Karaoke Nights

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hemo101
hemo101
60 Followers

While she laid in my arms , I detected her breasts to be surprisingly erect. Finding this strange, I allowed one of my arms to surreptitiously rub against her bosom, and found her nipples to be not only stiff, but rock hard even. As my curiosity got piqued with this discovery, I then slowly inched my hand down the length of her bare body till I reached the silken hairs of her pubic mound and found that she indeed was sopping wet and must have really been turned on by the turn of events so far. In fact, her true state of arousal was undeniably confirmed when she shamelessly impaled herself on the readily available fingers of my probing hand. Humping them passionately, in a frenetic attempt to make herself cum.

I could not help but be fascinated by the animated expression on H's face as she unabashedly fucked herself on my hand. With her eyes tightly shut and the tips of her pearly white front teeth peeking out while she unconsciously chewed on her lower lip, she appeared quite oblivious to the rest of the world, as she tried to fully savor the exquisite pleasure she was bringing upon herself.

Though I admit, that at first I had every intention of allowing H the orgasm she craved, I decided to act otherwise and resolved to deny her flesh the release it so desperately sought, since it became quite clear to me that she was really getting off on the intense humiliation she had so far undergone , and would no doubt relish it even more, if it were to continue. Besides which, truth to tell , I too was getting incredibly turned by the prospect of prolonging my Gf's ignominy, especially at the hands of others.

Having so decided, I resolutely drew my intruding fingers from out of her , now heavily coated with her essence . In reaction , Her eyes flew open in utter disbelief as my hand drew away, and later tearfully tried to meet my gaze , as she pitifully begged me for release. To entice me further, she even brazenly spread her legs and propped her middle up high, as an open invitation for me to penetrate her still.

However, rather than give in , I merely shook my head and brought the fingers of the hand she had used to pleasure herself with to just beneath her nose, to allow her to breath in her heady scent , before I gently pressed them against her lips , and instructed her to suck.

Though initially hesitant to comply, H eventually obeyed my command. Starting off with tentative licks along the length of each finger with the tip of her tongue, her adoration of them steadily progressed, till they all ended up deep in her mouth, as she hungrily suckled on each and every digit, effectively washing away any and all traces of her on them.

Once I felt my fingers sufficiently cleaned, I drew them from her mouth and bent down to kiss her deeply on the lips, tasting her for the first time that night, as she lay squirming beneath me. Alas, before things could go any further, we were rudely interrupted by a series of soft taps on the door, which caused H to suddenly break her kiss and cringe away. It turned out to be the Karen, who asked us through the door, whether everything was ok or not.

Thanks to the fortunate interruption, my immediate need for H was put on hold enabling me to push through with my resolve. Accordingly, when she was able to settle down a bit, I whispered to her that it was time to go back and finish the game. Although she was understandably unwilling at first , I was able to convince her to do so, by earnestly professing my love for her and how much happy it would make me feel if we go finish the game. Of course, my constant praise and adulation of how beautiful her naked body looked must have played a large part in breaking her resistance, since I noted that she broke out with a shy smile every time I said it.

To my delight, H started to get up on her own, without need of any assistance from me . In fact, she was already fully on her feet and standing over me, before I had even started to slowly raise myself from the floor, needing a boost from my arm which had been propped up on the bed. With a final kiss of encouragement on her lips, I turned her around to face the door and at the same time pulled her arms to her side, before inviting whoever was outside to enter.

The sudden change in the expression on the faces of Karen and the two other girls who followed her in was enough to tell me that they were greeted by something totally unexpected , as they entered the room. Whereas they may have had at first a look of genuine concern , this instantly gave way to one of incredulous surprise as they took in the breath taking view of my fully exposed GF standing pensively in the middle of the room, head shamefully bent and with arms tensely clenched by her side, forbidden to cover herself with them.

As H was in a rather disheveled state as a result of her breakdown, I requested both Jane and Suzy to help fix her up before she returns to the den. Once the three shut themselves in the adjoining bathroom, I immediately drew Karen closer to me as we walked out hand in hand, and unconscionably betrayed my GF's secret to her. It was only then, upon our exiting the room, that I noticed that all of H's things had been neatly laid out on top of one of the side tables along the hallway.

