Kansas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once I was dry he turned me towards the steamy mirror and wiped it so I could see him standing behind me, watching my face, staring at my eyes in the reflection. He let my hair down and used the fabric to squeeze the water from the tangled locks. Then he broke my heart all over again by taking my comb and beginning to gently stroke it through the knots. It took him much longer than it would have taken had I done it alone but it felt good to be taken care of, so I remained silent and let him do this one last thing for me.

"You have the most beautiful hair. So long and thick. It seems to try and trap my fingers when I stroke it." He ran them down the length, watching his hands against it. "You're skin is so pale and fragile looking yet, your body is strong and lush. You were beautiful and very standoffish when you first came into the bar, but now you look like a totally different woman. I think you're even more beautiful without all that makeup and the suit."

I blushed a deep red, cursing my Irish skin. "Thank you," I finally managed to reply. His hands were still stroking my hair easily, his eyes still staring into my own in the mirror. Now, I was the one confused. He didn't seem ready to leave at all, in fact he seemed content to stand there and stare at me. I didn't mind, in fact, I was relishing the attention.

After long moments of silence from us both, Brett asked quietly, "I want to sleep with you Ana. Will you let me sleep next to you tonight?"

Once more he'd rendered me speechless. I nodded yes, and took his hand this time, leading him into the bedroom. His eyes were drooping sleepily already, so I took charge and undressed him, taking the same care he did with me. His body was relaxed now, and in the light I could see he'd wrapped his fingers in tape, which I removed gently. His fingers were scarred, probably from years of playing so energetically. I could imagine them bleeding and sore after a night of playing. I kissed each fingertip, the way you would kiss a child's hurt. He sighed and my heart swelled.

Once I had him undressed, I removed my towel and lay down in the bed, taking his hand to pull him down next to me. His body wrapped around mine, fitting easily and perfectly against me. He sighed once more and I felt his body go limp, exhaustion setting in and sending him off to a deep sleep.

I lay there for a little while, watching him. His face was softer in sleep, more like a little boy's than a man's. His lips were opened slightly, and occasionally a light moan would escape. He held me lightly but tightly enough to feel me at all times. Before long I too settled my face into the curve of his shoulder and slept peacefully.

Sometime, not long before dawn, we came to each other again, slowly, easily. He was gentle this time but it was almost more powerful than the first time. He sighed my name and held me close, telling me how beautiful I was. After, we slept again, sated and for me, feeling safe.

I woke the next day late, very late, to blinding sunlight. Brett was gone, the part of the bed where he'd slept cold. My heart felt heavy but I tried to keep in mind that it was what it had been. A one night stand that had been magnificent and beautiful and sweet, but nothing more. We weren't lovers, didn't know anything about each other aside from our first names and what our bodies wanted from each other. I told myself that it would have to be enough. But, I doubted that I'd ever find another man like him, or one that could move me so easily with a few tender words and touches.

I rose, took a shower and packed. I didn't look back when I left. I felt sad and somewhat lost but I refused to let it get to me. I was here to have a vacation and relax and that was exactly what I was going to do. But first, I was going back to El Dorado to check back into my pretty little farmhouse room.

Being from Ireland, my impressions of things are slightly different from the American view. Even simple things are still magical to me. I still believe in faeries and leprechauns are just as mischievous here as they are at home. I believe in destiny and hope. As I drove out of Wichita that day, I decided that if I had been destined to be more to Brett than just a one night stand then he would have left a note, a phone number, stayed until I woke. It was an incredible night and one I would never forget, but that's all it was. Just one night of great sex with a man I'd never see again. Or would I?