Kara's Spring Break Pictures

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DonnerBBQ
DonnerBBQ
1,144 Followers

I could tell from the way she said it that I was done for. I was either going to have to come clean about the guys in the closet and the fact that I let them watch her change her shirt and see her in that thin bra she had on, or I was going to have to do the unthinkable. They were both so extremely unpleasant options that I just froze.

"Now, missy!" she demanded. "Or if you want to keep your little secret you can find someplace else to live rent and board free all summer."

I started to feel sick as I realized that the lesser of two evils was to comply with my Mom's demand. At least I would have the satisfaction of proving her wrong and leaving her perplexed about my behavior. I said, "I'm not hiding anything," making it clear that I was irritated, and started reaching behind my back to untie my bikini top.

I couldn't believe that I was about to strip in front of Jimmy and Dave. Sure, it was fun teasing them a bit with the photos, but I would never have imagined that I would be stripping in front of them. As my fingers finished undoing the knot, I was almost in a trance.

I pulled the strings apart and, after one quick breath, lifted the top off my breasts. I laid it on my bed and glared over to my Mom. "See?" I said. I was planning on rubbing in how wrong she was as much as I possibly could. Meanwhile it occurred to me that the guys were surely gawking at my naked boobs. I kept telling myself to not think about the guys in the closet. But the more I tried to ignore their existence, the more I thought about them standing in my closet just staring at my breasts.

I looked over to my Mom hoping that she would just stop this, but she had this self-assured expression on her face that told me I was out of luck. I unbuttoned my jean shorts and slid them down my legs. I then grabbed the sides of my panties and quickly pulled them off.

As I stood straight, I was facing my Mom with the closet doors off at a 45 degree angle. I knew they were staring at my completely naked body. And these weren't just a couple of unknown guys that I would never see again. I went to school with them and at least one certainly had a crush on me. I couldn't believe that I was standing in front of them nude.

My Mom approached me and said, "Okay, arms off to the side and spread your legs," like she was a friggin' cop or something. She crouched down and began to slowly visually inspect every inch of my body. I almost laughed as I realized that there were now three people intently studying my body. After a couple of minutes she instructed me to turn around. I figured that was great, now they'd get to stare at my ass too. She spent another couple of minutes looking me up and down before finally conceding.

She backed away from me and I turned around. "I don't understand you, what is your problem today?" she asked with a conciliatory tone.

"I don't know", I said meekly and started reaching for my blouse. While part of me wanted to rail on her, I was feeling quite overwhelmed and just wanted it all to end.

"Kara, you still have to try on the bikini!"

"Oh yeah, I forgot."

In theory, I shouldn't have cared at this point since they'd already seen everything. But in reality, I felt like I was dying of embarrassment and couldn't wait for this to be over. After trying on the bikini and modeling it for her, I was finally able to change back into my clothes.

My Mom left my room and a couple of minutes later pulled out of the driveway to resume shopping. I said, "Okay, you can come out now."

As the guys exited the closet they had huge grins on their faces, removing any doubt that they were able to see everything. I don't think I had ever been so embarrassed in my life. I told them that it was time for them to leave. They tried to persuade me to show them the other pictures now that they had seen everything anyway. I considered it briefly, but I really just wanted them out of the house and told them no.

As they left they thanked me for the "show". I just shook my head and said, "yeah, right."

DonnerBBQ
DonnerBBQ
1,144 Followers
12