Kali's Children

Story Info
Akarna & Ah`enra's beginnings.
2.9k words
4.47
115.1k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ahenra
ahenra
7 Followers

I had a request to write Akarna and Ah`enra’s background and how we came to be apart for so long. This is how we began. I wrote it in third person to include events and feelings that aren’t solely mine. Akarna & I were born apart; I lived with Papa and he with Mother. Though he knew of my existence, I only dreamed of his. I will ask my older brother to tell the story of our parting in another tale. As before, this is an incest story with BDSM flavours, please stop here if this offends you.

*********************************

Conceived before time began and born before history was anything more than a closed, distant past and when the earth herself still had no form, Akarna was an enigma among men. Right now he paced before his mother and Mistress, frustrated. Something had been amiss for awhile now, his dreams haunted him when awake yet he couldn’t speak of why. Not even to her, from whom he had no secrets.

She simply smiled and watched her son. His hands balled into fists and striding back and forth, she was amused at the sight. She knew he’d dreamed forever of the girl, knew he had longed, had wanted, had lusted after the girl he saw every night in his visions. One with flowing raven hair and glittering dark eyes. One with a body made for his with passions and hunger to match. She had only waited for him to come to her, to admit to his Mother, Mistress and Lover what he couldn’t even admit to himself.

Akarna paused and looked to her, his own eyes jet black and gleaming, “You’ve known?”

She nodded and smiled to her son. “I’ve known.”

Akarna turned on his heel and angrily demanded, “Then where is she?!” Though submissive to his mother, she always allowed him to express himself, and this he took full advantage of, especially when he was irate.

She only chuckled at his impatience. “Ah so after this long denying her existence, now you cannot wait to even see her? Why don’t you just close your eyes and there she will be again?” There was amusement in her voice.

Akarna was not amused, and his mother’s being so only fueled his impatience. He forced himself to calm and then looked straight at her. Laughter danced in her eyes and he knew he would get no further, that to push would only delay what he so desired. Wanted, needed, he had never felt this for anyone but Mistress herself. And it wasn’t quite the same, the strength and the intensity were there but the hunger was different somehow.

Turning his back to her, Akarna breathed deeply and allowed his mind to wander to his dreams, briefly closing his eyes as Mistress suggested. He could see the girl, the lush curves he knew would fit so well into the planes of his strong body, the skin more delicate than the silk sheets on his bed, skin the color of pale moonlight that shimmered with flecks of golden light, long legs meant to wrap around him, draw him in. His cock woke with the images, pushing at the leather he wore. A thin sheen of sweat beaded on his brow and chest. Who was she, that she had such an effect? And what more would she have once she was actually here?

He startled slightly when he felt Mistress’ hands rest on his shoulders, his hips. Her lips grazed his bare skin even as her hands massaged the sinews of his thighs and ass. His body reacted to her and he moaned, knowing it wasn’t her touch that could quell the ache this time. It was an odd sensation, knowing this hunger existed for someone other than she. But she didn’t seemed bothered by it, rather, she seemed to welcome it. He heard her voice echo in his mind that this part of him wasn’t hers, this part was a wild thing, a primal beast who could ever only be sated by the little one of his visions. He growled as the girl’s image danced before him again.

Then Mistress was gone, his skin felt the chill where her hands had left him and the slight breeze of her departure danced over him. He sighed, hating when she did that and opened his eyes as he turned. And nearly tripped on her.

Kneeling at his feet was the girl from his visions, the one who set fire to his heart. She knelt, thighs spread wide, ebony silk falling to hide the treasures between. Her skin glistened, her hair shone, her back was arched a little, pressing full breasts to strain against the thin fabric halter. Metal shimmered around her neck and without looking, he knew the collar bore his name.

Then he heard one final whisper in his mind, his Mother’s voice fading, “She is your sister, and she is yours.”

His head spun and his breath caught in his massive chest. The girl looked so delicate, so fragile, a slight look of confusion on her features. Her scent drifted through the air to tease him and he growled again, feeling the beast arouse at the silent beckoning. He wanted to call to her but she had no name. She had only the brief garments and the straps of leather that wrapped the tops of her arms, and he knew, her ankles. And she was his.

