Kacie Gets It Done Ch. 02

Story Info
Kacie performs naked for charity and others.
6k words
4.45
30.8k
3

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 11/11/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
aznaked
aznaked
167 Followers

The virgin thing was gone and done with but I was not happy with the way it worked out. I had two orgasms and Kevin had cum. Later we decided those responses were more to being turned on by the public performance rather than any emotions involvement.

Before Kevin and I had gone out for my first fuck in front of an audience, we discussed procedures with Heather and Kim. Heather wanted a real porno show. She wanted us to get on the bed, lay beside each other, have a little fondling and foreplay, some oral sex to stimulate each other (and the audience) before we had intercourse. The whole object was for me to be penetrated and lose my virginity. Kevin and I decided we were not going to go through any greater ordeal than we had agreed to.

When Heather and Kim stepped into the sitting room to announce our impending arrival to the spectators, Kevin had hugged me. When he did I took hold of his cock and fondled it some rubbing a bit of his pre-cum around the head. He ran his hands over my breasts and rubbed my nipples. That was just for a few seconds and that was the extent of our foreplay.

We fucked, made some noise, got up, cleaned up and listened to the cheers. I know that in spite of all I was smiling. I had passed a milestone.

When we had cleaned up Kevin disappeared into the bedroom to put on some pants. Kim had delivered me to the hotel naked and we had brought no clothes for me to dress after the "performance". So I had to mingle with the crowd as I was. It seems that there was an assumption that since I was naked among clothed people I was available to be handled. Both men and women, either overtly or covertly, touched, brushed, rubbed and even pinched my body parts at will. No one put a hand between my legs but tits and ass seemed to be fair game.

After a little of that, I excused myself and went to look for Kevin. He was just coming out the bedroom door when I got there. I told him what I had been enduring and said, "I need some protection."

He smiled and said, "That's what I'm here for now." Then in a very low voice, spoken right into my ear he said, "Can we do this again in a more appropriate setting?'

"Yes!"

He stayed by my side until the whole ordeal was done and everyone had left. Heather and Kim gathered their belongings and we left the suite. Kevin and Heather didn't have any trouble getting to their car and leaving.

That wasn't so easy with me. I insisted Kim go retrieve her car and let me know when I could make a dash for it and get in. She insisted she was not going to do that. She said we were going to catch the elevator and when we got to the main floor, we were going to walk to the curb, give the ticket to the valet and wait there for the car. When he returned with the car I could get in and we would go home.

I said, "There is no way I'm doing that".

She said, "Have a nice walk home!"

The bitch. She would have just driven off with me stuck naked in the hallway. The door was locked behind me and nothing but open space before me.

We did it her way. There were the stares but no one said anything directly to us. I guess no one called the cops or management. Kim said she looked back once while we were waiting for the valet to bring the car around and saw that official looking guy we had dodged at the elevator going in. He was standing just inside the door but not coming out. We thought that if he saw us leave he would do nothing. If we had turned to reenter the hotel he probably would have stopped us. He would certainly not want a scandal for the hotel but would probably have loved to take me to his office for a "conference". Just speculating.

She got me home and it took me some time to calm down. Losing the virgin badge wasn't as big a deal as I thought it would be but the way it was done was kind of a big deal.

Mike had a change in his employment and was traveling a lot. He was an engineer and frequently had to be at the site of some project or problem. It could be just about anywhere in the world so sometimes he was gone weeks at a time. That left the house to me but it left me lonely. At least with him around, there was someone to cook for, clean for and at times someone with whom I could watch television or just talk.

Kim was a good companion but seemed to be preoccupied recently. She would talk with me on the phone and come over once or twice every couple of weeks. She was usually available when I had a crisis and needed to talk it out with someone. That didn't happen as much. However, it's getting a little ahead to talk about her distraction.

Tuesday after our performance Heather was back in my face, so to speak. She wanted to get something set up for her charity group. She wanted Kim and I to meet at her house the next day. She had already gotten Kim scheduled.

