Kamini: A Sinful Desire Ch. 02

Story Info
She finally seduces her stepson.
4.6k words
4.47
192k
39

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 12/20/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part I

Lying down over his bed that night, Sidd began to think. It was the best day of his life and still he couldn't believe that everything between him and his sexy stepmother had happened. It was his first time that he had tasted a pussy and he felt excited about it. Then he thought about his father. He felt bad for him. He is a decent man, a little busy though, has little time to spare for his family, but he had given them such luxuriant lives which any average family could only dream about. But who could have known that matters would change so quickly after he left on his a week-long tour. Sidd was feeling guilty for what had happened but there was nothing he could do to change it back.

"What has happened has happened and it was best to keep it a secret." He murmured.

After a while he closed his eyes and tried to sleep. The moment he shut his eyes, his mind gave out animated sequences of her naked images as he had seen her while performing cunnilingus. These were titillating thoughts of her that aroused him unwillingly.

"Oh Kamini," he moaned, "God! You are so 'HOT'."

He gradually pushed his hand into his shorts and started stroking his semi erect dick. His desperation towards her was as powerful as it was before. And it aggravated his motions in a way that he began to stroke himself violently. His whole body began to shudder and eventually when he burst his load in his shorts, he frantically screamed out, "oh Kamini, Ohhhh..."

Some time later he heard a soft voice calling him out,

"Sidd, Wake up...." The voice said.

He opened his eyes and looked in the direction. When he saw Kamini, he quickly sat up. It was dawn already. He couldn't remember when he fell asleep but he surely remembered that last night, before he fell asleep, he was jerking off his load. So his first reaction after he woke up was to see if his shorts had any traces of his cum.

Kamini sat down next to him and whispered into his ears, "It was your first time, right?"

"Huh?" Sidd, who was busy looking down at his shorts answered with a blunt look. He looked at her, baffled, as his mind recollected her words that she had spoken before.

"Err... Yeah, I guess so...," he said, hesitatingly.

"There is something I wanted to tell you." She said keeping her voice as low as she could.

"Yeah, go on." Sidd said.

Looking into his eyes she said, "I guess we both know that what happened between us yesterday was an innocent mistake." She paused for a moment and then added, "Sidd, I am your father's wife and that makes us mother and son, Right?"

"Yeah, I guess so." Sidd responded.

"Sidd, this marriage is important to me, and I hope you know why. I am divorced once. I can't keep ruining my marriages for petty mistakes I make." She said giving him a worried look.

Sidd kept looking at her beautiful face for some time. Her distressed expression bothered him. He had been thinking over the same issue. He agreed to her. He realized that if they continue doing this and if they ever his father catches them in compromised position, then it would ruin their lives. So it is better to stop and to stay low.

He gave her a nod. "I think you are right." He said.

They agreed on it and decided to live on their lives like good friends.

For few days everything went normal between the two. Kamini and Sidd were acting like good friends and life was going on fine. But still Sidd felt horny about his sultry step mom. For him she was a feeling of a hot boiling passion with a tincture of guilt; an incestuous desire that was impossible to overcome. A single thought about her would make his banana pop out of its skin and every time he fucked his pillow fantasizing about her, he experienced much intense orgasm then he ever did.

Kamini too on the other hand was not feeling normal. After Anil had returned from his tour he had started staying busy, so much that he never realized that he had been neglecting his young hot sexy wife. It had been almost 2 weeks that Kamini had felt a cock in her pussy. After every night without sex, she grew hornier.

Eventually it was one night. After finishing her kitchen work, she arrived into her room. She saw her husband sitting over the bed with his files scattered all around him. She got into the bed and tried to sleep. But nonetheless she was finding it hard to sleep. And with a despairing urge to-be-fucked, her desperate hands went in search of her husband's cock.

"Oh honey, I need it. I need to feel you inside-of me." She said rubbing his cock from over his pajamas.

But Anil was too busy with his work and showed less interest in her. Kamini felt depressed. She took his hand and drove it underneath her gown. She rubbed his fingers between her soaked up cunt lips and whispered, "See how wet I am."

"Kamini, Dear, I am sorry. Honey, I am studying this case of a very important person. I have to operate on him tomorrow, so I need to concentrate on his file tonight." He said and then he slowly pulled his hand out of her gown and buried his head again into the file.

