Kacie Gets It Done

Story Info
Kacie arranges to lose her virginity for charity
5.9k words
4.43
46.7k
9

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 11/11/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
aznaked
aznaked
167 Followers

A story like this can fit multiple categories. I'm a exhibition and voyeur fan so that's the way it is.

*

My name's Kacie. I had been set free from my naked imprisonment controlled by my stepfather, Mike. Once again I was able to come and go as I pleased and have the ability to wear what I wanted when I wanted. Mostly I had learned I wanted to be naked wherever and whenever I could.

Mike had asked me to accompany him somewhere so he could show me off. The first time it was just to a poker game with his buddies. I went to the house of one of the guys the week after the big party where I had been exposed to dozens of people. The guy's wife was at home but as soon as she saw that I was so much help taking care of the players with beer and snacks, she relaxed and seemed to forget I was naked and enjoyed my company.

For the most part I just stayed home studying. I was still in school and had to keep up.

About two weeks after the big party and the restoration of my freedom I received a phone call from a stranger. It was a woman.

"Is this Kacie, Mikes stepdaughter?"

"Uh-oh," I thought. Then I said, "Yes, it is, may I help you?"

"Hi, my name is Heather. I saw you as Jan's guest at the party recently. I was very impressed. Unlike the others I was pretty sure you weren't really all that young. Anyway, as I said, I was really impressed and would like to visit with you and talk to you about something. May I come by? I have a proposition you might be interested in considering."

"Uh, well, I don't know. I guess," I was hesitant.

"What is your address?'

I gave her the address, then asked, "When do you plan on coming?"

"Are you home after about five-thirty, today?"

I said I was. Then she asked if Mike would be home. I said it was his bowling night and he didn't usually get home until about ten o'clock.

"Will that be okay then? I would like to bring my son along but maybe that should wait."

I said that it should wait.

For the rest of the afternoon, I had the jitters. I felt somehow in danger but wasn't sure what to expect. The lady, Heather, had been very pleasant on the phone but I was still a bit uncomfortable. The lady had obviously seen me at the party, everybody had, so I didn't see any reason to get dressed. I stayed naked, studied, and was very nervous.

About four o'clock I called Kim. When Kim answered I told her about the phone call and how nervous I was. That was all it took.

Kim said, "I'll be there as soon as I leave work, about 5:15."

I suddenly felt a lot better.

Kim showed up right on time as I knew she would.

When Kim came in she looked at me and said, "Are you sure you want to be naked when this lady arrives?"

"Well since she saw me at that dumb party I didn't see any reason to cover up now. In fact I'm not sure I wouldn't be more uncomfortable with clothes on."

Kim said, "Okay, if I'm going to really support you, I'm getting naked too." She did and we chatted while waiting, speculating on what in the world this Heather was going to propose.

Heather was very punctual. She was parking in the driveway at 5:28 on the button. I had of course been clock watching and noted her timeliness.

The doorbell rang and I hurried to answer. I was antsy and wanted to get this over with. Mike's ordeals were planned in advance and took the edge off. This was very edgy.

Heather was invited in and offered a seat on the sofa. Even before she sat down she was talking.

"I'm glad to see you again," she said, looking me over. Then Kim walked in from the back part of the house where she had gone to pee. "Oh, I see you have company. I like her outfit too. You're not, uh, uh, well, .."

I interjected, "No, I'm not a lesbian and neither is she, " indicating Kim, who I introduced. "This is a very close and supportive friend who just dropped by at my request to see what you are up to. She is older and wiser than me, and can help me with decisions. No offense Kim. You're not that much older."

Then I turned to Heather and asked, "What's up?"

Heather sat back and told us, "Well, first of all I want to tell you how impressed with you I was at that dreadful affair the other night. Many thought you were too young and that you were being abused by Jan. I could tell you had at least some practice at dealing with exposure because you were so composed. I didn't say anything to anyone about your maturity because since I absolutely detest Jan, it was a good excuse to get her out of our hair. We made a big deal about your youth because we were so happy to have an excuse. Did her son try anything with you?"

