Kajira Love

Story Info
Love of a slave for her Master.
822 words
4.16
33.9k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Soft whispered steps carry her toward her Master. Her slender frame lowers to kneel at his feet. Milky thighs pull apart widely as a firm ass settles back to cupped feet, small hands caressing the ample curves and resting to face the moons of Gor. Her back arches upward as full breasts press forward, revealing hardened nipples under the crimson fabric. Her head lifts high and proud as the band of silver marking her yours, shimmers in the firelight, settling her curls to blazing tendrils. Your voice comes in a proud tone, deep and seductive, as she finds herself transfixed in the sound. "Girl among my patrons, you have caught the eyes of many men. You are free to go of your own free will." The words roll off your tongue.

Her head lifts, her eyes peeking to yours, the very breath from her lung's now gone. Scanning the room with her large brown eyes and watching. Your hands pull free a key on a long silver chain, her eyes now filled with terror and tears. The dreadful sound of the key in the lock as the twists hearing the click of the tumblers. A breathless gasp knocks the wind from her being, as she crumples before your feet, now a heaving body covered in perspiration, her horror and fate now evident. You words again come crisp and cold, "My pet, I as your Master give you a choice." Her ears perk, listening to every word carefully. "You as of this moment are free. You make the choice of staying here or leaving." The words cutting through her, stabbing her heart and soul as she feels herself bleeding in her own sorrow.

Lifting her head, as she parts cherry lips to speak. She notices the open collar still in your strong hand. Her wolfen eyes scan the hurt and anguish in your face. "Master, I know I must choose. Why may I ask does it come to this?"

The words catch in your throat as a single tear rolls down over a high cheekbone, "I have a debt to pay. The price is your decision of where you wish to go. The man you go with it of the black caste as well, an assassin and he will take care of you. Since you are free, you must choose. Whichever answer you give is payment."

The words caught and echoed in her brain 'free.' Her fists balled up against her smooth flesh, her head tossed back as a single animalistic cry of despairing torment ripped through the inn. The tears rolled down her cheek, but upon closer examination there were tears of blood. "Master, you give me a choice, to which I know the answer. My eyes cry tears of blood for my heart has been wounded. Do you not love me?"

A shattered look crossed your expressions, your eyes turned away slightly. "I await an answer, pet. Please do not keep me waiting."

Her cherry lips parted once more, this time she spoke. "Master, I know a slave owns nothing. But this is to material objects, as our owner's supply all we need. However, I know this is not truthfully so. A slave does own something, she owns her feelings. You taught me this, master." You hung intently on her words for her choice, but none came.

Her reaction surprises you, as she lifts up to a high kneel before you. Moving forward as a woman not a slave and felt the cold band of silver around her swan like throat. Giving a twist to the key and once again hearing the click of the tumblers fall shut, quickly removing the key and dropping it to the fire. The silver key melts over the log and pools in the ashes. She waits a few moments and retrieves the disfigured piece of metal and carries it back, placing it in your palm. Her words come soft and methodical, almost rehearsed. "Master, this collar shows your love for me. The circular shape is infinite love. The key now destroyed, makes it so this lock can never again be opened. It is visible to others marking me as your property, your treasure. To me this collar wraps my heart, my soul and my being. It makes me yours for lifetimes to come. These clicks seal our love until the end of time. My Master, my Soul, my Heart, my Life. I love you, Master."

Her head twists to see a man cloaked in black rise, he pulls the hood up covering his features once again to shadow. The debt paid as she made her choice as a free woman. Her heart thundering as she is grasped tightly into your warm embrace, the tears roll down your cheeks as she feels the warmth on the scarlet silk, your words a soft purr, "I thought I would lose you, pet. I love you always, dancer."