Karen had remained uncharacteristically silent and in a contemplative mood as we walked towards the den. Upon entering, I immediately informed both Mon and Jim that everything was alright and that H would be rejoining us soon. We resumed our heavy drinking as we sat down to wait for the others to return.

Instead of taking her place in the sofa which she had heretofore been sharing with her friends Jane and Suzy since the evening began, Karen chose to sit beside me in the easy chair which H and I had been sitting in, and joined us in our drinking.

In due time, the three other girls returned. With her medium length straight black hair neatly combed and freshly washed ingénue face bereft of any make-up whatsoever, H looked absolutely beautiful , in her simplicity. No doubt, one could even say she was even virginal in her appearance, were it not for the fact that she was being paraded stark naked into the den in between two stunningly dressed women, so as to negate any semblance of innocence in her situation. Even the squeaky patter of her bare feet as they padded on the polished hard wood floor, stood in mark contrast to the loud echoing clip-clops of her escorts' high heeled shoes.

Out of deference to me, my two buddies tried to avoid openly staring at H as she she stood naked before them. As for Karen, I noticed her face take on a sinister look as soon as my GF entered the room. She also did not get up to allow H to resume her seat beside me. But instead, with a smug expression on her face, she deliberately moved closer to me and put her arm around my shoulder in a proprietary way, and openly flirting with me as she dismissively indicated for H to join the other girls on the sofa, with her other hand. Which, by the way, H resignedly did with nary a protest.

With everybody finally present, it was agreed that we would have a short break to settle ourselves down before proceeding with the contest. So, for the next fifteen minutes or so, we all just chilled out, drinking continuously and talking amongst ourselves, with the possible exception of H who, understandably felt out of place, and mostly kept to herself.

In between conversations, I was able to observe how deliciously uncomfortable the absolutely naked H looked in between two stunningly attired women. Moreover, I could not help but feel a little guilty for her plight, as I watched her sitting there, shamefacedly avoiding all eye contact and her body all scrunched up, with arms and legs crisscrossed tightly in front of her, in a futile effort to minimize her exposure. Except, that whatever little remorse I did feel was quickly squashed whenever I caught fleeting glimpses of her rock hard nipples, as she nervously took occasional sips from her drink. I wonder if she had been able to notice the absence of her clothing from the room, and whether or not this may have contributed to her sense of unease.

At one time during the break, the other girls except for H left together, presumably to use the bathroom . Upon their return , they each gave H a knowing look, to the accompaniment of mischievous giggling , acting as if they were all in on a little secret. They also gave us guys a conspiratorial wink before they all sat down on the sofa with H, hemming her in between them.

To be honest, I believe that nothing could be more erotic than the image now before us of a naked and obviously distressed H crowded on both sides by three fully clothed women. A situation which, I am sure, emphasized to her the fact of her singular nudity , especially when the other girls would purposely touch or rub the fabric of their clothes against her bare skin. Karen was even able to aggravate H's anguish ten fold, when she deliberately kept her hand on the top of H's thigh right beside her pussy, while carrying on a long conversation with Jen, who was seated just on the other side of H. H could do no more but terribly blush and fidget helplessly beneath.

Just as we were about to begin the third round, Karen offered H a way out from her enforced nudity. She proposed to the group that if H were able to top her previous score in the second round, then she should be allowed to put her clothes back on and perform whatever forfeits she incurred dressed. If not, then the number of forfeits she would incur for the night would be doubled. Karen even went one step further, by betting H that if she should fail to win the third round, she would join H in doing the latter's forfeits naked. This prompted Suzy to subsequently ask what exactly would H be putting up should she go on to lose the bet ; which Jen as if on cue, immediately answered, by stating that H would then have all her forfeits quadrupled as well as lose ownership of her clothes.

