Kane & Stone Cold

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Dogg?? Hey, is Stine there," she says and Road Dogg doesn't even have time to respond before the phone is ripped from his hands. "TAMMY!"

"What in the hell!! What's the matter Stine," Tammy asks. "Well, you lost your scarf last night..."

"Yeah, I noticed that when I got home," she says in a deliberate lie. "Tammy Lorene...I know better. What's up!? You are the one that was supposed to have a date with Kane, aren't you," Christine asks, obviously seeing through her friend's lies. "Christine, I have no earthly idea what you are talking about," Tammy says, praying that she will believe her. "Ok, fine...maybe I was wrong. But keep in mind, I am watching you closely hoochie," she says then hangs up. "Augh. She knows...shit. I can only keep a secret from Christine for a little while...she's gonna find out," Tammy thinks to herself before going back to her bedroom and climbing back into bed. When she gets back into her bed, she notices that both men are awake. "Hey guys," she says and gives each of them a kiss. "Who was on the phone," Stone Cold asks her hesitantly, just in case she's still mad at him. "Oh, that was just Christine, she needed to talk to me about something. And Mr. McMahon called, he's quite pleased with my first day on the job. He wants to put us in an angle with Kane. This ought to be interesting," she says and looks at him. "Are you still mad at me," Stone Cold asks her with a puppy dog look on his face. "Holy shit Steve, you never ask a woman that! She may have forgotten till you opened your mouth," Mark says while laughing his ass off. "Shut up Mark, I'm not mad at him anymore," she says and hits him with a pillow. Hearing this, Stone Cold grabs her, flips her over and places a passionate kiss on her lips.

"Taker, I tell ya, something is up," Christine says and looks at her husband. "Are you sure," he says as he looks up from repairing his motorcycle. "I'm very sure...I saw how she looked at him."

"Well...why are you worrying? If she does like him, I think it's great," he says and smiles at her. "AUGH! GREAT," she yells questioningly and storms into the house. "God damn, what did I do," Taker says and sighs. He pushes the bike into the garage and then enters the house and goes to find Christine. "Honey, what did I say?! She's your friend, and we know she's a nice girl...what would be so bad about her dating him," he asks and sits on the bed next to Christine. "I'll tell you what's bad. Stone Cold and Mark don't like having to share her as it is, I think if she tried to get one more person they would kill him. Secondly, I love Tammy to death, I know she means well, but she goes through men like most people go through underwear...I don't want him getting hurt," she says and turns towards him. "Baby, don't worry. For all we know, it was just a harmless dinner date, and she got spooked. Anyway, we don't even know for sure that it was her."

"I can always count on you to see the good point in people, can't I brother," Kane thinks to himself as he listens to them from the hallway, "I just wonder if Christine is right."

About a week passes, and Tammy is starting to fit comfortably into her role as Stone Cold's valet. Vince had called Tammy and Steve into a meeting to tell them that he was considering putting them into an angle with Kane, but he had not yet decided what, and he was looking to see if they had any suggestions. When Tammy said no he called in Kane to ask him. Kane only looked at him and shook his head. For the rest of the meeting, Kane kept sneaking looks at Tammy. "Shit, she isn't even acknowledging me. Maybe it wasn't her that was going to meet me. Look at how she's looking at Stone Cold," he thinks to himself, "she has absolutely no interest in me. I should give up." Kane gets up and leaves the meeting with a sigh. "What was that about," Tammy asks Vince. "I really don't know. He's been acting very weird lately. He won't talk to anyone about it." Tammy turns towards her husband and says, "Do you mind if I try to talk to him?"

"No, go ahead. But make sure he knows that if he does anything to you, I'll hurt him," Stone Cold responds. "Oh honey, I doubt he'll hurt me. I'll see you in a few. If I think of any ideas, Mr. McMahon, I'll get in touch," she says and shakes McMahon's hand.

"I can't believe I just did that in front of her. I'm acting like a total ass," Kane thinks to himself as he slams his fist into the wall with more force than he wished, "shit, that hurt." He doesn't hear her come into the dressing room behind him, and when he turns around after hurting his hand, he jumps at the sight of her. "Oh, Kane, did you hurt yourself?" He just looks at her and shakes his head no while holding his hand to his chest. "Kane, let me see," she says and motions for him to give her his hand. Without a word, he turns and looks towards the wall. "Maybe if I ignore her, she'll go away," he thinks to himself then feels her tiny hand on his shoulder. She feels him shudder at her touch, and smiles to herself. "Honey, I won't hurt you. Please let me see your hand, I want to check and see if you hurt yourself," Tammy says as she turns him around. "Well, she's not going to go away. I'll just let her look," he says and places his hand in hers. "Damn, you're hand is huge," she giggles and takes his glove off. "Well, I don't think you've broken it, but your hand is very upset with you."

