Kambiamenti (Changes)

Story Info
Kendra is turned out by best friend's father in the Bahamas.
7.9k words
4.41
129k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What a summer. Within a span of a month and a half, I graduated high school, turned eighteen and just broke up with my boyfriend. At the time, I saw the first two events as liberation from my demanding mother. We had butted heads since she left my father. That was when I was 8. He stayed in New Jersey while we moved on to California. I lived under her roof, which meant that I had to abide by her strict and somewhat unfair rules. She always told me that once I turned 18 I could leave and do whatever I wanted. Of course, I held her to that statement and planned to move out with, my boyfriend, Kevin before we started college in the fall. The third episode left me feeling totally dejected, demoralized and just plain brokenhearted. Since freshman year, Kevin and I hung out everyday. We were inseparable. We were “KK” (my name is Kendra). I guess in my naivety, I believed he was the one. He put up with my crazy-ass mother, my over dramatizing every situation and even waited nearly two years before we consummated our relationship. Now, after four years of what I thought was happiness, he tells me he “wants to see what else is out there…let’s still be friends”. –Bullshit- The day he told me I got half way through throwing away all of the trinkets, cards, (now dried) roses, letters, etc. he gave me when I broke down crying. “What was I going to do”, I desperately thought. I, in my head, planned to be with this guy, have him take care of me forever. I tried to find solace in my girlfriends, but most of them were doing what I had planned on doing after graduation. Only a couple of my friends were still single: Gina and Vanessa. Gina hung out with me for about a week, when she finally got fed up with my groveling and subsequently stopped returning my calls. Vanessa and I were close early on in high school, spending the night at each others house (when my mother wasn’t being a complete bitch), but rarely hung out after that, as she became known as a party girl in our junior year, but managed to change her ways after her father pleaded with her to get serious. He even begged her to start hanging around me again. He finally made a deal with her, that if she calmed down and graduated with at least a 3.5 GPA, he would take care of her tuition. She did, and he was true to his word. In fact, he more than pay for her tuition, he bought her a brand new Lexus! That wasn’t all. A week after she told me about her new car, she called me and said she had a surprise and wanted to tell me in person. About 30 minutes later she showed up at my house, in her brand new car of course, and told the news.

“So what is it ‘Ness?” I asked her, apathetically, still in a haze over my recent woes.

“You have plans, in say, two weeks?”

“Girl, I just broke up with my high school sweetie, who I planned on moving in with”, I said sarcastically. “No I don’t have plans”.

Vanessa just kind of stared at me wide-eyed, mouth open.

I retracted, “I’m sorry ‘Ness, I don’t mean to be a bitch. I’m just still upset, is all”.

“It’s all good Ken, I am about to lift your spirits”, she said.

“Don’t tell me you started smoking pot again,” I scolded her, thinking she was going to try and get my high.

“You are retarded”, she said, laughing. “My dad is taking me to the Bahamas and told me to bring a friend…and since you helped turn me around, I think you should come with. What’ya say?”

“Oh my God! Ness, are you serious?” not sure if she was kidding or not.

“Serious as a heart attack, I’m going to the mall tomorrow to go shopping, I’ll pick you up at 10am”, she replied and gave me big hug. “We’re going to have so much fun, and you’re going to forget about…uh…what’s his name”, she continued and we both laughed.

The next day we were at the mall trying to find the cutest, albeit skimpiest clothing we could find. I had trouble finding stuff that fit right, because, though I was well endowed since junior high, I was still rail thin everywhere else, except my butt (Thanks Mom!). I really felt awkward and rarely showed odd cleavage, until now, that is. I was headed to the Bahamas, where nobody knew me. I kind of had a new outlook on the summer. I was going to have some fun, damn it, I was certain of that.

Two weeks later, Vanessa and her father arrived at my house to pick me up. I said my “good-bye, see ya’ in two weeks” to my mother as Vanessa’s father loaded my bags into his Escalade.

“You know they probably have refrigerators at the hotel”, he quipped. “You can leave yours here, your mother will probably need it”

He was always joking. I may have over packed a little, but a girl’s got to have options.

In no time we were off to the airport. Vanessa rode shotgun and I sat in the backseat behind her. We were all so excited.

“What are you girls going to’ do first,” Vanessa’s dad asked.

“Hit the beach and look for guys,” Vanessa snapped.

“Yeah not while your hanging with me, you’re not,’ he replied.

“I think I’m going to get some sleep, Mr. Orsograndini,” I said. “The I looked up the hotel online and the rooms look really nice.”

