Kara's Seductive Thong Ch. 02

Story Info
Kara gets finished off after and forced sleeping sex.
706 words
3.8
77.9k
3
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/22/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was already starting to harden again harden again after fucking Kara's ass. I could see my cum starting to creep out of her pussy. I knew I had a lot of time before the sleeping pill wore off. I had been with several girls before, mostly just getting blow jobs and a few hand jobs. I would go down on them whenever they wanted, making them cum all over my face, but they never would let me try something that I always wanted... their ass.

As Kara lay on her side I knew what was next. I had to have that tight ass of hers, the tight ass she thought was so hot she needed to wear a thong to tease me. I walked over to my porn stash, where I also kept my lube, picked up the bottle and walked back to the bed. I held the bottle in one hand and used my other hand to roll Kara onto her knees. I put a pillow under her stomach so her ass was in the air. I really didn't know what I was going to do, I just knew my cock was throbbing again and I needed to satisfy my need.

I got on my knees behind her and once again looked at the creamy pussy I had already had, then I moved my eyes up to her tight ass hole which was pink and looked amazingly tight. I moved my tongue to her sweet pussy and started to taste the sex we had just had. I then slowly licked up to her ass hole; circling my tongue around the entrance. I pushed my tongue as hard as I could to try and get her to open for me.

I could tell that she had never given her ass to anyone. I opened the lube bottle and let a small drizzle roll down over her pussy and into her ass. I moved my finger down over her ass and slowly pushed my index finger into her. It was amazingly tight .... I could feel her heat on my finger, and as I slowly moved it in and out I reached the point where I thought she could take me.

I got behind her again and put my hard cock out so it was ready to enter her. I ran the tip of my dick over her pussy and let it slide in just enough to feel the warmth. Not this time I thought. I pulled out and let the tip of my penis slide along the lubed path to her ass. I used my hand to position the tip in front of her tight ass hole and then slowly began to push forward with the head of my cock. I got it in about a half inch, then pulled out and tried putting it in a little more. Every time I slowly thrust into her I could feel her warmth more and more and also get it in a little bit further.

I finally gave it one last push and could feel my balls up against her wet pussy. I thrust in and out, letting slow moans go as I came closer to cumming. Finally the warmth and tight muscles of her ass were too much and I shook with energy as I fired my first shot into her ass. I moved it out and pushed it back in as hard as I could. I slowly pulled it out and then took my dick into my hand and thrust 3 more times, each thrust firing a shot of cum onto her back.

I collapsed onto the bed next to her. And quickly fell asleep....

When I woke up I searched the room for her things and began to dress her slowly. I wasn't sure if she'd figure out what had happened, but I knew that she was filled with cum and I had no idea if she was taking the pill or if she would be able to figure out why she was sore from my afternoon relief.

I finally had reached a decision... I think I had found my new calling which would let me use those girls who dressed to tease.