Kaitlyn’s Admiring Investigation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kofi pulls out of Kaitlyn's pussy and along with Alex and Ted, he ease her off of Justin's cock. Justin gets to his feet and stands with the other Superstars in front of Kaitlyn as they begin to stroke their stiff cocks.

Kaitlyn lifts her eyes and looks up at the four Superstars and their equally throbbing cocks, as she is lustfully drained, with sweat coating her face and body.

"Mmmmm...." Ted DiBiase moans as he is the first to start cumming and he sprays his load onto Kaitlyn's face.

"Ahhhhh shit..." Kofi groans when he starts to cum moments later and he shoots his spunk down onto Kaitlyn's tits.

Kaitlyn tilts her head back and closes her eyes as she parts her lips and eagerly awaits the final two loads of cum

"Ahhhh fuck..." Alex lets out a grunt when he starts to cum and he drops his load directly into Kaitlyn's open mouth, filling it half way.

"Mmmmm yeah... awww..." Justin Gabriel moans as he finally starts to cum and he also shoots his jizz into Kaitlyn's spunk filled mouth.

"Mmmmmmm..." Kaitlyn moans as she closes her mouth and proceeds to swallow the two loads that are in her mouth, before she licks her lips clean

"Not a bad way to handle getting caught searching people's luggage..." Ted says with a grin as Kaitlyn looks up at him, Kofi, Justin and Alex.

Kaitlyn looks up and smiles sweetly. "Now...studs....this is our little secret, right?"

"Yeah... until the next time you get caught going through our stuff..." Justin says with a smirk.

Kaitlyn innocently raises her hands up "Not making any promises.."

-END-

12