“Call me Vincent, all my friends do,” he said, looking back at me in the rearview.

What a relief to get away from my mother and spend the time with my friend and her father. He was so nice. We were thousands of miles of away and I already felt free.

We got to the airport, checked in, made it through security in no time. We had a little time to kill, so we grabbed a little breakfast before we boarded. Vanessa and I read through a brochure trying to plan everything we were going to do. ‘Nessa’s dad, Vincent rather, was telling us about all of the places he was going to take us to.

“What do ya’ need that brochure for?” he said, “I’ll take the two of ya’s to the best places, places that aren’t even in that thin”, he continued, referring to our brochure. Vanessa told me later that he goes there at least twice a year. He ran some sort of trucking business and was very well off financially.

Moments later we boarded the plane, first class no less, and we were off. I couldn’t wait. 10 hours to paradise! About 2 hours into the flight, Vincent fell asleep and Vanessa soon followed. I was so excited last night; I stayed up until almost one in the morning, yet I still couldn’t sleep. I kept thinking about Kevin, but not in a sad way. Instead, I thought about how much fun I could have now that we were apart and how good this trip was going to be for me. I really wanted to come home a changed woman. I let my mind wander and soon fell asleep. I remember having a dream I was making love to Kevin. Only it wasn’t Kevin. The body was similar: tall, athletic; but It wasn’t the same face. In fact I couldn’t see his face. In the dream, the figure kept moving into different positions, making me do things I had never done with Kevin. Every time I would try to look at his face, into his eyes, he would flip me over and bend me this way and that. It was quite intense. I woke up to with moistness between my legs. I got up and went to the bathroom to freshen up. I returned to my seat and in a short couple of hours we arrived at the airport in Nassau.

We arrived at sunset and it was beyond gorgeous. We grabbed our luggage, grabbed a shuttle to the hotel and checked in. Vanessa and I shared a room while Vincent stayed in the suite next to ours.

“We’re here!” ‘Nessa screamed, tackling me onto the bed.

“Can you believe it?” I asked, “What do you want to do first?”

“Let’s go down to the bar downstairs, have a drink and go from there. Whatever comes to mind.”

“Sounds like a plan,” I replied and darted off to the bathroom, yelling “I got first dibs on the shower.

“Bitch!” was all I heard as I shut the bathroom door behind me. That was our affectionate name for one another. (Smile)

Though the hot shower felt delicious, I didn’t spend long there. I was to fired up. I soaped up my body and washed my auburn curls and was out. I wrapped my hair and then my body in a towel and stepped out of the bathroom to grab my clothes.

“Took long enough”, Vanessa snapped sarcastically.

“Yeah right, I just hope you’re as fast as I am. Now hurry up.”

‘Nessa shut the door and turned on the water. I went to one of my bags for a bra and pair of panties. I found a pair and laid them on the bed. I released the towel from my body and dropped it to the floor. I stood in front of the floor length mirror that was on the wall and looked over my body. I don’t know if it was my mind set, the atmosphere or what, but I felt different about my figure. I always felt self conscious about being so skinny and having such a big butt and big breasts. Now, was different. I actually liked what I saw. I held my large boobs in my hands, holding them up and looking at my dark brown nipples that stiffened in the cool air. Then I turned around to look at my ass. It only looked too big because of how slim I was. I was really feeling great about myself, when, at that moment, our room door opened:

“Hey, girls, I’m on my way---OH MY GOD!” Vincent said as he walked through the door, seeing me completely nude.

“Oh my goodness, I am so sorry”, I cried, quickly wrapping the towel around my body. “I shouldn’t have…”

“No, No. I should have knocked”, he said, covering his eyes. “The door was ajar and I just wanted to tell you ladies that I was headed out for awhile. I’ll be back this evening. Don’t wait up.” He continued, “I’m terribly sorry Kendra. Where’s Vanessa?”

I was now on the bed wrapped in my towel trying to pull the blanket over me to cover up even more. My skin changed from caramel-brown to beet red, I was so embarrassed. I could barely answer him.

“She’s in the shower.” I said quivering.

“Don’t tell her, please”, we said simultaneously. I was so glad he said that. He gave a comforting smile and walked out softly but swiftly. I pulled myself together and put on my undergarments. Vanessa stepped out of the shower shortly after.

“Are you ok?” she said, seeing the flush look on my face.

“I’m fine, let’s get ready and get out of here”.

