Kareena Is Tamed

Story Info
Kareena has to submit to this dominating director.
5.3k words
4.24
140k
35

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/06/2022
Created 09/30/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is only for fun, no harm intended to anyone. All the characters in this story are fictitious, resemblance may be as a result of coincidence.

************************************

I was bent over the reception desk entering the umpteen details that these French hotels insist on asking for when I heard this whispered conversation, "God! It's him...." a female voice said, sounded young.

"Him who?" Another female voice, also young.

"Romeo. The famous director of Bollywood."

"Oh, ok"

"Ok? Don't you know he's the hottest celebrity of Bollywood and so well-known in Hollywood. He must be the most powerful man in the industry. Let's go say hi".

"Oh who cares?" This one sounded uncaring, "We are the 'Katarias'. If anything he should come pay his regards to us."

Now I looked to my right out of the corner of my eye and yes, there they were, the Kataria sisters, Karishma and Kareena. Must be here to enjoy summer in the south of France. While Karishma was a successful heroine, Kareena was just starting in the industry. And surprisingly, Kareena was the more proud one.

Karishma's ass looked nice in the skin-tight brown jeans as she bent over another hotel register. She seemed to be wearing no bra under the tight sleeveless, black-and-white striped tshirt and her nipples were poking through the thin fabric, almost touching the register. The small tshirt stopped right under her boobs and left her flat belly totally bare. A very tantalizing image when combined with her slightly curly loose hair on her back.

Kareena was dressed in a strappy white dress reaching her knees with a slit running up to her midthigh on the side. Her body was even more young, slim and sexy than her sister but her expressions definitely bratty.

"Oh come on, you must be joking!" Karishma was aghast, "He defers to noone, everyone bows to him."

"Yeah, I have heard about his dominating, sadistic ways. He's a perverted bastard."

This would have been enough to decide to make the young brat bow and cringe before me but no...I was on vacation and I had some very nice plans ahead of me. Even now my lovely new secretary, a young girl by the name of Mahima Chaudhary, whom I had recruited recently (details of her interview in a separate future story, if anyone wants it), was busy parking the car and taking care of luggage.

I finished the registration, took the key and turned towards the elevators. Behind me I heard Karishma say, "Here, complete this for me please, I must talk to him."

"Oh didi, you are too much!" But evidently she took the pencil from Karishma as I heard heels clicking behind me hurriedly.

"Excuse me sir.." I turned a little and let her catch up with me. She walked up to me and extended her hand, "Hello sir...I...I am Karishma."

"I know." I smiled as I took her small, soft hand. She shook my hand but didn't let go, instead caressed the back of my hand with her thumb gently. My smile widened and she abruptly left my hand, blushing but continuing her nervous patter,

"It's such a pleasant surprise to meet you here, sir. We are also staying in this hotel." She walked beside me, so very close that I could feel the warmth of her young, hot body.

"Yeah, me too." I casually wrapped my left arm around her small, bare waist, putting my hand on her belly. She moved even closer, my side feeling the press of her soft bra-less breast. I looked at her and smiled as she said, "We are in 615. Our parents are in London, so it's just me and Kareena." Was she hinting at something? I don't know...hehe.

I just said, "I am in 721."

"Oh, that's great. Can we come and visit you sometime?" She pleaded.

"I don't know, I had some other plans." I took my arm off from around her body.

She went to stand between the elevators, with her back to the wall and spread her legs a little more than considered decent.

"Please! It'd be so good to have you between us and learn new things under you." Now she was being obvious with her hands on her thighs, bringing into focus her pussy that was so tightly gripped by the tight jeans.

"First thing to learn," I took one step closer, dominating her small, slim frame, my hard cock almost touching her crotch. My arms went around her, almost hugging her, she came into my arms eagerly, pressing her soft body against me wantonly, I reached around her and pressed the elevator button behind her and stepped back neatly coming out of her eager arms, "elevators don't come unless you call them." I winked at her disappointed face and smiled slyly.

Before she could say anything, Kareena came there after filling the registration form.

"Kareena this is Mr. Romeo." Karishma said, a little breathlessly. I suspected a wet mound between her legs. Kareena just made a face and turned towards the elevator with a rude "Yeah, ok."

