Kami Takes Control

Story Info
This time Kami has a surprise for him.
2.9k words
3.33
48.4k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kami knew she wanted this to be a great and she had getting ready for it all day long. It was still early enough in the morning that she had a few hours till she was going to pick him up. She had just returned home from a most beneficial tanning session. She had beautiful tan lines where her panty line had been, and kept the natural look on the top so even her chest was nice and tan. Being all sweaty Kami decided to step into the shower to cool off and begin the rest of her preparations.

Her shower must have lasted close to an hour, she had to brush her teeth, wash up real nice, shave her legs and trim her well kept strawberry blonde pussy. After she felt refreshed and quite comfortable She stepped out to dry herself off. Kami slowly rubbed herself with the towel and imagined him running his hands up and down her body. She got tingles up and down her arms and legs. With a little giggle she finished up and slipped a robe on and walked into her room to gather the rest of her things. She put a pile of things on the bed to be packed up later and looked for her nail polish and her makeup. Kami put a light coat of bright red polish on her finger and toe nails and proceeded to the makeup. She knew that he hated when she didn’t wear much makeup and she did not want to disappoint him, so she put a little extra effort in making herself look special.

When that was done and the polish was dry Kami went to the mirror to fix her hair even though she knew it would be all over the place in a few hours. After she finished her hair, Kami then went to her closet to find the appropriate clothing. She wasn't sure what she would wear, but it had to be something nice because that night she was going blow him away. She glanced through her assorted dresses and she couldn't find anything that seemed to fit the occasion, until something caught her eye. It was a small black dress that was low at the top and high at the bottom and it fit her body pretty nicely. With a smile she pulled it off the hanger and set it down to find her accessories.

She immediately searched through her underwear drawer; however, she decided to give a surprise to him later. Besides she liked the freedom of being naked underneath, and the feeling the of the breeze slip right through her was exhilarating. Kami closed the drawer only grabbing a pair of white knee highs to go for the innocent school girl look. But he would soon find that Kami was no innocent little girl. She slowly slipped the knee highs up her legs, imagining his touch and Kami smiled as she continued to dress. Kami looked in the mirror and was quite impressed with what she saw. She was very happy with what she had created for herself, and the 30 lbs. That she had recently lost made her a complete knock-out. She was so excited to see him and she knew he would like what he saw!

On the way out the door, Kami stopped back in the bathroom and lightly sprayed herself with the perfume he had gotten for her from Victoria's Secret and then she headed to the kitchen to get him a little surprise she had picked up earlier and. When she finally got to her car she knew she would be late, but Kami knew how she would make it up to him. When She got to the place the decided to meet, he was waiting for her outside and he walked up to the car with a big smile. He got in and before she could say anything he told her she would have to pay for being late. He gave her breast a little squeeze and winked at Kami. She could smell his cologne and she thought he smelled soooo good.

She couldn't wait to get to the hotel and show him her surprises. The drive to the hotel seemed to take forever but the room was all paid for and he had already checked them in, so they went up to the room immediately. He couldn't even wait until we got to the room to begin the fun. He kept running his hands all over Kami’s ass and breasts. Once they got into the elevator he grabbed her and began to kiss her very passionately. His tongue felt so good against hers, and when his hand crawled up her leg, Kami almost came right there. He found her first little surprise with one hand and then he gave her a swat on the ass with the other and he had a very excited smile.

As the elevator stopped and the doors opened, he removed his hand from her pussy and licked it off. They stepped off and chased her down the hall to the room and he could tell that this was going to be one amazing kind of night. He fumbled with the key for a little but when she got the door opened he picked her up, closed the door with his foot and tossed her onto the large bed. He pulled off his shirt and revealed his chest to Kami. She always loved the way he looked without a shirt on and this was no exception. He wanted to continue but she stopped him. Kami told him that she had a lot in store for him. Kami led him by the hand to the center of the room and they stripped each others clothes off.