We got dressed and headed out. We ended up going downstairs to the bar. It was very “touristy”, but we ended up talking to a couple of guys who had been there for a few days already. Vanessa asked them to show us around. She was much more outgoing than I was. They happily obliged and took us to a club where we ended up having more drinks and doing some dancing. Vanessa was really getting her freak on, dancing in between two guys (different than the ones we originally met). I had to take a break and sit at the bar for a moment. One of the guys that took us there was really sweet, but he kept following me around like a little puppy dog. He kept asking me if I needed another drink, offering me a seat whenever the opportunity arose, basically in my face the whole time. I didn’t want to be rude, like I said: he was sweet. But I just didn’t feel like being bothered at this point. Even though I was dancing a little, I think the alcohol was getting to me and I started feeling a little emotional and I didn’t want to give it up to the first nice guy I met. I waited for Vanessa to get off the dance floor for a second. When she came over to the bar, I told her I was going back to the room and relax.

“Don’t go”, she interrupted. “These guys invited us to their room to party. Look, they’re really cute”, she continued, ignoring the first guys we met, who were still hanging by my side.

“You go ahead, I need some sleep. Tomorrow night I’ll be in better spirits”.

“Ok, don’t wait up for me though”, she said with a giggle and dashed off with two guys, who in my opinion, weren’t all that cute.

So, I caught a cab and went back to the room. I stripped down to just my panties (not before making sure the door was completely shut) and put on a one of Kevin’s wife beater tank tops I had stowed away. I just couldn’t resist. His scent was all over it. I guess I was still sprung on him. I decided to then, turn on the TV to take my mind off of him.

I began to doze off into another dream of the Kevin-like figure manhandling me, when I was awaken by laughter. I though it might be ‘Ness, so I went to the door to unlock it for her. I looked out the peephole and saw her father’s large frame propped against the wall, holding some lady I had never send before. She was older, probably about his age. She was moderately good-looking, in her face that is. Her body looked like Jessica Rabbit’s: with big round hips and huge boobs. She even had red hair. They were embracing each other, talking face to face. He had his hands all over her ass and pulled her close for a deep kiss. I watched them like this for about five minutes, when he finally found his room key and took her into his room. I went back to bed and tried to fall asleep.

I was almost into "LaLa" land when I heard noise coming from the other room. I put ear next to the wall to confirm what I thought I heard. It was a woman moaning. As I focused in on the sound, I could make out what she was saying: “Oh Vincent, Fuck me, Fuck me harder.”

I was shocked at hearing one of my best friend’s fathers having sex in the next room. Though I was shocked and somewhat mortified, I couldn’t pull my ear away from the wall. She got louder, and he to began moaning. Next thing I knew, they had the bedsprings squeaking and the headboard banging against the wall. I pulled away from the wall and fell to the bed. I don’t know why I got scared that they would hear me, I don’t know. I slipped under the covers and lay silent. The pounding continued and in a peculiar way, it was making me hot. I could feel my nipples stiffen under my shirt as they headboard slammed into the wall repeatedly. Vincent’s “Jessica Rabbit” was getting more vocal, but less clear in what she was saying. “Fuck me” turned into “mmff, me, f-f-h-h-ha-har-der-er-er”. My hand found it’s way into my panties. My finger slid over my clit. Down then up, I rubbed it slowly. BANG! BANG! BANG! The pounding continued. Vincent’s moaning turned into carnal grunting. My finger play became more rapid and I could feel my head get light and my hand get wetter. It was too much to handle. My legs closed tight around my hand, and I let out a slow soft gasp, almost at the same time the banging subsided. I just lay there with my eyes closed, my mind in a daze. When my senses returned, I pulled my hand from between my legs and went to the bathroom to clean up. I couldn’t believe it. I just masturbated to my girlfriend’s dad having sex. I thought just listening was bad enough. I went back to bed, but could hardly sleep. I eventually slipped away, woke early, around 7am when Vanessa finally knocked on the door. She looked like hell rolled over.

“Have fun?” I said, knowing she probably couldn’t understand a word I said. She just walked passed me, mumbled something and plopped on the bed. I couldn’t fall back asleep. I kept thinking about, Vincent and the busty red head he was screwing a few short hours ago. I had this vision in my head of this hefty man giving it to this voluptuous woman. Around 9:30 am, I decided to go downstairs for breakfast while Vanessa was still sleeping. As I crossed through the lobby to get the restaurant, I saw Vanessa’s dad kissing the woman goodbye. She sure did look happy. I tried to hurry through across the lobby before he noticed me, but as he turned, he caught me.

