Kait's Story Ch. 07

Story Info
Kait's world changes, Mel helps out.
3.6k words
4.6
29.1k
3
0

Part 7 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 08/06/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Your feedback to these chapters is especially appreciated by Kait and that kinda works well for me too!

*****

Sunday crept in slowly and quietly. Mel wasn’t in the bed when my eyes opened. Thankfully Kait was present. She was sprawled out face down with her left leg hanging over my right. My right hand was on the small of her back. I studied her lithe form before sliding in to her and beginning to caress her gorgeously curved ass. She moaned softly. I slid closer as she rolled backwards on to her left side. I spooned her there and my arm came to her breasts as I nuzzled her neck. Her own right hand brushed loose hair away from her neck. Kait was letting me know that she liked being awakened this way.

My cock hardened as her nipples responded. Her ass came back towards me and my shaft settled between her cheeks.

Her groans grew more audible as her legs separated. I followed as she went face down again. My hand wandered over her ass and my fingers started stroking her sex. Kait opened her legs, willing me on. I stroked her pussy from top to bottom. She lifted her pelvis each time my fingers came close to her clit. She flowered, soon open. I traced the wetness from her sex and circled her clit. She shuddered as her pussy released it’s nectar and her sex bloomed. I slipped a finger slowly inside and she pressed down to feel it tight against her.

Her right hand gripped the pillow as I put my cock to her entrance. I pushed slowly inside her as she pushed slowly back against me. Fully inside with early morning hardness I held solidly deep. Her cunt clenched me as she came to her knees. Her head and shoulders flat against the bed, arms stretched out before her as if praying to Mecca. I held her hips and fucked her hard doggie style. I used her cunt as she used my cock. Kait pressed back to receive and welcome each deep penetrating thrust. She gripped me at the bottom of each stroke and moaned into her pillow as her cunt clutched and pulled at my cock, demanding it not leave. It was a long hard pre-urination fuck. Kait’s crude yet quiet exclamations of pleasure as she crashed through her orgasm begged me to do exactly what I was doing.

“Fuck me Ben, yesss, fuck me, harder Ben, yessss, oh fuck yeah, oh God Ben, I’m cumming, yessss, fuck, yesss, yesss, oh, ohh, fuck, yesssss, yessssss, yessssss, oh Ben, yesssssss, yeah oh Baby, fuck yeah, oh yeah, oh fuck yeah, oh BennnyessssfuckkkBen yessssss…………………….. that was so fucking good.”

I came as she did. Her glorious ass slamming back into me. Her glistening cunt lips urging my cock back inside her on every outward stroke. I stayed there as each last twitch expelled the final drops of cum into her depths. She responded to each involuntary spasm with her own contraction. I leaned in to her ear “how did you know it was me?”

Kait chuckled “It was a complete guess, good morning Baby.”

“Good morning Sexy.”

“You want to know how I really knew it was you?”

“Sure I do, tell me.”

“Because I felt this awesome cock inside me and it was so big and hard and I just knew there was only one cock in the whole world that could possibly make me feel that good and it knew just what I wanted and it felt so fucking good when all that cum blasted into me.”

“Is that all?”

“Well, no, I thought I recognized your watch on the night stand too.” She started chuckling as I did.

“It’s Sunday Kait, day of rest. We can make love all day.”

She was back to a normal state of awakening. “No rest for the wicked Mister. Mel and I are going to buy plants. I need two things from you and they both begin with ‘c’.”

“Cock and cum?”

“No, that’s later.”

“Shoot then.”

“Coffee and a credit card.”

“You’re easily pleased Kait.”

“Oh no way, I’m very hard to please. You’re just good at it.”

“I’ll settle for that.”

“Where’s Mel?” Kait remembered that there had been three in the bed. “Somebody must have said ‘roll-over’.”

“She’s a sleep walker I guess, I didn’t hear her leave.”

“Well, that’s good anyway, she’d have made dibs on the first fuck of the day. I think she liked fucking you.”

“Are you really okay with that, I mean with me fucking your best friend?”

“That’s what friends are for. Anyway, if you add both our ages together we’re still younger than you.”

I loved the logic.

“Kait, I love you and I love your logic but I only did it for you.”

“Oh I know, you are so giving, so generous. A real humanitarian. Will it get me coffee too? I’m gonna hit the shower.”

