K is for Knothole

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,480 Followers

Once again hands seemed to be everywhere at once. He watched as Becky thumbed the hard thick nubbins of Sandy's incredible nipples. Knowing full well what it felt like to touch them, watching someone else doing it, especially another woman, seemed surreal, almost magical as though he were having an out of body experience just in watching.

"Lets take this into the bedroom," Sandy groaned softly. "Where we can all get a little more comfortable," she said smiling at her husband.

"Coming honey?" she snickered looking down at his very hard, very erect prick. "Not too soon I hope," she laughed at her own intended pun.

They were just settling down onto the bed, the heat of the moment temporarily cooled.

"I do have a tiny-winy confession to make," Becky announced drawing their attention to her. "Earlier today while I was laying out? I noticed that there was movement near the fence, spotting a rather large knothole I walked over and peeked through it as Craig was mowing the lawn. The more I thought about it, I began to fantasize until I was rather 'horny' shall we say? Anyway...I decided to sunbathe in the nude, half hoping that Craig would in fact see me. Admittedly, I am a bit of an exhibitionist. And the thought of being looked at, knowing I was, without letting someone know that I knew it...was very, very exciting."

Craig as well as Sandy looked towards one another a bit sheepishly. "Well, since we're on the subject, I actually did peek at you through the fence while you were laying out."

"As did I," Sandy admitted openly. "And seeing you, well...it got us both rather hot, so we ended up fucking out on the back lawn."

Becky giggled, blushing. "I know...I watched," she said smiling. "Which is when I came up with the idea of seeing if I could somehow invite myself over for dinner. I also knew you had the hot-tub, so I was trying to figure out a way to see if getting together might cause something to happen. Obviously, it did. But I wanted you to know all that, before we really go any further here. I don't want any hard feelings, or guilt trips for anyone because of this."

"You feel bad looking at her through the hole in the fence honey?" Sandy asked.

"Nope!"

"Well...then I guess no harm's done. Now then...you want to eat me first? Or would you like me to eat you?"

Becky laughed. "How about letting Craig fuck me from behind while you lay beneath me. How's that sound?"

"Sounds wonderful!" Craig interjected before his wife could say anything one way or the other. She did laugh however, easing his sudden concern.

"Wouldn't you know it?" she laughed. "But to tell the truth, I really wouldn't mind seeing that myself."

Moments later, Becky was kneeling over Sandy's face, her tongue already twirling, licking delicately, almost tentatively against the woman's hard exposed clitoris. Though excited, and certainly wanting to fuck this woman's delicious looking pussy, Craig found it equally exciting to initially just stand there and watch. Especially when Becky leaned over, now kissing, and then licking his own wife's beautiful full split.

"hmmm," both women moaned simultaneously into one another's cunts. Unable to take it any longer, Craig stood walking around the bed until he could position himself perfectly, placing his cock at the opening of Becky's slit, then grinning as he looked down into his wife's face as she watched from one very interesting angle as his prick slowly eased in the tight wet glove that awaited him. He moved slowly, thrusting all the way in...then easing all the way out. Sandy continued her clit-tickling torture with her tongue as he did, occasionally reaching up with her hands to grab his slow-fucking prick, giving it a soft suck before replacing it so he could once again slide his prick deep within the recess of that liquid quim.

Both girls were mewling, moaning, undulating sensually like writhing snakes upon the floor. The sounds of so much liquid so freely flowing now became an aphrodisiac of unimaginable design. He was drunk from it, intoxicated, euphoric as his prick continued sliding in and out of that slippery soft tunnel. The feel of his wife's mouth periodically stealing it away, licking off the essence of what was Becky's nectar, as well as her own husband's pearly pre-cum fuck juice, soon had her on the edge, teetering above a chasm of pure unadulterated bliss.

"OH fuck her! Fuck her hard until she cums...until you cum, cum in her pussy baby so I can eat it...eat her...eat you!" Sandy cried wickedly. The Tasmanian 'she-devil' had come out to play.

#

They had played for hours, fucking in every combination imaginable. Craig had finally collapsed, spent...exhausted, watching the two women once again pleasuring one another with their lips until somehow, miraculously coaxing yet one more deliciously naughty little orgasm from one another's now spent pussies.

Sandwiched between them, they lay basking in the afterglow of it all. Hands still caressing, touching, but non-arousingly so. "Comforting," Craig thought as his fingers traced tiny imagined lines on the soft flesh of both women as he continued lying between them.

"Well baby, I guess that one should count shouldn't it?" Sandy stated after a time. Craig laughed.

"Yeah, guess it should at that," he answered happily.

"Count for what? What are you two talking about?" Becky asked sounding as though she'd just woken up from a dream.

"Well," Sandy said sitting up, her full breasts still looking as though in need of attention, which Craig was only too happy to accommodate by rolling her nipples as she spoke.

"We have this fantasy jar you see. And in it...well this just happened to be one of Craig's little fantasies. So though we hadn't exactly planned it, it still counts."

"A fantasy jar huh? Wow...wherever did you come up with that idea?" she asked curiously.

"Actually, we like to go to this web-site from time to time and read stories. Craig's discovered this one guy who wrote a story about it. Anyway, after reading it, we decided to do it ourselves. So once a month or so at the least, we take turns drawing out fantasies for one another, then fulfilling them. So...like I said, this just happened to be one of his."

Sandy turned back towards her husband. "So honey, did you enjoy it as much as you've fantasized about actually doing it?"

"Even better baby...even better," he said kissing her as they fell back onto the bed and began the fantasy all over again.

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,480 Followers
12