“Hey, Ken!” he said, trying to get my attention. I looked back pretending I hadn’t seen him in the first place.

“Oh, hey Mr. O—

“Vincent, remember?” he interrupted. “Where you going?”

“Just going to grab some breakfast. I’m starving”, I said.

“Oh, me too. I’ll join ya’”, he said with big grin and put his big bear paw across my delicate shoulder.

We sat down and looked through the menu. I was so nervous. Every time I looked at him I thought about last night. I imagined him drilling into her. I tried to concentrate on the menu, but only wondered what position he had her in.

“So. You two have fun last night?” he asked.

If he only knew.

I looked at him with a confused look, only because I only caught the last couple words he said. I was thinking about what he looked like naked.

“You and Vanessa. You two have a good time?” he repeated.

“Yeah, we had fun. Drank a little, danced. It was cool.”

He just kind of nodded. “Good…me too.”

He got my attention with that remark. “Really? What did you end up doing?” I asked, curious to see what he had to say.

“Oh, I went to club a friend of mine owns down here. I kind of laid one on, myself, last night.”

The waiter arrived then and proceeded to take our orders.

“For you, young lady?” said the waiter.

“I’ll just take a blueberry muffin and some orange juice, please”

Vincent looked at me, confused. “I thought you were starving. That’s all you’re going to eat”, he questioned.

I thought about it and said, “Hmm, yeah. I really need to watch my figure”. Yeah right, I just couldn’t sit there for long. Too many thoughts raced through my head.

He looked down at me, sort of giving me a once over. “You gotta’ watch your figure?” he chuckled, and then slapped his rotund belly. “Well you better try harder,” he offered sarcastically, “You’re catching up to me,” he continued with a smile.

All of a sudden I didn’t feel uncomfortable anymore. He was very charming and calming. He placed his order with the waiter. We chatted some more and I soon found myself opening up to him.

“So, Vanessa tells me your boyfriend broke up with you”, he asked.

“Yeah, he did”, I sighed.

“What’s wrong with him?” he said. “Did he turn gay, or what?”

I wasn’t quite expecting that remark, but I liked the way he talked to me like another adult and not his little girl’s little friend.

“I mean you’re a beautiful girl. I don’t know where you get the idea that you gotta’ watch your figure”, he continued, as the waiter arrived with our food. “Did he tell you dat?”

Oh my god, his east coast accent was really sexy, I thought.

“Not straight-out. I just know that he just likes that thin look, so I guess I have tried to please him,” I answered.

“Well, now you don’t have to worry about that jerk. You’re a knockout. A real man loves a real woman,” he replied, offering me some of his food. “Have some of mine”

While I only had a muffin, Vincent had ordered a full plate: eggs, bacon, sausage, toast, fruit. He extended his fork to my mouth and offered me a bite of the fresh melon he had ordered. I couldn’t believe it. Just last night I fingered myself to the sound of him fucking some woman and now he was feeding me. The whole scene was giving me goose bumps. I can’t describe the feeling I felt, thinking that maybe, Vincent, my friend Vanessa’s father, wanted me. He fed me another bite, and from the corner of my eye, could see a (older) couple catching us mid-flirt. I only imagined what we looked like to the voyeurs. Vincent: a middle- aged, Italian-American man, about the size of a grizzly bear. Me: an 18-year old, Korean/African-American girl. This also made me paranoid as I though about what Vanessa would think if she saw us sitting here. I became real nervous and tense and told him that Vanessa and I had plans to go to the beach. I got up and ran back to the room in a hurry. Vanessa was just getting out of the shower when I entered the room.

“Hey, girl.” She said, taking a second look at me, “why are you sweating?”

“Just getting a little morning exercise,” I quickly changed the subject. “So, how was last night?”

She proceeded to tell me about her late night romp with the three guys she left with. Unbelievable. Her father gives her a trip to the Bahamas (amongst other things) for settling down and taking things serious, then gets gangbanged as soon as she lands on the island. This wouldn’t be the last I would hear of her antics. For the next four nights, we went out together, but ended up getting back to the room separately. Each night, she hooked up with a different guy, sometimes two or three. I really wanted to have fun, maybe hook up with someone. Not only were the guys she was leaving with, not up to my standards (even though nobody would ever find out, I still wouldn’t get with these guys, not for one night) I still wasn’t ready to just…do it. I wanted to, I guess, but I couldn’t give it up to just anyone. I think Vanessa was getting irritated with me because we were here a week already and hadn’t gotten any action. She let me hear about it too.