Kaitlyn and Cheryl Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WhatIKnow
WhatIKnow
444 Followers

"I'd love it if you'd come back to my place with me."

Her smile was immediate and she leaped into my arms, planting her lips against mine and hugging me tightly.

"I'd love to." I took her bag and we walked to my car. She got into the passenger seat, I placed her bag in the back and then got into my seat. "What made you change your mind?"

"I had a really good time with you tonight and didn't really want it to end."

"I'm sorry for acting like I did."

"Well, I should have left a message. But I figured when you saw my name come up on your phone, you'd just call me back."

"I guess we both made assumptions. Sometimes too much technology sucks."

"You've got that right." I drove us back to my place and pulled into the parking lot in front of my condo.

When we got out of the car she was looking at the place with admiration on her face. "You live here? I've always wanted to see what they looked like inside."

"I guess you'll find out now."

I grabbed her bag and led her to my place. The place was an old manufacturing plant that was just off the river. It had been converted to condos about ten years ago. My place was on the third floor and Cheryl admired the stonework in the stairwell as we went upstairs. I had a corner unit that looked out over the river and when I opened the door she stood with her mouth open. The entire wall facing the river was made from glass and I had a gorgeous view of the river. There was a large balcony that overlooked the river and wrapped around the side of the building. Since I was on the top floor, the architect had designed a second floor loft that looked down over the living room. It gave me a tremendous view of the river every morning as long as I kept the specially designed wall open wide. The wall was on tracks and opened in sections so that I could leave it open or close it if I needed to make the room dark.

Cheryl walked over to the window and looked out over the window. She stared out for a while as I went into the kitchen. "Would you like some wine?"

"Yes, please. What do you have?"

"Nothing special. I have some whites and a bottle of red. I think one of the whites is a Pinot."

"That would be great." She turned around and looked up. "Holy cow, you have a loft?" She quickly found the stairs and climbed them to the second floor.

My bed faced the windows looking out at the river. I had part of the loft set up as an office since I usually worked from home. I heard her shoes clicking on the floor above me as she inspected my bedroom. I was glad I had cleaned earlier.

She finally came back down and looked around some more. "So where do your kids stay when they come over?"

I showed her a door just outside the kitchen. "That leads to two small bedrooms, so my oldest has one room and the other two have bunk beds in the other. That's how they sleep at their mom's as well."

"This place is amazing. How did you find it? I never would have known it was here."

"I thought you paddle this river?"

"I do, but I just thought it was an old warehouse or something. Isn't the boat launch just across from here?"

"Yeah, right over there." I pointed to a spot across the river.

"Oh yeah, that's it. And you have some kayaks, right?"

"Two. Maybe if you want, we can go paddling tomorrow."

"Maybe. I have some things to do around lunchtime, so I may have to take a rain check."

"Let's go sit outside. It's nice enough tonight."

I led her outside and we got comfortable. She was quiet as she looked out over the river. We listened to the water running over the rocks and I became very relaxed. Cheryl was looking around with wide eyes. "You must come out here all the time. I know I would."

"I do. I actually work out here a lot. I've set up a little network that I can plug my laptop in. I'm thinking of building a little desk out here so I can bring all my stuff out here. But that might be more difficult to do."

"If I lived here, I'd never go into the office."

"Exactly what I do. I haven't been there in over a month. It wasn't so nice to do it during the winter though."

"I guess not." She became quiet again as she sipped her wine. "This is really good."

"I'm glad you like it. I'm not even sure why I have it since I don't drink much wine. But I'm glad I did."

She finished her drink and got up to walk to the railing. She leaned over and looked down, giving me a great view of her ass. After a few minutes of staring, I walked over and stood next to her. I looked down to see what she was looking at, but couldn't find anything that was very interesting. Instead, I looked at her. She had a dreamy look on her face and was smiling. She must have felt me staring because she finally turned to look at me.

"What are you looking at?"

"You."

"Why would you look at me when you can look at all that beauty out there? This place is amazing."

"Because you're more beautiful than that." Suddenly our lips met and we turned to each other. I took her into my arms as we kissed and pulled her tight against my body. This time when I slid my hands down to her ass, she didn't stop me. The kiss went on for a long time and I made my hands more useful. I found the zipper for her dress and slowly pulled it down, revealing her bare back. Before I could go any further, she stepped back.