The girl kneeled silently, confused and shivering. Wetting sweet lips with the tip of a pink tongue, she savored the sensations of having a form. Was he dreaming again that when he awoke it would be gone, like before? She didn’t think so. Before, in his dreams, she lived and danced but could never feel the air, could not be cold, could not reach out and have the solid floor beneath her. Now she could. What then, was this? She flexed her shoulders, the silk imprisoning her breasts another novelty. Always in his dreams she was naked, nothing between his skin and hers, and now there was this….stuff. It wasn’t entirely unpleasant, just different. She smiled.

Akarna growled, damning himself for not ever asking her name in his dreams. She was always his love, his lover, the dancing demon who came to him when he called. He wondered if she’d ever even had a name.

So he would name her. He pondered several, still pacing around her, his cock standing proudly from his body, all twelve inches pushing against the leather. His hands brushed a lock of hair from her face and she lifted liquid sable eyes to look at him. It was then that he knew her name. “Ah`enra.”

She gasped at hearing the syllables spoken, and at his touch. Always before his touch had been something she dreamed, and now it was real. She reached up and grasped his hand to keep it next to her face and whispered, now that she had a voice, “Akarna.”


He dropped to one knee in front of her, the ethereal light indeed tracing the letters of his name around her neck. So close that he could feel her breath on his lips, he whispered her name again. “Ah`enra.”

She lifted off her heels, pressing honeyed lips to his. The kiss sent a jolt of electricity through them both and her other hand came up to tangle in his hair. He reached to grab a handful of hers, crushing her mouth to his. Her lips parted eagerly, tongue darting out to duel with his, drawing the passion from him. He leaned down, she came to him and the heavens stopped.

Emboldened by having form and substance, Ah`enra moved closer, pressing up into his body, soft curves molding into Him. She could feel his solid prick, knew that he wanted her. With his leather loincloth easily moved aside, he felt her heat through the thin silk of her skirt, felt the wetness of her excitement, smelled the sweetness of her need for him. Her hands moved, roaming his body, leaving red marks where she scratched. His one hand held her head firm, the other trailing down her bare spine to the small of her back, keeping her tight against him. He groaned as the little rocks of her nipples scraped his chest, as her golden skin warmed under his touch.

When his grip on her hair lessened and the kiss broke, she smiled to him. “My beloved big brother,” she whispered and sank back to her heels once more, moving fluidly. She took the loincloth off him, deft hands making little work of the ties, and stroked his rock solid cock in hands soft and skilled. She kissed, nipped, nibbled and licked down his chest and stomach, all the time keeping his gaze with a wicked glint in her eyes. With that same gleam and a feral smile, she began to devour him, twirling her tongue first around the swollen head of his prick. He took a long, deep shuddering breath and smiled down to her.

When she wrapped her lips around his cock, Akarna had to steady his stance. Unprepared for how erotic having his little sister’s mouth engulfing him was, he nearly lost his balance, bringing his other knee down. Ah`enra was hungry, starved for this, for tasting him, for enveloping him in the warm wetness of her mouth. Her inner thighs twitched and she felt the juices from her aching pussy drench the tight curls there. One hand followed her mouth, his cock slick with her spit, moaning around the pleasure that pleasing him was bringing her. She had always known she was of his dreams, this wasn’t real but now it was, she was here, on her knees finally actually before him, and the feelings threatened to overwhelm her. She stopped caring what she did to earn her place here as sheer bliss rippled throughout her body.

Akarna reached a hand down to rest on the top of her head. Her soft moan sent vibrations through him and he growled in response. As her other hand reached to fondle his balls, his eyes slitted and a hiss of pleasure sounded through clenched teeth. Her head bobbed up and down and he could feel the muscles in the back of her throat open as she gagged a little around his size. Twelve inches was a lot for her to take!

Ah`enra felt her air cut off as she pushed him in deeper with each time she rocked forward. The momentary strangulation was a price she was more than willing to pay for this treat. She understood her place, it was here kneeling before him tending to his pleasure. She wanted her older brother, needed him, and knew that no other man could ever have her. She was his, is his.

With every thrust he was deeper inside her hot little mouth. She let him slide almost all the way out only to gobble him again, teeth carefully guarded by soft lips. His hips pulsed and he began to fuck her mouth. The smile in her eyes told him this was just what she had wanted. Both of his hands held her head now and he raped her mouth. She rocked with him, taking him deeper and deeper into her throat, cheeks flushing as she could breathe less and less, eyes glazing with lust and passion. The hand playing with his balls tightened and lessened, massaging the treat from them, and he growled to her once more.