I told her that Nathan was actually very polite, very charming and eventually very turned on by my nakedness but didn't even try to touch me inappropriately. I said that Nathan had called on me a couple of times but I had always dressed for his calls. We found we really had nothing in common.

Heather went on, "I'm on the fundraising committee for a local charitable group. We are planning some kind of function that would be unique. We considered having one of those auctions where a model stands before the group and her clothes are sold and removed until she is naked. You would be good at that, but we frequently read of those so, uh, I don't know, we just wanted something different."

I said, "I get the idea that you're wanting someway to use nudity to attract donations but don't want something that has become pretty common in many places."

Kim jumped in, "Would it be too morally unethical to auction off the model after she is naked from the clothes auction? Maybe have her performed sex with the highest donor, for the viewing pleasure of the four top donors, or something like that? If she is not getting the proceeds it wouldn't be prostitution."

"Hmmm," Heather said, "maybe that is a good idea. Would you be open to that kind of thing, Kacie?"

I said, "I'm still a virgin. I'll bet that's a surprise but it's true. I'm not sure I want to lose my virginity in a public display, with a stranger, before an audience of strangers."

Heather was surprised and shocked. "That's amazing. Can we do something about that? And since this was your idea, Kim, maybe both of you could participate if we can resolve the virgin problem. You're a very good looking woman. I'm sure offering sex with a virgin would raise a lot of money but that is definitely a poor way for a girl to lose her virginity and the winner might not be a desirable first partner or even gentle."

Kim said, "By the way, I'm not a virgin. I've been married twice and had a couple of boyfriends. So that's not a problem and this sounds like it could be fun. If we can find a way for Kacie to participate I think we should perform together for support and safety's sake."

I said, "Well, I'm not so sure it sounds like fun but I would like to find a way to get rid of this burden. I'm tired of being pampered because I'm a virgin but I'm kind of like the sex expert I heard about. He knew fifty ways to fuck but he didn't know any women. I have yet to find a guy with whom I could be close enough to let him get me over the hump."

Then Heather said, "I mentioned my son on the telephone. I want to suggest I asked him to come over here. If he will come, you girls get dressed and I will simply introduce him to you, Kacie. If he seems at all pleasant to you, maybe we can have you two go out a time or two and you can evaluate him. If you hit it off at all, the end of your trials maybe will have come along. I'm prejudice but I think he is a really nice guy."

I said, "Might as well. I've been hit on by some really creepy guys so he can't be worse. A girl at school brought her girlfriend and two football players here once to see me naked. Since then the two guys have hit on me a number of times and I was flattered at first but the more I got acquainted with them, the more I knew they deserved those girls and the girls deserved them."

"Was one of those girls, perhaps, Krystal?"

"Yeah, you know her?'

"Yes, I know her and her mother quite well. Krystal is a spoiled, self centered brat. Her mother is sweet as she can be but makes no effort to discipline Krystal. It's a shame because Krystal is attractive, even if she is really dumb. Kevin, my son, dated her once and said 'no more'. She acted like a real slut and that alone turned him off."

So Heather got on the phone and talked to Kevin. She asked him to come to my house. He apparently asked why and she told him she wanted him to meet a really nice girl. She paused, listening.

She rolled her eyes and said, "I know I always say that and it isn't always true but this time it is different."

She paused again and said, "I know it hasn't usually worked out. In this case, she is going to be evaluating you. So there. She just might be in the position of rejecting you. She's that pretty and charming. Just get over here and we can fuss about it later."

Heather gave him the address and hung up. She said it would take him about twenty minutes to get here and suggested Kim and I get dressed. "But don't get really dressed up just put on the kind of clothes a girl might be expected to wear hanging around her house."

We dressed in shorts and pull overs and Kevin soon showed up. He seemed to be stunned. I think he was attracted to me right off. In fact, I was also kind of attracted to him but you can't jump to conclusions when it comes to figuring out guys.

He sat down and couldn't take his eyes off me except for a couple of times when he smiled at his mother. The four of us talked and laughed. I was sure he had never heard of me and had not heard about my ordeal at the party. He was really polite and at times it seemed Kim and Heather were often sitting back and Kevin and I carried on the conversation.