H sealed her own fate by nodding her head dumbly to the conditions set, totally blinded and unmindful of the dire consequences if she were to lose, as she frantically grasped at probably her last remaining hope to regain her modesty. Thus with this latest challenge duly issued and accepted, we were ready to begin the third and final round.

It was Karen and not H who sat by my side all through out the third round, she having beaten H to the empty space beside me, effectively usurping her place. From her position, Karen kept openly staring at the naked H from head to foot, who was now seated directly opposite her. In exactly the same order as the two previous rounds, the third would begin with Karen, who would now tell the person she drew what song she would like him or her to sing, to be followed by Jen, Mon, Jim, H and Suzy.

With an evil glint in her eye, Karen informed H that she was her pick and therefore was to start the round off. Unfortunately for H, the song Karen chose for her was one of Whitney Houston's more difficult numbers which required a very powerful voice able to extend a particular note for excruciating lengths of time. Needless to say, H proved unequal to the task once again and her dismal performance fell way below her previous score of "74", to the never ending amusement of the other girls. Especially Karen, who celebrated by flashing the "V" sign in the air, either to signify her victory or to emphasize the fact that H's forfeits were now doubled, or both. Clearly in a daze, H just quietly took her seat, shocked beyond reason.

After Karen it was Jen's turn to announce whom she had drawn. After summoning my buddy Mon to the mike, she made him sing a very old Earth, Wind and Fire song with a lot of high notes, which he quite barely was able to reach. As a result, he was only able to make a "90", the lowest score so far for the group, except for H's. But, fortunately for him, not low enough to merit a penalty.

After his performance, it was Mon's turn to designate the next singer. He called upon Suzy and told her to do an award winning anti-war song of The Cranberries. To her credit, Suzy was able to adopt a very credible Irish accent while doing the song, for which she garnered a score of "95".

After the cheers died down, it was Jim's turn to name the next singer. With a smile, he announced that he had drawn his girlfriend Jen and made her do a rather easy song by Natalie Imbruglia. Unfortunately, Jen was not able to exploit this advantage to the hilt since she sometimes got distracted with its lyrics. Since part of the song talks about having to "lie naked on the floor", she could not help but titter a little as she sung that part, naughtily giving H the eye and while pointing a finger at her. For her efforts Jen received a score of "93".

Following Jim it was now the turn of H to announce whom she had drawn. Zombie like, she identified Jim as the next singer, and assigned him to do a very popular Bon Jovi song , which starts out a bit slow but steadily builds up momentum till it reaches its climax , and again slows down towards the end. I guess H must have found out Jim used to sing in a rock band while we were in college, and was therefore hoping he would be able to win the third round with this song. With Jim scoring a "96", the highest score so far, it appeared that H's gamble may have paid off, and for the first time in quite a while, she was able to relax a bit,.

The honor of being the last pair fell on Suzy and Karen. As Karen took her place before the mike, she was instructed by her friend Suzy to do the German version of this really old rock song, which when translated, is about almost a hundred red balloons flying in the air. Quite a difficult task you would say, had it not been for the fact that Karen was well versed in German, she having taken advance courses in the language while in school , and that the song happened to be one of her all time favorites. Accordingly, she aced the song and to the utter dismay of H garnered a score of "97" ; beating out Jim for the high score.

There being no doubt as to who the winner was, there was really no point in adding up the players scores, so everyone gathered around to congratulate Karen as she sat triumphantly beside me. Even H, who tentatively reached out a hand towards her, but was unable to look Karen, or any one else , in the eye. However, her gesture was barely acknowledged by Karen who responded by giving H a slight nod of the head as well as an obviously fake smile. She even mocked H further, by informing her that she had been chosen to all the additional strippings which the winner of both the round and the overall game can assign, thus earning for H quite a number of forfeits.

After the obligatory round of congratulations, everybody settled down to find out the results of H's disastrous evening . As she was the only one to have even lost a thing and had even incurred all the penalties possible , we awaited with baited breath the how many forfeits she owed Karen, which most likely would be astronomical in numbers.