The elevator doors opened, no attendant. Maybe the attendants go off after 5 PM, and now it was about 9 PM. I pressed 7 on the elevator panel and went to stand near the wall of the big elevator. Kareena stood near the panel after pressing the "6" button. Karishma stood in front of me, behind and to the left of her sister.

I just looked on uninterestedly but Karishma had not given up yet. She dropped a couple of coins on the floor and bent over to pick them up, keeping her legs straight and open wide. Her ass was really worthy of boasting, small, tight and looking really smooth as the tight jeans stretched over the firm globes with the jeans seam pressed into the tight ass crack. She stayed bent over so invitingly so I put my palm on one of her firm buttocks caressing softly and ran my finger up in her ass crack. She pressed back into my hand, feeling my finger on her warm firm ass and then quickly stood up at the elevator's *Ding* announced our arrival on the 6th floor.

Kareena stepped out first, Karishma lingered over the threshold to blow me a kiss and wink. I smiled back and nodded. Her face lit up.

*****************************

I entered my room and flopped on the bed, sometimes air travel can be so tiring.

Within a minute, my secretary, Mahima entered the room on tiptoe. Seeing me awake, she asked, "How can I serve you, master?"

She looked so enticing, that soft, young, seductive body with a lovely broad smile, her long hair flowing freely. Her top was small thin tube top, printed with blue, yellow and light green diagonal stripes on it. It pinched her soft tits visibly as the valley of her gorgeous breasts was visible and a little bit from the bottom part also. From behind it had only two thin straps crossing each other diagonally leaving all her soft back bare. She was wearing big loops in her ear which contrasted very nicely with her flowing black hair. Her long, sexy legs were bare but her pussy and thighs were covered by a tight skirt of the same color scheme as the top. It covered upto her mid-thigh on her left leg but was two inches lower on the right leg. As befitted my slut, she was totally devoid of bra and panties and her shoes were an inch wide, 3 inch high heels. Following proper etiquette when in presence of her master, she stood with her legs more than a foot wide and her hands behind her back.

I looked her up and down for a minute, savouring the feeling that I owned this lovely, angel like creature. Her perky nipples, trying to push through the thin top cloth, her milky white bare thighs and legs, and her lovely face, my erection was getting harder.

All through the plane journey I had kept touching and teasing her all over her young, sensuous body but never made her cum. She was a very new recruit and needed to learn patience and obedience.

"Take my shoes and socks off." I ordered.

Her cute, doll face disappeared from my view as she sat on her haunches to take off my shoes and socks. Before she could get back up I fired the next order “My feet are so hot. Why don’t you lick them clean and make them cool?”

“With pleasure, sir.” Her tongue felt warm and yet wet and cool on my feet as she pushed it between my toes and all over my instep and feet to clean my feet. But what felt absolutely horny was the feeling that I owned this angel-like girl and she was completely obedient to me no matter how degrading or humiliating my order be. I was enjoying her tongue massage on my feet when the phone on the bedside table rang. I extended an arm and picked it up.

“Hello”

“Oh hello sir….hi” Karishma’s breathless voice.

“Hi”

“Are you in your room?” She asked unnecessarily.

“Yes, of course” I laughed.

She sounded embarrassed, asking such silly questions, “I couldn’t stop thinking about you sir, when I got into my room I was so damn wet.”

“And are you still wet?”

“Even more, I am totally naked, my legs are open and my pussy is dripping on the bed.”

“And where’s your sister?”

“Kareena is in taking a bath, sir.”

I snapped my fingers for Mahima. She stood up and looked at me for my next order without speaking, not daring to disturb my conversation.

“My pants, take them off.” I said.

“Who are you talking to, sir?” Karishma asked.

“My secretary, Mahima.”

"Oh. What a lucky girl, wish you had said that to me. I would love to get into your pants and …mmmm”

“Now, now, you are talking like a little slut, Karishma.” I chuckled softly.

“Where you are concerned, I just feel like a horny slut, sir. Anytime you want to use me..”

“Your boxers too, sir?” Mahima asked after she’d slipped my pants off my legs.

“Yes”

“Oh god”, Karishma moaned, “I have masturbated so many nights to the thought of me baring your long hard manhood.”

“And you are masturbating right now, aren’t you baby?”

“Oh yes, I am.”

“Tell me what you are doing, every detail.” I was rockhard now as Mahima slid the boxers off it came out erect like a flagpole, thick like a stick.

