Kansas City Weekend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ptlovesit
ptlovesit
17 Followers

Paul was standing there next to me and I could see his raging hard on. Poor baby had fucked Sara cross-eyed but had no pleasure for himself.

I bent over the bed, spread my legs and looked back at him, "Fuck me baby, fuck my hot pussy, you deserve my hot, hot pussy."

Almost before I could finish the sentence, Paul had filled me full of his cock. After all the years of our love making, he still took my breath away every time he put that massive thing inside of me and this time was no different.

We got into a steady rhythm as his cock dove deeper and deeper into my pussy, my wetness seeping down my legs. I was leaning just over Sara's pussy and I could see her juices still flowing out of her redden slit. She opened her eyes and was watching me getting fucked hard. She moved around in the bed to where her face was next to mine and started to kiss me and then started to play with my tits that were bouncing from the pounding I was getting from behind. She broke the kiss and started to suck on one nipple and then the other and I knew I wouldn't last long and didn't as the first waves of orgasm started to rush over me and came in waves that seemed like they would never end. I was coming down from one of the massive climaxes when I felt Paul's thick cock getting thicker and I knew he was getting ready to flood me with his hot cum and then I could feel him squirting buckets of his hot cum up into me and felt him trembling behind me. He continued to pound me until he was spent, pulled out and we both collapsed on the bed.

Instantly Sara was between his legs with his half limp cock in her mouth cleaning him up. When she had finished with Paul she went between my legs and started to lick his sweet cum and my juices as they seeped out of my slit. I closed my eyes and must have drifted off with pleasure.

I don't know how long I was out but when I came to my senses, Sara was laying between Paul and I on the bed. I looked at her and smiled, "God she is beautiful" I thought "and so young and hot."

Paul came too, leaned over Sara and kissed me hard.

"Think we should order some food," he asked with a devilish smile. "I think we're going to need our energy for the rest of the night.

I nodded and he got up and slipped on a robe from the bathroom.

"Why don't you and Sara take a shower and I will order some steaks from room service."

He left the room and I leaned over to kiss Sara and she began to come back to life.

"Oh Patty, this is incredible," she whispered. "I've never come close to feeling like this. Please tell me it's not over. Please."

I kissed her hard again, and said, "No sweetie, it's not over. The night is young. Paul is ordering some food. Let's take a shower and get ready to eat…some steak and then we can get back to our pleasure."

She stood up, took my hand and led me to the bathroom. As we stepped into the shower and Sara started to lather me with soap I thought, "Kansas City is going to be high on our list of places to visit from now on…or should we just take Sara home with us? Now that was a thought."

ptlovesit
ptlovesit
17 Followers
12