Soon, almost too soon, Kevin looked at his watch and said he had an appointment and had to leave. He asked if he could call me sometime. I said he could. I got up and wrote my name and number of a sticky note and gave it to him. He said he would talk to me. He said goodbye to Kim and kissed his mother on the cheek. Then he left.

Heather was anxious and wanted to know what I thought. I told her I liked him and we would see. She was very honest and suggested we have at least two or three dates to evaluate each other. She seemed very happy. Then she left.

Kim seemed pleased too. We got out of our clothes and I fixed some dinner for us. As we ate I quizzed Kim about her impression of Kevin. She seemed to really like him and said she hoped we got on okay.

We talked about my virginity situation and she said, "Except for me getting you off before the party when you were so tense, have you ever had any kind of sexual contact with another person?"

"Never! I have never had a boyfriend who I would have sex with. I have never had a girlfriend like you or Annie. I masturbate when I need help but have never really penetrated my cunt deeply. I'm a clit girl. That's why I'm where I am now."

Kim smiled what looked like a sly smile. I was suspicious and smiled back. She said, "Just because two girls get it off together does not mean they are lesbians. Some woman once said, 'All women are bisexual given the right circumstances'. To me it just means I like to cum, I like to have a friend with whom I can share that experience and I like to have a warm body, male or female, making me cum. Can I talk you into going into the bedroom for a little exploration?"

Wow, I was a bit stunned. I looked at Kim's face and then let my eyes wander down her body and back up again. In all my problems, I had been so self absorbed I had never considered how attractive she was.

"You've told me about your experience. Let's go for it."

We went to my bedroom and I experienced my first girl-girl sex. She had me lay back on my bed where she kissed my tits and worked her way down by belly. Then she kissed me on my mons and licked down each side of my slit. I was already raising my hips to meet her tongue. I was getting really turned on. I had been turned on several times when I was forcefully being exposed. Now it was sexual excitement that was turning me on.

Kim plunged her tongue into my slit. She moved down toward my anus and then slowly back up, where she sucked my clit in between her lips and flicked it with her tongue. She kept going down and back up my pussy and she kept inserting her tongue and then drawing it back out. She worked my clit intensely. I was quickly so hot I could not keep from cumming, even though I tried to make it last. She kept it up until I closed my thighs to stop her.

She kissed up my belly again and sucked on my tits more and then crawled up to kiss me on the lips. I was really perspiring. Then she rose, sat back on her heels, and ran her fingers slowly around my nipples and down my belly and back up again.

"Cool off a little bit and then I'm going to let you do me. We'll see if you learned any tricks."

I was really dry. I went to the kitchen and got some water, drank it and returned to the bedroom.

Then part two of my first girl-girl experience followed. I had actually thought about it along the way.

I started by kissing Kim on her pretty mouth, then worked down to her neck and around under her right ear and then back around to her left ear, kissing all the way. She shivered and pulled my head down so I kissed her on her lips again. After that I pretty much followed her pattern. She was able to hold off more than I was but eventually she came.

We spent an hour or so with her applying her skills and me practicing. I think I got pretty good at it. Eventually we fell asleep hugging each other.

I awoke early in the morning and had to pee. I untangled from Kim and went to pee. When I came out she was waiting her turn to pee. Then we did each other again before falling back asleep.

The next morning Kevin called and asked me out. He picked me up at seven that evening and we had an enjoyable date. No kiss, just a handshake at the end. He was a perfect gentleman, if there is such a thing as a perfect gentleman.

We dated three more times and progressed a bit further but I still was not getting really attached to him. We actually discussed it and agreed that it was nice to be friends but we didn't seem suited to a firm relationship.

The day after that fourth date, I called Heather and Kim and asked if they would come by. Heather was bubbling over with enthusiasm but Kim already knew because I had talked with her.

The situation was explained to Heather. I had a surprise for both of them though.

"I'm still a virgin and it's time that came to an end. If Kevin is willing I would like for him to deflower me. I am willing to give my virginity to him, if he will do it."

Heather said, "I'm sure he would be honored. He really likes you but I was beginning to get the feeling something was missing. Do you want to talk to him about it or shall I?"