"Ok," is all he can manage without her knowing he's enjoying the feel of her touch. "By the way, I was meaning to talk to you." He starts at hearing this, knowing that she's going to say something bad. "I'm sorry I didn't tell you I was the one wanting to meet you the other day," she says and kisses the bruise that's forming on his hand, "I didn't want Stone Cold or Mark to find out. I've already got two men in my life...anyway, I didn't know if you would want to date someone like me. Kane, I really really like you. I know people have been cruel to you, but would you give me a chance?"

"Oh my god, did she really just say that," he thinks to himself in amazement. He barely even has time to think before he sees her move towards him and lift his mask just enough to see his lips. Then she starts to move in to kiss him. "My god, this can't be happening," he thinks and tries to push his mask back down. Seeing this as a sign of rejection, Tammy says, "What? You don't want this? I'm sorry Kane, I shouldn't have done that, I'll leave you alone." As she starts to leave, Kane grabs her wrist and says, "No...stay." She turns back around to face him and before she knows what is happening, he pulls her closer. "Please," he utters and raises his mask again to kiss her. Just before their lips meet, there's a knock at the door. "Kane, have you seen my wife," Stone Cold asks through the close door. "Damn, she's been gone a long time," he thinks before knocking again. "Kane!" Seeing that she better get to the door and fast, Tammy opens her eyes and starts to walk away. Before she opens the door, she turns back around and sees that Kane has still got his eyes closed and his lips puckered. "Kane honey, we'll talk about this later," she whispers and walks out the door.

When Kane gets home that night, he is on cloud nine. Taker automatically notices the difference in his brother, and goes to his room to see what has happened. "Kane, what's up?? You're acting a lot happier than usual. "Nothing..." Kane replies without even turning to face his brother. "Now, don't give me that bogus assed lie Kane, I know something is up. Did you meet your woman friend," he asks and raises an eyebrow. Kane rolls over in bed, looks at him and says, "Stop. You look like Rock." Taker looks shocked, and Kane smiles to himself. "If she isn't ready for people to know, I won't tell them," Kane thinks with a smile.

"Damn, what a day," Tammy says to her husband as they drive up to their house. "Ah, today was a good day honey, you got to beat Tori's ass," Stone Cold says and grins towards his wife. "True, but still, today was rough for me," she says and cracks her spine. "You'll get used to it. Hey, is that Christine sitting on our porch with Mark."

"SHIT! She knows...son of a bitch," Tammy thinks to herself. Stone Cold pulls the car up next to Tammy's convertible and parks. "Hi Christine," he says with a smile, "What brings you to our humble home?" Christine takes a drink of her iced tea that Mark had given her and says, "Oh...I just need to talk to Tammy. Tammy, let's go to Wal-Mart or something."

After their food finally comes at the Wal-Mart concession stand, Christine sits down and tries to read her friend's facial features for any sign of a secret. All she can see is that Tammy is enjoying her burger like she did back in the day. "Ok, give up. I know something happened today...now damn it, you have to tell me. Are you seeing Kane?"

"Hell no, I'm not seeing Kane," Tammy says and realizes that she isn't lying, "if you must know, we're just friends. I talked to him today at work, and he seemed shocked that I would speak to him. That's IT."

"Ok, I'm sorry, I'm just a little on edge. I don't want your men to think they have to kill him for talking to you."

"Stine, it's all good...there's nothing going on," Tammy says and feels bad because she's basically lying to her good friend. "Alright, if you want to become friends with him, how about this; Road Dogg, Taker and I want to invite you guys over for dinner Wednesday. Will you be able to make it?"

"Yeah, I will," Tammy says, jumping at the opportunity to be near Kane.