"Can we go inside now?" I smiled and took her hand, leading her inside and upstairs to my room. She followed, using her free hand to hold her dress from falling down. But as soon as we were upstairs, she lowered her dress and stepped out of it. She was wearing a black lace bra and matching panties. She bent over to pick up her dress and I saw the panties were thong style. Her ass was perfect. She picked up her dress, folded it carefully and put if over the chair.

"I'm so nervous right now I can barely keep myself from quivering."

"Me too." I just stared at her as she stood in front of me. I admired her flat belly and the slight flare to her hips. Her breasts were small, but the bra held them tight to give the image they were bigger. She was incredible. I unbuttoned my shirt and pulled it off, then removed my under shirt, revealing my well-muscled chest and shoulders.

"I can't believe your forty two and look like that." I crossed the room to get close to her and she stepped up to me. Her eyes scanned my body as I did the same to her. We kissed some more and I reached behind her to unsnap her bra. But I couldn't find the clasp and she laughed as she stepped back, showed me the front clasp and quickly undid it.

"You think you're funny, do you?"

"Just a little." The bra was now thrown to the side and I again admired her body. Her breasts were definitely on the small side, maybe a B-cup, but only barely. God bless the person who invented the push-up bra. Not that I was complaining, because her tits were perfect for her body.

We stepped together again, but this time I sat her on the bed. She scooted back as I pulled off my pants and socks. We were both now just wearing underpants. I followed her onto the bed and we kissed again for a long time. I felt her tits and was amazed by how firm they were. Her nipples hardened with my groping and she let out small whimpering noises. We kissed for a very long time and I was starting to get antsy for more. But I also wanted to make this special, so tried to contain myself.

Fortunately, she also wanted to move forward, so she started to kiss down my chest and stomach till she was kissing the waist band of my under shorts. I lifted my ass off the bed to help her lower the shorts down my legs and off.

"There it is. I've missed this guy." She kissed the head of my cock and playfully licked the hole. I was already leaking pre-cum and when she pulled her tongue away, a small string stayed attached making the whole thing more erotic. She knew what she was doing and smiled at me as she lowered her head back down. This time she kissed the entire length of my dick before taking the head into her mouth and sucking hard. Her mouth felt incredible and I quickly found my balls tingling, ready to unload into her mouth.

"If you keep that up, I'm going to come pretty soon."

All that made her do was scrape her teeth up the length of my cock and then lower her mouth over it. She did that two more times before I started to pump my hips into the mouth. Now she licked the entire underside of my cock with her tongue and one more hard suck had me exploding into her mouth. The first blast was huge and I heard her gag for a minute before she was able to swallow it down. I blasted three more times and she swallowed each of them. When I was done, she took her time cleaning me up and then with a pop, let my cock fall from her mouth.

She started to get off the bed, but I took her arm and pulled her to me so that I could kiss her. I could sense her surprise, but she didn't resist and we were soon kissing deeply. As we kissed, I positioned her on her back and made my way down her body to repay her for her efforts. I spent a lot of time kissing and licking her tits and was rewarded by soft mewing noises as she held my head tight against her chest.

I also moved my hand between her legs and lightly rubbed her already moist crotch. She moved her hips till I was rubbing the correct spot and let out a long groan when I rubbed her harder. The material of her panties was completely soaked by now and I moved it aside in order to get directly to her pussy. She was sopping wet and my fingers easily slid between the slick folds of her pussy.

With the double stimulation on her nipples and clit, she was quickly building to orgasm. "Oh shit John, I'm going to cum. Don't stop. Make me cum all over your hand. Oh that's it." Suddenly her hips jumped off the bed and my fingers embedded themselves deeper. "Oh fuck that's it." She was cumming now so I continued doing what I had been till her body relaxed again. As soon as she was calmer, she reached down and pushed her panties down, pulled me up, grabbed my cock and positioned it at her damp opening.