“My legs are wide open and I am pushing two fingers up into my pussy as I hold the phone in my left hand talking to you. My pussy is dripping like anything, making a big puddle on the bedsheets.”

“mmm nice.”

I grabbed Mahima by her soft hair, pulled her head between my legs and rubbed the soft yet throbbing hard cock on her cheek.

“Lick” I ordered and she started running her soft, wet tongue up from the base of my thick cock to the tip.

“Ooooh, I wish I could lick and suck that marvelous cock.” Karishma breathed in my ear.

Mahima was licking and sucking my hard cock like a hungry, greedy slut so all I could say was, “oooohhhh….mmmmmmmm”

Karishma moaned, “oh, you are making me so horny. I am about to cum….aaaaah”

“Sorry doll, I gotta go. I have to fuck this lovely, hot slut, she’s just asking for it.”

Her moans and groans were not finished when I pressed “off”.

***********************************

I patted the bed beside me, “On all fours, girl.”

Mahima very obediently got on her hands and knees beside me on the bed. I got behind her and started touching, teasing and feeling her soft, lovely body.

I started by rubbing her knees then up on her legs, my fingers touching her bare thighs in the short skirt. I caressed her inner thighs so high up that my fingers were almost touching her pussy lips. There I stopped and moved my hands on her buttocks, squeezing the soft, firm globes. She moaned, pressing her ass back onto my hands.

“You want to be fucked, don’t you, doll?”

“Please sir. Yes sir!!! I am so wet for you right now.”

As my hands moved higher on her young, lithe body, my bare, hard cock pressed on her ass crack, parting the tight ass cheeks. I caressed her soft back, her skin so soft and warm to the touch. I rubbed and massaged her soft, round shoulders, then started back down on her front, touching and pressing the soft flesh under her arms and just above her tits. Then I took her full, hardening tits in my hands and squeezed them hard as I licked her soft neck and behind her ear. All the time grinding my hard rod between her ass cheeks.

She kept squirming, from pain, from pleasure and a deep hunger to be fucked hard and rough.

I bit her neck, sucking the soft flesh. And then using my teeth I undid the straps of her tiny top and it finally feel down on the bed under her body. And then her bare tits were in my hands, being crushed to a pulp, her nipples pinched hard while I bit and sucked her neck, her back and soft cheek. She gave in to each and every move of my body, submitting her face to be licked and sucked, pushing her ass back on my hard cock, squirming and pressing her soft tits to be tortured in my strong hands.

“God! I am dripping sir, I am going to cum. Please enter me. Please fuck me!” She begged.

With one hand I took off her tiny skirt and without any preamble I pushed the long hard stick of hot flesh into her tight, soppy cunt hole. Hard and deep. Her body was pushed forward with a jerk and a grunt escaped her lips. “Ungh!!”

With my next hard, ramming stroke her pussy exploded in a hot torrent of cum all over my throbbing hard cock. But I did not stop. Grabbing her tits that were hard with passion now, I started a hot rhythm of hard, deep strokes. Each stroke accompanied by a rocking-forward motion of her body and a horny grunt. “Ungh! Unh…ummmm….aaaaah!!!”

Each horny sound from her made me even harder and hornier and I fucked her harder and rougher. Then my throbbing monster exploded as I drove it deep into her wet, tight cunt. As the hot spray of my wet, gushing cum hit her pussy walls, she moaned loudly, “mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, oh goddddd!” and another hard orgasm hit her body making her lift her head as she let go with a huge load of juices to mix with the flood of my cum in her pussy.

Then I turned her over and had her spread her legs very wide. I re-inserted my semi-hard cock into her cum-soaked cunt and started a series of soft, slow in-out strokes. The speed so slow that she could feel every inch of the hot stick enter her intimate hole. In this position it was a bonus to see her passion-engorged face as I fucked her so slowly, so gently. My cock started getting harder and Mahima started bucking her hips, trying to take more of the thick stick into her hungry cunt. I increased the pace, my strokes going deeper into her cunt, keeping a nice rhythm of balanced in and out strokes. She grabbed my buttocks and tried to push more of my cock into her. Ok time to give her what she was begging for. One hard ramming thrust into her soft, dripping wet cunt, “Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!”

