Karen Ch. 02

Story Info
Karen takes Chris to another level.
1.5k words
46.1k
1
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/04/2022
Created 06/17/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The ride from Kyle's house to mine is about 20 minutes. I was so excited to be in a car alone with Karen that I was almost jumping up and down like a little kid having to go to the bathroom. In the car Karen brought up the kiss right away.

Karen: "You really weren't that bad at kissing. Although you didn't really use any tongue but that's just something you have to become comfortable with."

Chris: "Yea I understand I just wish I had something to practice with. Its not like I can make out with you every time I feel the need."

Karen: "Why not?"

Did she just say what I think she said? She said I can come over whenever I want to make out with her. This is unbelievable.

Karen: "Listen Chris, I just got out of a divorce and I really need someone in my life right now. I've tried dating people my own age but it doesn't feel right. I want you Chris. You're a great guy who's good looking.

This had to have been a dream. This couldn't be real. Why didn't I tell her this sooner?

Chris: "I'm kind of shocked right now."

Karen: "Well here let me show you what I am talking about."

She pulled the car over. We were on a back road that not many people travel on. She turned the car off and turned and looked at me. She started taking off her shirt again. This time there was no water. After her shirt was off she looked at me again.

Karen: "You like these? I saw you looking at them before. Why don't you take them out and play with them.

I unbuckled my seatbelt as fast as I could and moved to face her. I reached up and lifted the first one out. And then the next one. They were perfect she had little nipples. Her tits were perky for a woman of her age. I went down and sucked them right away. A first teasing her and licking around her nipple. Then just tried to almost eat the whole thing. I lightly bit her nipple as I caressed the other with my fingers. She started to moan and moved to the other breast doing the same as before. I started kissing up her chest and up her neck. I reached her mouth and we had a passionate kiss

This was no regular kiss, it was sexual. She grabbed onto my face and our tongues met. I let her tongue search my mouth just like I had done before. Then out of no where she pushed me back and put her shirt back on.

Karen: "Were going back to my house."

Chris: "Lets go."

She jerked the car around and we drove back to her house. Right when we got out of the car my legs started moving towards her. I grabbed her by the waist and pulled her towards me. As we kissed I grabbed her ass and she moaned. We ran through the door and up to the bed room.

Karen: "Get on the bed as I strip for you."

I did what I was told. She pushed me onto the bed and as her hand left me, it traveled down my body until it reached my crotch where she gave a firm grab of my cock. Then she took off he bra. She stuck he finger into her mouth and got some saliva. When she took the finger out it was soaked with saliva. She took that finger and rubbed it around her nipples. This made my cock ache.

She then went to take off her jeans. I never realized it before, but damn she had the best ass. It was round and not too fat, but one the kind of sticks out. As she was taking off her pants, she turned around and bent over and let her ass stick out. She wasn't wearing any panties.

After he pants were off she bent over to show me her pussy from the back. When she was fully bent over she flung her neck up and arched her back. She turned and looked at me with her seductive eyes. She started to walk over to me My cock was still aching in my pants, begging to get out. She climbed into the bed next to me.

Karen: "Why don't we begin where we left off."

She grabbed my face and our lips met again. Her tongue immediately slipped into my mouth and our tongues started to play with each other. She then pulled her mouth away. As she did she licked my lips and looked at me the same way when she arched her back. She then kissed my chin and then my chest and worked her way down to my lower stomach.

Karen: "You don't mind if I let your little friend out to play. He seems to want to burst right through these pants."

As she said those words she gave my cock another firm squeeze. I was about to stop her. I gave her a nod. She then unbuttoned my pants and undid the zipper. I lifted up my hips and let her pull down my pants to the ground. She then looked at my cock. Her eyes started to bulge out of her head. I didn't think my cock was that big. O mean compared to the guys in the porn I would watch.

Karen: "Chris this cock is incredible. I have never seen anything like it. It is perfect. It is long, thick and so so hard. Mhmmmm I want to put this big cock in my mouth and get it ready for my pussy."

She grabbed my cock by the base and licked the side of the shaft. She then put the head into her mouth. Her mouth was so warm and soft. I almost came right then and there but then I realized that she was squeezing the base of my cock. I wouldn't have been able to cum anyways. When my head was in her mouth she licked it with her tongue. She started to work her mouth up and down my shaft, pausing in between and squeezing the base so I wouldn't cum.

Then she all of a sudden stopped. I didn't know why. I was enjoying it so much. Then She started to climb up on top of me.

Karen: "Mhmmm I'm gonna ride you until you cant take it anymore and then let you cum all over me."

She took my cock by reaching around her and moved it around her pussy. Glancing it against her outer lips and then ever so gently sliding down on it. I wasn't angry that she stopped sucking my cock. This felt way better. Her pussy was so wet and warm and tight. I wanted to stay there forever. Then after some bounces on my cock the pussy got even tighter and Karen fell into my arm and lost all control

Karen: "Ohh Chris I've never came this quick before. Oh my god, oh my god OH MY GOD.

And then before I knew it my cock was drenched with her cum. She looked at me with those eyes again and my balls began to tighten. She pulled my down to the floor and she got onto her knees. She started to jerk my off.

Karen: "I want you to cum all over my face. I need your cum, Chris I need it please give it to me.

Right then I felt like an explosion went off in my body and I almost fell backwards. The a hot load of my cum hit Karen right in the cheek. She let out a moan and kept jerking. Then two more shots came out and her face was covered.

She got a towel that was next to her bed and wiped off her face. Then shoved my cock in her mouth and I almost fell over again. She was sucking the cum right out of me and swallowing it.

Karen: "Oh Chris that was the best I ever had. I want to do that again. I will call you and tell you when. I need to take you home though, so get dressed and I drive you home.

I put my clothes on and felt so weak I couldn't move. She put hers on too and I could tell she was still out of breath. We jumped into the car and drove to my house.

As we were pulling down my street she pulled the car behind the tree next to the driveway of my house so no one could see through the window. She grabbed my face and pulled me to her and we had a long passionate kiss. Our tongues flicked each other. We pulled away and she looked deep into my eyes.

Chris: "That was the most incredible thing I have ever experienced in my life."

Karen: "Oh your so sweet. I had a great time too. Now nobody can no about this. This is between you and me."

Chris: "I understand so you'll call me."

Karen: "Oh yea."

We kissed again and she drove into the drive way and let me go. I said good night to my parents and went into my room. I knocked right out and slept until noon the next day. I couldn't believe what happened. I think I was in shock. I couldn't wait for that call.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Karen Ch. 01 Previous Part
Karen Series Info

Similar Stories

Meeting a Newly Divorced Mom A Mom has erotic awakening thanks to her daughter.in Erotic Couplings
The Awakening of a Hot Wife and Mom Conservative wife and mother evolves into a hot wife and mom.in Group Sex
A Halloween Carol in Texas A Ghostly Tale of Halloween Romance!in Romance
The Girl, On The Bike A guy, a girl, and their twisted journey.in Romance
Waif A simple act of kindness. A lifetime of love.in Mature
More Stories