She felt his body tense, felt his balls tighten and his cock pulse deep in her throat. She heard the low groans get louder and the growls come from deeper in his chest. Faster and faster, she sucked him, cheeks puckering in and throat opening to accept him, only to close around him tight and hot. When he came, the jets of cum seared down the back of her throat and she greedily swallowed every drop, making the tight muscles squeeze and milk every bit from him. His body jerked and spasmed but she held tight to him, finally sliding off him when his grip in her hair let up. She rocked back on her heels and wiped the back of one hand over her pretty mouth, gasping a little for air and then licking her lips.

He swept her into his arms, his heart pounding in his chest. He kissed her deeply, tasting himself on her tongue. She twined around him like a helpless animal, growlpurring and snarling as the kiss ended and she nipped his lower lip. He snarled back, his more menacing and she flinched a little, eyes narrowing and growled to him again. They fought for dominance for a moment, maybe three, before she conceded and laughed softly, never bowing before him, never lowering her eyes, only the softening of her shoulders and the deferential tilt to her head telling him she knew her place. He claimed her mouth in another kiss, one that brought the sanguine sweetness of blood in its violence and ferocity. His hands squeezed her ass as he held her tight, her strong legs wrapping around his body.

Still plundering her lips, his hands moved to span her waist. Ah`enra thrilled at his strength, his dominance The skirt sat low on her hips, the silk only in the front and back, sides open and bare. She ground her hips into his, slicking his still hard cock with the ambrosia from her throbbing pussy. She felt him press between swollen lips and felt animal inside her scream for her older brother. He teased her, tortured them both, easing her onto his massive prick and then lifting her off. She growled into their kiss and clawed at his back, needing him buried deep in her cunt. With each time he lowered her, he let her drop a little further. He was in total control, there was nothing she could do but be lost in sensation and half crazed with want.

Akarna tried to be gentle. The beast howled in frustration, wanting to be buried to the hilt in her heated insides but he resisted, not wanting to hurt her. Finally he broke their kiss and she hissed in his ear, “Damn you!” He chuckled as she bit at his neck and shoulder and clawed his back. His little sister was a hellion, and she was his to tame. When he could take no more, he sat her on his cock with one almost unforgiving thrust. She screamed and shuddered, trying to ride him. He laughed and let his grip loosen, her own weight bearing her down, pushing him deeper into her pussy.

Ah`enra screamed with pleasure as he split her in two. She felt his skin tear under her nails as he guided her in fucking him. He allowed her to think she had some control only to remind her who held the power, and held her. No amount of begging could make him relent, he took her at his pace, in his way giving her only what it amused him to give.

This first time, he was generous, as Mistress had been with him his first times. He let her cum without permission, she would learn that soon. He enjoyed the muscles of her pussy clenching around him the tight walls quivering, the honey flowing over him as she came on his cock time and time again. Her screams were music to his ears and he would bear with pride the scratches and scars she left. The time would come for her to be shacked and at his mercy, but not this first time.

He felt the fireball in his own belly, for a second time ready to explode because of his darling little sister. Every time she had closed her eyes he had called her name, holding her gaze as he took her, enjoyed her, allowed her to enjoy him. She saw the beast and her own animal answered, recognized the hunger as he saw her starvation, and the absolute love and trust that radiated between them threatened to overcome the heat from their bodies.

He came with a deep growl and a grip on her hips that left bruises for a week. She screamed and came with him more than once. He shot heated ropes of cum deep inside her, and she felt him fill her, holding tighter to him as delight wracked through her, the wild bucking of her body subsiding eventually to trembling, his cruel grasp becoming a gentle caress as he sat back and cradled her in his lap. Their kisses were soft now, lingering, and when the last one ended, they simply looked deep into one another’s eyes with no words. None were needed.

Mother’s laughter broke the spell and they looked up, twin pairs of dark eyes gazing at her. She smiled and came to wrap around them both. “My precious children.” She gazed at Akarna then Ah`enra then back to Akarna and he understood. Ah`enra was his as he was Mother’s, his to love, to protect and to guard well. His to teach, to guide and to use as he saw fit. Ah`enra was his to serve him, to please him, to know her place but always challenge, so he would never grow complacent, would never forget the hunger, the passion, the want, the need, the naked lust. They were, after all, Kali’s children.

ahenra
ahenra
7 Followers