Being Certified Public Accountants, the task of adding up all of H's forfeits fell on Suzy and Jen, who excused themselves from the group and sequestered themselves in another room, to do the necessary computation. After a while they came back and to an improvised drum roll provided by their boyfriends ceremonially announced with all pomp and , that H owed Karen a total of NINETY SIX FORFEITS. Which, caused H to visibly pale and tremble.

Fortunately though for H it was already quite late and the others really had to leave. As a result, it was generally decided that perhaps it would be better to put off H's having to do all the forfeits owed by her for another day , as it would be impossible for her to complete even a tenth of them tonight. To H's relief, Karen interposed no objection to the suggested deferment, and so thanked her profusely with all her heart for the reprieve.

However, just as the others stood up to take their leave, Karen suddenly brought up the matter of the untaken drink H still owed for losing the round as well as the body shot which she, as winner of the round, has yet to assign. Thus, to get this finally over and done with as well, H instantaneously gulped down the drink handed her, wincing slightly as the fiery liquid made its way down her throat.

When it came to the body shot, Karen announced to the group that she herself would be taking it on H. Though taken aback by this sudden turn of events, H unresistingly allowed Karen to lay her flat on her back on top of the low coffee table in the center of the room, and made no effort to cover herself back up, when her arms and legs were spread out.

After positioning H, Karen instructed her friends to take their places on both sides of H , where they proceeded to dip their fingers in a bottle of limejuice before immediately swabbing them in between and all over H's breasts, and following it up with a sprinkling of iodized salt, on the areas so swabbed. Having been caught by surprise, H was slow to respond to this . However, before she could even react, the three other girls surrounding her toasted each other and, after downing their drinks, ravenously pounced on her breasts with their lips, licking and kissing every single inch thereof.

Owing to the suddenness of the assault on her breasts and the intense pleasure she was experiencing as a result, H was unable to detect the sneak attack planned on her pussy by Karen's fingers till it was too late, as they were easily able to break through any resistance, pumping rhythmically deep inside of her,to her sheer delight.

Totally mesmerized and left speechless by the mind boggling spectacle taking place before us, my buddies and I could do nothing but watch with mouths agape, H being fingered to orgasm by another girl while her breasts are being simultaneously eaten out by two others. Little did we know, this would get even better.

After fingering H to distraction, Karen was able to coax H to be the one to finger herself . Thus, she was able to remove her fingers from inside of her, only to have them replaced by H's more than willing fingers, which eagerly took up the pace. In addition, Karen was also even able to make H play with her own breasts, having her wantonly caress and pulling on her own nipples, among a few other things. And so, after a rather concerted effort by the girls to get her going, H ended up being the one who made herself cum , as the other girls abandoned her to be able to watch and enjoy the show as well. H had to an earth shattering orgasm nonetheless , leaving her limp and all splayed out on the table, with legs and arms akimbo.

While H was rather preoccupied with pleasuring herself, the three other girls proceeded to take pictures of her with the built in cameras of their cellular phones. In fact, numerous shots of her were taken ,even up to the time of her climax, which was similarly captured for posterity.

When H finally came to, Karen told her that they had taken pictures of her playing with herself, as insurance for the fulfillment of the forfeits owed. Otherwise, should she fail to do so, they would start sending out the pictures to everyone she knows and even come up with a CD copy of thereof, for further distribution. Though quite upset by this clear invasion of her privacy, H knew she had no other choice but to promise Karen that she indeed would comply strictly with each and every forfeit demanded of her.

After Karen was able to extract H's commitment , my guests all took their leave and thanked me for a very enjoyable evening. Like a good host, I saw them to the door , taking along my naked hostess who I knew would be spending the night with me. On our way to the door, she was not spared having to witness the final loss of everything she had on for the evening, as she tearfully was made to watch Karen pick up each and every item she had lost this evening , including her shoes and little jewelry, to do with as she pleases. I later found out that Karen had great plans for H's things, but that will not be related here, but will be taken up some other time. Suffice it to say, to stop her from crying, I had to promise to buy her new things tomorrow as she had brought nothing else to wear at all.

hemo101
hemo101
60 Followers