We met in the late afternoon. Kim had an idea and we decided to see if we could work it up in some practical way. It would raise more money because it would last longer and be a bit more involved. The basic idea was to buy some old clothes at one of the charity retail stores. Kim and I would then appear naked on stage.

The audience would bid to buy clothes and come up on the stage and dress us. Then they would bid for the clothes to get the privilege of undressing us. The highest two bidders would get to have some contact with the us. Possibly even intercourse. We would receive no payment and that would be our donation. That would keep us from being considered prostitutes. Maybe.

Somehow it seemed really clumsy and we weren't sure just what to do. Kim was okay with the intercourse idea but although that was the reason for my Saturday performance, I wasn't convinced that was something I wanted to do. Getting screwed one time wasn't making me feel ready to take on anyone even for charity. I needed more practice.

While we were talking, Kevin came in from work. He gave each of a kiss, me on the lips. That got a big smile from me. I liked Kevin. He had of course spoken to us, wanting to know what we were up to and listening to our plans.

He left the room and in a while surprised us by returning to the room, naked.

Heather said, "Look what you've done to my son. He's become an exhibitionist. I can't get him to keep his clothes on. Not long ago he would have been very embarrassed to have me see him naked. Now he flaunts his body and penis all the time."

I said, "Uh, if I'm not mistaken, you are the one who made an exhibitionist out of him. But I have no objection." He was close enough for me to flip his dick up so it flopped back down.

He didn't move. "How about if we get a friend of mine to participate and the donors can bid for all our clothes and then we put on a display of what kind of sex young people have.?"

"Now that's an idea. It could be a private show for the top donors so they would be more free with their money. Maybe offer a threesome with us as a grand prize." That was Kim speaking.

I said, "That would be better than sex with a total stranger, at least alone. Maybe a threesome could be manipulated to avoid intercourse. Two of us could gang up on the guy and get him off. The older guys are most likely to donate the most and could probably not get it up again. We might have to somehow deal with a wife."

"Maybe a woman would be the largest donor," Kevin said.

Heather suggested, "Why don't we mull this over a couple of days and see if we can find something better?"

Kevin said, "That's a good idea", then turning to me he asked, "Want to go to my room and play?"

"Sure."

Heather said, "We want to watch!"

Kevin said, "I want to be able to make this more personal and enjoyable. I didn't get to play with Kacie's tit's or eat her pussy or let her help me get up. We want to have fun and not perform like two oversexed monkeys for two other oversexed monkeys?"

Kim said, "Kill joy".

Kevin said, "I'll tell you what, instead of going to my room, we can do our thing on the living room carpet, if you and mom will strip and do each other at the same time. We can watch while you watch. Or maybe take turns."

Heather was, or at least acted, shocked. "Kevin!"

"Hey, fair is fair!"

Heather said, "Go play!"

I said, "I'll see you later, Kim. See you in an hour or so, Heather."

Kevin took my hand and led me to his bedroom.

This time we had fun. I had never sucked a cock and Kevin directed me, telling me just how to please him. He made me swallow.

He had experience and showed me a couple of things Kim had not taught me about eating a cunt. He said he liked shaved pussies because it seemed cleaner. I explained to him about pussies and cunts. He thought that was funny and said he would have to remember that. Then I got my second and third fucking.

I decided to quit counting after that. We had a good time and took a couple of hours, not always engaged in sex. He loved my breasts and fondled them and sucked them and just rubbed his hands over my breasts and mound. He flicked my nipples regularly and kept them firm. It was really fun.

We were hungry and walked into the kitchen without dressing but there was no one home anyway. Kevin said he would scramble some eggs and while he was preparing to do that I walked to the front window and looked out, just killing time.

Kim's car was out there on the street right behind mine. I went in and told Kevin. He laughed. "The eggs can wait.

"Let's go listen at mom's door and see if anything is going on."

We walked hand in hand down the hall to the double doors at the end. We had to suppress our giggles to make sure we weren't heard in case there was someone to hear.

At Heather's door, Kevin put his ear to the panel. He put his hand over his mouth to control his stifled laugh.