The next day, Tammy is thinking of how she wants to look when she goes to Christine's. "Oh my god!! I've got it," she thinks to herself with glee. Since it was Tuesday and the tapings of Smackdown were tonight, this was the perfect plan. "I need to find Amanda and Lita," Tammy says to herself. She was sure that since Jeff was scheduled to fight, she would be able to find Amanda or Lita in the gym watching him work out. Needless to say, she was right. Jeff was at the bench press, and Amanda was spotting him. "Hey G-Mandas," Tammy shouts, remembering Amanda's old nick name, "got a question for you." Amanda looks up from staring at Jeff and smiles at Tammy, "Ok, just a sec." Tammy is shocked at how different Amanda has gotten over the years. She met Jeff about a year ago at a WWF House show, and decided that she was going to work her hardest to get into the WWF herself, just so she could meet him. With a lot of sweat and determination, Amanda was BUFF now, and best of all, she had a lot more confidence in herself. Tammy had seen this, and talked Stone Cold into mentioning Amanda's name to Vince McMahon; and now, she was in the WWF as Jeff's valet. "Yeah Tammy, what's up," Amanda asks, bringing Tammy out of her thoughts. "Oh, I was wondering if you had a dress that would go with my red platforms that I can borrow tomorrow?"

"Oh! I have the perfect dress, it's my little red shiny one, you've seen it right," Amanda asks. "Yeah, I have. That'll look good with black hose right?"

"Yeah, that's how I always wear it. If you want, stop by the house tonight and I'll give it to you."

The night goes perfectly, and Tammy only bumps into Kane once. "Um...hi Kane," she says sheepishly as she tries to compose herself. "Sorry..." he whispers to her. The tension in the air is so thick that you can cut it with a chain saw. Looking up into his eyes, she smiles and says, "No, it was my fault. I should watch where I'm going. I'll see you later sweetie." As she walks off, she can feel his eyes watching her, which she enjoyed immensely. "Sweetie?? She called me sweetie," he says to the now empty hallway. When he gets home that night, Christine is waiting to talk to him. "Kane, I know you value your privacy, so I wanted to tell you we're having company over tomorrow night. Tammy and her husbands are coming over for dinner. I just thought I'd tell you," as she says this, Christine watches for any signs that he's overly happy about this. "Oh...ok," he says nervously. "Here?? She's coming here, with her husbands," he thinks and fidgets. "Kane, you don't have to stay around them for a long time if you don't want to. Hell, you don't have to even come downstairs if you don't want to. I just haven't had Tammy over for a while, and I decided to invite her." Thinking of what to say, Kane just responds by saying, "its ok.," and walks upstairs. That night he dreams of lips he wishes he could kiss.

The next day, Stone Cold is amused to watch Tammy try to get ready for dinner. "Tammy, come on, it's not like this is some formal feast or anything, this is Christine's house for Christ's sake!"

"Damn it Steve, I want to look good," she says while shirts and clothes are flying at him from in the bathroom. "How does this look," Tammy asks and steps out of the bathroom wearing a dress she had on an hour and a half ago. "Isn't that Amanda's dress," Steve asks while trying to keep from laying, "like I said an hour ago, you look damn good in it."

"No I don't," Tammy says and blows air through her bangs, "I look fucking fat". "Oh shit, not this discussion again." Steve had heard this one 8 million times since he had married Tammy; she started suffering from the 'I'm a fat ass' syndrome about 2 months ago, she had gained 5 pounds. "I really don't see what the big deal is, but I'm not complaining," Mark says with a smile while checking Tammy out, "you gonna wear the platforms with that?"

"I don't know, I think I look fat in this. I had wanted to wear the platforms and some black hose."

"Hell yeah that would look good. Go put it all on now," he says and swats her on the butt. "Ok, I will Mark," she says and kisses him on side of the mouth before running into the bathroom. "I will never know how you do it," Stone Cold says to Mark, "I've been trying to get her to wear that for about two hours now." Mark explodes in laughter before saying, "Man, you just got to have the touch." About thirty minutes later, Tammy comes out of the bathroom looking fabulous. She had settled on putting her hair in a simple French twist, and had very minimal make-up on. She had also stayed with Mark's decision of the red dress and the platforms. "Baby, you look great," Stone Cold says with a smile. "Thanks Steve, you guys ready to go?"

"Honey," he giggles, "we've been ready for two hours."

"Ugh, where are they at," Christine says while looking at the finished dinner. "STINE!!! They're not coming...please....you're killing me," Taker says to Christine, while his stomach growls in hunger. "My stomach is gonna digest itself," Dogg says to her. "Listen, and listen close. We are NOT eating until they get here. I don't care if you both die of hunger."