“Yep, and a credit card.”

“My lucky day.”

“Kait, come here.” I slipped from her, rolled her and took her in my arms. “Every day has been my lucky day since you got here.”

“I love you Ben. Just you. I know we’ve been doing some crazy things but it’s only you Ben.” She leaned in to my shoulder and hugged me hard.

“I want to stop the crazy stuff as soon as you do Kait.”

“You do?”

“Yes.”

“Me too, I mean, well, no, I don’t want to fuck other men but, well, I’d still like us to be with Mel and well, maybe Ellen sometimes. I mean, we are neighbors and all.”

I smiled at her and then straightened my expression as I asked “what about Chris?”

“Well, maybe we should, I mean for a little while but I know this won’t last and well, it’s all been crazy but a lot of fun. Maybe we should stop soon.” Her expression made it a question.

“Like I said, whenever you want to.”

“Are you jealous Ben.”

“Maybe a little.”

“You don’t need to be.”

“That’s the strangest thing about it, I know that. I’ve never been jealous of anybody. Maybe I think he’s a threat to the way I love you. I’m not sure, I haven’t figured it out.”

“He’s a nice guy Ben but he’s no threat to us.”

“I know you’ll be working over there for a while and well, the idea of you fucking Chris has far less appeal than the idea of you fucking Ellen on your lunch break.”

She smiled, eyes inside mine “I understand that.”

“So what we gonna do?”

“I’m going to tell everybody that I’ve got a disease” almost as an afterthought she added “except Mel. I’ll tell Mel to fuck Chris if she likes but I won’t. Just you Baby.”

“Kait, you do whatever you want, please. If you want to be with Chris, I understand that, I don’t like it but I just want to know where I stand. It eats at me a bit. I’m old, maybe too old and that makes it more important for me to want for you whatever you want for yourself. Does that make any sense?”

“Yes but I know what I want for myself. I want you for myself.”

I almost stood up there and then, thinking that a retreat into coffee making might be the best way to avoid what needed to be said. For some reason I held her tighter, not ready to leave it like that.

“Kait, I’ve been making decisions lately. The business, the New York place and well, the future. There’s a fork in the road now and I want you to come down my way. I want you in my life until it’s over. You and me, not Mel, not Ellen, not Chris. Nobody else, just you and me. Maybe a stranger or two sometime down the road but I want to put a ring on your finger, give you kids when you feel ready for them. I could go buy a place in San Diego, I’ve been thinking of something in the Islands. I was expecting to fornicate my life away in irresponsible sun-drenched security. I can do that or we can be together.”

She interrupted “could we still fornicate?”

“For as long as my dick works.”

“Viagra baby.”

“Maybe, but it’s up to you to answer me Kait.”

“I didn’t hear a question yet.”

“You are too fucking smart, you little slut. What I’m asking is that, no, I’m not asking anything, I’m telling you, telling you that I want to marry you, so you figure out the question. I can stay here or I can make the coffee and you can tell me how you feel about that whenever you like.”

This time I stood. I opened the night stand drawer and took out the small box I’d picked up at Tiffany three days earlier. I put her hand on mine and she took it. She looked at me as she held the box.

“I like it when you get mad. When did you get this?”

“Thursday. Thursday before lunch in fact. You were helping Liz dress at the time.” I smiled, finally glad that I’d told her.

“Ben, I want to be with you forever.” A tear rolled down her cheek. “My Mom and Dad are going to freak.”

I contemplated what she said and taking it in context as her first reaction I decided against debate. “We’ll figure that out Kait.” I already knew that Jerry would have to be involved in any explaining.

I wiped her tears with a knuckle and leaned in to kiss her eyes. She melted into me and as she wrapped her arms around me I dragged the comforter back over us. She opened the box and offered it to me. I took the ring and slipped it onto her finger. Kait lifted the edge of the comforter and extended her hand into the light. She squealed with pleasure and kissed me. I felt her heart, her soul and her body in our kiss

We spoke then about people and announcements and timing and every thought that came to Kait’s mind.

When all major and immediate considerations were covered, she fucked me with abandon. She straddled me and impaled herself on my cock. Hard enough that she might be trying to snap it off and keep it inside her forever. Again I had the sense that another change had swept through Kait. She slammed in to me. It was an ownership thing. A bonding, a belonging, a blessing on words spoken and unspoken. The sex was possessive and aggressive.