He whispered, "Something's going on in there".

I whispered back, "They watched us. Let's watch them".

Kevin slowly opened the door a little bit. He looked in and saw his mother and Kim in a 69 position, Kim on top. He opened it more and we stepped inside. We stood quietly watching but they were just a bit distracted and did not see us. Each of them came within about twenty seconds of each other. They turned on their backs and closed their eye and tried to calm their breathing.

Kevin pushed me gently out the door but did not close it all the way. He whispered, "Let's jump on them and start playing with their tits. I better jump on Kim and you jump on Mom."

He reopened the door and we sneaked close to the bed, then jumped on and straddled the two women. They shrieked as we started playing with their tits and tickling them.

Heather screamed, "Kevin! What are you doing in here?'

He replied, "Observing! You two watched us and we just watched you. You were enjoying yourselves so much you didn't even know we watched you both cum".

"You are not supposed to be seeing me naked or having sex, especially sex with a woman."

"Who says?"

"Get off us! Now!"

Kim hadn't complained. I think she would have let Kevin screw her right there, right then. She was smiling and only reacting to his touching on her tits and nipples.

We all got up and Kevin said, "If you go into the living room and wait, I'll finish cooking some eggs I started to do. I'll get us something to drink. You have to stay naked though".

At first his mother tried to cover up with her hands and arms but then seemed to kind of forgot about it. We sat and talked about a lot of things. I found out that Mike and Kevin's father, George, worked together. When Mike was gone George was usually gone too. They were responsible for solving engineering problems anywhere needed. That meant when I was alone, Heather was alone. That is one reason she was involved in the charity group was to fill time.

Over the next couple of weeks we continued to plan for this charity thing. We met with other members of the committee and eventually five other women were involved directly in the planning. I wasn't present at many of their meetings because I was just to be part of the entertainment.

Heather came to visit me a couple of times to tell me what progress was being made. She said Kevin had been a hit when one of the sessions had been at their house. He walked from his bedroom to the kitchen, directly through the family room where the committee was meeting. He was naked and just said "Hi". In a couple of minutes he returned to his room, ignoring them. They didn't ignore him.

She was so proud of him. At the end of the meeting the women praised her house and her facilities and asked if maybe they could meet there more often. They even offered to bring the refreshments.

One day Kevin came with Heather to my house for a brief meeting. He made his mother strip when they came in because I was naked as usual. He teased her and would flick her nipples. When she complained he reminded her of "playing" with his dick before the cherry busting party.

I said, "Heather, stand up, please".

She said, "Why?"

"I want to look at you."

She was suspicious but stood. She also turned very red.

"Turn around like you are showing off a new dress for us."

She turned slowly, taking a open handed swing at Kevin when he sniggered. She missed but it made him duck.

I said, "You have a really nice body."

"For an old woman," commented Kevin.

I said, "Stop it, Kevin. You're wrong. She's just a few years older than Kim. You're still a bottle baby when you consider how young she must have been when she hatched you."

Then, "I have an idea for your auction."

Heather sat down and leaned forward anticipating what I was going to say considering I had just been examining her body.

"I think you should be the mistress of ceremonies for the auction with one of your members directing the bidding. Kevin and Kim and I, and Kevin's friend, who I've yet to meet, will be dressed up. As the normal procedure goes, you or the member auctions off our clothes. When we are naked, then your clothes are auctioned off. When we are all naked, the top five or six, or whatever donors get to go to another location or that location after the others are gone and we have the sexual encounter.

"At that point, you could also auction off seats for others to view the action."

"Oh, I couldn't do that!"

"Sure you can. I'm going to call Kim with our plan."

I called Kim and she loved it. I said we were going to do it.

Heather said, "No we are not!"

Kevin and I had become close, not as lovers but as friends. We went to ball games together. We went to movies, we went bowling, we went dancing, drinking (him beer, me soft drinks), and once in a while we fucked. We didn't make love, just simply fucked. I liked the feeling and Kevin liked the feeling. Everybody likes that feeling. He had a girlfriend.