Kamini shocked at her husband's behavior. No man had ever rejected her before. That moment she felt a bitter rage for her husband who had turned her down so heartlessly. He got up and walked out of the room into her balcony.

How could he do that to me? - She thought - if I would have given Sidd this opportunity he would be hopping like a rabbit before me.

Helpless but filled with desire to-be-fucked, she returned to her bed and eventually went to sleep.

Next morning Kamini was still upset with the last night's episode. When her husband saw her banging things, he realized how upset she was. He had never seen her so upset before. So before he left, he went close to her, hugged her and kissed her tender lips. He consoled her saying, "Oh baby, I am really sorry for my yesterday's behavior. I promise tonight I will make you scream like never before."

These were welcome words to her ears and they quickly relaxed her mind. "Promise?" She asked bringing a nasty smile on her face.

Anil relaxed when he saw his young wife smiling after all. "Yeah, it's a promise." He said kissing her cheek once again.

When Anil left, Kamini closed the door. Then she turned on the T.V. and sat down on the adjacent couch to watch it. Although her eyes were watching the T.V. screen, her mind was elsewhere. She was finding it hard to believe that her husband would keep his promise. And if he does keep his promise, will that be enough, she giggled at her naughty thought. She gradually pulled her gown up and her hand went to stroll near her crotch. She was still wet and horny. Her notorious mind recalled what she had thought about her stepson the other night standing at the balcony. Why not? - She thought and giggled. She got up and walked to his room. Sidd was inside his room studying for his next week's exams. She knocked on the door and said, "Sidd you there?"

"Ya, come in, the doors open." Sidd replied from inside. She opened the door and saw her stepson at his desk, studying.

Standing there at the door she asked, "So, how are your studies going?"

"Good!" He answered. For a moment his lusty eyes scanned her hot-bod from top to toe. Kamini quickly noticed it but said nothing.

"Ok, Sidd, I am going for a bath, just in case if anyone rings the door bell will you answer the door please." She said trying to sound sweet.

Sidd nodded looking up at her, "Yeah, Sure I will." He replied.

"Thanks dear." She said giving him a naughty smile and then she left.

As soon as she left his room, Sidd jumped from his seat. He thought it was a great opportunity for him to refresh his fading memories of her naked body. He waited impatiently for some time and then wrapping up his study material, he made his way to her room. After reaching her bathroom door, he gently turned the doorknob to see if he was lucky enough to find the door open and Guess what? It was.

Inside her bathroom, Kamini had undressed and her silken body was ready to dip in the warm water inside the bathtub. It was about time as she rose her foot to step into to the tub; she heard the squeaky doorknob turn. Her lips curved into a nasty smile as she realized her voyeur stepson was at it again. She was already feeling nasty and her 'cock-craving' pussy was soaking wet.

Without giving him any hints, she walked to the bathroom closet and picked out a bottle of jasmine oil. Pouring it on her palms she walked back to the tub. Then Standing right beside it and humming her favorite tune, she rubbed her oil-soaked palms over her skin just above her breasts giving herself a gentle massage.

The scented oil that dripped from the sides of her palms fell over her breasts and streamed down to her nipples. She quickly followed the trail to evenly spread the oil over her wobbling milk sacks. She stroked them both softly with her hands and feeling their huge size under her palms she squeezed them a little. Then pouring some more oil over her palms she rubbed it under her breasts slowly massaging her way down to her board flat tummy.

Then after she finished massaging her tum, she gently lifted her right leg and placed it over the edge of the tub. Somewhat facing the door, in a way that her young and restless voyeur could see some portion of her thigh, her hip and her hairy snatch. When Sidd saw her turn and face to his side, frightened that she would see him, so he quickly pulled the door and reduced the gap through which he was peeping. But Kamini wanted him to watch her and therefore she took care not to look direct at the door.

Kamini then poured the oil direct over her thigh letting it drip down to the inner portion of her milky thigh. She moved her fingers letting the oil gently spread over the entire portion of her soft cushy thigh.

Sidd couldn't believe what he was seeing. He licked his lips that had grown dry in anticipation. In the foggy room her oiled skin glistened like silk.