Pull out slowly. Then another, “oooohhhh maaaaa!” Her head whipping about on both sides as my thick hard cock tore her tight cunt apart with really hard, painfully deep thrusts. She cried, “I am cumming, fuck me…please, fuck me sir! Fuck me like the slut I am!” And that’s what I did. With hard, brutally deep strokes I rammed her pussy so hard, she came and came. Wave after wave of hot pussy juices soaking my invading cock. I came again in her, flooding her tight little sex-hole with my wet, hot load of sperm.

That was the beginning of her fucking that night. I fucked her several times that night, in all positions, in all her holes! And she took it all like a good sex-slave and slut!

****************************

The next night, I was driving back from a meeting with an old friend, a French gangster who liked to keep a full harem of French actresses, models and any other beautiful girls he fancied. Visiting him was always a pleasure and I am sure Mahima learned quite a lot from his obedient, submissive sluts.

Now I was driving on the dark highway and she was sitting on the front passenger seat dressed in a tight, thin halter dress. The thin almost invisible straps tied behind her neck, the fabric making the nipples stand out as the tits were pressed up and close together in the low-cut tight dress. It covered her pussy but not her ass, 1/3rd of her ass cheeks were visible even when she stood straight. She was not wearing any panties so bending over was not a good idea, or a very good idea where I was concerned...hehe. Frankie was very impressed by my choice of the girl as well as the dress. He had complimented her several times during the dinner and...

My reverie of the hot dinner was broken by a scene on the roadside. On the highway shoulder was a car with a police car behind it, a policeman and two girls highlighted in the headlights of the front car. Being a perfect gentleman(?) I could not leave the girls in trouble. Even as I was pulling over to stop in front of the stopped car I recognized Karishma as one of the girls.

The other, of course was Kareena. I got out of the car and walked back towards the trio between the two cars. My French is very good and I know how to handle French cops - 25% high-handedness, 25% politeness and 50% confidence to make them wilt. That'll make them treat you right any day. This one was no different. He told me the girls were caught drunk driving and moreover he'd found marijuana cigarettes in Kareena's purse. On top of that they were rude to him and refused to co-operate, he was going to take them into custody and book them. I said, let me talk to them and he said you are welcome like he had had enough of them.

I walked over to their car and leaned back against the bonnet, crossing my legs at the ankles. Karishma came to me quickly, talking fast. She was wearing a small sequin top that was all shiny and sparkly, so tiny it was hardly covering her boobs, very tight and low-cut enough to show a nice amount of cleavage. Two thin string straps going over her shoulders and two thin string straps crossing each other on her otherwise bare back. Her belly totally bare and the wrap around her waist was tied quite low. It was tight around her waist but loose on her legs, having two long slits reaching from her hips to her hem. Down from the mid-thighs it was thin and transparent so when she walked her legs were displayed in the thin, see-through black dress. Her shoes were 4" high spike heels and she had a small black dupatta draped around her neck which was totally transparent and hid nothing but made her look really really sexy.

Now she was holding on to my left arm, her soft boobs pressing on it while her legs gripped my left leg. I put my left arm around her putting my hand on her bare waist, couldn't help noticing how soft her back was and what smooth skin. She moved and squirmed against me as she begged me in quick nervous patter to help them out...."...to the party.....it was such a hot party...drinking....just a few drinks......I told her....drive carefully.....not our marijuana..that girl at the party smoking them...we didn't smoke...were waiting to get back to hotel...Kareena wanted to try something new...." and so on and so forth.

I hooked a finger of my right hand and beckoned Kareena closer.

Kareena was dressed in a sexy white strappy dress so tight that it was hugging every curve of her young, slim body. The straps were really thin, invisible straps which didn't really need to be there as the dress was pressing her soft boobs so tight it couldn't fall down. For such a young small doll, she has really nice boobs and they looked so enticingly soft pressed tightly by the thin dress, no bra was in evidence as I could clearly see the outline of her nipples. The dress was tight on her waist and barely covered her pert little ass. 5" high pencil heels made her legs and ass look so much sexier. She had applied a small amount of makeup very tastefully making her face look like a model, her long, black hair looking silky and soft as they blew loose in the night air on both sides of her gorgeous face.

My eyes took in her gorgeous, young, hot body as she slowly walked towards me to stop at an arm's length.

I spoke in a crisp clear tone with authority and precision, "The sentence for drunk driving in France is 1 year and for drugs it's 3 years to 7 years, no option of fine. "

12