Karen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Alex De Kok
Alex De Kok
1,361 Followers

That was it, I came. And how. I think I nearly broke Matt's nose with the threshing I was doing, moaning and sobbing as I shook in climax. Gradually I stilled, my belly still rippling spasmodically. Matt eased back and grinned up at me, his nose and chin gleaming with my juices.

"Enjoy that?" he asked. "I did."

"And how," I responded feelingly. "Wherever did you learn to do that? Have you been holding out on me?"

He shook his head. "No, I read it in a magazine that Jimmy Duesen sneaked out of his dad's study. I always wondered if it would work for me. I guess it did, huh?"

"It certainly did, bro. Now, come and give me a kiss." I wanted to taste myself on him. He did, then almost spoiled it all by yawning. I glanced at my bedside clock. Almost one in the morning.

"Go wash your face, Matt, then come back here. We'll sleep together and do it again in the morning, yes?" I flushed. "If you want to, that is." I grinned. "It will be good practise for you and your future girlfriends."

He smiled warmly. "Very much yes, sis. Back in a mo." He was and we did.

We ate each other a few times after that, to our mutual satisfaction, but that stopped when Matt started dating Kathy and I took up with my new boyfriend. Yes, new. Dave 'phoned me half-heartedly a couple of days later but I was cool with him and I think we both realised that our episode was over.

The surprise was Tommy Jensen. I found out later that he and Alice had decided to part. They remained friends and still are, but Tommy rang me up and asked me out. I had always quite liked him so I said yes. Wise move! He's great fun and it was Tommy who eventually had the enjoyable task of popping my cherry. But then, that's another story.

* * * * *

Comment and constructive comment invited.

Alex De Kok
Alex De Kok
1,361 Followers
12