She gripped me and ripped into me. Her fluids dripping onto my balls. Her cunt, hot, wet and tight around me.

I still needed to piss but the thought disappeared as Kait rode me to our second orgasms of the day. I thrust my hips upwards to meet her falling and we crashed together in mind blowing and fulfilled oblivion. Then we made it to the bathroom.

We showered together, almost in silence with much love and shared soft, tender caressing. We kissed deeply and held and hugged each other. I sensed there were tears behind the cascade but left the thought unmentioned as I wiped her cheek again with my knuckles. She bit her lip and I knew it was true but her smile made it just fine to cry.

“I think I’m your Cinderella.” She said.

I liked the analogy “good thing I don’t have a glass cock.”

I left Kait upstairs and went to make the long anticipated coffee.

Mel was first down. She walked in and greeted me with a hug “so I got to be the last girl that fucked you as a single man?”

“Uh, yes, I guess you could put it that way Mel. It was very nice by the way.”

“It was very nice. I always thought that if I was getting married I’d want to be the stripper at the stag party.” It was almost small talk she made as she poured coffee.

We laughed together. “I think my stag party will be a quiet affair Mel. A very small but select group.”

“Oh, even better, will Kait’s uncle be invited?”

“Yes, he’ll be the guest of honor.”

“Then I’m definitely the stripper, no fee.”

Mel had much the same sense of humor as Kait it seemed. This did nothing but help make it clear why they got on so well.

“How long have you known Kait?”

“Like, for ever, since we were about two I think. She only started dreaming of you when she was about eight though.”

I smiled “have you ever worked a stag party together?”

Mel howled “no, but there’s always a first time. Ben, really, congratulations. She’s a great girl, my best friend ever and she loves you so much.”

“Yes, I’m a lucky old bastard.”

Kait walked in on the end of the conversation “hey, less of the bastard.”

They laughed and hugged each other before pulling me in.

“Coffee ready Baby?”

“Yes Sexy and Mel, we can offer you muffins, cereal, toast.”

“Nahh, I’m not hungry but a muffing sounds nice.”

They howled again. Kait suggested that Mel go for breakfast with Ellen if she wanted muffing.

Laughter and banter continued as I took out the toaster. Kait grabbed one of her manila folders and showed me three design options for the planting, three themes, three estimates.

“What are you asking me for? You can decide.”

“Oh, okay.”

“You did say ‘yes’ right?”

“Yes, I did. You wanna see my ring.” She held her left hand up and wiggled her fingers.

I smiled. “Then you decide.”

“Okay, I will. I like this one.” She showed me her #1.

“You do? I prefer this one.” I’d selected #2.

“Oh, it’s started already.” Mel chimed in and we all laughed. “I like #3 and I don’t need to see it.”

“Seriously Kait, whichever you like, I like them all.”

“No, tell me what you like about that one.”

“Well, I like all this blue stuff, and the white stuff here.” I pointed at the design.

“No problem.” She left for the computer with Mel and came back with a fourth design while I was buttering toast. Behind it was a list of everything depicted in the picture.

“How did you do all that? It’s amazing.”

“It’s the program, brilliant isn’t it. I start with the plan-view to scale and drag the plants in after I’ve added everything else. The shed, the trellises, the walls, patio, lawn it’s all on here and all calculated. I can give you a seasonal picture too.”

“That’s amazing.”

“Yes, and this is your bird bath.” She pointed at a small circle with her pencil. Her infectious chuckle accompanied the presentation.

“Our bird bath.” I corrected her.
”Credit card please.” She extended her hand. I took it, pulled her to me and kissed her. I leaned my mouth towards the ear farthest away from Mel.

“I love you Kait.”

“You don’t have to whisper, everybody knows that already.”

Kait took a credit card from my wallet and winked at me as she and Mel left the house.

Everything had changed. My insecurities, if that’s what I’d been feeling, had been removed. The vein of jealousy had vanished or at least been hidden by the feelings and promises Kait and I had just shared. With this came the thought that it really wouldn’t be so bad for her (and me) to fuck Mel on an ongoing basis. Realizing what a two faced lie I was telling myself was progress of some sort. I wanted more than one man was entitled to and I wanted it to be secure for all. On the other hand I knew it couldn’t be. I knew of religions that allowed four wives, were all of them simply had to be treated equally for harmony to reign. Maybe I should investigate? I laughed at myself.