Gently as she massaged her inner thigh her fingers reached close to her hairy crotch, so close that they came up just to her outer lips but didn't quite touch it. Sidd gulped a whole load of saliva when his anticipation craved for her fingers to touch her pussy. She moved in a bit closer and at last her finger just grazed her pussy lips making her coo in ecstasy. Then she cupped her four fingers over her puffed out cunt lips, and pressing them with her fingers, she gently massaged her pussy in circular motion as softly as she could.

"Umhhh... Ohhh..." she sighed as she felt her lust growing.

Sidd felt his throat go dry when he saw this. He couldn't stop himself from letting his hand go underneath his shorts. He gradually began to stroke his semi hardened dick. And before he could anticipate any further he saw her other hand pickup the sponge and dip it in the hot water. Kamini looked down at her crotch, holding the sponge right above it, she squeezed the warm water over it. She chuckled as she felt tickling sensation with the water falling over her sensitive outer lips and running through the gaps of her slit. Finally, she slewed the sponge over her soaked up outer lips and slowly rubbed it through her slit. This made her moan, "Oh yeah! Oh!" And this time it was much louder.

Sidd watched her getting hornier; her breasts rose and fell, as she heaved overwhelmingly. She cooed and bit her lips with her rising passion, as the wet rough surface of the sponge rubbed harder between her pussy lips. The edge of which kept brushing her clit hood making her go crazy. She threw her head back, her whole body growing weak but her hand moved faster between her hips.

And then suddenly he saw the sponge slip from her grip and fall down to the wet bathroom floor. He began stroking his dick faster. Now it was her fingers that were rubbing between her orgasmic lips. She looked down at her pussy, spreading its lips wider she could see her swollen clit peeping out, desperately in need of an attention. She rubbed her clit harder and with that she felt spasmodic and she moaned deeply. "Ohhhh Yeaah! Ohhh! Ummhhhh!..." Her moans were louder enough to escape out of the window, easily heard outside.

With her whole body shuddering like vibrator, Sidd saw her fingers bury into her snatch and she restlessly began to finger fuck herself. "Oh, fuck me... Yeah, oh... oh, FUCK ME... HARDER." She moaned thrusting her fingers into her cunt as hard as she could.

Kamini closed her eyes as she felt a roaring orgasm build inside her. And the feeling of being watched by her own stepson added to her excitement, making her reach her peak sooner than she had anticipated. She felt the spasm ripple through her body and then with an erupting orgasm she threw her head back several times, screaming out wildly, "Oh god! I am there; I am cumming, Yeah, Oh Yeah!"

Sidd's big eyes filled with his step mom's orgasmic body. When he saw her fingers thrusting harder into her, he began to stroke his cock harder to match with her pace. Eventually with his Kamini cumming right in front of him, he could not stop himself and he spurted right into his pants wetting it altogether.

That was the horniest experience he had ever had in his life. When it was all done Sidd saw his exhausted stepmother slowly making her way in to her hot water tub, gently dipping her body into it. Sidd then left to his room leaving Kamini to take a warm bath.

Part II

After some time when she came out of the bathroom, Kamini was still feeling naughty. She decided to play some more mischief with her stepson. She dressed up into a body hugging gown and walked to his room. By that time, Sidd had changed his underwear and was at his desk trying in vainly to concentrate at his studies.

She entered the room without knocking and walking near his chair she stood right beside him, so close that her body was nearly his. Her presence made him so nervous that his hand began shaking as he tried to write.

Kamini noticed his nervousness and to add to it some more she said to him in a playfull tone, "Thanks Sidd for watching the door while I was in the bathroom."

Sidd looked at her nervously. He tried to smile. "oh, it was nothing." He said with his lips shivering. Kamini gave him a kinky smile, which Sidd noticed. He lowered his head and tried to read from his book. And then Kamini did something that provoked his animal instincts.

Leaning down at him, she made her boobs touch his shoulders. She felt his body stiffen. Seeing him trembling she decided to add some oil to the fire. She brought her lips close to his ear, so close that they nearly touched, and she whispered, "How are you studies going, SON?"

Sidd gulped as he felt the pressure in his pants build up once again. "Err... Fine, thank you." He replied with shuddering voice.

