Kaitlyn and Cheryl Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WhatIKnow
WhatIKnow
445 Followers

I had been looking down at Cheryl, so when I looked at the monitor, I was surprised to see that Kaitlyn was now rubbing her tits. Cheryl smiled and took my cock back into her mouth to suck for a while. Instead of watching her though, I was watching the monitor and saw Kaitlyn spread her legs and started to touch her pussy. She let out a little moan and Cheryl turned to the monitor.

"I see our little hussy is enjoying the show."

"Just a little. I'm so horny right now I think I might explode."

"Well, after he came in my mouth, it was my turn and he exceeded expectations. While he sucked on my tits, his fingers probed my already wet pussy. I was surprised I came so fast, but I was so ready that I exploded in like five minutes."

Kaitlyn let out a moan as her own fingers penetrated her pussy. Her other hand was massaging her tits as she finger fucker herself.

"Shit, this is hot," Cheryl said. "You want to hear more?"

"No, show me what you guys did next." Her voice had gotten husky and I could see her chest rising faster as her fingers played with her obviously wet pussy.

"I think we can manage that." Cheryl stood up, bent over and kissed me. Her ass was facing the camera and she spread her legs wide so that Kaitlyn was looking directly at it. I could only imagine what she was seeing, but I figured it was gaping slightly from our earlier session and may even be leaking some of my cum that I'd deposited. I watched the monitor and saw Kaitlyn roll her eyes back as a small orgasm rolled through her. When she moaned loudly, Cheryl turned around and watched.

"Did you just cum Kate?"

"Yes," she whined. "Holy shit that felt good. I wish you guys were here right now."

"Maybe a good fuck would do you good. It could help you concentrate better."

"Shut up Cheryl. But now I regret not asking John to come up here." Her fingers were still playing with her pussy lightly and I could tell she was building back up again. I reached under Cheryl and rubbed her clit with my fingers. She jumped slightly, but then let out a huge moan. She must have been really turned on because after just a few short strokes on her clit, her body shuddered and I felt my fingers get really wet.

On the monitor I watched Kaitlyn's eyes get big and her fingers moved faster on her own clit.

"Oh shit Cheryl. That was so fucking hot."

Cheryl could barely answer as she rode out her orgasm, but when it was over, she almost jumped into my lap, grabbed my cock and lowered herself onto me. "You want to see hot. Just wait till you watch this."

Her pussy was on fire and she rode me fast. "Oh fuck John, you're cock is so good in my pussy. I love how it stretches me out. You're driving me crazy."

I was watching Kaitlyn and her fingers were strumming her clit like a professional guitar player. Her moaning was getting louder. Cheryl continued to ride me and kept up the commentary. I wasn't entirely sure she was doing it for Kaitlyn's benefit, but I knew I loved every moment. I reached behind her and spread her ass cheeks apart and I heard Kaitlyn moan again. My guess was that she has a great view of my cock sliding in and out of Cheryl's pussy and soon she was cumming again.

This time she leaned back and braced herself. Her hips were rising off the bed and she buried three fingers into her pussy as deep as she could. Cheryl turned towards the monitor and watch Kaitlyn cum. Seeing her body lift off the bed as her pussy thrust towards the camera was enough for Cheryl and she came hard, slamming her pussy down my cock over and over. The pressure from her pussy finished me off and I shot several loads into her waiting pussy, which pushed her further into her orgasm. Kaitlyn must have sensed my orgasm and seemed to roll into another one herself.

After what seemed like a glorified eternity, we all calmed down. Cheryl was still impaled on my cock and I could feel my cum leaking out of her and down my balls. Cheryl had her head on my shoulder and was taking deep breaths and Kaitlyn was now lying back on her bed, her legs spread wide so that I could just make out the small stream leaking out of her pussy.

"Are you OK Kaitlyn?" I asked, slightly concerned.

She slowly sat up and I could see that she was crying. "I miss you Johnny. I wish you were here right now."

Even with Cheryl still sitting on me, I teared up. "I wish I was with you too." Cheryl lifted her head and looked at me, then at Kaitlyn.

"I wish I was there too Katie. Soon enough."

Kaitlyn smiled weakly, then jumped up to shut off her computer. Cheryl and I sat there looking at the blank monitor for a few minutes before she got up and turned out side off. Then she got back into my lap.

"As amazing as that was, it still sucks."

"That was tougher than I thought it would be," I said. Suddenly an idea crept into my brain. "What's your plans for tomorrow and Sunday?"

"I have some stuff to do during the day and then dinner with you. But nothing on Sunday." I was grinning at her and she couldn't help but grin back. "Why are you grinning like a fool?"

"Are your errands important?"

"Not terribly important, why?"

"Do you want to surprise Kaitlyn with a trip to Boston?"

She almost fell off my lap, but said, "We can't just buy tickets and fly to Boston and it's too long to drive?"

I stood, picking Cheryl up and placed her on the bed. I pulled up the website I used to book flights and found a flight for first thing in the morning for under two hundred round trip. I then went to a Priceline, put in the flight info and entered my asking price. While I waited to see if it would be accepted, I found a nice hotel in downtown Boston at a discounted rate and booked a suite with a King bed. By the time I was done, I had two round-trip tickets for two hundred, which was half the original price.

"Are you in?"

She looked at the flight time and said, "I'll need to rush home to get some other clothes. Now, how are we going to find her?"

"I know where she's living. We'll rent a car and drive there. If she's not home, we'll at least find out where she is."

"She's going to freak out, you know that."

"That's the plan. But she can take a night off from studying and still have plenty of time before her test. Her next exam isn't till Wednesday."

"I'm not sure who's more devious, you or her? But I love it. We'll have to get up really early though."

"I can pack tonight and we can leave here by six. Your place is on the way to the airport."

"Let's do it. But I may be cranky without enough sleep."

We showered, brushed teeth and went to bed. I guess neither of us was completely tired, because we messed around for a while before finally having enough. I did manage to lick her to another orgasm, but I was physically done for the night. The last time I looked at the clock it was just after midnight. Five thirty was going to come early.

WhatIKnow
WhatIKnow
445 Followers