Karen Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
quimmaster
quimmaster
1,611 Followers

Drinking down my seed, Karen continued to suck on my spent tool as her talented fingers teased my balls and ass. I pulled gently on her braids and then taking hold of the long, leather laces, I lifted my ass and wound the two strips of leather under my body and then around my waist. Tying the two ends in a bow, Karen's mouth was literally tied onto my cock. "I hope to fall asleep feeling your mouth caressing my cock and wake up to the same feeling." I said as I reached over to turn out the lights.

Karen continued to suck on my cock as she tried to discover just how far she could move her head. She was able to slide up and down most of my shaft and I drifted off to sleep as she continued to caress my manhood with her talented tongue.

There is no better way to wake up than to the feel of a talented mouth sucking on your morning hard-on. And that was exactly the way I awoke. Karen was teasing my balls with her long fingernails as her tongue worked its magic on my cock until it exploded, sending gobs of sticky cum across her tongue and down her throat.

Untying her braids, I lifted her body and rolled her over onto her back. Karen slid her legs open as I lowered my body into her warm saddle. I kissed her passionately as my chest came down onto her bound nipples. I kissed and licked her lips and face and then began to nibble my way down to her massive breasts. Karen moaned softly as I sucked on her pierced nipples and she felt my ramrod brush against her soft thighs.

Karen's head rolled from side to side as I licked my way down to her seething pussy. Her thighs parted even wider as she felt my tongue slide along the edge of her soft, brown mat and then brush across her erect clit. She moaned softly as my lips enveloped her clit and I sucked it into my mouth. I began to tease her love button as my teeth gently held her clit and the tip of my tongue teased the tip. She began to writhe beneath me as I began to suck her clit between my lips and draw it back and forth across my teeth. Karen screamed softly as a powerful orgasm wracked her magnificent body.

I felt Karen's hands on my head as I sucked on her erect love button. Her body began to buck gently as my mouth began to bring her to orgasm after orgasm. Karen's body began to buck uncontrollably as I was able to bring her to orgasms at will. Once again I felt Karen's powerful thighs clamp around my ears, but this time to keep my tongue away from her oozing pussyflesh. I laughed to myself as I began to lift my body up.

Karen released my head and I began to nibble my way up her body as she felt my cock slide against the inside of her thigh. As my lips reached her neck, she felt my cock slide between her engorged pussy lips as I entered her oozing quim. I felt her body shudder as my cock moved deep into her luscious body. Wrapping her arms around me, Karen held me still in her body for a moment. Then I felt her loosen her grip and thrust her hips onto my ramrod.

Gently I began to move inside her body as I felt her powerful love muscles begin to massage my cock as it moved inside her. This was a gently passionate lovemaking session as we kissed and caressed each other as our bodies melded together. I nibbled on Karen's neck and shoulders as she writhed beneath me. My thrusts into her seething loins were long and slow filling her fully with each stroke. I felt her long fingernails rake across my shoulders as I felt her insides flood and my cock filled her tight quim. We nestled into each other's arms and drifted back off to sleep.

To be continued...

Please vote and send some feedback.

quimmaster
quimmaster
1,611 Followers
12