Kami liked to show off for him and kept her white stockings and heels on. He stepped in and his arms warmed her in the cool room. They began to kiss passionately roughly. He guided Kami’s silky smooth leg up onto the side of a chair and began to massage her hot and very wet pussy. She could feel her the warm liquid begin to run from inside her and she smiled as she continued to kiss him. Kami started to feel her knees shaking from the pleasure of his fingers deep within her pussy. He pulled his hand away and grabbed Kami’s hand and led her to the bed.

He told Kami to lay down and she followed his command. He laid next to her and again the began to kiss. Kami remembered the bag of surprises she brought and interrupted him to get her bag. She went to the chair and picked it up and brought it back to the bed. She set it down at the end of the bed and crawled back up to him and resumed kissing him. By this time Kami was very horny but she was wanting to build it until she felt like she was about to explode. Kami could tell that he was enjoying everything that was happened so far. As much as she loved him to be in control, Kami was feeling very strong tonight. She wanted to heighten the fun, so she began to kiss his neck knowing how it got him real bad. Kami continued to kiss down his chest paying attention to his nipples, sucking, licking and kissing every part of his chest.

Kami continued to his down his stomach to his groin and took his cock in her mouth and licked the tip with her tongue. She pulled him out of her mouth and stroked on his dick and then she moved down to his balls. Being the bad girl she was, she took them into her mouth one at a time and licked them. Kami smiled as he began to squirm a little. Then Kami reached to her bag again and pulled out a can. She showed him that it was whipped cream and he gave her a devilish smile so she continued. She could tell it was still a little chilled because he cringed a little as Kami sprayed it all over his dick and his balls. She then slowly began to lick it all off while she looked up at his face. The look of complete pleasure told her that he was completely enjoying her work. She smiled in satisfaction knowing that for once she was in control of him.

Kami continued licking and sucking until there wasn't a drop left on him. Then, she reached for her bag again and pulled out a small bottle of wine and opened it slowly poured the contents from the crevice in his neck down his chest and stomach, and over his cock and balls. Kami proceeded to lick the wine up and it tasted so much better from his bottle then it ever would anywhere else. She spread it out all over his front side and licked and sucked it all up until there was nothing left of this either. By this time he wanted her to roll over so he could just stick his cock in into her, but Kami wanted him to cum in her mouth. She wanted to please him like he had pleased her in their previous encounters.

Once more Kami reached into her bag of tricks and pulled out a bottle of Hershey's chocolate syrup. She got up on her knees, leaned back and drizzled it into her mouth and down her chest and she again went to work. This time she only paid attention to his dick and she sucked it in and swallowed just a little of the chocolate as she began to lick him. Kami licked around the tip and up and down the shaft and even around the very base of his dick. After she got to this shave base of his cock, she continued back up and put the whole thing back in her mouth, and began bobbing her head back and forth. The chocolate was still in her mouth and his dick tasted so good.

Kami began sucking faster and she wanted him to cum inside her mouth so bad. Faster and deeper she went trying to deep throat it and Kami was rewarded for her hard work. He grabbed for her shoulders and started pumping his cock deeper into Kami’s mouth. She knew he was close so she bobbed and sucked even faster. She could hear his breath start to get harder and then he buckled and she heard him scream that he was coming so she grabbed his cock and sucked him into her mouth and he came. Kami took it all in every drop and she swallowed it. She licked his dick clean and swallowed then she crawled up his body and laid her pussy on his still hard dick and leaned over to kiss him. He was amazed at the control Kami had taken and he pulled her to him and kissed her deeply. He seemed to savor the taste of the chocolate and his cum that still remained in Kami’s mouth.

Kami wanted his dick in her; however, she realized it would need a little time to recover from her onslaught. He had other ideas at this point though. He pushed her to the side of him and he rolled Kami onto her tummy, flat on the bed. He began to kiss her all over her tattoo and down her to her legs and the he spread her legs wide and he began to finger her. Kami opened her legs up and spread them wide so he had better access to her already drenched pussy. His hands and mouth felt so good on her skin and she wanted him so bad but he insisted that now was her time to wait. When he finished with her backside he rolled Kami over to her back and began to caress her tits. He paused for a minute and Kami looked down at him to see what he was up to.