I pushed my hips against her pussy and felt the lips spread open as I split them. She was very tight, so I took my time penetrating her, but soon I was completely buried. I took her face in my hands and tenderly kissed her as I slowly fucked in and out of her. I was so turned on, that as soon as I felt her loosen I started to plunge into her faster and harder. Soon the room was filled with the sound of our bodies crashing into each other and the scent of sex.

Unfortunately, I was quickly closing in on another orgasm and tried to slow down, but Cheryl wouldn't let me and pulled me into her to get me to move faster. "I'm going to cum soon."

"Me too," she replied. "Now fuck me harder and fill me with your cum."

I did as she said and was soon pounding her while she grunted with each stroke. "That's it. I'm going to blow. Here it comes."

"Oh, cum for me. Fill me up. Come on, fuck my wet hole. Oh shit I'm going to cum too."

I felt her pussy muscles contract around my cock and I had enough as I unloaded inside of her. My geyser of cum must have set her off as well because her body convulsed and shook as she came as well. When I blasted my last load, I gave her a few more thrusts as her own orgasm slowed and we settled down.

I realized I was probably crushing her and as my cock softened, I rolled off of her. We were both breathing hard from the exertion and we lay there in our own bliss. "Holy shit, I've been dreaming of that for the last two weeks. I'm glad to see you didn't disappoint."

"You were thinking of me? I was doing the same about you. Now I'm really sorry I didn't call you sooner. I guess I was pretty stupid."

She rolled onto her side to look at me. "Are you doing anything tomorrow night?"

"I was thinking about taking you to a more intimate dinner date. What do you say?"

"You must be reading my mind. I'd love to have dinner with you."

We lay together for a long time not speaking as we caught our breath. "Why do you think Kaitlyn broke up with you?"

I was surprised by the question and didn't answer right away. "I honestly couldn't tell you. It was just so strange. After the way she left that last morning of the festival and then came back, I thought we'd be good till she got back."

Cheryl was running her fingers through my chest hair and was quiet for a long time. "I know why."

"How do you know?"

"Because we kept in touch."

"Seriously. I had no idea."

"I know. We planned it like that."

"What do you mean you planned it like that? Are you guys playing games with me?"

"No, it's nothing like that. But we do sort of have a bond after what happened at the music festival. Kaitlyn knew that you were missing your kids and felt you should have someone to be with. It couldn't be her, so she asked me to take care of you. But when you didn't call me, she broke up with you, told me to call and then we could be together for a while."

"I don't need anyone to take care of me." I was a little peeved, but it was hard to stay mad after what we'd just done.

"No, you don't. But I also wanted to see you again and we thought you hadn't called because of her. It's all her idea. Besides, she was also having problems concentrating on her finals. When I told her we were going out tonight, she sounded happy."

"So, what exactly is going to happen? Is this a one time thing?"

"Don't we already have plans for tomorrow?"

"Well, I guess so. But what about when Kaitlyn comes back? Does she think I'm just going to take her back and dump you? That's not really all that fair."

"Not fair to who?"

"You or me. I like you Cheryl. If I'd met you before Kaitlyn, I'm pretty sure I'd be dating you and not her."

"Really?"

"Yeah. You're fantastic. Your sexy, smart and fun. Any guy would be crazy not to see that."

"I didn't know you felt that way. But we're not going to make you choose. I know it sounds crazy, but we'd like to share you if you are interested."

My face must have shown how shocked I was, because Cheryl started laughing. "You're both nuts, you know that?"

"Look, I don't know what's going to happen. The only thing I do know is that I had a great time tonight and I really like you a lot. You're a great guy and amazing in bed. I know Kaitlyn feels the same way, but needs some time to finish what she's doing."

"Call her."

"What?"

"Call her. I want to talk to her."

Cheryl looked at me for a long time before getting out of bed and walking downstairs.

"Why can't we use your phone?" she called from downstairs.

"Because she won't answer if she see my number."

"Good point." She was already dialing as she came back to bed. "Here. She may not pick up. It is kind of late."

Cheryl was wrong. Kaitlyn answered on the first ring.

"Why are you home already? Did you strike out?"

"Not at all. We just finished round one and are taking a break."

"Oh shit, John. She told you? I'm going to kill her."

"What the hell are you thinking? You should have just told me what was going on."

"Because it was a whole lot more fun this way."