Anyhow, I asked Kevin to be on the alert and let me know when there might be a meeting of the charity committee at his house. It had almost become the place because he was addicted to exposing himself. Dirty old ladies!

Kevin told me when and I showed up. Heather was surprised but thought I had come to see Kevin. I hadn't. I came to tell our plan.

I launched into our idea regarding Heather's inclusion in the program. These women (and one man) really seemed to like Heather and really liked the idea in spite of her protests. They spoke of how the opportunity to see Heather naked would inspire a lot more people to show up and give more money.

"Heather is the kind of woman loved by our group and our community within the greater community. I'll bet she has been the object of many men's fantasies and dozens have thought, 'I'd like to see her naked' and now they will have that chance."

I don't know who that lady was but she got a big round of applause. It was decided. I think Heather was so flattered at the comments she could not possibly refuse.

We had not been told when the event would be. I think they were waiting for a decision about the program. It was going to be held Saturday a week after I had talked with the committee. That was on a Thursday so we had only about nine days to prepare. Kevin had given me enough sexual activity that I wasn't really that apprehensive about fucking someone else – until that Saturday morning.

Just when you think you have become hardened to something you learn different. It wasn't really bad jitters but still there was the concern. I guess it is natural when facing something new to experience.

I'll bet Heather was a basket case.

Some guy had come around a few days before the event to take my measurements. They told me he was measuring to fit garments so I was naked when he came. (He probably came in more ways than one.) The guy was a bit taken back. More than measure, he copped feels. I was about ready to pick up a vase and clobber him when he said he was done. Then he asked for a glass of water. When I brought it back from the kitchen, he was sitting and stayed sitting for almost a half hour, examining me thoroughly with his eyes while trying to make small talk. I was getting used to this but he was in my house with no one to make sure he behaved.

Kevin and Heather picked me up. I was right, she was out of her head with nervousness. We got to the small auditorium about two hours before the start of the auction. We found beautiful clothes well fitted for each one of us. I wondered if someone just our size would be able to bid for these. They were probably going to some other charity store. That would be a shame. They had also provided us with classy, sexy underwear.

Someone had planned carefully to get the most. Kim and I had bras, panties, full slips, blouses, skirts, as well as stockings and shoes. Seven items instead of the usual four, or even three when only bras, panties and a dress were auctioned off. We were giving up everything. Kevin and his friend wore just underwear, polo shirts and khaki slacks. They wore flip flops on their feet; not for sale.

The actual auction went pretty well according to plan, that is until the program got to Heather. Folks had been sitting in their chairs bidding until a piece of clothing was sold. The winner came to the platform to take the piece of clothing directly from the "model". It seemed that most of the attendees were couples. Almost without exception the man of the couple came up to collect clothing from the women and the women took the clothes off the guys. Kevin's buddy, Jason, was pretty well hung himself and it thrilled the women to unwrap those big cocks.

Not a single guy took clothes off the guys but several women came to claim clothes from Kim and I. When it came to panties, we both had them removed by women. It occurred to me that it was possible that those women were not about to let their husbands get that personal with us.

When Heather's time came she first got a standing ovation. I walked over to her and whispered in her ear, "See how they love you. There is no reason for you to fear anything. Lots of those women would kill to have a body even half as good as yours."

She hugged me but was shaking so badly, it almost shook the pee out of me. I kissed her on the cheek and again said, "In about fifteen minutes, you will be feeling a lot better. Nothing is going to hurt you. Smile like you are having fun."

As the applause died and people were seated again, I motioned for Kim to come over and we stood on each side of Heather. Even though we were naked I don't think it distracted from Heather at all.

The guy who was conducting the auction stood at the front of the stage on my side but slightly to the right of the three of us. He seemed about as interested in seeing Heather naked as he did raising money.

We had worn a different clothing arrangement from Heather. We had decided we wanted her stripped quickly so she could hopefully get it over with in a short time. She wore stockings and high heels. She was covered from just below the knee to her neck in one beautiful red dress. She had on matching panties and bra, both full cut.

aznaked
aznaked
167 Followers
12