She saw he was getting the wine that she had placed on the bed. He told her that he was going to give her the same treatment that she gave him. He ran the wine over her tits and into her bellybutton, and dribbled a little down onto Kami’s pussy. He began kissing and licking her again and as he did this he put his finger back into Kami’s pussy and mixed the wine her juices. Her tits were the first things that his lips were attracted to and he kissed around them and licked and sucked on the nipples. He caressed them in his hands and continued to pleasure her. Then he moved on to Kami’s stomach and licked up all the wine that he left there, and licked it all out of her bellybutton.

Kami begged him to let her fuck him, but he still insisted that he continue and be the one in control. All for her pleasure, he guaranteed that Kami would like the sex much more if she let him finish. He continued downward until he reached her thighs and he kissed and licked and rubbed them deeply. He was licking all around the inside of her thighs and would gradually get a taste of the edges of Kami’s pussy. She began to squirm and he plunged his long tongue deep into her on fire pussy. He licked around the whole areas and sucked out all the juice that he could get in. He ate Kami like he hadn't eaten for days, and she was enjoying every second of it.

Kami could feel herself slipping into ecstasy and her body began to twitch and squirm against his hand as she began to orgasm. As Kami began to cum, his hand reached up and again caressed her nipples. Kami started pumping her hips into his face and covered him with her cum. Kami must have been having my orgasm for about 5 minutes, but it seemed like forever. It was one of the best orgasms she had ever had and when she was done, he gave her pussy one last lick and kissed his way up her body as he wiped his cum-filled face over her body. He reached her mouth and had her suck her come from his tongue. He told Kami that turn about was fair play.

Then Kami looked him in the eyes and said "Fuck me now!" He gave me this impressed look (probably because I have never been so dominant with him before) and told her to roll over onto her back. He positioned himself between Kami’s legs and pushed her legs further apart. He took his large hard cock in his hand and guided it to Kami’s wet pussy. It felt so good as he slid it in and Kami reached down and used her fingers to gently rub against her clit. After he had penetrated her slowly, he grabbed her feet in his hands and pushed himself deeply into Kami. He began pumping, pushing him in and out of her pussy. When they got a steady rhythm, Kami began to slide her clit against her fingers even harder as he slid back and forth.

Kami could already feel her cum dripping down the crack of her ass and onto the sheets. She was so wet and he continued pumping her hard and she could feel his nuts hitting her ass. Kami was hitting another orgasm and was he. He suddenly pulled out of her pussy and grabbed his cock to steady it and with one push he slid deeply into Kami’s ass. She let out a loud gasp and groaned as he pumped as hard as he could. Her head was spinning she began screaming wanting the whole hotel to know how much pleasure she was feeling. And with a few hard pumps into her ass it was over. It was so wonderful as she grabbed the sheets and screamed in massive orgasm. He could not hold out any more and he pulled out of Kami. He jerked off and his cum shot out on to her pussy and stomach. Kami massaged it into her skin and licked his cum off her fingers.

He licked his way from Kami’s pussy to her face and they kissed for what seemed like hours. They collapsed into each others arms and lightly kissed each other. Kami had never been so fulfilled in her whole life. The other two experiences were awesome, but this one had put her over the edge. They laid there for a while and finally decided to get up and take a shower. Kami stepped under the running warm water and took his hand as he followed. They washed each other off and their cum and the treats from earlier all washed to the bottom of the drain. Kami knelt down and took his cock in her mouth and sucked him hard. As she kneeled before him she sucked and stroked him off until he came for a third time.

After they composed themselves and were all clean, they stepped out and dried each other off. He led her back to the bed and as they laid there, he brought her to one last orgasm with his hands. When he was done, they both drifted off into a deep sleep.