"Do you need my help?" She said pressing her tits a bit harder at his shoulders.

Sidd couldn't take it any more. He rose up from his seat and looking at her desperately, he said, "Oh god Mom, I want you. I want you desperately."

Kamini stepped back and said, "Sidd I thought we discussed this."

"Yes! But you are making me so... so horny..." He said gazing her with his lusty eyes.

"Sidd, My god!" She exclaimed. "Don't forget I am your mother."

By now Sidd was hysterical. "C'mon! We both know there is nothing mother-son between us. Why fake it? We did it before why can't we do it again?" He tried to reach her waist but she moved farther from his hands reach.

Kamini's mischief had evoked his inner beast. She never had thought this lad would be so quick on his toes to ask her such bodily favors. It was a boyish behavior, but then he was after all a boy. But then there was something going on in her mind. She knew exactly what she wanted from Sidd, but then something was stopping her. May be it was the faithful wife inside her that was protesting against her sinful behavior.

Her seemingly horny mind was perplexed by his lucrative offer. She took time to make up her mind. It was a lucrative offer after all. Her husband was growing old and was losing interest in sex while on the other hand Sidd was young and horny. He would not only be fruitful to her planned purpose but could serve her with his dick for many years to come. But then she really didn't want to betray her husband.

By that time Sidd had grown impatient. She was taking longer time to decide and he crazily wanted to have sex with her. And before she could decide, suddenly she felt his strong arms grab her waist and pull her up over the table.

It came as a shock to her and she almost yelled at him, "Sidd what are you doing, stop!" She held her hands against him and tried to push him away, but it was useless. He had turned into a lusty beast. She looked into his eyes and she could see nothing but lust. He was stronger and most of all a horny maniac.

She was wearing a gown and when Sidd forced her legs apart, her gown went above her knees, revealing her milky thighs and most of all her hairy muff. His eyes glistened with the mere fact that she wasn't wearing any panties. That had made things easy for him. He quickly pushed his shorts down, releasing his pulsating beast free in the air. Her eyes grew wide at the sight of his swollen meat marching its way to her offended glory hole. It was big, sausage sized, must be 7inches long, she speculated.

Sidd then slowed down relieving some of the tension from the air. He grasped her hand and brought it at his manhood. He made her hold his mammoth sized dick. He wanted her to know that he was man enough to satisfy her every need. He watched her startled face with a smile. He had already made up his mind to fuck her but he wanted to give her one more chance to decide, before he could force into her.

Kamini felt the size of his manhood between her fingers. It was bigger than she had expected to be. Her eyes overflowing with lust and her body craved for its length. She was already horny, may be more than Sidd was. She felt her flesh twitching between her legs, soaked up and dripping with her love juices. Her libido became sinfully excited with the thought that she was going to betray her husband just to have sex with her stepson.

She drained all thoughts of her husband and then she lurched at her new lover, as she put her arms around his neck, pulling his face at her. Sidd smiled at her decision and with their lips closing in further she opened her mouth eagerly. The next moment, she could feel his soft lips brushing hers and then his tongue slipped in her mouth and she sucked on it. At that moment she felt his warm hand between her legs, to caress her vulva. His fingers slid into her slit gauging her wetness. They rubbed her inner walls and her clit until he saw her face flush pink in excitement.

After a while, Kamini felt his swollen meat move in-between her thighs, his knob rubbing her vulva. Both her legs wrapped eagerly around his upper thighs. She let her right hand drop from his neck and reached down to guide him. As her hand closed around his blood-gorged pole of muscle, it throbbed in her hand like an animal and almost with howling ecstasy she pointed it into her own wet, turgid opening.

They broke from their kiss and both looked into each others eyes, their bodies heaving, Sidd waiting for her to say it. And then she finally spoke up, "Go ahead baby! Stick it into me!" She said, her voice almost fading away as she felt a roaring orgasm building inside her vulva. The feeling was awesome and suddenly Sidd gave a savage thrust. The thrust of its entering, tearing her flesh apart, and the unbelievable pleasure made her gasp. And then he began his lightning-like thrusts.

"Oh God... Oh god, Sidd... Umhhh" she frantically moaned and bit her lower lips, she shuddered as she felt his thrusting warthog tear her pussy apart.

12