K Is Whored Out

Story Info
A willing subbie is pimped out.
1.2k words
3.79
83.9k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hubee
Hubee
368 Followers

Once the butt plug was in your arse I told you to start playing with yourself. I told you not to stop. I went down to the bar of our hotel and told any guys who were interested that I had this slut up in my room – a slut who wanted to play with her cunt whilst they watched. I bring them up to the room for you k – and I've charged them for it. There are 5 of them watching you now, drinking beer from the mini-bar and staring intently at your wet cunt, at you fingering yourself. I order you to open your eyes so you can see them. There are all different kinds of guys, mostly older than me, seemingly from different backgrounds. One even looks like he might live in a bar, old, grey haired – with the red nose of serious drinker - and crumpled clothes. You watch them as they open the zips of their trousers, a forest of cocks sprouting in front of you. They stroke them as they watch you, becoming hard because of your wanton display. You can see a glittering pearl of pre-cum on some of those cocks and unconsciously you lick your lips at the sight.

But your eyes are mostly taken by the old guy's cock, the biggest of the lot, veined and almost visibly throbbing, purple at the head, engorged with blood. All the guys are drawing closer to you on the bed, their pricks sliding back and forwards in their fists. Their attention spurs you on to new heights of slutty display. The speed with which you finger fuck yourself increases. I notice you slide a third finger into your pussy and hear you moan. The wet noises from your cunt are getting louder.

The old guy moves closest, looming between your wide-spread legs and practically drooling as he leers down at you. You imagine that he hasn't has sex in ages, that his balls must be full of spunk that he needs to unload, that he is desperate to cum. The other guys are kneeling on the bed now, touching you whilst still stroking their cocks, roughly grabbing your tits – hauling them out of the cups of your basque and pinching your nipples. They care nothing for your enjoyment. They just want to grope you and take their pleasure from your unresisting body. One man takes the base of the butt-plug and pulls it out a little before pushing it back deeper in. You do nothing to stop them, not that you want them to stop, but you have been given no new orders - so you just continue toying with your cunt as they maul you.

I tap the old guy on the shoulder, to break his fixated concentration on you.

"You want to fuck her?" I ask.

His face is a picture of amazement and hope. He just nods.

"Then do it man. Climb on hump the whore. Use this though"

I add and press a foil wrapped condom into his hand. With comic haste he tears it open and rolls it on, wondering if this is some sort of joke and that the opportunity will be denied him in order that we can get a good laugh at his expense. Trousers around his ankles he almost falls in his desperation to mount you.

He climbs on the bed and without preliminary or preamble he grabs his thick shaft and lines it up with your cunt - moving your slick hand to one side - and plunges it in. His huge girth slides with embarrassing ease into your wet fuck hole and he grunts as he hits bottom on the first stroke. You moan aloud at the feeling of fullness, the sensation magnified by the plug still in your arse. He pulls back and slams into you again, and again. He starts to pant as he shafts you; his breath sour with beer and cigarettes. But you have no time to be distracted by this. You feel your head turned to the side and a hard cock is thrust into your mouth. You wrist is grabbed and your cunt-wet hand is wrapped around another cock, which you start to wank. Your wave your other hand around until it encounters another column of hard flesh which you begin stroking, less expertly, with your 'wrong' hand. In the back of your mind you figure that someone is missing out somewhere – but you don't care. A cock in each hand, another fucking your mouth and a fourth splitting your cunt and you are in 'slut heaven'.

By now you have 4 fingers buried in yourself and your hand is rapidly becoming a blur.

The old guy fucking you is obviously close to coming. His thrusts are getting faster, his breathing more rapid and his cock seems to be hitting new depths in your cunt. Without warning the cock in your left hand swells in your grasp and starts to spurt gobs of sperm. You feel it running over your hand and down your wrist. As if this were a sign the others start to cum. The prick in your mouth jabs deep into your throat a few more times, its owner groans, and then it erupts, flooding your tongue with hot, salty jizz. As you swallow you feel, without seeing, a splattering of more cum on your flushed breasts and know that no-one is actually 'missing out' on enjoying you. As the deflating cock is removed from your mouth another shower of wetness splashes your chin and lips. You lick your lips, lapping up the droplets, anxious to see if you can detect a difference in taste from the load you have just swallowed. The guy on your right side leans closer as you increase the speed of your stroking and he almost bellows as he jets more sperm across your nipples and breasts.

The old guy is still hammering away, wheezing now in an alarming way. His whole weight is pressing you down on the bed with his urgency to cum. He holds his breath, his face turns red above you and you feel him, despite the condom, feel him explode inside you. You imagine months (years?) of frustration flooding out of his swollen balls and emptying into you. He collapses on top of you and you begin to wonder if his heart has coped with the strain, until you hear him taking a rasping breath. Slowly his breathing returns to normal and he climbs off you. If you expect any gratitude you are disappointed. He rolls the condom off his deflating cock and then upends it over your tits, emptying a huge gush of cock custard over your already slimy breasts. He pulls up his trousers and searches the pockets.

He slaps a crumpled 'tenner' into my hand and rasps,

'That's a good whore you got there.' Then he nods and heads for the door.

The other guys do the same, re-arranging their clothing, satisfied expressions on their faces as they each hand over a small bill. When they are gone I stand over you and drop the money on your coated breasts. The sperm soaks the notes, sticking it to your skin. Then I also make for the door, saying over my shoulder.

'Stay right there till I get back.'

The lock clicks loudly as the door shuts behind me.

Hubee
Hubee
368 Followers