Kaley Cuoco's Horny!

Story Info
On the set of 'Big Bang Theory' Kaley Cuoco is getting horny.
1.1k words
3.41
112.9k
44
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was on the set of 'The Big Bang Theory' and she was getting horny. This was the female lead, Penny who was played by the gorgeous Kaley Cuoco.

"Chuckie...send someone in again." Kaley said to the creator of the show.

"Really? Again?" Mr. Lorre replied.

Kaley went into her room and changed into her 'sex' clothes; black stockings, black laced bra and panties. She sat onto the bed and waited for the 'fresh meat'. A young, handsome man walked in.

"Hello...Miss Cuoco." the young boy stuttered.

"Well, hello there. What age are you? 18? 19?"

"Eighteen."

"Don't be nervous. Do you know why the boss sent you in here?"

"No. Why?" he said looking up to her gorgeous face.

"Well, I am dressed like this."

"Yes. And it is very beautiful."

"You are here to make me feel good." she said walking around him.

Kaley pushed him onto her bed and straddled herself onto him.

"What's your name boy?" she asked.

"Blaine..."

"Well, Blaine, right now we are going to fuck."

"What!?"

"You really didn't get that? I do this almost everyday."

"Really?"

"Yeah. I love it. The feel of a huge cock in your pussy. The taste of cum left in your mouth for hours. The pain in your legs you get when your toes are pointed when a man takes control."

She unhooked her bra and let it fall. It covered his eyes. But Blaine moved it away eagerly to see the actresses tits.

"Whatcha think?" she asked.

"Holy fuck."

Blaine began to bulge.

"Oh, is that your cock I feel jolting into my thigh?"

Blaine began to be embarrassed.

"Let's give it a breather." she said dismounting herself off him.

She unclasped his belt and pulled down his jeans. His boxers and a protruding cock was left. She lowered his boxers and his cock stood up quickly.

"What a nice willy you got here." she said teasingly.

She grabbed it and began stroking.

"So what do you do here Blake?" she asked rubbing the head of his cock.

"I'm an sound editor." he replied.

"Is this your first day?"

"Yeah."

"You know that the show is in front if a live audience?"

"Yeah."

"Well sometimes, when Johnny or Simon is on camera, I would flash the audience."

"Is that allowed?"

"Chuckie allows it. So..."

"Have you fucked him before?"

"No. I have no interest."

"Back to me. Sometimes I would show the other actors my cunt. It's really funny 'cause they slip up."

"You get sexier everytime you open your mouth."

"Thanks."

Kaley put her mouth on his 'head' and licked the pre-cum. She got the first two inches down. And the next three. And the final three. Taking down eight inches is hard. She pulled it out and Blaine came onto her face.

"Holy fuck. I'm so sorry." Blaine said apologetically.

"Don't be. This is hot. I'm also surprised how long you lasted. Most people would cum when the see my clothes."

"Well, I'm a trooper."

"I see that. Hopefully this isn't our last encounter."

"You leaving?"

"I'm on set now."

Kaley grabbed a towel and wiped his cum off her face. She then threw it towards him.

"Bye-bye." Kaley said waving.

Kaley walked onto set.

"You ready?" Mr.Lorre asked Kaley.

"Yes."

"Everything sorted?"

"For now."

She sat down at the coffee table and lyed on Johnny's chest.

"Action!" the director shouted.

"Oh, I love Eat, Pray, Love." Kaley said playing Penny.

"Yeah, it's better than expected." Johnny responded playing Leonard.

"Fuck! I'm horny again!"

"Really?" Chuck asked. "Cut!"

"Yeah."

"I've got an idea."

Chuck walked onto the set and addressed the audience.

"Sorry for the inconvenience. One of the actors is too 'horny' to act. Today we will do something different today. Simon, Johnny, Kunal and... you, Blaine will come up here and fuck this gorgeous girl. What do you guys think?"

The audience cheered. Chuck moved the coffee table to centre stage. Kaley stripped naked and lyed down on it. The cameras went close to get a shot of her pussy. The cameras put the picture on a widescreen television for the audience. At this time half of the audience were masturbating. Johnny stripped and stood next to Kaley. Simon, Kunal and Blaine did the same.

"Johnny you get my pussy. Simon get under me and fuck my ass. Kunal I want to taste your cock. And finally Blaine, you get a footjob." Kaley directed everyone.

Blaine was very happy to get a footjob from Kaley. He loved feet. And hers are amazing.

They all got into position and started to fuck. Kaley was moaning very loudly. Johnny and Simon were pumping in unison. And Kunal was grinding her mouth. Blaine put her soles together and started pumping up and down. They all couldn't handle it. Kunal pulled out and released onto her tits. Johnny pulled out and blew onto her stomach. Simon kept in and blew his load into her ass, but some was dripping out. Blaine was last who came onto her toes.

"Thanks, boys." Kaley said.

"So now, four lucky audience viewers will get to clean Kaley. Who will it be?" Chuck addressed again.

Everyone in the audience raised there hands.

"Two girls and two guys. You, you, you and you." Chuck said.

The four people got onto the stage and lined up.

"What's your name, darling?" Chuck said to the first woman.

"Stacy." she replied.

"Stacy, were would you like to clean. You've got four options."

"I want her stomach."

Stacy went up to Kaley and fell to her knees. She licked it all up and went into her bellybutton. Kaley was moaning throughout. She got up and walked away. Kaley grabbed her arm, pulled her towards herself and made out with her.

"Who's next? What's your name?" Chuck asked.

"I'm Danny."

"Danny, where to?"

"I love her feet."

He walked up to her body and kneeled down. She spread her toes and made it harder for him. He grabbed both of her feet and sucked it off her toes.

"Thanks, Danny." Kaley said rubbing her clit.

"Who's next? Your name?" Chuck asked the third person.

"I'm Jess."

"Jess, where you going?"

"Tits."

She walked up and gave Kaley a kiss. She then lowered herself and licked the tits of Kaley.

"Finally?"

"Eric."

"I'm hoping you wanted her ass."

"Yes."

He walked to the almost 'clean' actress and kneeled down to her ass. He sucked it all out.

"Wait there Eric." Kaley said.

Kaley picked up the pace more. She the let out a giant moan and squirted. Eric licked it all off her hands and her cunt.

"Thanks Eric." She said.

"You done yet?" Chuck asked.

"Yeah, but I want this every week."