I said, "Actually, I think it would be best if you talked to him. That would make it a little more clinical, like he's performing some kind of duty instead of romancing me. Are you willing?

She got up, picked up her purse and said, "I'll call you in the morning".

She called and said he was willing. She used my term, "Since this is going to be 'clinical' and we are all in on it, I'd like to make it a celebration and Kim and I can be witnesses."

That was a shocker. "I'll have to think about that! I've become an exhibitionist but that may be a little too much. I'll let you know. Did he say when would be a good time?"

She said they would get back to me about the time.

Her idea left me stunned at first, then I noticed I was wet in my cunt, like I don't think I had ever been wet before. How many times had someone had the opportunity to have the surrender of her virginity witnessed as a celebration!

I talked it over with Kim. "That's a great idea. I'd love to be there. I haven't seen very many women get fucked in person, but never seen one give up their cherry at the same time. I want to be there."

I was feeling smart ass and said, "Why don't we rent a big room and invite a whole bunch of people?"

She said, "That's a great idea. Let's see what we can set up."

"Wait a minute. That was supposed to be a joke."

Her response was, "I'm serious!"

Then she said she would call Heather. Before I could respond she had hung up.

In just a couple of hours Heather was on the phone again. "I've arranged a suite at The Broadway Hotel at Broadway and Front for Saturday the fifth. The event is planned for 2:00 p.m. Kevin is willing so we can do it then. I hope that is okay. I'm only inviting a few people, close friends and three people from the charity They are going to benefit from this I hope. Kim said she had six people coming. There are four from her work, where Mike works, and two from her condominium building. She told Mike but he said he would be out of town and wasn't sure he could handle seeing that anyway."

This was getting out of control and I started to protest. Then realized that one reason for giving up my virginity was to have sex in front of a small audience for that charity she mentioned. I might as well get started as a porn performer. This was going to be very scary but I was going to go through with it, by damn.

The day came and I was considering getting out of town. This was the dumbest idea ever. I was really trying to decide how to escape when Kim showed up. I told her I just could not go through with this and was getting ready to bail.

"No you are not. This is going to be fun and you are such an exhibitionist you are going to love it. You just have the usual jitters that you go though before each scheduled exhibition.

"Now get ready and we'll leave for the hotel. Once I get you there you will calm down some and there will actually be no way to escape. Oh, I invited Annie but she won't be able to make it."

I said, "I don't even know what to wear. What do you suggest?"

She said, "Go take a shower and I'll find something for you".

I said, "Okay" and started to head that way.

Then she said, "Never mind, I think it would be best if you just showered at the hotel suite".

"What do I wear then?"

She handed me a pair of heels she had taken from my closet and told me to put them on so she could see how they looked. I did. They were high but I had worn them before and liked them. They were black patent leather. I looked in the mirror and they made my legs look really good, if I do say so myself.

Then she grabbed my arm and said, "You're fine, just as you are!"

I protested, "I'm naked. I'm going to a hotel. They will think I'm a whore on her way to turn a trick!"

I tried to resist but she was stronger than me and simply pulled me toward the door. "Whores sneak in fully clothed. Don't fight or I'll have to carry you."

She set the lock, pulled me out the door, and it was locked behind us. I was trapped. This was about 11:30 and there were people about, mowing, weeding, chatting with neighbors, riding bikes and doing all the usual Saturday morning activities. All those who saw us looked and stared but by this time many of them had seen me from previous occasions. It seemed like someone was always dragging me, or pulling me, or in some way escorting this naked girl to a car or limousine. I'm surprised someone had never called the cops thinking I was being abducted.

Kim put me in the car and went around to her side and got in.

"How am I supposed to get to the room, since I'm naked?"

She said, "I have a key to the suite that Heather gave me. I told her I was bringing you and she said she would be a bit later. So she got me one of those plastic cards that is a substitute for a real key. Don't worry about it."

She drove to the hotel with me mentally cowering in my seat. I think that if the road had not been a bit rough, I would have shaken the car on my own power. I was really shaking. This was unbelievable. Sure I had become kind of comfortable being exposed but this was beyond any of that.

aznaked
aznaked
167 Followers
12