"I was miserable all week because of you, you little bitch."

"Hey, be nice. I'm sorry you were miserable, but I'm also glad to hear it. I was kind of afraid you wouldn't be."

"Are you crazy?" Cheryl was lying right next to me and laughing quietly. "Of course I was miserable."

"That didn't stop you from screwing Cheryl, did it?"

"Touche. But that still wasn't very nice of you."

"Suck it up. Can I speak to Cheryl please?"

"She wants to talk to you." I handed Cheryl the phone.

"Hey you. Sorry I spilled the beans, but I couldn't keep it from him any longer. And I do partly agree with him."

I heard Kaitlyn talking but couldn't really hear what she was saying.

"Can I help it if I was horny? I'm not made of stone you know." More of Charlie Brown's teacher before Cheryl responded. "It was fantastic. Do you want details? Think your horny little pussy can take it?"

This time I heard her. "Fuck you slut. Give me details." This time I took the phone and clicked the speaker phone button.

"He just put us on speaker phone. It was a nice night. I won that award that I told you I was nominated for."

"Congrats, but I want the sex details. You can tell me about the award later."

"Someone's got an itch that she needs scratched," Cheryl said

"Fuck both of you. Can I help it if I haven't gotten laid in two weeks?"

Cheryl laughed at her and I said, "All you had to do was ask. I could have flown up to see you."

"As much as I would have liked that, I have finals this week and need to study. But I did think about that."

Cheryl was looking at me with a strange look on her face and then smiled at me. "When's your next final?"

"Not till Wednesday, but it's a tough one. I'm going to be buried in books all weekend and most of the week."

"How about I call you tomorrow? Go get some sleep."

"You're selfish, you know that? I'm lying in bed naked and my pussy is already wet thinking about you two. Some details would be nice."

Cheryl looked over at my desk and then got up from bed, switched off the speaker phone and went into the bathroom. A minute later she came back out and asked me to turn on the computer. I knew exactly what she wanted to do and fifteen minutes later, we were looking at Kaitlyn's naked body sitting at her desk.

Kaitlyn looked amazing with her long blond hair and athletic body. The picture wasn't the greatest, but I could still see how amazing her body was. Her tits were large and her stomach was flat with outlines of her abs showing.

"You look incredible," I said.

"Thanks. I've been using the gym a lot trying to burn off some of my sexual energy. You look good too Johnny. I've missed you."

"Same here."

"OK, now this is going to be weird, but you said you wanted details, right?" Cheryl asked Kaitlyn. I had to admit, it was pretty weird. Cheryl and I were sitting on my bed next to each other and Kaitlyn was seated on her bed. All of us were nude and I knew I was nervous and excited at the same time. "First, John's place is amazing. I'm not even going to try to describe it to you, you'll just have to wait. But we started downstairs on his balcony looking out over the river. I had some wine and then went to the railing to look out. He came over to me and after a few minutes we started kissing. It was extremely romantic because of the setting. I was wearing that little black dress I showed you and he pulled the zipper down."

"While you were outside?" She was leaning forward slightly in excitement.

"Yes. But we came in before I took it off. So now we're up in his room and I removed the dress. I wore that bra and pantie set you talked me into and his eyes bulged from his head. He removed his shirt and we started making out again. Then he tried to remove my bra, but it has a front clasp, so I had to step back and do it myself. I hope it looked sexy, but I'm sure it didn't matter."

"I'm sure it did. I'm getting so turned on right now."

"Good. That's the idea." I continued to let Cheryl do all the talking and I just stared at Kaitlyn on the monitor. Thankfully I'd gotten a large HD monitor for work, so the picture was pretty decent now that we had all settled. "Now that my bra was off, I got onto the bed and John followed after taking off his pants and socks. We made out for a while and when he didn't make the first move, I did. I kissed down his chest and removed his under shorts. His dick was everything I remembered."

"So I can see." I was mostly hard again listening to Cheryl tell the story.

Cheryl suddenly got on her knees in front of me and took my cock into her mouth. I was fully hard in an instant. "So, then I proceeded to give him a blow job till he came down my throat. I thought I was going to choke it was so much, but I managed to swallow it all."

WhatIKnow
WhatIKnow
444 Followers