Seriously blocking the thought was impossible but putting it to one side seemed achievable. On the other hand, if Kait wanted to play with Mel, why should I object? Then again, did I have a right to be involved? Only, I figured, if they both wanted me to be involved. I realized that with love came dilemma. Allowing or wanting intrusion was a threat to that love, a risk that jeopardized everything. Yes, fun at the time but was it really worthwhile in the long run? The bottom line answer was ‘no’ but somehow I knew that I hadn’t yet completed the review.

The good news was that I wouldn’t have had the discussion with myself unless I’d fallen in love with her. The generational difference perhaps changed my conclusions. I’d built a career on persuading people to believe in my ideas. Fifty percent success was a good average. I realized now more than ever that the first person I needed to convince was me. It was easy but wrong to select the answers I wanted and then work the process backwards to reach them. I wasn’t running an ad campaign this time.

With determination I set about not trying to engineer things. Nothing needed to be the way I thought it should be. Everything would take care of itself if I let go of it all and focused on the journey before the destination. Mel was a good fuck though in her own special way.

Kait and Mel showered together after their muddy efforts in the garden. Mel had gone to visit Chris when Kait and I made love on Sunday evening.

It wasn’t urgent. It was close and tender. I ate her pussy and brought about one of her skull crushing orgasms. We shifted into a sixty-nine before we fucked sideways. At ninety degrees to each other we found a position that allowed us both to be on our backs. We looked at each other, reached for and touched each other. I caressed her breasts and rolled her nipples. Staring into her eyes and glancing at our joined sex I realized again what a fortunate SOB I was. I circled her clit and I leveraged my cock deeper by pulling on her thigh as she lifted her leg above me and opened it wider, her foot on my chest. It was the perfect fuck position for the circumstances, no need to move afterwards. We were already in position to deflate and relax. No need to withdraw, penis expulsion could be a natural phenomenon. We could sleep like that if need be.

Kait told me that she didn’t want to be with Mel forever but she enjoyed playing with her. She asked for confirmation that it was okay with me. It was and approval was far more easily given now that the air was cleared. I told her it was especially exciting when she told me of her escapades and that if she cared to keep telling me it would be a wonderful thing. I told her how exciting it was to hear of her sucking Mel’s pussy or fucking her face. She ooohed and ahhhed. I described my pleasure in Kait’s recounting details of her trysts. I reminded her about the toys she’d picked up in the City. How it might be nice for her to share with her friend. She raised her eyebrows in appreciation of the ideas that the suggestion rekindled and announced that she’d arrange a play date with Mel.

For now we knew that Mel would be staying at least a couple of weeks and then who knew when Kait might see her again.

On Monday I left for the City. I had movers coming to give me an estimate for packing and storage and I packed a few bags of personal things. I stopped by the office before meeting with the accountant and attorney.

I met Jerry for dinner. He was full of congratulations and warnings. He put it to me that I might be stealing Kait’s innocence. I asked if he’d stolen Mel’s and he got the point. I asked him to be my Best Man. He asked if Mel would be the Maid Of Honor and I confirmed that she probably would. He told me about his continuing adventures with the Realtor and asked if I had any ideas if and when Liz might be returning his way. I’d completely forgotten about Liz. Again he said he’d call her. I was quite certain that he would this time as the Realtor might be interested in a threesome. I asked if I’d get to meet her soon, after all I was paying a hefty commission. He laughed and suggested we get together later in the week when her ‘little-dick’ husband would be out of town. “Bring Mel” he added.

I’d been planning on staying in the City but decided to drive back. I didn’t call Kait as it was almost eleven when I changed plans. I arrived home after midnight to find Kait and Mel sharing our bed. I’d thought and hoped they might.

I tiptoed into the room. Kait’s toys were on the floor along with what appeared at first glance to be a cucumber. I bent to pick it up, yes indeed, it was a cucumber. I smiled to myself and wondered again about the vegetable garden I didn’t have. I picked up their after sex debris and placed things on the nightstand before creeping off to ‘Mel’s’ room to sleep.