before sliding into the car seat. "Silly question, Justin. Doctors don't count, masseuses don't count, and waxing technologists don't count."

After carefully getting behind the wheel and closing his door, Justin said, "Then maybe I need to find the best-looking woman doctor I can to be my personal physician. You know, since doctors don't count and all."

She shot him a don't-push-it look.

"Anyway," he continued, non-plussed, "This damned waxing." Justin grimaced as a bit of fabric somehow grazed a sensitive area in just the wrong way. "A man in his natural state isn't sexy enough? Women need to see naked skin EVERYWHERE?"

"You guys are such babies!" Candace knew his female doctor remark was made in jest, but she was still a bit miffed. "One little wax job and you're ready to declare that women should be happy with Bigfoot hair on a guy's balls. Tell me: would you rather see a hairy bush or a nice, smooth pussy, showing off the woman's slick vaginal lips and allowing you to see the tip of her little clit poking out from under its hood?"

escriterra
escriterra
1,436 Followers
123456...8