"Man, you're starting to look like a ham," Taker says while eyeing Road Dogg. "EEK! Stine, keep him away," Dogg screeches before hiding behind her. "Ok, I don't care if you both starve, but I do care if you start turning cannibalistic. STOP IT TAKER, HE'S NOT A HAM," just as she says this, the doorbell rings, "That's probably them." When she opens the door, she's shocked to find Tammy standing before her in a dress. "Um...what's the occasion Tammy," she asks Tammy, not bothering to hide the shock in her eyes. "Oh, I just felt like dressing up," she says and hugs Christine's neck, "that's why we're late. Sorry."

"It's ok. At least you showed up, Taker was starting to grow delusional and looking at Dogg like he was a ham," she giggles, "and something is the matter with Kane. He says he doesn't feel like coming down."

"Shit! That fucking sucks. Does he feel ok, or is he sick or what," she says, concern growing in her voice. "No, he's ok. He just sometimes gets to where he wants to be alone. I guess this is one of those times," Christine says. Unbeknownst to them, Kane is standing at the top of the stairs, listening to the whole conversation. "I would come down, but I don't think I can hide how I feel about you in front of them," he whispers quietly to himself, wishing he could tell it to Tammy.

"Christine, dinner was great," Stone Cold says as he scoots away from the table and unhooks the button of his pants, "I'm stuffed." Suddenly, he lets out a tremendous burp. "Steve, stop...you're fucking disgusting," Tammy says with a grossed out look on her face. "This coming from the woman that can burp so loud she can peel the bark off of a tree," Christine says with a laugh. "I have no clue what you're talking about," Tammy says, trying to act innocent. "Yeah, sure."

"Hey, you guys want to go sit in the other room for a while," Taker asks them. "Sure, let's watch this tape of Tammy's first appearance," Stone Cold says and laughs, "you've got to see the look on her face when Kane does his pyro." Tammy shoots him a pissed off look, and then follows them into the living room. They quickly become engrossed in the tape of RAW, and Tammy sees her chance. "Christine, can I use your bathroom," she asks, knowing the answer is yes, but enjoying Christine's predictable response. "Fuck no, I'd rather see you piss down your leg," Christine says as usual, "of course you can dumbass."

"Ok, now I've lost my mind," Tammy says to herself as she climbs the stairs, "I know what I'm about to do...I should be ashamed." As she gets to the top of the stairs, she hears a door close quietly down the hall. "Hi Kane," she thinks to herself as she goes to the bathroom and uses the facilities, and makes sure she looks presentable. She walks quietly out and down towards the door she heard close. "Kane," she says quietly after knocking on the door. When no response comes, she walks into the room and shuts the door behind her. There, sitting on the bed looking out the window is Kane. "Ok, here goes," she thinks, lets out a sigh, and walks towards him. "Baby, is something the matter," she says and sits behind him on the bed. He turns around, looks at her and shakes his head no. "Kane, don't be afraid to talk to me. I know you can talk."

"There's...nothing...wrong." She looks at him and considers this before saying, "then why didn't you come to dinner?" He turns to her and looks into her eyes, and she knows he wants to say something, but he can't. "Kane, it's getting harder for me to deny what I feel for you," she says and reaches tenderly for his hand, "I know we've never been on a date or anything, but I really like you, and I want to spend more time with you." Before he knows what he's doing, he reaches his hand out to feel the little ringlets of her hair that have fallen out of the French twist. "So soft," he thinks while twirling it between two of his fingers. Then his hands betray him, and he sees them move up, and he gently traces the side of her face, and stops at her jaw. Then, he uses the pad of his thumb to feel the moistness of her lips. "Oh my god yes," she thinks to herself, enjoying his exploring of her body, "this is so perfect." He looks at her, and seeing that her eyes are closed, he lifts his mask to kiss her. She moans at the sudden feel of his lips, and then feels him pull away in a hurry. When she opens her eyes, he's looking at her with a worried expression and his head tilted to the side. "What," she says worriedly. "Did I hurt you," he asks. Trying not to giggle at his childlike innocence, she says, "No Kane, that felt really good. Please don't stop." She lifts his mask up a little, and that's all of the incentive he needs, he starts kissing her again. She can tell he's not had many women, if any at all, because his kiss is very chaste. He lets out a small moan when he feels her tongue tracing his lip, and taking the hint, he opens his mouth to give her access. She feels him start to touch her leg and then he stops suddenly. Breaking their kiss, she looks at him and breathlessly says, "Kane, don't be afraid to touch me, I want you to. I want you to do anything you want. I give myself to you, but there's one thing I do want you to do."